Nothing Without You // minsung

By Emily7230038

Texting, different POV's, gaming, social media e.t.c. Disclaimer: this is all fiction and has got nothing to... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Hot Stranger
Chapter 2 - Blushing
Chapter 3 - Photoshoot
Chapter 4 - Celebrity?!
Chapter 5 - I Want to Kiss You...
Chapter 6 - Lets stop...
Chapter 7 - My Type...
Chapter 8 - Flustered
Chapter 9 - Date!
Chapter 10 - The Last Goodbye
Chapter 11 - Lets Play
Chapter 12 - Safe
Chapter 13 - Love in Action
Chapter 14 - Date?
Chapter 15 - Roller-skating
Chapter 16 - Trauma
Chapter 17 - Revenge

Chapter 18 - 3 months

2 0 0
By Emily7230038

(Minho POV)

"Uhhh... Minho?!" I heard Jisung shout from the living room.

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked while walking out of the kitchen with an apron around my waist since I was cooking breakfast.

"I think you might want to see this..." He gulped and showed me a video on YouTube that had gotten over 3 million views.

I stared at the screen horrified as I realised the video was taken last night of mr and Jisung... I ran my hands through my hair and closed my eyes as I took a deep breath.

"Minho I-" Jisung began but never got to finish as he was cut off by my phone ringing in my pockets.

It was Hyunjin and I definitely knew why he was calling me.

(Minho, Hyunjin)

"Dude, what the fuck! Do you realise you could literally get fired and your whole reputation is about to go down in fierce flames?!"

"Well no fucking shit, Hwang! What the hell do you want me to about it?! I didn't fucking know someone was recording me?!"

"Whatever. You need to get your ass to the photoshoot this second or else your manager might actually loose his shit. And I mean seriously. For example, right now he is running around the room yelling at anyone who stands in his way and pulling his hair out. Like there are actual chunks of hair everywhere!"

"Yeah. I'll be there."

I sighed as I hung up the phone and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Minho I-I'm so sorry." Jisung apologised and when I looked at him he had tears in his eyes and I could tell he was fighting to hold them back.

"Don't apologise." I said in a stern voice, "None of this is your fault. If anything it's mine because I'm the one who didn't just drive you home." I continued in a softer voice.

"No it's not your fault! It's neither of our faults."

I walked over to him and pulled him off the couch he was sitting at and embraced him as if there was no tomorrow. He hugged me back, tightly as if he was afraid that if he let go I'd disappear. I hear a few sobs coming from him and wet tears dropping onto my shoulder. 

"Don't worry, Sungie. Everything is gonna be okay. I'll sort it out." I whispered as I rubbed his back comfortingly. 

He nodded into the crook of my neck and pulled away slightly from the hug. 

"I don't think I should come to the photoshoot with you anymore." He mentioned sadly and looked down at the floor.

I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I knew my next decisions would probably get me in more trouble but, you know what, fuck it. If they're gonna fire me then fire me. I won't die. I lifted his chin so he would look at me.

"No. You're coming with me. If 3 million people already know about us then whats the need to hide anymore?" I said confidently but deep down I knew I was going to receive an earful later from the boss.

"No I would just cause more trouble and-" I shut him up by pecking him on the lips.

"Don't think that way. If they can't respect the person I love then there's no point for me to see them ever again." 

"Minho! Don't think of your job as an everyday opportunity! If you loose your job because of me then I'd never forgive myself!"

"I wouldn't loose my job because of you, I'd loose it for you. For us." 

"Minho-"

"Go get ready. We're leaving in 15." And as I said that I walked to the kitchen to finish the eggs and bacon I was making previously.

(Time skip)

"Minho, are you sure they'll like me what if I mess up or they think I'm annoying? Oh god, what if they'll think of me badly because of the video and they won't accept me?! Let's just turn back now!" He continued over-thinking while I just held his hand with one hand, while keeping the other on the steering wheel, and brought it up to my lips pecking the back of it.

"You're overthinking, baby. They'll love you." I reassured him. 

I heard him take a deep breath and then hum as a 'yes'. Soon we arrived and I noticed him tense up all over again, which made me frown. I turned him by his shoulder so he would be facing me. 

"Ready? Everyone's gonna love you and fuck anyone who doesn't, okay?" I gave him a reassuring smile and he closed his eyes while nodding. 

I gave him a quick peck on the forehead before stepping out the car and he did the same. We walked hand in hand through the door's, silencing all conversation and turning heads to the door we had walked through. Everyone stayed extremely quiet as me and Jisung made our way to the stylists so I could get ready for my photoshoot. As I talked to the stylist, still holding Jisung's hand, I could hear a few conversations starting up again but other than that everyone was still deadly silents and I could feel holes being burned through my back by their gazes. I took a glance over my shoulder to see that they were in fact staring. I turned my head back around to face forward taking a deep breath in before letting go of Jisung's hand and turning around fully to face everyone.

