π™³πšŽπšŽπš™πš•πš’ Matched

Par modashyspen

Two imperfect people with different motives find themselves in a forever journey birthed by lies, deceit, lus... Plus

1 | What is this feeling?
2 | Mixed Feelings
3 | That's How You Feel?
4 | My Blue, My Black
5 | Exotic Colours - Crazily Addicted
6 | Hot Spill
7 | Will You Be My Girl?
8 | Safe With Me
9 | Sweet Baby πŸ’¦
10 | Masked Pain - Don't Leave Me
CHARACTER BREAKDOWN
11 | Powerful Yet Vulnerable
12 | Planted Seeds
13 | Sprouted Seed
14 | Unfair Game
16 | Blue in Blue
17 | Tables and Crumbs

15 | Enemies In The Room

1.2K 80 339
Par modashyspen

Two Months Later

Two months had gone by, making it three months, a week and a day since Fatima and Zac's second date and two months, three weeks and five days since the day he asked her to be his girl.

Since Zac and Fatima's trip to Santorini, they have gone on four other trips. Their relationship grew stronger and their bond became tighter. When they got back from Santorini, Zachariah requested for Zac, so he had to fly out the next day to Taylor Island. After a long conversation with his grandfather, they came up with a plan against Bryan Williams. They were going to use the strategy of keeping the enemy the close and strike when he least expected, so Zac purposely avoided participating in any construction or project that Bryan was going for. His grandfather advised that he doesn't go to war yet with Bryan until after his inauguration as the head of the VAC organization which was less than three months away.

Zac has focused a lot more on the Taylor businesses and his club while remaining an anonymous philanthropist.

Fatima and Zac have been in each other's skin, almost like they were the air they both needed to survive. Fatima was falling deeply in love with Zac and she could barely control her feelings any longer.

They have been frequenting the sex room more often, and Zac has been showing her the beast he is in their black and blue moments while Fatima has learned how to pleasure his body just as he does hers. A little over two weeks ago, Zac treated Fatima to a delightful cruise on his yacht, where she relished every moment as he licked every inch of her in every corner.

Mama Faye and Fatima have become well-acquainted, often enjoying what they fondly refer to as 'tea time.' During their tea time, Fatima brings stories that happen outside of the estate and Faye tells Fatima funny stories about Zac's childhood.

After Danni gave Kaz the best orgasm he ever had from a hand job, the sex they had afterwards was incredible. In trying to prove that he was not a bitch baby, he ended up manipulating her body into a shaking mess. He became her sweetest desire and as her body itched for him, he patiently satisfied every spot intentionally. Kaz was curious to see another side of her and not the mask she wore during sex. He heightened all her senses, giving her an intense amount of foreplay aiming to make her vulnerable and in dying need of him to fuck her. When he eventually gave her what she wanted, he did it so desperately, with the zeal to remain a constant in her mind. 

Danni has been gradually reducing the time she spends with Kaz, blaming it on his growing neediness towards her.

Madam has held back from assigning Fatima new tasks, anticipating the upcoming inauguration just three months away. With Zac needing a bride, it aligns perfectly with their primary strategy. Once he ties the knot with Fatima, it will mark the pivotal first step toward the Taylor downfall. 

Saturday - 06:01 pm
The Estate - Zac's Mansion

"Wow, you look beautiful, Tima." Mama Faye complimented as Fatima entered the living room. "Zac would be head over heels when he sees you. The dress is lovely, and the make-up artist did an amazing job, although you already had something perfect to work with."

"Thank you, Mama Faye. I'm just a little nervous meeting Zac's parent for the first time, and then all the most influential people in one room at the same time. Whew!"

"You'll get used to it soon enough. Don't worry your pretty head."

"Why aren't you attending though?"

"Mama Faye doesn't like the crowd. I'll be patiently waiting for you to bring me back all the tea, that's if your man doesn't keep you away to himself when you both get back, considering he hasn't seen you for three days."

Fatima blushed, "I'll bring you all the tea, and thank you again for the help, it means a lot to me." She expressed gratitude to Faye, referring to earlier when she calmed her during a minor anxiety attack. Her emotions got the best of her as she thought about being in the same room filled with all the people who caused her so much pain, but she convinced Faye that she only panicked because she had never been in such a setting of influential people before.

