Damaged Raven

Por Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... Mais

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

61

514 38 5
Por Irish_Wolves

"Well I am really busy Lupin so please hurry up and tell me what the fuck you want." Harry said as he crossed his arms and started at the man in front of him.

"I...I had heard about your son," Lupin spoke, he was a bit worried about Harry going crazy and paused to see that Harry was making no moves to attack him so he decided to continue. "I am sorry. It...it could not have been easy for you to discover you had a son."

"It was not but I will handle and deal with it." Harry calmly replied.

"Hmm, well...your...your son is why I came here actually." Remus admitted.

"I figured as much, what do you want with him Lupin?"

"Harry, first of all I feel like I should point out that now everyone knows that he is a werewolf he will have to register with..."

"I know," Harry cut Remus off. "I had taken the boy to the hospital yesterday to get him checked out and give him when some greasy asshole called 'Alan Bridle' walked up to us and said that I have to register him with the ministry within a month or else, stupid prick."

"Hmm," Remus looked like he was about to agree with Harry but stopped himself from saying so. He was quite familiar with the man, at least by reputation, Bridle and Umbridge were both big supporters of the pureblood movement and looked down on anything and anyone that would not be considered to have pureblood. Personally Remus felt that if Bridle did not be careful then it was likely that he would end up just like Umbridge. "you...your son...does he have a name?" Remus asked.

"I have named him James." Harry answered.

"James?" Remus repeated in a soft voice. "You have named him after your father I am guessing."

"Maybe I did, maybe, I didn't, now what do you want Lupin?" Harry asked in an impatient voice. Remus, who was smart enough to understand the dangers that could come with a pissed off Harry Potter, decided to speed things up and get directly to the point.

"Like I said, I wanted to talk about your son." Remus said. "I...I was wondering what your plans are with him."

"My plans?" Harry repeated, tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"He is a werewolf, what do you plan to do with him?"

"I don't have any plans."

"I...when I was younger a member from an organisation in France contacted me," Remus replied, "it is an organisation that looks after young werewolves, at the time I had refused because I wanted to go to Hogwarts. But...if...if you want then I can contact them and see if they are willing to take your son in."

"He is not going anywhere," Harry said, glaring at the old werewolf. "I am not abandoning him because he is a werewolf."

"Harry they could help keep him protected and..."

"No they could not because if Libra ever decides that they want to kill him then he will be safer at my side, besides I know which organisation you are talking about. The 'sanctuaire de loup' right?" Harry asked.

"Yes," Remus nodded, a small look of surprise appeared on his face. "how do you know about it?"

"Because Libra has gotten plenty of recruits from there," Harry explained, shocking Lupin. "they see the value in werewolves and unlike Britain they do not feel like they are above werewolves, or at least most of them don't."

"You mean Moony could have been a member of Libra?" Sirius blurted out with disbelief.

"I doubt it," Harry snorted. "they would only take a few werewolves, the violent ones that like fighting, they have no interest in tame wolves, except perhaps young ones without family that can be trained." Harry explained before turning back to Remus. "James stay's here with us." Harry said in a firm voice.

"Very well," Remus nodded. "about his transformations, I know a person who can supply you all with wolfsbane at half the price that they are sold," Remus said as he pulled out a small piece of paper and handed it to Sirius since he was the closest. "What are you guys going to do about when he transforms?"

"We're going to set up a room for the kid." Sirius replied. "I was thinking of keeping him company."

"Hmm," Remus smiled as he remembered Sirius also spending time with him during his own transformation. "that's good, I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help him."

"We will tell you if we anything," Bellatrix said, "is there anything else you want?" She asked, keeping her voice as polite as she could. On one hand she was rather pleased with him trying to help but on the other hand she still didn't like him, nor could she easily forgive all that he had done.

"Um...no, no, not really." Remus said, it didn't take a genius to realise that he was less than welcome here. "I...I guess I will be going now. if you ever need me then just send me a letter I guess."

"Got it, Sirius do us a favour and walk him out." Harry said.

"Uh...right, come on Moony." Sirius said and walked out of the room with Moony following him.

"That was nice...I guess." Bellatrix commented to Harry once Sirius and Remus were gone.