"The fuck are you all staring at, huh? Do you not have jobs to get on with because I can guarantee none of you will by the end of today!" I lashed out and everyone immediately snapped from their trance, continuing with their previous conversations and jobs. 

I turned back around sighing to myself before grabbing Jisungs hand again and going back to discussing my outfit with the stylist. Suddenly, the sound of a door being abruptly pushed open so hard it hit the wall, echoed through the room making Jisung jump. I was used to my stressed managers over-dramatic entrances by now so I just rolled my neck back, letting my head hand backwards and then turning around to face him with tired eyes. Behind him I saw Hyunjin running out of the managers office trying to stop my furious manager, to no avail. My manager marched up to stand in front of me looking down at me with rage and expectance in his eyes with Hyunjin following at his heels. Hyunjin stoped slightly behind him and face palmed himself.

"Sorry, man. I tried to stop him." Hyunjin spoke apologetically.

"LEE FUCKING MINHO!" My managers voice boomed, silencing all conversations once again. "WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHAT FUCKERY YOU HAVE PULLED THIS TIME OR SHOULD I JUST FIRE YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW?!"

I cringed at the tone of his voice and licked my dry lips.

"How lovely to see you too, Sir." I greeted him sarcastically. "And to explain the "fuckery I have pulled this time", I didn't do anything. It was my personal time and have got absolutely nothing to do with any of you crackheads or the people who somehow managed to post that video so I don't get why everyone is so hyped up about my love life." I spoke calmly and gave him a forced, sarcasm intended smile.

My manager slapped his forehead, dragging his hand down his face and opened his mouth to speak - or rather yell - again before shutting it and looking next to me with a confused expression. I looked over to my side to see that he was looking at Jisung. I looked back and forth between Jisung and my manager with a raised eyebrow. Almost as if a light blue had lit up inside his head, my managers face flashed with horror and realisation.

"Minho." He began calmly, which I knew wasn't going to last long. "First, that video and now you actually think it's a good idea to BRING THE GUY FROM THE FUCKING VIDEO HERE?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??" 

"I don't know about you, but I couldn't careless about that video. And if you care so much then just fire me." I shrugged.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?!" Hyunjin hissed from next to my manager.

I felt Jisung tugging on my arm so I looked over to him to see him shaking his head vigorously at me. I just smiled at him quickly before turning my attention back to my manager.

"Minho, you have a reputation to keep up! You can't take these things so lightly! For the sake of your job and your boyfriend, or whatever you are, you have to keep your distance from one another!" My manager stated and I just stared at him in disbelief.

If he thought I would accept that then he was extremely wrong.

"NO FUCKING WA-" I started, angrily.

"Minho." My manager cut me off. "I'm not saying this for my benefit or anyone else's. I'm saying this because while you might me able to get away with it since you're famous and all, your... boyfriend - I think - won't. He will get a lot of backlash from everyone and will be continuously harassed by fans, reporters, paparazzi, homophobic's, etcetera. He's not you, Minho, and he won't get away with it with a simple, half-assed apology letter on instagram and social media! You have to take responsibility for your actions and, as your manager, so do I. Therefor, I am placing a 3 month dating ban in place. If you two are even dating, you will have to, temporarily, break up - like 'taking a break' - and if you aren't dating, you will have to stop seeing each other for the following 3 months. Simple, right? Now I don't wanna hear another word."

My jaw dropped as my manager turned around and walked back into his office with a frustrated slam of the door. Hyunjin had turned around and was telling everyone off for not getting on with their jobs and staring, while Jisung stood next to me frozen to the spot. I moved to stand in front of him and cupped his face.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I apologised before quickly pecking his lips. "I really wish I could do something about this..."

"No. Don't apologise, it's not your fault. Please work hand, Minho. I'll be waiting for you." He smiled sadly at me.

I nodded my head and rested my forehead against his.

"I'll get Hyunjin to drive you home, yeah?" He nodded his head and quickly wiped away a single tear that trickled down his soft cheeks. "Hyunjin?" I called him.

"Yeah?"

"Drive Sungie home for me?"

"Sung-? Oh. Right, yeah. Jisung?" He quickly gestured towards the door with his head and I let Jisung go. 

___________

Sad chapter :(

Bruh I rly gotta finish this book coz I don't wanna accidentally abandon it :((

Sorry for not updating in agesssss but I have so many other books to update 😭 I probs shouldn't have started them in the first place but oh well. 

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Goodbye~ 

(Not proofread)

~ Emily :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 40 10
DISCONTINUED/ Might come back to it later Minho, I bet you can't sleep with someone at this school." . . . Minho and Jisung go to the same college o...
34K 1.9K 30
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞. "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨...
11.8K 287 33
"This is not the time to flirt. Didn't you hear Chan? We have lots of work to complete soon," Minho says, chucking a magazine at Felix' head. I look...
16.1K 451 2
"you're crazy if you think i'm ever letting you go, baby." jisung feels a blush blooming on his face. he blinks rapidly, clearly affected by the pet...