"How many times would you thank me? It's okay, besides Zac would not have it any other way. Zac is a son to me and I love him wholeheartedly, and I see the way he loves you. It would be unfair to him if I didn't accept you. So, I'm always here for you. And, I like you a lot Fatima, please don't break my son's heart because I won't be able to forgive you."

Fatima felt her heart stop beating for a minute, it was one person added to the list of people she would be betraying. Faye had been nice to her and hearing her say she wouldn't forgive her if she ever hurt Zac was heartbreaking knowing it was bound to happen. She didn't know how to open her mouth to lie to this woman who looked like she genuinely cared about her. Just as she braced herself to say something—

"Ma'am," they both turned their heads to the voice that greeted them. "These are for you." The young lady said, handing Fatima a bouquet of white roses and a gift bag. "And Omar is here now."

Since Zac wasn't living alone like before, he had some of the maids come back to the house permanently. Unlike before when he requested them only for cleaning and specific days, now he only requested that they were out of the mansion on special days he wanted to be alone with his woman.

"Thank you, Sam." Fatima smiled warmly as she received the items from her. Sam was her favourite of all the staff who worked for Zac. They had bonded so well the past few weeks especially because they were the same age. Despite Fatima insisting that she addressed her by her name, Sam refused knowing her boss would not be pleased by that. So, when they were alone, they were on a first-name basis. With a reciprocal smile, Sam departed, leaving Fatima and Faye.

"The flowers smell so nice," Fatima commented, taking in their fragrance. She attempted looking at the gift box while struggling not to drop the flowers.

"Let me help you with that," Faye offered, helping Fatima with the flowers.

Fatima opened the gift bag and it revealed a box, she couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she was eager to see what was in it. Opening the box, she saw a diamond necklace with matching earrings.

"For sure I'm not getting any tea tonight because your man is pulling all the stops. He's having you all to himself."

"Mama Faye!" Fatima exclaimed, being shy. 

"Don't act all shy and innocent with me now. These staff have stories, and they are interesting," Faye teased, with a wink, remembering walking in on the house staff gossiping about Zac and Fatima's sexcapades.

Fatima covered her mouth with her palm in shock.

Omg! I'm going to kill Zachary.

"These look really expensive. Oh, there's a note." Fatima took out the note and read it.

Hi Baby Girl T,
I can't wait to see you, my girl. I miss you so much.
I hope you like your gift, and I'd love to see them on you tonight — To see that diamond sitting pretty on that neck I love so much and love to plant kisses on too.
And I got something for those pretty ears, so you can have them on as I talk you through it.

I can't wait for your gorgeous self to brighten my sore eyes again. They have grown dim from longing for you. Come take these eye bags away. Come to me, baby girl, I can't wait!

ZacT

"With the way you're blushing, I don't think I want to see what's on that note. Maybe we need to wipe off this artificial blush we applied on your face, because Zac seems to be doing a better job at giving you a natural one."

"Oh, he's talented at keeping me blushing. I can't wait to see him." Fatima spoke sincerely. Her body couldn't help but respond to her man as she thought about all the things he said in the note.

"Good thing Omar is here already." Faye said, pulling Fatima out of her unholy thoughts.

"True! I have to change my earrings and necklace to this one and I'm ready." Fatima declared, proudly displaying the jewelry Zac had gifted her.

Faye cleared her throat, "I'll save my comments," they both laughed. "Come on, turn around let me help you," Faye added.

•••

Fatima sat in the back seat of Zac's car as Omar drove her to the venue with one security car behind them.
She stared outside the window looking at nothing in particular being deep in her thoughts. She needed to speak to someone so she took out her phone and sent Danni a message.

Ride or Die 🖤
Today 06:40 pm

I can't believe I'm about to wine
and dine with all of my enemies.

Damn! It's giving preparing a table
in the presence of my enemies.

How do you feel?

I'm nervous, and maybe scared.

Oh no...Fatima.

I feel like there are thousands of
needles piercing through my
heart right now.

The closer we get to the venue,
the more I feel like I can't breathe.
I'm just ready for the night to
come to an end already.

I wish I was there with you, and
I hate it when you feel this way. Is
there anything I can do?

I knew this day would come, but I
just realized I was not as prepared
as I thought I was. 😔

You're already doing your best.
Having you in my life is the best
thing that ever happened to me.

Don't make me cry Ti. I wish
I could take away every pain you
feel. And I love you so much. You
mean the world to me.