"Hmm." Harry grunted, "I am going to go check on James." Harry said before he left the room and walked up to his room where he heard the sound of talking. He opened it to find Delphi and Fleur sitting on his bed and looking at the clothes they had brought while James sat nearby with a red face, likely from embarrassment. "You guys alright?" Harry asked, attracting their attention.

"Yeah, just looking at the clothes that you guys brought." Delphi replied.

"I just trusted Fleur's judgment." Harry said honestly.

"And it was smart of you to do so," Fleur smirked before she looked at James. "he looks so cute in his new clothes."

"Stop it, your embarrassing the boy." Harry rolled his eyes as James's face turned red.

"He's cuter than you were at his age," Delphi said. "he doesn't burn everything in sight either."

"Do not tempt me." Harry replied.

"What did Lupin want?" Delphi asked.

"He just wanted to talk about the boy," Harry said as he gestured to James. "I will tell you guys later."

"Do I have more children?!" Was the first thing Harry blurted out when he entered the kitchen the next day. Sirius and Bellatrix, as the only people in the kitchen, simply raised an eyebrow at him.

"Um...you might want to explain pup." Sirius suggested.

"Do...you guys...think I have more kids?" Harry asked in a slow and irritated voice.

"Harry, sweetie, where is this coming from?" Bellatrix asked.

"Well...if...if James exists then I have a child and as far as I am aware he does exist and I have not been hallucinating for the last couple of days, but if I have a child without my knowledge then does that mean I could have more? Does that mean that right now James has a brother or sister somewhere?" Harry asked, looking very worried. Bellatrix and Sirius quickly caught onto what he was saying.

"I...I don't know," Bellatrix said in a soft voice. "maybe you do...maybe you don't, if I had to guess then I would say that James is probably your only one."

"Yeah but he might not be," Sirius replied. "think about it, if they are so willing to let him go then maybe they have another kid, like a backup, so they threw James away when he turned into a werewolf and failed at whatever experiment they planned."

"Yeah but we do not know how exactly James was made," Bellatrix replied. "all we know so far is that it wasn't the usual way that kids were made, so depending on the method they could either have a lot of kids or James might have been the only one that they were able to make."

"Have...have you asked James?" Sirius asked Harry.

"No," Harry ran a hand through his hair. "I will ask the kid when he wakes up but I think I might just go the simpler way."

"And what is that?" Bellatrix asked.

"I am going to read his mind, find out what he knows and start hunting down some Libra assassins." Harry replied.

"Harry you can't read his mind!" Sirius protested.

"Actually I can, I do know legilimency." Harry replied. "I am not going to do it without his permission," Harry added when Sirius and Bellatrix looked like they were both about to object. "Snape tried to rape my mind, I am not about to do the exact same thing to my son. I will sit the kid down, feed him some nice breakfast and then I will ask his permission, if the boy says 'yes' then I quickly get all the information I need out of his mind as fast I can possibly get it without hurting him, if not then I simply ask him for it."

"What if he does not know anything important?" Bellatrix asked.

"There is more than one way to skin a cat," Harry replied. "if I can't get the information from him then I will get my information from Libra."

"Harry, I don't think that they are willing to give you anything." Sirius pointed out.

"Who said it would be willingly?"

As everyone sat down for breakfast, Harry calmly ate his food while he waited for James to finish eating. Harry watched out of the corner of his eye as James barely ate a sufficient amount of food, Harry understood why. When Harry had left Libra he had hardly ate any more than he had to, it had taken him a long time to be able to get used to the idea of eating whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. Harry also remembered that he had to get used to having a variety of clothes, and going to the toilet whenever he wanted instead of when he was allowed to, he had also had to get used to sleeping in a bed, and not burning everything. It was at this moment that Harry remembered how he was a pretty fucked up kid.

"I'm done." James said in a quiet voice once he had finished his food, his words pulled Harry out of his thoughts. Harry saw that James was about to get off of his chair and stopped him from doing so by placing a hand over James's chest, James looked at Harry with a large amount of confusion mixed in with a small amount of fear. It was clear that the boy was wondering if he had done something wrong, or more accurately if he had done something that was worth punishing.

