Random arts and projects I ha...

By Smalltiger50

might as well at least let people know they exist and I'm not that boring(I am lonely though don't know why a... More

Projects:)

Bad Art

3 0 0
By Smalltiger50

WARNING THIS IS GOING TO SUCK NOT ONLY TO LOOK AT BUT FOR ME TO SHOW YOU IT AS I AM TERRIBLY AFRAID OF DISLIKE TOWARDS THINGS BUT I DONT REALLY CARE HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH IM GOING TO REGRET IT LATER. I DONT CARE ABOUT MY FUTURE SELF.

SORRY IN ADVANCE

If I remember the name of the fic that I made the art because of I will add it under this
Fic name:

The child↑

Bad fanart from a random sbi fic for the legend o7👑🐷👑♥️

It hurts so much to even look at some fanart I made of him from someone else's fic a while ago. (Btw no this is not me staying my opinion on the situation I am staying neutral for the safety of my and simply the fact that I do not pick sides I have heard of the stories of doxxing him and his family and anyone who supports him and those who are simply staying neutral if you are one of the people who are doxxing block me leave my page and this thing)

Fic bad art was given the idea from: Charlie-Cycle(Humble beginnings) by shrooms_mush_ on wattpad

Sorry it's sideways I don't know how to fix it this is a bad fanart of Charlie cycle from the fanfic Charlie-Cycle(Humble beginnings) by shroom_mush_(check their page out they are awesome and their art is much better than mine I promise) I also made a spotify playlist for this fanfic.

This one is also sideways sorry this is one of my early on drawings which was ranboo's rebrand thingy. Yes I know the hands suck that's why I'm drawing them. To hopefully get better.

My first ever thing I did of Slimecicle(I don't care how bad the order is deal with it)

I think is the first drawing I ever did digitally that I was actually originally lol.

This has nothing to do with any fandom. But it's still art(badish). I actually like this one quite a bit even though it's quite rough I had fun making it(sorry btw if most of my digital art is very shaky it's because I draw mainly on my phone and in the car)

Little pretty thing I did for a Spotify playlist picture(even though it was originally because I was bored and wanted to draw something mushroom esk this is also a old art thing)

Little bit of a old art I was bored and found out how semetrary tool works(I know your not supposed to use it if you are a new artist but this is the only time i have ever done it and i did it for fun)

My first ever original good not digital drawing(my friend is the main reason I got into drawing because she is a artist and asked me to draw with her)

A bit old art(I love messing with different gradients it's really fun!!)

Yes this was originally inspired by Wilbur soot =[. I made it with my friend fall last year(she doesn't know about dsmp/qsmp/mcyt sadly)

How in the word did I mess up gegg

Made this while watching a old Philza doodling vod it was originally gonna be a crow(cuz you know 'CAW CAW') but I suck at drawing crows and one of the attempts at drawing the head ended up looking like a duck so yk it had to be duck(I swear if you call it a goose it's a Pekin duck they are better in my opinion besides the untitled Goose game that I unfortunately have never played but have watched(professional rambler over here)

Old ranboo art that I did on my phone in the bleachers while I was at a basketball game I was forced to go to

Old art that I originally drew on paper but took a picture of it and turned it into digital

Something I did last year when I was trying to get back into drawing(context: occasionally when I draw I get really frustrated and stressed when I can't draw something good and I have to stop drawing otherwise I will for some reason get have a panic attack(I think it's a panic attack) and such and when I do stop it's really hard to get back into drawing so I have found out that when I try other art styles I slowly regain my passion)

Old digital drawing I did last year for Christmas

Last thing except this is a painting I did a couple days ago(I've started trying to learn to paint because it's calming and I can listen to jrwi riptide while I do(I've just recently started getting into the DND podcast because of painting!))

And that's all for now folks at least for this chapter of art not only am I out of images to add(since I'm writing this on my phone and most of my newer drawings are on my new little drawing Chromebook thingy that can turn into a tablet and Chromebook(I will not be telling you the actual brand because one no free promo c'mon man cough it up. And two it's a bad thing to draw on the stylus I got for it that is literally the exact kind it needs and the stylus is brand new doesn't work and I have to draw with my finger even though the stylus costed 40 bucks and was made by the same company))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...