Scratch that👆🏿You are my world 🤎

I love You too 🖤

After experiencing Mama Faye's love
for Zac, I'd have been completely jealous
If I didn't have you in my life.

Who's Mama Faye again?

Omg, I told you about her before...
the lady who raised Zac.

Oh yeah yeah. I remember now.

Yeah. She's not his mother but she
practically treats him like she birthed
him. You are my Mama Faye 🥺

Awww, babyyyy... my sweet daughter.

Shut up!! 😂 But seeing how she loves
and cares for Zac, how she's got him,
it just makes me wish I had that, you
know? Like, have my mother do that.
It's one of those days where I once
again realize how unlucky I've been.
But then again, what's the assurance
that she'll have been a good mother to
me? She was going to leave me anyway.

After all, the Taylors
killed her while she was on the run.

Here we go again with this
version of the story.
Dad already told you that she
wasn't running away. You aren't
unlucky sis. Don't say that.

Making light in the dark,
cheers to being birthed by
run away moms then 🥂

Cheers 🥂

How about you...How's work? Tell
me about something else. I need
a distraction.

Well...work would be fine if I
didn't have Chris here disturbing me.

Oh, that's true, he's back. So now
you have Kaz and Chris. Your top 2
roster guys 😂

Not funny!

Better still I should be grateful
that he's back because I do not
need to be thinking about Kaz.

Aha! So you have feelings for
him???? 👀 👀🙃

Get out of here 🤫 that's not
what I meant. What I'm saying
is that Kaz has been so good that
he was able to make me wipe off
my roster, but with Chris back,
it's not going to be him alone!!

If that's the case then why aren't
you entertaining him? Why's he
disturbing you?

I have to go, duty calls!!!😠

Say hi to Dr. Chris for me 🤣🤣

07:05 pm
The Taylor's Hotel

Every influential name across the city and state is in attendance. It is the ceremony of Mr. Theo Taylor's resignation as the Don of the VAC organization. The celebration of the leader is done before the inauguration of a new leader. And to the public eye, it is just a party to celebrate Mr. Theo's retirement from The Taylors. The Taylors is the name of the company that heads every company the Taylor family owns.

The party is based strictly on invitation, and everyone on the guest list is either a member of the VAC organization, a child of a member, the spouse of a member, a member of another top organization, an owner of a big company, a powerful position in the government, chief of police, and any other powerful position there is.

The hall exudes elegance with its lavish decorations, filled with delicate scents of luxury perfumes. Soft music drifts through the calm ambience, enhanced by the gentle glow of dim lighting, allowing for comfortable visibility.

Two hours into the party, a series of celebratory speeches had already honored Mr. Theo's achievements. Now, as guests enjoyed food and drinks, the atmosphere shifted to networking and lively conversations among the attendees.
Laughter fills the room, mingling with the sound of conversations and clinking of glasses, sealing deals and fostering connections amidst the small gathering.
In one corner of the room, a group of mothers were busy playing matchmaker for their children.

Zac had been deeply engaged in business discussions with several guests, ensuring he covered all necessary matters before the arrival of his significant other.
Three days prior, Zac and his father had travelled to various Taylor head branches across different countries before heading to Taylor island to prepare for this event. Since arriving at Taylor Island, Zac's mother had persistently tried to draw his attention to Connie, which frustrated him. Zac flew back into the country with his family hours ago, and their plane landed at the hotel, hence, none of them had been to the estate. The three days spent away from his woman, coupled with their limited communication, had left Zac yearning for her.

7 Weeks Ago
The Taylor Island

Zachariah and the Private investigator he instructed to get information about Fatima stood by his beachfront area. Puffing on his cigar, Zachariah examined the photos presented to him by the investigator.

The P.I. took a trip to Santorini while Zac and Fatima were still there capturing pictures per Zachariah's requests. One of the photos was of Zac gazing fondly at Fatima while she sipped from a wine glass, while the other was Fatima sitting on Zac's lap and their faces close as if in a kiss.

"This should do the work," Zachariah said observing the pictures a final time before handing them back to her.

"I don't understand, Sir."

"The pictures would look good in the media, don't you think so?" He hinted and she caught the message. She knew Zachariah was a lot of things but him being the one to leak his own grandson's photo with his girlfriend was shocking, especially knowing how strict Zac is with the public about his relationship affairs.

"But sir, Zac wouldn't want that."

"Hunter," Zachariah called her name.

