Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

Galing kay JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... Higit pa

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Γ‹rrΓΈr
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 31. Got em'

175 12 3
Galing kay JustAGhostyGhost

A/n: so like, my 'soon' was apparently equal to 'that same day'

But you guys don't mind right?
Right???

Anyway, minor change. It's with the lead. I'll explain about it more in the later chapters (maybe extra chapters)

Chapter 32 and 33 have more major changes tho.

Warning: unedited.

====================================
.
.
.

Well... Aren't some people were just stuck in a tight situation.

Lawless And Litch had to go threw a connection session of their own, fight Higan in their dier state. All the while Misono and Lily were trying to deal with Sakuya holding a fucking Chainsaw. (Very smart but damn-)

I mean, after some emotional drama and a smoke boom later. Misono and Lily ran up the stairs to join Tetsu and Hugh.

Misono was worried about his main unit being injured early, almost parallel to the time when they were they weren't certain of what was happening with the 'greed pair'

Upon reaching up the stairs, Misono find Tetsu and Tsubaki's other subclasses. The Tophat and the string girlie.

"Ahhhh! You reached one step too late!" The tophat laughs. "I just finished one of my greatest magic trick!"

"Wha... What does this mean?" Asked Misono as he looked towards Tetsu, noticing a broken window as well. "I... I don't know, all i know is that they place Hugh in a box and... He just disappeared..." Answered Tetsu.

Misono gasped, now panic setting in. It all started to make sense, Tsubaki capturing the pride pair so they couldn't make a proper plan, he knew that they would bargain...

'Lawless is captured above. Lily is in no condition to fight. Kuro is still missing. And Hugh now too has disappeared... All that is left was the Envy but...' Misono panics, almost feeling like banging his head on a wall. 'Just what Am I expecting!?'

"Allison... What are we supposed to do?" Asked Tetsu as Misono only took huge gulp. In a low voice and head down he was about to say, "retreat-"

"Helloooo~!"

A voice, came in all cheerful threw the already broken window as Anim seemed to sitting on top of a lot of black fur. Eye's widening as they realized the colour of the fur matching from the certain Servamp.

'So the Servamp of Sloth isn't actually a black cat...' Misono's mind run as they saw the towering Lion.

Getting of from the Fur and landing down, Anim chuckled a bit, "ah~ sorry sorry guys. That guy thought he'll dose off forever" He told as Kuro turns into his human form, following inside the building.

"An.. Anim...?" Misono called out, causing Anim to properly check him out, "... Why are you waring a suit and shoes twice your size...?" Anim asked, pointing. Misono blushed and got embarrassed at the call out. How will he even begin to explain that their plan was to walk in the building in a disguise.

"Don't tell me you tried to fool people with cosplay?" Anim points.

"That's exactly what he tried to do" Lily smiled and chuckled.

"LILY-"

Anim chuckled as he waved his hands, "okay okay, um. Seriously. What's happening?" He asked as he eyed the three subclasses in the room (including an eye patch dude)

"Well... Hugh he..." Tetsu starts as he held the comically long blow smock. "Hugh disappeared because of an enemy attack... And, the greed pair is on the floor right above us, probably fighting Higan"

"I see..." Anim muttered, as he places a hand on tetsu's shoulder as he gives a reassuring pat, "don't worry Tetsu... You've done your best. Now let us help" Tetsu sighs as he nodded, Anim leaving their side to join Kuro, "got what we have to do?"

"Yeah yeah..." Kuro sighed and shrug. Somehow the nonchalant behavior and happy-go-lucky expression on the two pissed off Subclass magician. "Don't get cocky You bastards!!"

"I am surprised your still standing here and haven't buzzed off by Kuro's cool form you just saw" Anim comments, praising his partner as he summoned his lead, now not being a broom but a book... A... A book??

'That's even more useless then his laste weapon!' Is what a... Weirdo yet logical person like you would say.  (No I love my pokies though 🥺)

"Gezz... You've been geeking about it the whole way, stop it now" Kuro whined a little bit, never he would admit how much he sort of enjoys the complements. "But-" Anim whined, sort a distraction because he noticed the String girlie setting up the puppets.

Anim notices that, flipping the book open as he snapped his fingers, and poof, those strings disappear as the whole puppet army just drops. Kuro caught the Girl, so she doesn't fall face first on the floor.

"One down" Anim pointed. "Two more to go" Anim pointed at the other two, with the most shit eating grin he could manage. Cause he is a witch in every sense of the word lmao.

"Balkai-"

"No need to tell me twice-" The two were already running away. Only for Kuro to block them. "So annoying..."

(Bae looks so cool here oml 😩)

And of course, the spikes suddenly are aimed at them as Anim let's go of his book, which stays floating as he snaps his fingers, causing a bat to appear and swang it. Obviously, hitting a home run.

