Hidden Psycho: Forest

By X-traHome

Red, Blue and Green don't notice the weirdness in their lives until it gets noticable obvious to those outsid... More

Marks.

Welcome to the Fort.

10 2 0
By X-traHome

Hello outsiders.

Quickly looks around before opening the door wider.

Please come on in. We have much to discuss.

~

Ok... much better... now to the topic at hand.

Here, in this fort, technically through this door that- covers up with the desk- you will not be entering, is part of the squad. But we are here, in my fort, where it is safe from that chaos. Now let's get to business.

Welcome to a full series of the Hidden Water. Please check on the following things whenever you get the chance.

Go enjoy the first part of the series.
"Mystery Silence: Property"
"Mystery Silence: Secret"
"Mystery Silence: Faded"

Blake's (BlakeWaterDancer ) "Hidden Secrets". It will answer all of your questions.

The StoryTellers' (Storying101 ) "Series Notes". They will have the full series there.

Etta's (Legendary_Etta_7 ) "Request Book". You can request this story and series for more.

Thank you for listening and enjoy the series.

I'll await your return. Opens the door for you to leave

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...