"Godfather."

He took in the ocean view, taking a drag from his cigar and blowing it out before he said, "Her educational background, she's a lawyer, she has no previous relationships before Zac, her best friend is Danniella King, and she was raised by a single parent - that's all you could give me. She can't be that clean, you expect me to believe she's a saint?"

"I'm still hunting."

"The best way to know a person's secret is to make them famous. And with the fame that comes from dating the most eligible bachelor in the country, and women being women's greatest enemy, they'll dig up any flaw to bring her down." He slipped his hand into his pants pocket, retrieving his phone. "You know what to do," he stated, locking eyes with her and motioning with his hands for her to leave.

She nodded subtly, beginning to walk away, but halted as she heard him whistle. She turned back to face him, "Connie shouldn't be left out," Zachariah added.

"Yes, Godfather," she acknowledged and exited herself from his presence.

+++

Two days later, Fatima was at work when her phone kept going off with notifications. She was getting lots of comments notification from her social media platforms on previous posts. Most of them were crazy comments talking about her not being in the same class as Zac, while others blushed at the incredible, Mr. Taylor loving someone who wasn't from a top-class family. She began to panic at how the news got out until she received a link that was sent to her by a colleague with a message that followed, "To think I always talked about him being my crush and all this time you've been banging him." She clicked on the link and saw the headline and the photos attached to it were from their trip to Santorini.

THE HEADLINE

Fatima tried to call Danni but remembered the last message she got from her was that it was a busy day at the hospital and she might not be coming home tonight.

A few minutes later there was a knock on her door and before she could respond, she saw Zac standing in her office with a bouquet.

"Oh my god, Zachary what are you doing here?"

"Everyone knows already, what's the point of being private?" Zac asked, and Fatima got up from her chair to meet him. He kissed her lips, "How do you feel about it?" He asked, handing the flowers to her.

"Honestly? I don't know. How about you? This is the first time you're having a relationship out there and with pictures? Now people wouldn't just think it's mere speculations. But how did those pictures even get out there, or who took them?" Fatima asked, remembering how secure and safe they were on their trip.

Zac sat on the visitors chair and gently pulled her onto his lap, "I was never hiding you baby girl T, I just don't want the public in my business. Now that it's out there, I don't want to give it too much attention. My priority is making sure you're okay, because if you're good, then I am. As for how it got out, it must be someone close, because only a handful of people know about Connie and I."

"Do you think Connie might have anything to do with it?"

"I doubt it. After the media concluded she was Kaz's girlfriend, she never made any effort to correct it all these years. I don't see a reason why she would suddenly want to do so now. Plus, if it were her, there would have been a picture of her and me together as well, trust me."

"You've got a point there."

"Don't worry about it baby, I'll handle it, besides, it was going to be out sooner or later."

"What do you mean by that."

"The world is going to know the woman I'll be spending the rest of my life with. I just wish it could have been done in a better way — my way."

"Your way?" Fatima asked laughing, "this happens and the first thing you do is confirm it by showing up to my office? You are one type of a man."

"That's because only one type of a man was made for you," he teased flirtatiously causing Fatima to playfully hit his chest.

"You play too much." She teased, bringing the flowers to her nose and inhaling deeply, "Mmm...this smells really nice. Thank you, Zaddy."

"Anything for my baby girl." Zac said rubbing her right thigh, "Now that everyone knows, I think it's better and safe for you to have a driver and an escort."

"No... no Zac, that's not going to happen."

"Baby girl T, you don't have a choice." Zac said with sternness in his voice and Fatima realized it wasn't up for debate.

"Okay compromise, I don't want the escorts but I'll accept a driver."

Zac gently stroked his beard, hesitant to accept her offer yet understanding it can be overwhelming for her. After careful consideration and numerous pleas from Fatima while she planted kisses all over his face, he gave in. However, he made it clear that if there was even the slightest cause for concern, she would have the escorts without any need for discussion.

+++

A few days later, Ian and Fatima had been texting while she was at work and he requested to see her, since he had not seen her since their last encounter at the park.
Knowing she was supposed to be going to her house tonight, she agreed. When Ian got to her place, Fatima asked Danni to let him in since she was coming soon.

Unbeknownst to her, Zac was planning a surprise for her. After dinner with Zac, Fatima found herself swept in the heat of their passionate make-out session. It quickly escalated into sex, and she succumbed to the pleasure of multiple orgasms before drifting off to sleep in his arms.