Anim's cool face. Soon replaced by a very giddy look as he held Kuro's arm and shaked, he was very much would explode from how giddy he was.

It's like... Scraps about him have finally been put together.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

Simultaneously, on the floor above, Lawless and Litch were up against Higan, who has definitely overpowered the two by now.

'I... I never thought I'll see that form of Brother again...' Lawless thought, grunting a little bit as he tried to get up, 'what happened...? Did he change...?'

'Am I the only one who'll remain the same...?' Lawless's vision turned clearer, noticing Higan holding Litch up by his caller in air. Lawless came up with a plan, a plan to bite the subclass to turn him to ash.

That's went about as well as you expected. A kick in the gut here, stepping on Lawless's face there... As Higan was smoking three cigarettes by now. "Trying to bite me? What a bad boy..." He chuckled, "say... You Rat, Lick this shoe. If you do, I'll let go of your precious Angel boy"

Lawless's eye's widen, only feeling the pressure of the shoes sole on the cheek. "It's a cliche line... But humans really are fragile beings after all.." Higan says as he drags one of the cigarettes on Litch's skin.

"Don't get distracted" Litch says, eyeing Higan, "the answer to the question is... You lick my shoe!"

A silence passes by.

Litch also probably realized how out of pocket he was with that statement-

"I.. Uh... Nah, sorry, that was creepy..." Litch backtracks, Higan chuckled as he muttered something like, "yeah I was joking too"

(This show isn't real sometimes I sware- 💀)

"Tsubaki's sadness won't heal by this... For so long, I've killed... And killed... Killed on command... Even I've grown tired of it. But it's all for Tsubaki's sake..." Higan expresses.

"Tsubaki's sake... Tsubaki's sake... Don't use exaggerated words like 'Self-sacrifiece'. Those words aren't suited for a bastard like you." Litch muttered out, drawing a design with his blood on the arm which held him up by the caller.

"All you really want is to actually just kill me already. I can see it in your eyes." Litch smirked a little, finishing the design... The design of a piano.

Higan's mind turned into something of a mush, music literally doing something to him. Shock was enough for Higan to let go of Litch as he stepped back.

"Don't desecrate someone's name by your own flithy desire..." Litch smirked. Lawless too from behind just watched it all as he felt the highest rush of dopamine he probably never had, 'this guy is fucking insane!'

And Litch bought out his trusty Piano, calling of to Lawless-... No. To Hyde.

"Hyde. Be ready." Litch called out to his servamp, starting to play the symphony, of course, Hyde immediately knew what it was.

"Phantom of the opera"

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

A few minutes later, they ran up to the
floor, reaching there to find Litch and Lawless on the ground. Not really in defeat... More like... Resting.

"Lawless! Litch!" Anim called as he walked over to the pair, who started to sit up from the boy's call. Anim noticed around, there being the body of Higan.

"I... See you guys have taken care of this already huh?" Anim muttered as he watched Litch start to stand up as he looks at Anim saying, "you wanna hear my music or something?"

"No, no... We were here to save you two" Anim says, Litch smirked at that as he very proudly tried to say, "no need, an Angel like me doesn't need saving-" And then he starts to fall forward in weakness.

Anim helped him, of course, giving the slightly taller male his supporter. "Don't know about saving... But crutches are definitely needed" Litch started to chuckle at that, so did Anim.

"You think your funny?"

"I think of myself as the whole circus sir"

Anim laughed more as he bought Litch to more supporting area, and where Lawless was too. "Your eyes... Your turning into an angel too..." Says Litch, confusing Anim for a moment.

"Um... Thank- thank you-?" Anim says, as he sats Litch down with Lawless. Where Kuro was standing on the side wall, in a approachable distance.

Another few minutes go by, as Anim was tried to bandage the Eve. Lawless was fine mostly, he was a vampire so he heals quicker. Meanwhile Misono and Tetsu stood and discussion was happening.

"So we have gotten the 'greed' pair now. So i supposed our main goal has been achived" Misono hmmed, "now we can start looking of Hugh." Misono smiled a bit. Perhaps relieved from the progress now.

Anim looked up for a moment from rolling the bandage on Litch's arm. "Hey? Where is Lalic?"

"Oh, he is here" Says Tetsu, putting down the coffin, opening the gate as the subclass child walks out, "you didn't hit your head in there right?"

"N.. No... I didn't feel any outside crashes..." Lalic answered. Misono nodded as he looked over at Anim, "I think we should go and take Balkai. Because he did the trick"

"And you want me to come?" Anim sort of raised a brow, like, he'll come but he kinda tried too. Misono raised a brow, "get up already"

"Fine fine" Anim sighs and nods, finishing patching up the arm and handing a cream to Litch for his burns as he got up to follow Misono.

He only turned around for a moment to look at Kuro, who was looking back at them too. Anim just... Sort of gestured to him. Kuro knew exactly what he was saying, taking a deep sigh as he looked at his brother.

