FOOL FOR YOU | Tom blyth

Af Colidea_noon

'The life of Vittoria Ludovico' - Famous Italian singer/songwriter has gone through many hardships throughout... Mere

C A S T / M U S I Q U E
famous birthdays
Prologue
0.1| lost without you
0.2| i love you
0.3| dark memories
0.4| new beginnings
0.5| fool for you
0.6| can't catch me now
0.8| festival
0.9| labyrinth
1.0| you're okay ig
1.1| cover
1.2| what's happening?
1.3| baking relisations
1.4| weird but fucking beautiful
1.5| snow on the beach
1.6| happy personality, sad soul.
1.7| can we join?

0.7| confessions

128 4 0
Af Colidea_noon

·★·°♪°·★·

·★·°♪°·★·

We fall In love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times.

·★·°♪°·★·

Sept 12th, 2022

New Instagram post from : rachelzegler

·★·°♪°·★·

*°°

°*°

°°*

Liked by vittorialudovico, tomblyth, joshrivera, hunterschafer and 564.6k others !
rachelzegler: do not listen to tori sing unless you want to cry
[Tagged] vittorialudovico

COMMENTS↓

vittorialudovico: thanks I guess?
rachelzegler:no problem tori ❤️❤️

joshrivera: she makes me cry after I forget that she doesn't only have a thick accent that I can never understand
vittorialudovico: you're just too unintelligent to understand.
rachelzegler: i have to agree with her on this one.
Liked by 46.7k others !

tomblyth: it was absolutely extraordinary
→rachelzegler: ikr?? She is an absolute goddess 🤭🤭

username: what?!?!? Oh my lord you're so lucky 😭😭
→rachelzegler: ik thanks though 😝

username: what is happening??
rachelzegler: 🤷

32k more comments ↓

·★·°♪°·★·
New post from : toriishot
·★·°♪°·★·

Liked by jomarch, zeggandbacon and 12 others !
toriishot: when he says you're absolutely extraordinary 🤭🤭

COMMENTS↓

zeggandbacon: THATS WHO YOU LIKE?!?!??? OH MY GOD OH MYYY. ITS BEEN MONTHSSS THAT YOU HAVE LIKED THIS MAN WHY HAVENT YOU TOLD MEEEEEE, I COULD'VE SET YOU GUYSS UPP 😭😭
toriishot: 😛
zeggandbacon: im coming over rn.
Liked by toriishot

username: at least you have a passion 🤷
toriishot: @ zeggandbacon listen to their wisdom 😁
zeggandbacon: 🙄

swizzler: are you being delusional again?
toriishot: whattt??? Nooooo

username: I feel honored to be on this
Liked by 4 others !

·★·°♪°·★·

September 12th, 2022

Real life, 3rd person.

·★·°♪°·★·

VITTORIA WAS BEING DELUSIONAL once again with her crush on British actor; Tom Blyth.

When he said that her performance was ' absolutely extraordinary', her heart was going into overdrive, beating uncontrollably.

The fact that her crush had even slightly acknowledged her made her stomach turn upside down and fill with butterfly's, it gave her hope that maybe there was a chance for her with the perfect man.

For the next two hours she continued to think about the man because of the slight bit of attention he gave to the Italian, little did she know that he was doing the exact same.

Tom Blyth, sitting in his rented apartment couldn't stop thinking about the brown haired beauty that had performed a song for the whole cast of The Hunger Games.

He didn't expect to be so affected by her, yes when he walked in late to see her sitting down on the piano seat he thought that she was gorgeous. Ethereal even.

But he didnt expect to be shocked when he heard her voice, it was powerful, strong, and the emotion in her voice made the song a completely different type of experience.

When she finished the whole room was shocked, had tears in their eyes and quickly started applauding which led to her flashing a dimpled-smile.

Tom didn't think she could get anymore beautiful, but when he saw her dimples, he knew he was a goner right then and there. Dimples always did something to him, he never understood why, but they did.

Everything about her allured him in and seemed to trap him in the deepness of her forest green doe eyes.

His blue eyes followed her perfect figure the whole time she talked animatedly to Francis as they walked towards his office.

The whole entire time he could feel his heart beating so loudly he thought the occupants of the room would be able to hear, but he couldn't help but think of the green eyed angel that had instantly taken his heart.

What he didn't notice was the teasing look Rachel sent to Josh before nodding her head towards Tom, when Josh nodded they both wore matching mischievous smirks.

SUDDENLY A KNOCK SOUNDED off of Vittorias rented apartment door, causing the Italian to jump out of her thoughts and run over to the door and look through the peep-whole.