When Ian got into the house, he went straight to Fatima's bedroom to wait for her and ended up falling asleep.

Some hours go by and Danni is coming out from her bath tub where she had been soaking herself for an hour while watching a movie on her iPad and sipping on wine. She tidied up and completed her nighttime routine before heading to her bedside drawer to retrieve her phone, which had been charging. Upon picking it up, she saw a message from Fatima stating that she wouldn't be able to make it anymore and had already informed Ian. After reading the message, she assumed Ian had gone already.

Danni headed downstairs to grab a snack when she heard the sound of the doorbell. Opening it, she was taken aback to find Kaz standing there.

Before Danni could utter a word, Kaz breezed past her, letting himself in without hesitation.

"What are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were coming?" Danni asked for multiple reasons.

"Why have you been ignoring my calls?"

"Because of this," She pointed to the door and to him, "You showing up announced and you've been doing too much."

"Too much? What do you mean by that?"

"You're putting too much effort, almost like you're making love or whatever. I cant describe it."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Really? I told you going on a date was a bad idea. I don't want to be friends anymore. Take out the friends-with-benefit thingy and let's just be smash buddies like we were before. No random texts and calls here and there."

"Fine." Kaz said not wanting to continue in the back and forth. He had missed her and just couldn't wait to peel off the orange color two piece nightwear she had on.

"Fine." Danni echoed, her body mirroring the need Kaz was feeling. Despite ignoring his calls, her pussy pulsed every time her phone rang with his name on her screen. Her body had gotten used to a pattern, after a long day at work, it was followed by maximum pleasure from her new found drug — Kaz. Right now, it felt like she was going through withdrawals.

Kaz slowly closed the distance between them, his hand sliding around her lower back, drawing her closer.
With his other hand, he gently grasped the back of her neck and squeezed a little as he leaned in, his lips almost brushing against hers.

He locked eyes with her and spoke in a low, intense voice, "I called you, and you watched the phone ring without answering." Danni rolled her eyes in response, but Kaz's grip on her neck tightened slightly, his assertiveness sending shivers of anticipation through her.

She bit her bottom lip feeling her desires consume her, her walls dripped of need, but before she could lean in for a kiss, he abruptly pulled back and turned her around. Pressing her front side against the wall, he firmly held both her hands behind her, asserting his dominance.

Danni could feel his erection on her ass making her swallow hard, Kaz moved her hair to the side and whispered in her ear, "And now you tell me I'm doing too much." He pressed himself on her so she could feel his hardness more and a moan escaped her mouth.

"You just want a fuck buddy right?" Kaz asked tauntingly, unbuttoning his pants when he heard a males voice and he let her go and took a step back.

"Fatima? Fatima!," Ian called out for her as he rushed down the stairs. When he woke up, he guessed Fatima had returned and was probably with Danni in the living room. Unaware of the message Fatima had sent him about cancelling their plans, Ian hurried downstairs to find her.

Danni was horrified, she didn't think he was still in the house, so the moment she heard him calling out for Fatima she knew she had messed up and had to think fast.

Kaz was wondering why there was a man coming downstairs looking for Fatima.

When Danni noticed the puzzled expression on Kaz's face, she immediately spoke up. "Fatima isn't back yet." She explained, "By the way, Kaz, this is Mike, Fatima's cousin. And Mike, meet Kaz, he's Fatima's boyfriend's cousin."

The two men exchanged handshakes. "Nice meeting you," Kaz said, and Ian responded, "Likewise."

Ian told them he'll be taking his leave since his cousin wasn't back and Danni should inform her that he stopped by.

Once Ian left, Danni made sure to convince Kaz that Ian was Fatima's cousin because she knew he was a smart man. The moment Kaz finished fucking her mercilessly and he was out the door, she sent Fatima a quick message updating her of what happened since she wasn't taking her calls.

Back to Present

"Thank you again for trusting me with the interior decor of your club, it was a big add to my portfolio and I've been getting some good contracts."

"You did a good job with it. I'm glad you finally decided to take it seriously because I always knew you had it in you."

"You always believed in me, Zaddy Zac!" Jessy said dramatically.

"You can't call me that anymore, that's what my girl calls me." Zac warned. He and Jessy stood in one corner of the room.

"Oh really? Since when? I thought Connie called you Papi."

