ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ, jac...

swiftbeauty által

"I get drunk but it's not enough 'Cause the morning comes and you're not my baby" IN WHICH two celebrities... Több

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʏᴠᴇ ɪᴠᴏʀʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪx
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 1
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 2
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

712 18 3
swiftbeauty által

• instagram •

........

........

.......

........

........

........

........

........

Liked by jacobelordi , bellahadid , taylorrussel , kyliejenner and more

mayveivory helloooo i just wanted to say how thankful i am for all the love that 'twenties' has received and to also thank all the amazing people i am surrounded with for supporting me and always sticking by me .

lots of love - m 🌟🌶️🎀🫧🧡

view all 87,914 comments

kendalljenner so much love

milomanheim U never fail to amaze me May

reneerapp IN LOVE WITH U

sza Amazing album

taylorswift You are amazingly talented Mayve such a special girl ! (Send me this picture btw ☺️🩷🌟)

jeremyallenwhite ❤️

• real life •

Today is the last day of filming for Euphoria and Mayve was feeling a mix of emotions as she got ready for the day sad that it was coming to an end as it was such an amazing experience .

She looked at herself in the mirror, took a deep breath in before she hopped in the shower and began to get ready .

As the water flowed down around her she began to think about a specific moment that had been playing on her mind .

At her surprise party for her new album, something happened . Well something almost happened between her and Jacob and she couldn't figure out if it was just a drunken moment or if it was something more . It left her feeling very confused .

She of course had feelings for him which she was now beginning to realise even if she had tried to push them away .

She was pulled out of her thoughts by realising that she had been in the shower for way too long as her hands began pruning . She jumped out drying herself off, brushing through her hair and getting dressed . She gathered what she needed for the day and prepared herself to leave .

Before she started the drive down to set she quickly went to her local cafe and grabbed her signature drink of her Iced Latte with no ice a drink . Once it was made she thanked them and began the drive .

On the way down there she listened to her playlist as 'False God' played she sung along trying to keep her mind off of what was happening .

Finally she had arrived and she headed in to her dressing room where Chris was waiting for her organising what he was going to use for her look today .

She sat down silently trying to avoid what she knew Chris was going to want to talk about . "Hello Mayvie ." Chris said walking over to the chair with a smirk on his face and she sunk into the chair .

"Hi Chris ." She replied trying not to smile .

He got the primer ready and started her makeup . "Anything you need to tell me?" He asked her waiting for her to fess up . She shook her head and stopped what he was doing crossing his arms over his chest waiting until she told him .

"Fine.." Mayve sighed rolling her eyes . "So we kind of almost kissed ." She whispered .

"Can you speak up for me ." He said swiping the brush over her skin .

She groaned "We almost kissed ." She blurted out and Chris gasped at her words .

"I knew you were into Jacob ." He squealed and Mayve quickly sat up shushing him and he laughed at her in response .

"It doesn't matter he obviously doesn't feel that way about me ." She said oblivious .

Chris sighed "Girl, I've seen the way that man is around you ." She looked up to Chris . "He's in love" He sang and she tried to hide her blush .

He continued questioning her and doing her makeup until it was time for hair . Today she was shooting scenes after she made it out of the hospital from an overdose so her makeup made her look sickly and her hair was a bit messy .

"We are all done my lovely ." Chris sang out trying not to cry as this would be the last time he would be doing her makeup for the show .

Mayve ran over to her bag getting out the gift bag she had organised for him and as she brought it over he went and got a gift from his bag and they both opened them trying not to get emotional .

Mayve held back tears "Thanks for being so amazing to me over this shoot Chris you made me feel so comfortable and I'm so grateful for you ." She said nodding as Chris wiped his tears .

Once they finished up Mayve got into her final outfit which was sweats and Chris took a final picture of her before she hurried off to set .

The environment was different today it was sad . Everyone was thanking everyone and it took longer than schedule to film .

So far Mayve hadn't run into Jacob as her scenes were mostly with Angus and that group as it was scenes at their home before the police raid which made the day way more emotional .

ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"And cut!" The director yelled and the whole set broke out into celebratory claps and for most tears as well .

Mayve ran up to Angus and he pulled her into a hug spinning her around . The waterworks started and all the cast came over . "I'm so sad ." Sydney cried out pulling Mayve into a hug as all the girls came over joining in .

"Guys we need to make sure to see each other even after the premiere okay?" Hunter said as they all nodded .

Maude pulled out of the hug "Even though this is sad I'm glad I can finally post my photo dump ." All the girls laughed and agreed .

"Tomorrow we're going clubbing I don't care if you're busy change your plans ." Zendaya demanded and they all nodded .

Alexa grabbed Mayve by the shoulders "I know you've already been told a billion times but 'twenties' is amazing girl I know you are going to have a clean sweep at the Grammys ."

"Alexa thank you it's so soon to say ." Alexa shook her head . "Honestly with all this going on I forgot the fact I just released an album ." The girls all laughed .

They hugged a final time and then did all their last minute things .

As she was walking down the hallway out to her car after a long day she saw an all too familiar person walking towards her .

She wanted to talk to him about it and see how he would react to the situation to see if he felt the same way about her that she was feeling about him .

Once they were close enough that he had noticed she mustered up a smile and started . "Hey about what happened at my party ."

She paused and he nodded understanding exactly what she meant . "Let's just forget about it okay we were both drunk so yeah.." She finished her sentence looking at him to see if he was going to disagree .

He couldn't help but feel a little hurt . 'Did it not mean to her what it meant to me?' He thought but respecting what she had said .

"Yeah totally that's fine ." He replied and she stood there trying to hide her disappointment with his response .

He brought her in for a hug . "Thanks for being a really great scene partner ." He finished smiling down at her .

"You too Jacob ." She stated rubbing his shoulders .

And with that, they both continued down the hallway going their seperate ways, carrying the weight of their unspoken feelings .

Authors note: We are so close to the end of the book wtf . I'm excited to go back and edit the book once I've finished it because there's so many things I wanna add .

Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter I love u all remember to vote and comment !!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

136K 3.3K 24
" i guess there's love like this, usually i never wanna jump like this, but i think i wanna dump my chips 'cause i cannot go back " they're cast in s...
284K 7.3K 44
[ completed ! ] DANGEROUS WOMAN. @tomholland1996: is it jus me or is ariana grande's music not even that good? ...
28.8K 560 37
What happens when two rising music stars get forced into a publicity relationship to boost both of their careers?
7.7K 146 16
Y/N, a makeup artist that has been assigned to a movie, little did she know her favourite actor is on that film.. which he happens to be an ass hole...