Lover (Colin Bridgerton x OC)

By melanin_queen16

๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’? ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’…๐’๐’
๐™„๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ง
๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š
๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’
๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐‘ซ๐’–๐’Œ๐’†
๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’”๐’š, ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’”๐’š
๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”
๐‘บ๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’…

๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“

462 7 5
By melanin_queen16

AN: Thank you for all the love on this book, please enjoy this chapter!!

MY BROTHERS THEN both smothered me in a hug. When we pulled apart Renaldo messed with my hair in a playful manner. "Wow sister I can't believe you found someone to marry you, poor lad." I gave him a hard punch to the chest which left him coughing, I smirked and made my way up the stairs.

As we made our way up the stairs Francesco asked, "So when we meet your husband to be?" The doors opened for us and I lead us to the tea room where my mother sat drinking tea and reading the paper.

"Well he should be here later, he had to check up on his suit." I said as I sat down next to my mother and poured myself some tea and took a sip and relaxed on the couch. "So how has Italy been since my departure?" My brothers rolled their eyes and looked to one another. "We won't lie sister we did miss you," Fran said and I smiled, "Aww Fran that is sweet, and you Ren?" he just scoffed, "Why would I miss you, it was a relief of your abscent." I rolled my eyes and started to sniffle.

My face was in my hands and I made crying noises as and in a split second I was engulfed in Ren's arms. "Sister I did miss, truly I did you are my best friend, please cry no longer, " I then began to giggle. "I knew it." Ren pulled away and looked at me, "How dare you trick me," he scoffed as he stood.

Before I could speak I heard my name called, "Anissa, darling are you here?" I squealed and stood from my seat and went to run to Colin, but before I could, Ren held me as Colin walked through the doors.

When he walked in he looked shocked to see me struggling against a man. He looked very angry. "Unhand my wife right now!" he even pulled out a gun which didn't defer my brothers. "And why should we?" Ren asked with an obvious smirk in his voice.

Colin then cocked the gun and aimed the gun, "Colin, Colin I'm fine, left go of me Ren!" I exclaimed, and he dropped me one the couch. I got up and ran to him and hugged him, as he held me tight to his chest. "That was very hot, and very brave," I said rubbing his chest. He gave me a deep laugh that made me wet and Colin only held me tighter.

"So who are these men?" he asked Ren and Fran flexed and said together, "We're her brothers." And that made him release me, well that was rude and creepy. "O-oh your majesties, my deepest apologises." Colin bowed and my just laughed at him.

"Oh you are a brave one, good choice sister," I smiled at Ren and Fran as they smiled in approval. "Come Colin, l and Renaldo want to talk to you," and they didn't give him a chance to answer as they dragged him away.

"Don't hurt him guys." I yelled and I heard Ren say, "No Promises sister," which caused me to groan in irritation.

I WAS BEING dragged by my fiancé's brother out to the back yard. I turned looked at them my nerves were getting to me. "So why do you think you can just marry our sister huh, the Princess of Italy, why are you worthy?" Francesco said, and I gulped, this again huh?

"I truly love your sister with my whole being, she is the reason I wake, up because I know I can see her. I don't think I'm worthy, I don't think anyone can be worthy of your sister, for she is so immensely spectacular that no one can compare. But I do love her, I promise you that and I will treat her like the queen she is if you'll allow me." I said with a huff.

Renaldo walked up to me and towered over me with a stern expression. "I'm glad my sister has found companionship in you, but I swear to the Queen of England if you hurt my sister in anyway I will use you as target, and note that I never miss, do you understand?" I nodded my head as he walked back inside's with Francesco. He turned to me and looked at me, and said with the smallest unnoticeable smile, "Welcome to thee family Colin." And with that they went inside.

TODAY WAS THE day the day I was to be wed to the love of my life. Right now I was on my way to the castle. Walking into the dining room and my family sat at the table. "Is that a bride I see?" I smiled at. my mother and gave her a spin. I had a simple white dress on, it was just until it was time to go. to. the castle.

Sitting in between my two elder brothers, I was served my food, but before I could even take a bite of my food the doors to the room burst open. "Ugh don't eat that you're already fat, don't you want to fit in your dress."

