โ—–โ—— ๐“จ๐š„๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐…„๐“‚ƒแœ” ๐€๐•ฑ

Od sungchaniestaro

a chance to unite with their dead soulmates once more. but what are the consequences if they fail. open app... Vรญce

๐“” a heart is born to love and be loved ๐“ˆ’ rulesยก
๐“” know how they yearn for their other half, with their heart and soul ๐“ˆ’ slotsยก
๐“” taint your love in this poison blood, see how it shatter to shards ๐“ˆ’ slotsยก
๐“” i wish to be the air you breathe, but i am ashes at your feet ๐“ˆ’ slotsยก
๐“” my pulse flutters to the same rhythm of your wings ๐“ˆ’ seraphimยก
๐“” take cupid's arrow, shoot it through my heart ๐“ˆ’ applicationsยก

๐“” love me not like a dream, but a curse ๐“ˆ’ introductionยก

330 29 134
Od sungchaniestaro

੭୧ 𓂃 𝐘𝒪𝐔 𝐂𝒪𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝒪 𝐈'𝐌 𝐘𝒪𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝒪𝐖 ゚ ⋅ ♡

緣分
❪ n. ❫  a relationship by fate or destiny; the binding force between two people.

"how many times have
you fallen in love?"

"i fell in love once
for eternity."

ı𝗅𝗅ı ⤻ 💮 .romanc .slice of lif .angst³ drama⁴ ◠ ☆⤻ 緣分  applyfic 𓂅

"who did you fall in
love with?"

"with a soul i've
never met before"

upon reaching sixteen years of age, majority of the living souls receive a symbol -called a soulmark- on their skin. the placement of the soulmark and the soulmark itself variates from person to person.

it is commonly accepted that a person receives their soulmark at a place that mirrors their significant other's birthmark. soulmarks itself are unique to the people who share the bond. it represents the synthesis created by the estranged souls uniting.

"why did you
give your heart
away?"

"because a soul
asked for company
in death."

unlike soulmarks, which are either received or not at the age of sixteen, ability to form links are attained by birth. a link is a non-romantic bond between a pair or more. links can be either familial or platonic.

if by any possibility, a person encounters their soulmate prior to sixteen, an instant link -'insta-link'- formed between them to alert them of the meeting. such pairs will receive a fully formed soulmark, reflecting the status of their relationship.

"what about their
own heart?"

"it ceased to live
long ago."

when a link is formed, a string ties the souls together until severed by either party. the threads don't possess a permanent colour, rather changing as the relationship evolves.

a soulmark however, is bare at the when it's first received, a delicate sketch of grey against skin. it appears more permanent and dark after encouraging one's other half. but a soulmark will only flourish to its complete form once the pair has formed a stable relationship.

"is your heart still
with them?"

"yes. my heart has
always been theirs
to take, keep and break."

when a person's soulmate dies before turning sixteen, they will not receive a complete soulmark. in its place, half of what would have once been their soulmark will appear.

if the soulmate passes away following the age of sixteen, the soulmark will turn white, a permanent bleeding wound.

"how do you
still love without
a heart?"

"i will love
you even with
no soul."

seraph or the seraphim are a congregation of celestial beings entrusted with the task of uniting lost souls. they oversee soulmarks and links, ensuring that each formed bond does not harm the soul. they are incapable of defying the wishes of the soul, but they attempt their best to derail them from harmful paths.

they have no power over death, and cannot unite a pair if the other half passes, but they possess alternate means to support the cause. in rare instances, if a soul proves themselves pure and worthy, they are able to defy death.

ʬʬʬ content warnings ◖◗

DEPICTIONS and MENTIONS of death, domestic violence, sexual assault and abuse, alcohol and substance abuse, mental and physical abuse, toxic relationships, emotional neglect, past trauma, mental disorders, suicide & more.

AFTER THE PASSING of their soulmates, a group of university students struggle to maintain their lives in an order. when soulmate day breezes by, they find themselves longing for the company of their fated other half.

THE NEXT DAY they find themselves in a reality that mirrors their own, save for the lack of soulmarks and links. once presented with the revelation that their soulmates are alive in this reality, they are determined to not let their significant other go once more.

BUT WILL THEY be able to keep their soulmate alive without knowing who it is? will they be able to prevent themselves and their soulmate form falling in love with the wrong person, all before their second chance fades away?

cress' tags ¡

your tags ¡
(please tag 5+ people)

𔒴 CRESS' NOTEBOOK¡
hello everyone! welcome to this af. i am absolutely in love with the concept of soulmates, so here we are. i hope you like the concept and are interested. please tag some people and don't let this flop 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
i am extremely slow with updates and i have my OLs in 2 months so, they'll be even more slow than usual. but yea, i hope you like it!!

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

2.6K 189 21
What happens when two broken souls align? #๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘จ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
1.5K 70 29
What will happen if one meets their lover again in the afterlife? But more specifically, on the other side of Hell? Knowing they were waiting for th...
1.4K 61 8
All you wanted was to get healthier. You were so tired of these brutal health battles and constant doctor visits. You've been sick for a while not ge...
597 22 10
(๐“๐–) ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก...