Mech-X4 One Shots (Mainly OCs...

By AddyKay23

A lot of the one shots in here are going to be scrapped ideas from my Mech-X4 Story's "Regret" and "Stuck" th... More

WELCOME (*BACK)
REQUESTS PAGE!
Preferences with da boys🤖
Lonely Call - Part 1 (DRC)
Instant Regret (Alternative Ending to 'Regret') - Part 1 (DRC)
Instant Regret - Part 2
Instant Regret - Part 3
Instant Regret - Part 4
Home again (Y/N)
Superman - (Alternate Regret Ending - DRC)
Superman - Part 3

Superman, Part 2 - (DRC)

24 0 0
By AddyKay23

(Ryans POV)

"This has got to be some form of illegal." Mark says. We had found our way to L.A and found the school. "We can't just walk around this campus like we go here. We barely know this guy how are we going to find her. We don't even know if she's here."

"As true as all of those statements may, or may not be, you aren't helping!" I said back. 

"So what's your plan then?" He asks. 

"Trying to find someone on the campus that knows him." I say as we walked up the stairs towards a building. 

"Like his brother?" Harris asks. 

"Yeah... wait his brother?" I followed his line of sight through the glass doors, there he was. Not only was Lucas there, Kendall was there. "They're here too? Come on." The followed me through the doors, that when Kendall noticed me.

"Looks like everyone is sneaking off to L.A today." She says, hint of annoyance and anger in her voice. She definitely knows what I did. 

"Okay, what is going on?" Lucas asks. 

"These are Kotas friends from Bay City." Kendall answers him. "How'd you know we were here?"

"Lots of social media stocking, it's a long story." I said. "I know you sort of, probably hate me, but is Dakota here?"

"I hope so." She answers. "We don't know. She was supposed to be at the house." 

"Supposed to be?" Mark asks. 

"Yeah, they were supposed to be, and when we got back they weren't." Her boyfriend says. "All of us were visiting my parents. The two of us went out for lunch, and when we came back they were gone and my parents had no idea they were gone. I'm Lucas, by the way."

"Yeah, we know." Harris adds. "Like he said, lots of social media stalking went into this."

"Anyway, you said they?" I ask. 

"Yeah, my brother and Kota." Lucas nods. 

"And you think they're here?" I ask again. 

"Jack loves it here, and I heard him mention that he was going to bring Kota here, just to see campus, or like sit in on a class." He answers. "Not run off without us knowing." 

"Well how can we help, I mean we came all this way." I say. 

"As great as that sounds," Kendall says, sarcastically. "I don't think my sister is going to be very happy you guys came all the way here."

"Well, I basically forced Mark to drive us all down here, so we might as well try." I shrug. 

"I know where Jacks dorm is, I guess we start there."

—————

"Jackson West, I know you can hear me, open the door!" Lucas had lead us through campus, eventually leading to his brothers dorm room, he had been banging on his brothers door for a while now, with no answer.

"They aren't in there." Kendall sighs. "What has gotten into her, she turned her location off too."

"Yo, can y'all keep it down." A voice said from behind us. Someone from the dorm across the hall had gotten fed up with Lucas's banging on the door. 

"Where's Jack." Lucas asks the boy. 

"Who wants to know?" He asks back. 

"His brother." He answers. 

"Couldn't tell you." He shrugs. "He said he was going home for the weekend after his classes. Shame he's missing Ramon underground." With that he shut the door. 

"Hey!" Lucas called after him.

"What's Ramon underground?" Kendall wonders out loud.

"I think I know." Spyder appeared behind us. It had just started to occur to us that he wasn't there.

"Where did you come from?" I ask.

"The bathroom," He held a flyer in his hand. "The front of this paper says, "Honors Choir Auditions", but you flip it over..."

"Ramon Underground." Lucas finishes for him. "The yearly after hours, student held concert. See dorm 325 for sign up details." He points to the number on his brothers dorm room. "Guess who's brother lives in dorm 325."

"It has a location on it." I pointed out. "What's the Stood?"

"The Stood is what the students call the Student Center." Lucas answers. 

"Well, we might want to start in the basement." 

—————

The sun had almost completely set by the time we made it over to the student center. And the building looked completely dark.

"All of these doors are locked." Lucas says to us after he tried every door at the front of the building. 

"Shhh. Do you guys hear that?" I said after noticing music. "Theres people in there. Theres gotta be a way in."

"You guys go around the building that way, we'll go this way." Kendall says. "Theres gotta be a window or something."

"Yeah you can tell Kendall absolutely hates us." Spyder says after we rounded our corner, Kendall and Lucas had headed out the other direction. "

"She hates me, guys." I said. "I just hope Kota's here."

