The Whisper From Seoul To Meo...

By kookiyah97

"I wanted to bring you closer...but little did I know that you were the Moon." . . . . "I wanted to be close... More

Wellcome
2. Tutor
3
4
5
6
7.
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
hey
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31(Note)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

1.Dream

189 18 9
By kookiyah97

The boy is leaning closer.....only a few inches away to pick the girl's lips. He stared at her eyes. Her cheeks heated up by his gaze. She can feel his breath touching her nose. And he leaned closer........................

And......"Lee Heeseung......"

Lee Heeseung
*20 years old
*Lee family's hire (Lee family ~ the wealthiest family in South Korea)
*The only child of the Lee family
*Good at fighting. He is not so sweet nor kind. Can make you cry by his harsh words.
*College heartthrob.

Heeseung's mom shouted his name from the outside. Jay and Niki both step on each other to find the remote. While Jake and Sunoo just hide behind the metress. Heeseung groaned as all the six boys were disturbed by his mom. He walked towards the door slowly.

"Hey mom"

"I cooked Tteokbokki..." she peaked a little to see the other boys.

"Boys, hurry, you better come fast okay?" She made an announcement and the five of them along with Heeseung answered 'yes' then shut the door again.

Heeseung looks at them.

"Aah, Jinja.....why does she always come at good moments?" He whimpered again. Really annoyed by his mom.

"Bro thanks to aunty, I'm already hungry. Gotta go....." Jake said and ran to the stairs.

"Let's watch later..." Jay said patting Heeseung and ran after Jake. Niki, Sunoo and Jungwon did the same. Heeseung just let out a sigh and followed his friends downstairs.

"Umm.... it's delicious, I'll never forget this taste even after I die, my soul will come to roam around the whole world here just for this Tteokbokki." Jake said. Mrs. Lee laughed at his compliment. The other laughed at him too.

"Just don't bother to come into my house after you die, I don't want to keep a friendship with a dead guy." Heeseung said as his mom hit him slightly on his back.

"So are you guys planning to stay here on this summer vacation?" Mrs. Lee said while laughing.

"Ah really...we have no plans for this summer...bore" Niki said pouting.

It's the first summer vacation that they are staying at home. The six boys' parents are in shock too. In summer, they used to travel to different places, hike on the mountain, party at the beach, make temporary clubs on their own, make some grand plans like buying villas, cars etc. But this year, 'Bore' as Niki mentioned. They are bored because they did everything that they wanted, nothing new.

_________

It's almost 4pm. the six boys are now at Jake's family's garden, and can compare this to a small village, with only trees, flowers, a little waterfall on the corner and some resting tree houses.

"Hee, did you dump that girl again?" Jay asked.

"Yes, she is just...ah I'm done, boring." Heeseung said leaning on a tree.

"Hah....so we find another one to bully....!?" Niki asked with a smirk.

"I guess "

These are their daily topics. They are richer, richer than anyone in Korea. The top high rank families hire they are. The 'Ego' is everything. They don't really talk with others that much. They dated a few girls but guess what they just date to dump them. In short, they are 'spoiled rich guys'.

"Let's go somewhere...I can't stay in my damn house for a month." Jungwon said.

"Aaish.... let's go somewhere that we have never visited before means something different....means different........." Jungwon added.

"Diff.........we haven't visited a village in our whole damn life if I'm not wrong." Sunoo said eyeing the others. The five boys look at him.

"A village?"

Yes, they have no idea what a village looks like.

"I don't think I want to go to a village.....oh com'n." Jay complained.

"Wait, I visited my grandma many years ago, maybe when I was three?! I forgot." Heeseung said. After a moment of silence

"Let's go to your grandma's village. We meet her only when she comes to your house." Jake said resting his head on Sunoo.

"Yes, I want to visit her too.....even if I hate the village, I like her." Jungwon said with a grin. All of them look at Jay.

"What? Of course I love her too...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heeseung's mom is in her room. Looking for something. And finally it seems like she found it. Taking out a box from one of her old drawers. She opened it.....

A smile kept on her lips as she looked at the pictures of little Heeseung one by one. And then, Heeseung also entered.

"Mom" he called her and sat on the bed.

"What? Today my son is in my room? Mr. Lee Heeseung?" His mom said still not moving her eyes from the old pictures. Heeseung also noticed her.

"What are....." He groaned as he saw that she is looking at his childhood pictures. His mom laughed.