"You're not sleek. You know that right? Quit the pretence, I'm sure Red told you about Fatima and I even before it got out."

"I have been waiting for this to come directly from the horse's mouth."

"Well, you heard it. Satisfied?"

"I am, but I know someone who isn't. Connie has been going crazy lately, I'm sure she misses you. I feel bad for her though."

"You're sounding funny right now. I know you never really liked Connie so why do you care?"

"Oh don't get it twisted. I still do not like her, the girl is too bitchy in my opinion, but you liked her like that so I'll keep my mouth shut about that. However, I know how crazy she is about you, and knowing her, she must have something up her sleeves. After all, she always does and has been known to succeed, so I'm hoping this time she isn't able to work her manipulating magic again. Plus Fatima is cool people, so I like her. Finally, you're dating someone I'm cool with."

"Can y'all stop with this Connie manipulating me line? Wait how do you know Fatima?"

"She works at Red's law firm, of course, I know her."

"Oh true."

"Why do you keep looking at the time."

"Cause I'm waiting for my baby girl. Besides, where's your alcohol intake police, I'm getting tired of babysitting." Zac teased, referring to Red.

"Don't act like I'm not doing you a favour right now, 'cause I know you're just sticking with me to avoid all these ladies eating you up." She laughed. "When the news got out you broke all of their hearts, especially with this one walking down here," Jessy said, and Zac looked in the direction her eyes focused on.

"Don't move."

"Ha Ha," she mocked, "I'm going to look for my alcohol intake police," Jessy said and turned away to find Red.

Why do these people I call friends only take orders when it's not needed?

"Hi Khloe," he greeted the five feet four mixed girl.

"Hi, Zac."

They both remained silent waiting for the other to talk until she broke the silence, "The moment my family got an invite, I was ready to see your face and tell you just how much I hate you. When I was picking my dress tonight, you were in my head but it wasn't because I was trying to get something to impress you, but because I wanted to wear something that would show you what you lost."

"Khloe..." Zac started.

"No. Let me finish. I had all of this anger inside of me that I was desperate to explode on you, but the moment you walked on that stage and I saw you, I saw the man that made me so happy even though he barely made himself open to me. When I saw those pictures of you and that girl, you smiled in a way that I never have seen. Right now I'm looking at you and I can see the light in your eyes, those same eyes that remained dark since the day I met you and as much as I want to say I hate you so much, I don't think I'll be telling us both the truth." Khloe looked elsewhere briefly to stop the tears that were threatening to fall. "Zac you told me that you couldn't love anyone as much as you love Connie but that isn't what I saw in those photos."

"I have never lied to you. I know what I said and I believed it too, but when Fatima came into my life, I saw myself loving her in ways I had never loved any woman before, not even Connie."

"But you said if it wasn't Connie, it would have been me."

"And I wasn't lying when I said that."

Khloe and Zac dated one of the periods when he and Connie were on a break. Although Khloe tried every way possible to make Zac fall in love with her, all she got was the too-busy, always travelling, cold-hearted Zac. They dated for a few months until Connie came back begging and Zac broke it off with her. Zac truly did like Khloe, but he had a funny way of showing it. He'll pay for her to go on solo trips and whenever she begged him to join her, he said he was busy with work, he'd fuck her good, but in his true Zac form, he was never out with her in public. When he broke it off with her, she was heartbroken but decided to move on knowing Connie was big competition cause she was Zac's first girlfriend, but when she saw Zac and Fatima on the gossip blogs, her world came crumbling.

"So why isn't it me?" Khloe asked as she held his face.

Zac took a deep breath and just as he was about to open his mouth to respond to her, he saw Fatima walking in with Omar.

He removed her hand from his face, "Let's continue this conversation later."

She looked at him in shock. Yes, Zac was always short with her but after expressing how deeply he hurt her he still didn't care."

"I'm not repeating myself."

Khloe was pissed and wanted to walk away, but when she saw Fatima, she decided to stay right there.

"A sight for sore eyes," Zac complimented seeing his woman looking as beautiful as ever. He had missed her so much and the three days he spent away from her felt like torture. The moment she smiled at him, every other person in the room became invisible.

Fatima blushed hard at the way Zac's eyes lit up. "Hi Zaddy," she said, just before he kissed her.

"Hi baby girl," he responded, after kissing her. "This dress sits perfectly on you," he exclaimed, his excitement evident as he admired her. "I missed you, baby," he said, smiling as he gently held her chin with his thumb, appreciating her beauty. It was only three days apart, but seeing her now felt like the very first time he set his eyes on her.