"Yeah, or we came all this way for nothing," Spyder says, "And Kota's missing-"

"Wait, shhhh!" I jumped in. "Do you guys hear that?"

"Yeah, that's gotta be the concert." Mark says, "Where's it coming from though?"

"There!" Harris points to a literal bush against the side of the building. Just past the bush, the window that lead to the basement was just above the ground, with bright, colorful lights coming from inside. 

"Woah! Sick!" Spyder yells, only before diving head first through the window.

"Spyder!" Harris yelled after him. We thought Spyder would just fall through the window to the basement floor, but there was a blow up slide attached to the inside that slid down into a ball pit.

"Why don't we have slides in our school!" Spyder yells back at us. "Come on."

"Are you insane?" Mark asks me as I went to go through the window. "You can't go in there."

"I know they're in there. I'm going in." I say, "Besides Spyder's already in there and someone needs to go with him, if you guys won't" I slipped through the window to follow Spyder, Harris did to. Mark eventually joined us after a bit of hesitation. The room we were in was completely empty, of people that is. Kids had just dropped their jackets and bags everywhere. "I bet it's this way come on." 

A few turns down a couple of hallways, and the group ran into a massive room filled with students. At the back of the room, was what the group was looking for. A massive piece of paper hung on the wall, spray painted on it was "Ramon Underground". In front of the sign was a stage that came about shoulder level off  the ground, a band was just finishing up a song, when Spyder pointed to one of the guitar players. 

"Look! I think that's him!" He yells over the song coming to an end. 

"You're right it is!" I took a step into the room. It was definitely Lucas's brother Jack up on stage. He had two other guitar players and drummer. They all stood behind microphone stands, and even as far away as we were, I could see it was Jack talking into the microphone.

"So um... How are we enjoying the 10th annual Ramon underground?" He asks the crowd who screamed and cheered back. "I'm glad. Very glad to hear it. I've so honored to have the opportunity to put this event together. I'm also very honored to be up here playing. My first two years here, I was in the crowd like you all. So to end off L.A Revivals set, I have two more songs for you, this ones an original. Enjoy."

"L.A Revival?" Mark skeptically questions. 

"My idiot brothers band." Lucas and Kendall had appeared behind us. "I'm going to kill him."

"I can't believe he put all this together." Kendall says as the band started playing. 

"I'm still gonna kill him." Lucas sighs. As confused, and angry as some of us were. We shut up and enjoyed the song.

There will be no rules tonight

If there were we'd break 'em

Nothing's gonna stop us now

Let's get down to it

Nervous hands and anxious smiles

I can you feel you breathing 

This is right where we belong

Turn up the music

Oh Oh oh oh

This is the dance for all the lovers

Takin' a chance on one another

Finally it's our time now

These are the times that we'll remember 

Breaking the city sight together

Finally it's out time now

It's our time now

This is more than just romance

"You guys!" Spyder yells, pointing to the wings of the stage. "It's her!"

And he was right. It was dark in the room and she was standing on the far edge of the stage wings in the shadows. But it was her.

This is more than just romance 

"Oh, thank god." Kendall lets out a sigh of relief at the sight of her sister. "What in the hell is she doing?"

It's and endless summer. I can feel the butterfly's leading me through it

"Well, let's go!" Spyder says, about to start walking to that side of the stage. 

"No, wait." I said quickly. "Let's wait. I'm curious to see how this plays out. 

Take my heart, I'll take your hand

"You and me both." Lucas nods. 

As we're falling under. 

This is an addiction girl

Let's give into it

Oh Oh oh oh

This is the dance for all the lovers

Takin' a chance on one another

Finally it's our time now

These are the times that we'll remember

Breaking the city sight together

Finally it's out time now

It's our time now

Oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh 

Now 

It's a Dance 

Get up

Come on brothers 

Oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh 

Oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh

This is the dance for all the lovers

Takin' a chance on one another

Finally it's our time now

These are the times that we'll remember

Breaking the city sight together

Finally it's out time now

It's our time now

Oh oh oh oh 

Oh oh oh oh 

Finally it's our time now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 997 15
Barbie (2023) fanfic, because I'm insane and this is what I do with my free time. Will go back and edit heavily and add better/more detail. Started...
4.7K 39 14
These are Voltron Oneshots! Requests Are: [Open] [Please Read the Request Page before Requesting] {NSFW/Smut is allowed.} (Note: Please bear in mind...
18K 312 15
I'm writing these because the main story I have to focus on is giving me writers block. So maybe writing some oneshots and AUs will help. Most one sh...
1.1K 3 32
This is a collection of my one shot fan-fic's and story's/scenarios. Some of this is just whatever I felt like writing it's random .... Some of these...