Seeing her best friend she quickly opened the door and smiled.

"Rachel!!" the Italian cheered and she brought the shorter girl into a tight hug and motioning for her to come in.

" What are doing here?"

" What am I doing here? Are you stupid? Obviously to talk about your crush on Tom." the shorter of the two exclaimed while rolling her eyes, throwing her coat on the back of the couch and throwing herself onto the softness of it.

Patting the cushion next to her, Vittoria got the message and sat down and looked at her friend.

After a couple of seconds of them staring at eachother, Rachel finally voiced her thoughts,"well speak woman! Tell me all the details".

Coming closer to Vittoria, Rachel excitedly sat with her full attention on the other girl.

Sighing Vittoria looked everywhere other than her friends eyes.

" Well I started liking him when the show 'Billy the kid' came out, while I was still in my little "disappearance", and I instantly started to like him."

Her voice slowly turned dreamy as she continued to talk about her crush.
"- just the way he acts is so alluring, his eyes with how much emotion and expressive they are, or his hair and how soft it looks, even his hands, oh my goodness don't even get me started on his hands the things I could imagi-"

"Let's not talk about all the details, I don't need to know that much" Rachel cut her off with a grimace covering her face.

Chuckling lightly the Italian nodded before finally looking into her friends eyes.

" What I'm saying is that he is the first person I have even thought of being with since mac died, I mean I didn't even mean to like him, I mean I was just watching a show! Falling in love with him was unexpected."

"So you're inlove with him?" Rachel asked slightly louder as she went to get some red wine from the kitchen.

" Well, yeah. I mean there's no reason for me to deny it, it's obvious to me and probably a lot of other people that I am."

Coming back to the couch with two glasses of wine and handing one to tori before taking a sip of her own, " so you haven't even met him and you already are in love?"

" Like I said Rach, I didn't mean to... It just sorta... Happened? I don't know, how could I not have fell for him?? Especially once I learned more about him, he is everything that I have ever wanted." Vittoria sighed before taking a large sip of her wine and setting her glass on the coffee table.

Nodding with a smile Rachel soon started to talk with animated hand movements - " speaking of Tom, you won't believe what happened when you went into Francis' office yesterday. Tom was watching your every move, like his complete attention was on you as you walked through the room, he looked soooo inlove."

Rachel laughed at her shocked face before it turned into her rubbing her arm with a pout after Vittoria hit her.

" Don't laugh, I'm sure if Josh did that to you in the start of your relationship you would be looking exactly like I did" Vittoria said while chuckling slightly.

Rachel reluctantly nodded her head with a tight lipped smile.

" Alright alright, whatever you got me."- she said rolling her eyes before continuing." But just think, we all fall in love with the most unexpected people at the most unexpected times. Maybe Tom did as well".

·★·°♪°·★·

New Instagram post from vittorialudovico

·★·°♪°·★·

*°°

°*°

°°*

Liked by rachelzegler, tomblyth and 1,300,700 others !
vittorialudovico: thanks for the advice my girl 😘😘
[Tagged] rachelzegler

comments

rachelzegler: i can't believe you didn't tell me sooner 🙄
vittorialudovico: be grateful I told you at all 😤
Liked by 567.4k others !

taylorswift: red wine 🤭
vittorialudovico: you know where it's at 😌
Liked by 23k others !

joshrivera: so you're the reason she came home drunk, cant say I'm surprised 🙄
vittorialudovico: sassy men 😨
Liked by rachelzegler+ 45k others !

username: y'all her music sucks why do you like her 🙄
vittorialudovico: 'username has streamed your song 'fool for you' 48 Times' 🧐

username: ↑ silent or silenced 🧐
Liked by 21k others !

username: you both look stunning 😊
vittorialudovico: you're gorgeous darling 🤭

56k more comments...

·★·°♪°·★·

tomblyth has started to follow vittorialudovico

·★·°♪°·★·

·★·°♪°·★·

* cordelia speaks ! *

[#] I hope you all enjoyed this chapter !!! Hopefully Rachel can hurry up with her match maker magic 🙄

[#] also I was listening to Ariana grandes new album while writing this and oml, i literally had to stop a couple times its so good.

[#] what's your fav song from eternal sunshine? Mines we can't be friends or imperfect for you - acoustic.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

30K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...
884 33 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...
29.2K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...
11.2K 663 24
Book is completed! ✅ * January 2, 2020: placed third in romance category for the Duck Awards! The crash that broke through the last of her desperate...