I put down the scone and looked to the door to see my step monsters and her henchmen. "Can't believe she even found someone to marry." Laughed. Mary, or Kate, quite. frankly I can't tell the difference.

"Let the girl eat," I look behind the three witches to see my best friend, "Dalia!" I was out of my seat swiftly as I knocked past them to get her in a hug. "You'd think I would miss my best friends wedding day," I smiled at her and then I took a step back. And I saw her slightly plump tummy.

"You're with child!!" She nodded her head and smiled with me. "Now you eat, so we can head to the place." Literally this day just gets better. Honestly nothing can ruin this day, I'm so excited...........

Man I wish I didn't say that.

"YES I NEED YOU TO kidnap her. Her carriage will roll by around this time so just get it done." The pirates looked at the master mind with smirks. "What do you want us to do with her." The mystery person smirks, "Do whatever you want, she is the princess of Italy, so enjoy," the men laughed evilly.

The pirates took the bags of money from the mysterious person and left the shack on the dinger side of town. The four men load onto their horses and road off, the mysterious person couldn't help brush off their clothes and headed to the infamous wedding of the season.

IT WAS TIME to go to the palace. Dalia and I sat in the carriage with may my personal guard, Daniel Abigails husband. We were on the way and I was talking to her about her life being a Viscountess and she loves it so much and I'm glad. And she told me that she diffidently wanted me at the birth, "Girl there is no way you could stop me from being there." We laughed together.

Then the carriage stopped abruptly and I was confused, "Coachmen what's wrong?" And before he could answer the carriage started to tip and out of instinct I grabbed Dalia to protect her and the baby.

When we fell her weight fell on me, and I let out a groan. "Are you ok Lia?" And I looked to see she was passed out. I checked her pulse and she was good so I let out a breath that I was holding.

"Your majesty are you hurt?" Daniel asked as he moved around. Before I could answer the door to the carriage was pulled off and Daniel got ready to fight.

I quickly kicked out the window towards the front and I pulled Dalia out and over to the grass. When I turned around I saw Daniel and the other guard fighting, honestly I couldn't tell who........ then I saw that hate, oh no pirates.

ARRIVING TO THE VENUE the boys, lady Danbury and I walked out and we waited for Ani to pull up, but after 20 minutes she yet to do so.

Then a man on a horse and looking closer a passed out Dalia rode up to us. Before we could ask what was happening he said, "The princess is being attacked by pirates."

That's all the boys needed before hopping on horses and riding off with the guards. I held Danbury to me as she wept.

THEN MEN NOTICED ME AND I'M happy Dalia was safe Daniel wanted me to go but my friends pregnant and I wouldn't forgive myself if she was injured. "Come here princessa." The man with yellow teeth grinned at me. I stood strong, my daddy didn't raise no bitch. I got in a fighting position and took calming breaths.

1:35-1:50

I was tired and bleeding, but no one is going to keep me from marrying marring my Bridgerton. I ran over to Daniel and he was ok. "Daniel get up." He groaned and before he could speak I was hit in the back of the head. When I came to I was bound on the back of the horse.

SHE'S NOT HERE yet and she doesn't want to marry me. I paced the chapel in nerves. I felt an arm on me and I turned around to see Pen smiling up at me. "I told she was no good for you." I shrugged her off, and then the doors open and in rushed in Lady Danbury and King Renaldo.

Meeting them in the middle of the isle, "Renaldo where is Anissa, does she not want to marry me." Danbury began to cry, "A-anissa's been k-kidnapped." She whispered and I fell to my knee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.4K 26
"๐šจ ๐ ๐›๐›๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ ๐ขv๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐›๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐› ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐›๐ฎ ๐ค๐ข๏ฟฝ...
138K 3.5K 28
The tale of Her Majesty The Queen Dowager of Wรผrttemberg unfolds not as a fairy-tale love story with a happily ever after but as a narrative of growt...
32.3K 1.3K 28
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโญ‘.เณƒเฟ *๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:๏พŸ::โœผโœฟ - โœฟโœผ:๏พŸ:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐๐€๐’๐’๐„๐“, the irresistible Duke of Hastings, has hatched a plan to...