A Dark Legacy (Percy Jackson...

By Jenny6445

Yup. Me, Percy Jackson, a monster? Ha. Could never be me. ... Funny story, actually- A/N Hi!! Tanks for chec... More

The dam Author's Note
Zeus loses his brain cell in Tartarus
Villains should get better lines than 'join us.'
The hunters hunt me for no apparent reason
What the Hades just happened
Camp Half-Hell
The heart of a monster is something you wouldn't want to see
'Sup, my dude?
✨Son of da sea ✨
Ambush!
The storm is awakened. The storm wants a nap
WE'RE GOING ON A KILLER QUEST-
'I heart New York City' shirts are dam expensive
Say hello to the sun and stars for me.
Return of the kronosome
Cannonball!
The demon ladies come back
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT SERIOUS?!
Stranger Danger
For once? Really?
I'd better earn an Oscar for this, Kronos...
The hunt tries to hunt me down (again)
I DIDN'T AGREE ON THIS, KRONOS! Also, you still owe me that Oscar.
This is making my head hurt. Thanks a lot, Kronos. -author
Another quest. Yippee.
Don't mind me, just filling in some plot holes...
Tartarsauce? Oh, that bi-
I almost kill the characters, but Kronos did it first!
Neeks, Death Breath, Emo boy-what am I doing? oh, just listing Nico's nicknames
Oh, COME ON! I am not in the mood to kill something, you know.
i tHiNk hE's ✨ pOsSeSsEd ✨
Oh, Luke, you have such a bad memory, don't you?
Oof!
Took you long enough.
Yep, motherbleepers. I'm back.
It's ✨PERSASSY✨
The amount of ✨sass✨
Care about me? Pffffffft, yeah right.
Uh...hi?
Mercy rhymes with Percy 💀💀💀 how ironic
Kronos is stupid. Change my mind.
Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid in his sleep...
Family, Luke. You promised.
CURSES!
WHAT?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD YOU IDIOT-
Hades is literally the best husband and dad ever
It's a ✨seashell✨
Well, this was unexpected
Oh, I don't do threats. I do promises.
wait...WHAT?!
Too bad, cuz I don't give a fu-
Oh, I just yeeted him into the Sea of Chaos, nothing much
Ok then, list three reasons why I shouldn't have killed her.
At this point I'm just making random chapter names and calling it relevant
Nice of you to visit. Miss me?
NAURRR HE JUST STOPPED BREATHING 💀
wElL tHaT wAs lOw oF yOu
Epilogue
The dam acknowledgements

Yeah, I'm sorry. Sorry that you're a bitch, that is.

568 18 167
By Jenny6445

Not my art btw ^^^

gods dam 8K views...

3rd Person—

"This is the end, Poseidon." Percy's eyes glowed golden as he stepped forward.

"You'll never win Olympus. Someone will defeat you once and for all, just how Luke sacrificed himself to kill you!" Poseidon said angrily, frozen in place with Kronos' fancy Lord of Time powers.

"It was that blasted spawn of the Owl somehow snapped him awake, that's how." Kronos grumbled. "If it weren't for her, I would be ruling the world with my Queen."

"Annabeth stopped you from rising?!" Hazel blurted out. Kronos scowled.

"Yes, and I'll kill her sooner or later. Or Percy might want to do that. Either way, she'll be dead." He shrugged. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a sea god to kill." He stalked closer, Sicarius in his hand.

"I'll send you to Tartarus, Poseidon." He hissed into the god's ear before plunging the blade into his chest. Golden blood splattered onto Percy's face, staining it gold. Poseidon's face remained the same, but his sea-green eyes said it all as his body crumbled away to dust. A cruel smile played his lips as the dust scattered to the ground, and he kicked it once for good measure.

"Frank." Hazel tearily gazed into his eyes, pulling him down so he could see her. "We're going to die together, right? Always together."

"Always." He promised, his eyes glistening.

"How sweet." Kronos sneered. "Dying together, being together, all that cute lovie-dovieness. Everyone dies alone. Death is something everyone has to face by themselves, and there's nothing you can do about it." He smeared away the bit of ichor that was dripping from his mouth and swung the blade like it was a baton. Hazel and Frank stared at him in defiance, their arms wrapped around each other.

"That might be the way you think, Kronos, but hope lets us survive. It's how we view the world." Frank stood his ground, glaring at Kronos. "And you can't do anything about it.

"Worth a try." He shrugged. "Percy Jackson let you choose the way you die, but I really don't have time for thisCan I just kill you and get it over with?" Hazel exchanged bewildered glances with Frank.

"I'll take that as a yes." Kronos snapped his fingers and a dozen dracaenae slithered forward and attacked.

"Ah, the mutiny of the world." He mused as splatters of blood coated the floor. "What a shame."

At Camp Half-Blood—

"It's been weeks since we've seen Agnostos and the others in the Labyrinth." Nico murmured worriedly as Will bandaged his arm (again for the 6th time this week). "I wonder where they are."

"I'm sure they're alright." Will assured him.

"Unless Kronos got to them first." Nico's heart filled with dread at the thought.

"Stop being so pessimistic, Neeks." Will planted a kiss on his bandage and ruffled his black hair. "I'm sure everything's alright." 