"This is annoying but... Lawless" He called out, not exactly looking his way, sort of scratching the back of his neck. "But... I... I have to thank you"

"Eh?"

"Ever since then... You never forgave me, that's why finally thought of facing you again for that days regret" Kuro says, voice his usual but anyone could tell the weight behind those words.

"So... Thank you... For not forgiving me..."

"E- eh-!? Eh?? Usually isn't it thanking you 'forgiving me'!?" Lawless yells, obviously a little shocked and a little... Glad.

"... I... Need to thank you too..." Lawless admited, sighing softly, "although nothing hasn't changed, we need to do something"

"I know... So it's from hear on out." Kuro concluded as he very lightly ruffled Lawless's hair like a brother would and just joined Anim's side.

Anim looked at him joining his side, having a grin. "Please stop" Kuro muttered, causing Anim to chuckle as he sort of nudge Kuro a bit, "what? Your happy too, I can tell from you tried little eyes"

"Please stop" Kuro repeated, looking away and muttering, "so troublesome". Only giggled more at that.

Everything feels so... Fine all of a sudden...

"Say, Lawless, I suppose you'll keep your present name around for a while huh?" Anim suddenly asking, smiling as Lawless got all flustered about it.

"I- it's not CONFIRMED. I might get super annoyed by Litch one day and kill. You never know, so you should just keep calling me Lawless, no feelings attached-"

"Your shy...?" Kuro pointed, straight up.

"Technically it's safe to say it now. Then you'll have a 'I already told you' statement ready. But still-" Anim covered his mouth a bit because he didn't wanted to laugh.

"Don't try to laugh at me!!" Lawless yelled. Soon after, he sighed, showing the neckless he had... His gift... His name.

"It's... Hyde..."

Anim was very sparkly to see it actually, "wow, your name is actually carved in that?"

"Don't tell me it's hands carved, it looks rough" Kuro commented as he looked too.

"I don't wanna hear complains from the one who got a basic bell" Lawless huffed.

"Ba- Basic!? It's on theme okay!?" Anim yelled, pointing at Kuro. "He is a ca-...." Anim pause for a minute as if he was thinking if the statement still stands or not. "Yes, cat. And cat's mostly have bells... Those particular one could have been dangerous if kuro was a real cat- BUT- I had a broom-! It's a witch pair guys- theme!-"

Kuro just... Covered Anim's running mouth. "I apologize on behalf" Says Kuro, Anim just whines in the hand.

The other to two pair only laugh a little at the banter. Lawless chuckling more and more... Although... Someone in the room couldn't stand the upward curl of the lips of this particular man.

Lawless suddenly felt his tag being snatched.

It was Lalic.

"You shouldn't be allowed to laugh" Lalic says, teary eyed as he stepped back after taking the tag. "You killed my only family, my friends."

"Lalic!" Anim called out, gasping a bit as he walked towards the child. "Anim... I... I am greatful for your kindness..."

Anim pauses, "if you are then please just listen to me-"

"No! That guy killed my family!!" Lalic yelled as he looked at Hyde with fear and hate. "I will hurt your friends!! So you have the right to kill me"

"Look, Lalic. I know Hyde has probably killed people more then anyone could count even with all of our fingers combined. But- listen-"

"I haven't killed that many-"

Anim looked at Lawless for a good minutes, raised brow, same reaction was of Litch too.but then Litch turned back to Lalic

"Listen kid. Give that tag back. You don't know how important this is" Litch tells, already reaching his hand out to take it.

Anim felt a sudden push from behind, it wasn't from anyone.... But indicated the worst outcome for the 'pride' pair.

"D.jins..." Anim muttered as he looked at the substance flotting around, turning his attention away and seeing Tetsu's lead disappearing.

"Misono... Do.. Do you think..?" Anim muttered as Misono looked back him. "Tsubaki he... But... How..."

And speak of the devil, "found you"
.
.
.

====================================

A/n: guys, I'll be on break for tomorrow and the day after. Probably expect an update on the weekend tho

School stuff. Last year. Yk yk.

Bye bye

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

341K 13.3K 46
An AU were the first words your soulmate says to you is written on your wrist, however, Kuroo's wrist is blank. TW: Mentions of abuse and self harm [...
48.2K 6.1K 40
Follow dulu lahh minimal. Terima kasih Graciella yang tengah berusaha melupakan masa lalunya yang begitu pahit untuk diingat. Apa lagi masa lalu yan...
69.9K 2.2K 35
Fluffy (Ongoing)⏳ --- Nate is a fennec fox. He was an animal before he came to the world known as Twisted Wonderland along with his bestfriend, Yuu...
821K 39.6K 50
π—Έπ—Όπ˜‡π˜‚π—Ίπ—² kenma is a pro-gamer that happens to meet the beginner gamer hinata shōyō, in a RPG. (role-playing game) started: 051220 ended: 091220 ...