"Hi, I'm Khloe," they heard a voice say and Fatima turned to look at her. Zac had been so carried away with Fatima that he forgot she was still there and a part of him felt bad for her.

"Hi," Fatima said, shaking hands with her. "I'm Fatima."

"I'm sure the whole world knows that by now. I am a good friend of Zac, nice to meet you."

Fatima looked at Zac and back to Khloe, "Nice to meet you too."

Zac gave Khloe a stare and she knew she was in trouble, only that this time it was different. Usually, when she got in trouble with him, he'll take her to his sex room and fuck her dirty. Only the Taylors had the ability to make you angry, frustrated and horny at the same time. Seeing that look in his eyes made her weak in the knees and craving all the many nasty things only Zac did to her body.

Khloe swallowed hard, and said, "Cause your man loves to punish so well, I'll excuse y'all." With that, she walked away, swaying her hips a little extra, hoping to catch Zac's attention. She knew how much he admired her backside.

Although Zac thinks Fatima didn't see when Khloe's hand was on his face, she did. When Fatima entered the hall, she saw Zac first even before he noticed she was in. Fatima observed her face, she knew the girl was pissed because Khloe was terrible at pretending and at the same time she noticed how she looked at Zac, almost like a sex slave in need of her master.

"What was that?" Fatima asked Zac.

"I'll handle it."

"I don't like it when you tell me that, but okay. As long as taking off your belt, taking down your zipper or her dress doesn't have anything to do with you handling it."

"If it's not you, I don't want to take anything off," Zac said, his voice had more bass making Fatima playfully roll her eyes. "Keep rolling them and I'll give them a reason to stay stuck."

"Stop it. Thank you for the gifts, baby, I love them." Fatima said, running her fingers over the necklace with her left hand.

"Did you just call me baby? You must have really loved it. So that's what I had to do to get baby from you."

"Zachary... that was only a slip because I'm nervous and my filters are off. You were the one who said you didn't like it when anyone calls you baby especially the girl you're with."

"Did I? Well, I love how it sounded and how it made me feel when you just called me that. So please don't hesitate to call me that. Maybe just not in the sex room 'cause I'm no baby there."

"Pleaseeeee! You do not need to be called any sweet names in there."

They both laughed, "So tell me why are you still nervous? I already told you, my family doesn't bite. Plus, I'm here to protect you."

Hearing Zac talk about his family brought Fatima back to reality. The moment she walked in and saw Zac, all her nerves became relaxed and she forgot the dungeon she walked into.

"Who wouldn't be nervous meeting the Taylors family for the first time?"

Zac led Fatima to his table where she was warmly welcomed by Kaz and his friends — the circle. The circle was a group of five friends and were the only people who Zac considered as true friends. Their parents were prominent members of the VAC organization, with the exception of two whose parents were renowned for owning top establishments in the city. Since Fatima worked for Red who was a member of the circle, she was already acquainted with its members.

Eyes had been on Fatima since she stepped into the hall, curious to catch a glimpse of the woman seen with Zac in magazines and blogs.

When Zac noticed that his family's table had settled, he went over there with Fatima. Introducing her as his girlfriend, he received a warm reception only from Kaz's mom, Tiffany, and his dad, Theo. Zachariah offered a forced smile welcoming her, while Zac's mom, Aubrey blatantly ignored her presence. Meanwhile, Connie's gaze remained fixed on Fatima, hinting at an unspoken tension between them.

Zac shook his head at his mothers behaviour being disappointed in her. He pulled out a chair for Fatima to sit, taking a seat beside her with one hand discretely resting on her thigh beneath the table, sensing her uneasiness.

Sitting on the same table with Zachariah, seeing him up close, made her feel nauseous. The man's face was evident that he was nothing but evil and the insincere welcome he offered her only emphasized the slow poison he was described to be.

Fatima had small conversations with Tiffany, who complimented her dress. Zac did a good job at whispering sweet nothings to her ear making her give Zac her undivided attention.

Bryan came over to the Taylor table and Fatima immediately became uncomfortable.

"I need to use the washroom," Fatima whispered to Zac.

"Okay I'll come with you," Zac said, and she held his arm stopping him from standing.

"Oh no it's fine. I'll be back shortly."