"You are not in trouble," Harry said as he removed his hand. "I need to ask you a question, do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"What?" Delphi blinked, not sure if she heard right.

"Arry?" Fleur asked, wondering why he had asked James about having a brother or sister but it then quickly dawned on her why, if James existed then it was possible for Harry to have more kids, after all he did not even know or think he could have had a child yet James's very existence proved that fact wrong. Fleur glanced at Delphi and saw the realisation appear on her face as she too realised why Harry was asking that important question.

"Well?" Harry asked James who had not yet answered. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Harry repeated.

"I...I don't think so." James said, looking deep in thought.

"Hmm," Harry hummed, while he did not think that James was being dishonest, he also knew that the kid was still a kid, Harry was not sure exactly how much about the real world the kid understood, he also did not know how much knowledge the kid had in general. He did not know how the kid viewed things. It was possible that what Harry saw as an obvious red flag James could see as something that must be normal. "listen to me, I need you to do me a favor, I want to read your mind."

"What?" James blurted out in confusion. "Read my mind?"

"Yes, I am not going to read all of it, I just need to know a few things that you might have seen when you were in Libra." Harry explained. "I just need to take a quick look, please James, it could help me a lot."

"Uh...um...okay, okay." James nodded slowly.

"Great," Harry smiled at him, James gave a small smile back, he was because he felt he must have done something right if it made his dad smile. "I will try and be quick, but I want you to remember one thing."

"What?"

"If anyone apart from me ever asks you if they can read your mind then I want you to punch them in the nose and kick them between the legs, understand?"

"Uh...yeah." James nodded, a bit unsure about what his dad was saying but his dad clearly knew better than him.

"Should we be stopping that particular piece of advice?" Sirius whispered to Bellatrix.

"Nah, I completely agree with it." Bellatrix whispered back.

Harry looked into James's mind, though he was careful about making sure he did not harm James in any way. Harry spotted several memories of Libra, he felt his blood boil with anger as he saw them try to recreate himself through James, even going so far as to try and give him the exact same scars, even though they didn't give him it in the exact same way. It was several moments as far as the outside world was concerned before Harry had finally existed James's mind.

"That felt weird." James shivered slightly.

"Sorry," Harry apologised, while mentally noting that James must have some natural skill in the mind arts if he was able to actually feel anything at all seeing as any regular person would not have been able to, before he stood up. "you can spend today hanging out with everyone else, I will be busy." Harry walked off and out of the room. Fleur got up and walked after him, she followed Harry up into his room just in time to see Shadow fly off of his shoulder and disappear into Harry's shadow.

"Arry, are you okay?" Fleur asked.

"I will be fine." Harry said as he pulled out his skull mask.

"Are you going to..."

"Yes." Harry said, cutting Fleur off. She nodded, he did not really have to say what he was going to do.

"You did not like what you saw." Fleur said, it was not a question.

"Am I that obvious?" Harry said with a humorless laugh.

"I don't know if it is obvious for other people, but it is for me." Fleur walked forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I understand you, I know when you are upset, when you are happy, I know you."

"And I love you for it," Harry smiled at her for a second. "they hurt him, just like they hurt me."

"You care for him."

"I don't know why."

"Because he is your son."

"I don't understand why that means I automatically care for him." Harry admitted.

"But you do, and that means you will do anything for him." Fleur smiled. "Maybe later when you come back I can explain to you all the lovely details and emotions you are feeling."

"You are a bloody angel," Harry kissed her on the lips, "a bloody beautiful angel," Harry kissed her once more. "I don't deserve you."

"You deserve the best," She said as she kissed him. "and I just try to beat that, now go and for my sake, and your sons, please come back safely."

"I will do my best." Harry smirked.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

104K 3.3K 50
How would the wizarding world react to a Boy Who Lived who is much different from what they expected? One that is set to change the course of the mag...
207K 6.6K 12
ONESHOT! DARK!FIC: Many things have happened to Harry, he endured because it was what he had to do to keep the ones he cared about safe. But when he...
31.4K 1.1K 7
Harry gets thrown back in time and ends up in his ten year old body. This time, he's going to do everything different, this time he will have a prope...
172K 5.6K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...