"Yeah, but there are hordes of monsters everywhere! We had to send in demigods from all places. I wouldn't be surprised if we were attacked right now, it's like a daily habit for Kronos." Nico sighed as he stood up, tapping his finger on his Stygian Iron sword.

"Attack! Attack on the camp!" A camper shrieked, running across the campgrounds. Nico shot a glare at Will, who grinned sheepishly. 

"How was I supposed to know?" He complained as they ran out the Big House, armed and ready for battle.

"You jinxed it, that's what." The son of Hades grumbled, looking around wildly. The conch horn blew, but by then, everyone was outside.

"Campers! There is an ambush! Head Counselors, gather your cabins and prepare for battle!" Chiron stamped his hooves, his bow and arrows in hand. 

"Where are the monsters?" Nico asked Chiron hurriedly. "We need to stop them before they get into the heart of the camp!"

"At the beach. Don't ask me how they got there, I have no clue." Their centaur mentor pointed towards the woods, where the bay was. Nico grabbed Will's hand and shadow-traveled to the beach before his boyfriend could object.

>>>Line break<<<

"This can't be." Nico breathed as he faced the army. 

"I have fully risen, demigods of Camp Half-Blood!" An eerily familiar voice cackled. "My forces will destroy you, and I will take over Olympus!" 

"Kronos." Will's voice dropped the usual optimism and cheeriness. "He's here. He's here."

"What's going on?" Annabeth appeared from the thick undergrowth of the trees. "Oh gods." 

"Over there! What the hell is that?" Nico squinted at the far-right edge of the army. Something—someone—was in bronze shackles, two monsters next to them. 

"The prisoner." Her grey eyes filled his dread as realization dawned on her. "Percy."

"Well, it took you long enough!" A cloaked figure emerged from the crowd. "At least your mother was able to guess quicker."

"Agnostos?" Jason suddenly joined them, with Piper and the Aphrodite cabin behind him. 

"Ok. I take that back; a son of Jupiter was not able to guess quicker. Oh well." For some odd reason, Nico noticed that his voice was a bit more disoriented. "I suppose we can make this work. Monsters, ATTACK!" The horde of monsters surged forward like the waves of the sea, a torrent of chaos.

"Demigods! Attack!" Annabeth shouted, jumping into action.

sorry i suck at fight scenes so prepare for some cringe

"Kronos will rule over Olympus and make you his slave, demigod!" An empousa screeched, lunging at Annabeth. She dodged quickly and plunged her dagger into its stomach and ripped it open all while ducking as a hellhound leaped at her. 

"Annabeth! Look behind you!" Piper screamed. The daughter of Athena managed to roll out of the way onto the wet sand as a manticore stinger sailed past her head. 

"Di immortales." She whispered as she glanced up. Her eyes were met with sea-green, but as much as she had seen them before, they were almost unfamiliar.

"Annabeth?" Those same, tired green eyes Annabeth used to admire looked broken and angry. 

"Percy." Memories flashed before her eyes. All those battles she had fought with him, and now he was here, that filthy traitor. 

She scanned him up and down. He wore a tattered, faded Camp Half-Blood shirt and his usual messy black hair was dusty. Celestial Bronze shackles were secured tightly onto his wrists and ankles, and there were bags underneath his eyes. But the most noticeable thing was his eyes. One of them was still the same sea-green but the other...it was black like the pit of Tartarus.

"Gods of Olympus."

"Annabeth. I—I'm sorry—" But before he could say anything else, Annabeth put her finger on his lips. 

"Shh. I'm going to free you. You don't deserve it, but the gods need you. We all do." She picked the lock with her dagger silently, thanks to the Stoll's lessons. 

"Annabeth." He whispered as the chains fell off his hands. "I'm really sorry." She pursed her lips.

"I know you are. You should be, after everything you did to us! After everything you did to me." She glared at him. His look of sorrow suddenly turned twisted.

"Oh, that's not what I'm sorry for." He said, a sickly sweetness in his voice. "I'm sorry that you're a disgusting traitor and a bitch for believing those stupid gods of Olympus. I'm sorry that I'm going to send you to Tartarus, although I shouldn't really be. No one should experience Tartarus, and yet we did. I fell there with you, and then you listen to the one goddess that allowed you to fall in the first place. What happened to your intelligence? Probably still in the Pit." He spat as he circled her like a vulture.

"Oh, you'll regret that, bitch." She lunged at him with her dagger. He easily dodged and unsheathed his old sword. Riptide.

He laughed cruelly as he slashed her arm, making a deep cut that bled scarlet. "Miss me, Wise Girl?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 1.8K 21
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || With the help of hi...
5.6K 106 18
Percy Jackson, the greatest demigod hero walk on the Earth is betrayed by his kin. He has been thrown away by the Olympians for his supposed Crime wh...
11.6K 236 17
This is not your normal Chaos story. No one gets betrayed and runs away. No one gets killed. But there is one person who gets kidnapped. One person w...
61.2K 963 20
The Greco-Roman Hero, the savior of the Mythological worlds, the brave hearted demigod, with a troubling past was banished from his home camp. Betray...