Damaged Raven

Από Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... Περισσότερα

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68

66

492 40 3
Από Irish_Wolves

"Come on, move it you freak!" Vernon Dursley, Harry's muggle uncle, hissed as he, along with his wife Petunia and his son Dudley walked through a forest, Dudley helpfully shoving the freak when he would slow down. "Move it!" Vernon hissed, walking along with a shovel in his hands.

"I am trying." A young Harry weakly protested, in his mind it was hardly his fault if he couldn't keep up after getting hit so much and not being allowed to eat for the whole day.

"Don't talk back!" Aunt Petunia said, slapping the back of his head, nearly causing him to trip over and fall on his face but he was fortunately able to avoid it, though barely. And it was lucky that he did as Harry knew that the Dursley's would not be happy if he made them waste any more time than was strictly necessary.

Harry didn't know what exactly the Dursley's were doing or why they had brought him here. Where was here? Harry had no bloody idea at all, all he really knew was that they were in a forest. Something which was odd enough on its own as the three Dursley's hated forests and wildlife. Uncle Vernon hated it for various reasons, one of which was because civilised people stayed in houses, Aunt Petunia hated it quite simply because it was dirty and full of mud and insect, Dudley hated it because he would quite simply rather be at home and watching TV.

Harry's Uncle Vernon was a big, beefy man with a large purple face. He had thick, dark hair, a bushy black moustache (half of which he tore out through frustration on two occasions), with hardly any neck and mean little eyes that narrowed to slits when he was angry, his face also seemed to change colours depending on how angry he was, it was more than often red. He detested magic and anything unusual or out of the ordinary (not that he had told Harry that he could do magic, could you imagine?), which he labelled as 'funny business', if Harry did any funny business then that usually meant punishments and more often than not Vernon was the one in charge of the punishing, he had the biggest hands after all.

Then there was Harry's Aunt Petunia, a thin, blue eyed, blonde-haired woman with nearly twice the usual amount of neck. Once Harry had overheard the neighbours call her 'horse-faced', 'giraffe' or 'horsy'. She, much like her husband, absolutely hated anything out of the ordinary.

Then there was the final and youngest member of the Dursley family, Dudley Dursley, Harry's cousin. Dudley has watery blue eyes and thick blond hair, he is extremely fat (even if his mother says otherwise) and is at least four times Harry's size. Harry often thought Dudley looked like a pig in a wig.

Harry didn't really know what was going on, he knew that his Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia had planned something important but he really did not know what it was that they had planned, although it appeared that Dudley did know. That didn't surprise Harry at all, of course they would tell their precious 'Diddy-kins' or 'Dudders' as Aunt Petunia and sometimes Uncle Vernon liked to call him.

All Harry did know was that Dudley most definitely knew something, as evidenced by the grin he had on his stupid fat face. And if that was not enough then you could simply add in the fact that Dudley had kept whispering 'I know a secret' over and over again in a happy voice.

They kept walking for about five minutes straight until they had apparently gotten far enough into the forest.

"Stop here, boy." Uncle Vernon ordered suddenly just as he and his wife and son stopped, a moment before Harry had. A tired Harry turned, his arms hanging down as he barely felt like he had the energy to lift them. "Now boy, it is time to finally end this." Uncle Vernon said as he turned around and reached into his long coat.

"End this?" Harry weakly repeated as he looked between all three of them with confusion.

"We never wanted you!" Aunt Petunia hisses suddenly, glaring at Harry like every single problem in their lives had only existed because of him. "We never asked for your freak parents to get blown up and we never asked for you to be dumped at our doorstep! We are tired of living with a freak like you, you could infect out poor Dudley." She said in a dramatic voice, finishing as she wrapped her arms around Dudley.

"Mummy and Daddy said we are getting rid of you." Dudley said with a wide grin.

"That we are, son." Uncle Vernon said as he turned back around, this time he had one major difference in the way that he looked. It was the fact that he was carrying a weapon.

Harry's eyes widened as he took a step back and unintentionally fell backwards, landing on his back. Harry might have been a young boy but he easily recognised what that was, it was a gun, he had seen guns on TV whenever he was able to sneak looks at the TV during chores. Some guns were bright coloured, especially in cartoons, some of them made things explode and others made people bleed.

And now his Uncle Vernon was pointing one at him, was Uncle Vernon going to shoot at him? Harry well and truly hoped not, but he knew that it was very possible for Uncle Vernon to do so, the fat man had never really liked Harry very much and made no secret of hiding that fact when there were no guests around.

"We're finally getting rid of this freakishness." Vernon sighed as he aimed the gun at Harry.

"NO!" Harry screamed and suddenly Vernon's gun flew out of his head, Petunia shrieked fearfully as she grabbed Dudley and placed herself between Dudley and Harry.

"You little bastard!" Vernon hissed as he raised the shovel, ready to slam it down hard on Harry, he was about to do so when suddenly a massive burst of fire shot up a small distance away.

."What did you do?!" Vernon demanded, staring down at Harry.

"I didn't do anything!" Harry screamed just before Vernon grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and pulled him to his feet.

"Come with me!" Vernon said as he pulled Harry along with in the direction of the flames, Vernon was going to get his gun back, get the freak to fix his stupid fire and then get rid of him for good.

Petunia and Dudley followed after them, partly to make sure that Vernon was safe but also because they didn't want to be left alone in this forest. When they got closer to the flames they saw something very odd.

In front of them were men and a couple of women dressed in black with skull masks, standing around a glowing intricately designed circle, the circle being where the fire was coming from, all of them were chanting under their breaths, having not noticed Harry and the Dursley's. One thing that Harry and his relatives could not help but notice was the big werewolf that was chained up and held in place next to the circle. It was being held in place by two pairs of glowing, golden chains, chains that were being kept in existence by two of the mask wearing men who were aiming their wands at the werewolf.

"Bunch of freaks!" Vernon hissed, suddenly the skull masked men stopped what they were doing and stared at him. Vernon easily recognised that these were the same types of freaks as his wife's sister. "Get back!" Vernon shouted as he aimed a gun at them, he fired, hoping to hit the nearest one but that person managed to get a shield up in time, unfortunately the bullet bounced off the shield and into the shoulder of one of the men responsible for keeping the werewolf chained. The chains weakened and the werewolf realised it as he now started trying even harder to break them. "Get back!" Vernon repeated.

Vernon tossed the lightweight Harry at one of them but the person easily dodged Harry who landed harshly on the floor, Vernon fired off several bullets, one of which hit the ritual circle.

"Oh shit!" One of the masked men exclaimed just before the werewolf got free, the flames of the circle had moved forwards and had reached Harry's face.

Harry let out a scream of pure agony as he scrambled to his feet, only to be knocked back down by the werewolf who had brought his claws down, scratching Harry across the face, the pain was worse than anything that Harry had ever felt, years from now he would still be able to perfectly recall how bad the pain was. Harry couldn't help it, he passed out.

"Wakey, wakey." A voice cooed, Harry woke up and saw Alex in front of him, Harry looked around and saw that he was still chained up. "Good dream, Harry?" Alex asked, sitting on a chair a short distance away from Harry.

"A bad one, a very bad one." Harry sighed as he looked at Alex. "Still….I would gladly be willing to relive it over and over and over again if the only other option was to look at your ugly mug."

"Oh Harry," Alex tutted his teeth. "that was very rude, you could have hurt my feelings if I actually cared about what you thought."

"Like I give a shit about how you are feeling. You ugly, cloven hooved bitch."

"Calling me the devil?" Alex snorted with amusement. "How original." He added in a dry voice.

"Actually I was calling you a goat…" Harry replied "….you ugly goat."

"I really don't understand where all of this hate is coming from, Harry." Alex said as if he genuinely didn't understand.

"I can think of quite a few reasons." Harry growled as he glared at him.

"Oh, like what?" Alex asked in a curious voice as he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I don't know, how about the chair?!" Harry snarled.

The chair had been the second worst experience in Harry's life, second only to the pain he had gotten from getting his burns and scars. The chair had been an experimental procedure invented by Libra where knowledge would be transferred directly into the volunteer's brain, except Harry did not really volunteer to take part in it. The procedure would more often than not kill the volunteers, with only one out of every ten people surviving it. It was also extremely painful, another reason for not being used much. During the time that Harry had spent in the chair he received large amounts of knowledge on martial arts, Libra and how to use his elemental powers. They had originally wanted to transfer a knowledge of spells into him as well but had reluctantly held off from doing so due to not wanting to drive him to insanity, or at least more than what he already had. Because if Harry was not already violent and unstable then he most certainly was by the time he had gone through a few sessions in the chair.

"Oh...so you strap an underage child into a chair and shove information into his mind and all of a sudden you're a monster?" Alex asked with an eye roll and a shake of his head.

"..."

"..."

"Yes." Harry answered.

"Oh," Alex said, looking genuinely surprised, even though it was very obvious that he was not. "fair enough." He added with a small shrug. Harry was about to say more but before either of them could say anything else the door to the room opened and the air alpha walked in, he barely spared a glance towards the chained up Harry and instead stopped next to Alex and gave him a short bow.

"Sir, the full moon is tomorrow." Air began his report but was interrupted quickly, three guesses as to who interrupted him.

"Alright windbag?" Harry asked. "How are you doing?"

"How am I doing?" Air snorted as he finally looked at Harry. "I am a right sight better than you, that's for sure."

"Debatable." Harry replied.

"And I debate that I am." Air easily replied. "After all, I am not the one in chains."

"You're not the one in chains, so far." Harry corrected. "And if you are feeling so much better than me then how about you undo these chains right now and I will prove to you which one of us are better?" Harry finished, licking his lips to reduce the dryness.

"I'd rather not."

"Chicken."

"I am not a chicken." Air glared at him.

"You ran away from our last fight." Harry reminded him.

"I did not run away."

"Yes, you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes, you did...like a bitch." Harry said with a smirk.

"Gentlemen..." Alex began.

"Like a chicken bitch." Harry quickly added.

"Can we get back to business?" Alex asked.

"Of course, sir." Air nodded just as Harry responded with a quick "fuck off".

"As I was saying, the full moon is tomorrow. Water is wondering if he should give the young wolf cub some Wolfsbane." Air said.

"Very well, it won't affect the ritual in any way." Alex replied. "Though if I am quite honest then I don't really care either way."

"What ritual?" Harry asked, his mind running fast as he mentally ran through all of the rituals he knew of.

"That ritual that your stupid muggle relatives ruined." Alex said as he stood up. "Could you imagine it? We had spent years researching the ritual, spent a lot of time finding an ideal location, and then after years and years we were finally ready to harness unlimited power and then it all goes tits up because of a fat man with a gun? Yeah, that is beyond irritating. But this time...it will work."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.2K 67 34
Adopted from @potterqueen !FEMALEHARRY !DUMBLEDOREBASHING !WEASLEYBASHING/MOLLY BASHING !gooddarkside WARNINGS Abuse Depressing Dark side harry possi...
10.6K 319 69
"Everyone know about the boy who lived and think he has all the happiness in the world ,but from inside only he knows how hard it is after loosing hi...
26.5K 902 22
Summary: Dumbledore was sure he had made the right choice. Ten years later Harry shows him just how wrong he was. With little regard for most, Harry...
172K 5.6K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...