"Ya ya...are you embarrassed? Oh com'n Hee....you were cute." Mrs. Lee said as she showed her son a picture of him. At first he placed his palms on his face, refused to see but at last he smiled.

"I am still cute." Said the prince Heeseung.

"Ah no, I know you are not cute at all. You bully others at school, this cute guy now break many girls heart." His mom said with a dramatic way. Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"By the way, mom. We planned to go somewhere." Heeseung's mom looks at him.

"At last....and where?"

"Um..... please don't tell dad okay?" Heeseung said. Actually his dad is now in the USA for business.

"Okay fine, at first tell me the place...." His mom said while arranging the photos in the box.

"We are going to grandma's house."

Mrs. Lee stopped in her track. By the word 'grandma', Heeseung is actually refering to Mrs. Lee's mother not his dad's mother.

"Why ?" She asked simply.

"What you mean by 'why'? I want to go there, I want to surprise her." Heeseung said with a harsh tone as he already expected something like this from his mom. Heeseung's mom took a long breath and put the box again in its place then moved to Heeseung.

"Calm down. Means, you can go somewhere else. I'll give you the money....how much do you want?" She asks as she is assuming that Heeseung is indirectly asking money.

"Mom......" Heeseung looks at his mother. He had never asked why his dad and mom react like this when it's comes to his grandma's village. His grandma visit them Evey year with surprises....but they never visited her. Last he went there 19 or 18 years ago.

"Okay....fine. I'll call your grandma today."

Even if she let's him go there but she is not totally fine about it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heeseung looks at his mom for the last time.

"By mom." Mrs. Lee waved her hands.

"You don't have to think too much. We will be back soon." Jay shouted causing everyone to laugh along with Heeseung's mom.

"Okay...." She shouted back as the boys waved her from inside the car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm so fu*king tired." Jay said loudly. They are driving for like 6 hours continuously.

"We will reach 5........ I think." Jake said sliding his head on the seat.

"AHHH......."

"My god this road....it itself like a mountain."

"Hey did you see the boy?....ugly" *laugh*

After a thousand complaints about the village, about the road, about the people that they passed by while driving, their driving skills.......at last they reached their destination. It's almost dark.

Now they are sitting on the bamboo matresses.

"Your mom called me yesterday that you all are coming, so I don't get much time to prepare anything." Heeseung's grandma said as she gave them rice cakes with homemade jelly.

"Ah it's okay grandma." Sunoo said.

"You seems really bright. Haha" Grandma said to Sunoo. There is no way that she doesn't know their names. She knows their names with their personalities. After an hour she went to the kitchen.

"I can't believe I'm in a village." Jay said.

"Neither us"

"It will be the greatest adventure of our life guys, first time in a village." Jungwon said. The others laugh.

They still have many complaints. First of all they hate villages, and also why there is no regular current supply?..... current went out in every one or an half hour. No tv, no video games.....no internet. You have to climb a tree to have a better internet.

As they are all tired too. So Heeseung's grandma cooked as fast as she could. She cooked Tteokbokki, with some vegetables, kimchi. They all eat. And Jake complemented again, "It tastes the same as your mom Heeseung, tasty". They didn't waste any time and directly ran to sleep, laying the matresses on the floor together.

It's midnight. In Seoul there is no midnight, they have many experiences of driving at night, exploring ghosts....and maybe for this reason Heeseung suddenly woke up. He looks at the other boys. But he feels a huge pain in the back of the head. All of them are sleeping so he didn't wake anyone and went out of the room. Heeseung walked towards the other room. He opened the door of his grandma's room slightly and his grandma is already sleeping back facing. Then he went outside.

He is not familiar with the sound of crickets. Few birds are still chirruping from their nests. He looks at the moon.

"Waaah!.....why the moon is so clear from here?" ....no doubt the moon is so bright today.

Then he touched his back of the head again, no pain.

"I should just go to sleep now." He mumbled. And about to go inside.............. he heard a strange sound. His eyes went wide with a little shock.

"What is it?" He move his body towards the source of the sound that is coming from. He gave one by one step carefully. Then he stood against the big mango tree. He looked at the surroundings. No one.....he stepped back. But again he heard the sound a little bit clearer from before.

"What the..." He mumbled as he heard someone's voice. He looks again at the tree.

"Is someone shouting from that way?" He asked to himself as he thought that someone is shouting from the east, far from him.

"Hey dude, what are you doing there?"

Heeseung looked back. And it is Jake who woke up by his absence.

"Ah... nothing, why are you here?" Heeseung asked.

"You were not on the bed so..." Jake said with his sleepy voice. Heeseung didn't looked back again at the mango tree and he rushed towards Jake.

"Let's go, we should'venot come in this village." Heeseung said dragging Jake into the house.

"Hmm"

The day was rainy so they had no choice but to stay at home. Grandma told them many stories about the village, villagers. And except Sunoo and Jungwon they didn't really like it. They tried to help grandma with some stuff but had to step back because these six prince hate mud the most. Heeseung is cursing himself for giving the idea and the others cursing themselves to come in the village. "Let's go back to Seoul tomorrow" Niki said, but they can't go because Heeseung's mom will laugh at them. The day passed quickly. Now they are in the kitchen with grandma, she is cooking.

"Did you all sleep well last night ?" Heeseung's grandma asked out of nowhere.

"Yes." They replied. Then Jake looks at Heeseung.

One

Two

Three

"Grandma, he was roaming around the house..." Jake said pointing at Heeseung. As Heeseung touched his head regretting his life decisions. 'Why did I bring him!!' He looks at his grandmother.

"Why ?"

"I was just bored."

"Don't go outside without telling me." His grandmother said. As his eyes blink after hearing the sentence. 'so it means something was there yesterday or what?'

All of them are sleeping peacefully because of the cold wind. It's an another peaceful night for the boys. But Heeseung is not sleeping. He acted for a while of sleeping but after everyone slept, he woke up. He is now in the baranda, trying to find the moon, but the clouds are not letting him see. Then he looks at the mango tree.

"Is someone live underground or what?" Heeseung asked himself as he heard the sudden voice of someone, which came from the same tree as last night. He came closer and put his ears close to the tree......he step back.

Someone is whispering something.

He leaned closer again.

"What the hell..." He said, cursing on underneath. He stepped back with full of shock. 'a tree that can speak'.......while trying to figure out what is happening with the tree, a sudden light comes across the sky. He looked up.

"Is this a falling star?" He asked to himself. The star shines brighter through the black sky. Like the sky is building a road for the light to enter the world, the black clouds are nowhere to be seen. Heeseung just keeps his gaze in the sky 'Isn't it seems like the lightning from the 'Your Name?'..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey...hey"

Heeseung woke up. He looks at the surroundings with his sleepy eyes.

"Hey, you scared me...." Someone said. Heeseung moved his gaze to the man. 'a stranger?'

Heeseung blink twice.

"Who are you by the way? What are you doing here?" Heeseung asked the man. The man laughed at him.

"So tell me what you were dreaming about?" The man neglected his question. Heeseung rolled his eyes. Then he looked at the man's clothses, not so clean. A boy who grow up with gold, of course these dirty clothes will cother him.

"What the hell you're doing here! You disgusting shit" Heeseung said as he pushed the man. The man looks at him angreely.

"Looks who is saying me disgusting. I saved his life and...." Then someone opened the door of the room.

"Ah sorry, I'll take him with me. Thank you sir."

"Take him." The man shouted at the newcomer.

The newcomer drag Heeseung outside of the room. Heeseung gave a death glare to the man. After coming out from the house Heeseung pushed the boy harshly.

"Now who the hell are you?" He asked the boy.

"I found you in the forest, thought you are dead but you are alive." The boy said. Heeseung frowned his eyebrows.

"So you are telling me you saved me?" Heeseung asked the boy.

"Yes, you can say that." the boy said crossed his hands. Then touch his stomach because Heeseung pushed him really hard. On the other hand Heeseung is doomed because he is not getting anything. So visiting his grandma, hearing whispers....all of this was just his dream? 'Oh god Heeseung try to remember why you are here!'

Then he annoyingly looks at the boy again.

"What's your name?" At first the boy didn't say anything. After a few seconds of silence he said,

"Sunghoon....Park Sunghoon"

Okay so it was the first chapter, I hope you all enjoyed. 💐....there are many plot twists, and mystery 🌆...will appear so I also need your support in comment section, hope you guys support me by giving votes 💞....so that I can write fast and publish new chapters 🙂....

Love you🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
80.6K 3.8K 35
"i promise to protect you lee minho. no matter what i'll have to do to keep you safe." angel, han jisung, is sent to earth to protect lee minho from...
116K 5.3K 94
"So... we're combining groups?" Jake questioned. "Like right now?" Nobody dared to breathe as they waited for an answer. "Correct." (Tragedy strikes...
1.5M 113K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...