Fatima excused herself and made her way to the washroom. Standing before the mirror in the private washroom, she took deep breaths, her gaze drifting to the ceiling to hold back the tears welling up within. Anger boiled within her, fuelled by the need to plaster on a smile while sitting amongst those who had been the source of her broken heart. She felt like she was about to explode with no one there to save her. It was like she walked into a circle of dangerous snakes.

After a few minutes in the bathroom, she pulled herself together and stepped out. Just as she appeared in the corridor, she was being dragged into a room that looked like a storage for toiletries and the door shut.

The man pressed her against the wall, trapping her hands above her head. Their eyes locked, and Fatima's breath quickened as she struggled against his hold.
He held her firmly, ensuring not to leave any traces of his grip.

"Hello, dream girl." He purred flirtatiously, causing Fatima to clench her teeth.

"Let me go you bastard, if not I'd scream."

"I dare you to," Bryan challenged her knowing she wouldn't.

He sniffed her and her body shook in fear. With the tip of his finger he teased her cleavage, and then moved his finger to her mouth, "I've missed this mouth of yours wrapped around my dick. You did a good job, I could hardly believe these lips had no prior experience."

"Please," she begged feeling his hands rubbing on her curves.

"I love it when you say please, it turns me on the more," Bryan groaned grabbing her backside, "This ass has gotten softer and bigger, Mmhh," he moaned pressing himself against her.

His body pressed against hers felt like tiny needles piercing her skin, and she prayed in her heart that he doesn't do what his eyes said he had planned to.

"Madam isn't here to protect you." Bryan mocked her after sniffing and licking her neck.

"I have kept to my end of the deal," Fatima said with spite in her tone. It was moments like this she hated that Bryan wasn't aware that Madam was her auntie.

"Yes I know you have. This is just a reminder so you don't get carried away, I see how you were looking at him in those pictures, and I want to believe you are just a good actor, but don't worry a deal is a deal. You keep doing the good work and I'll be a good boy." He smiled, releasing her hands and taking a step back from her.

Fatima swiftly wiped her neck, cleaning the spot he licked. She watched him as he flashed a devilish smile before slowly walking to the door, and exiting the room leaving it wide open.

Fatima turned her back to the door exhaling the breath she had been holding. She rested her palm on the boxes in front of her, seeking stability as she tried to regain her composure.

Her body tensed with fear when she felt hands wrap around her waist. "Are you okay? I've been looking for you," Zac's voice sounded behind her, his concern evident as he observed her demeanor when she removed herself from his arms.

She rubbed the back of her neck, "I ... I was," she stammered, still being in a state of shock and fear.

Zac took a step closer to her and she took a step back causing him to look at her with worry.

"Did something happen, baby girl?"

"No!" She hurried out. "I just had a moment," she cleared her throat and held Zac. "Please kiss me," she said, pulling his tie hoping his love would wipe away the torture she just felt. She wanted to feel something different, knowing if her thoughts lingered any longer on what happened earlier, she would run into her shell again.

Zac held her lovingly as he kissed her softly, as their tongues danced, Fatima could feel all the negative energy in her body disappear. Afterwards, he pulled her into a warm tight hug.

"I'm tired baby, I want to go home." Fatima said while in his embrace.

"Let's go home then."

"I can't have you leave your own party, please stay. I'll wait for you." With her eyes she motioned between her legs, "We'll wait for you."

Zac smiled, "You just said you were tired, baby."

"I'm never too tired for you. Beside I'm not tired tired, I'm just uncomfortable." Fatima said truthfully.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" Zac reminded her and she responded with a nod.

Zac took her to the car, and ensured she got in. He instructed Omar to drive her back to the estate.

"I'll be with you in less than two hours," Zac said as Fatima situated herself in the back seat of one of Zac's cars.

"I'll be looking at the time," She smiled receiving his kiss.

"Keep these on for me," Zac said with his eyes low referring to the necklace and earring before he leaned in to plant a kiss on her exposed thigh. She tenderly ran her fingers through his hair as he did so. With a wink, he closed the car door. As the ride began, Fatima exhaled deeply, feeling a tear escape her eyes.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.6K 1.4K 20
welcome valued customer, happy reading!
29.6K 1.1K 23
Zac and Fatima navigate friendship, therapy, losses and love together.
22.5K 1.3K 17
Follow Zac and Fatima as they embark on a new found love that neither one is used to.