Wind & Water . Httyd

By livelaughlovelatinas

Hiccup x Hybrid dragon! -Merida was a girl, but also a dragon. A dragon girl who loves feeling free. Running... More

Prologue
The Beginning
Savage beasts
Trust
Past
Cured pup
Flying with a dragon
The chosen Viking
Love made me crazy
Dragons & Vikings
𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓭𝓰𝓮
Prolouge
The free deranged
Dragon eye
Deathsong
The perfect outpost
Thor Bonecrusher
Gustav the Viking

Training a dragon

26 3 0
By livelaughlovelatinas

Yesterday

"Merida, is something troubling you darling?" Merida glances up at her mom as she plays with her food.

"Nop, got no dea what your talkin about mama," Merida continues playing with her food.

"Merida, you can tell me anything, I'm your mother," Merida sighs before pushing her plate away and putting her face into her arms on the table.

"I haven't been telling you where I've been really going for so long,"

"Your hanging out with someone, yes I know," Merida then perks up.

"I have no idea what your talking about. Heh it's not like I know someone, like a boy or anything," Merida plays with her curls as she nervously looks around.

"Sweetheart, from a girl to another, I know exactly what your feeling." She holds Merida's hand.

"Your in love,"

"What? I am not in love-" Merida face gets red as she thinks of Hiccup and what he said.

"A beautiful and memorizing girl like you,"

"Oh, yes you are, i wonder what Viking won your heart," Merida's mom chuckles.

"His name's Hiccup." Merida mutters.

"Hiccup? Well, that's strange, such a funny name. Tell me about him."

"He's nothing like the other Vikings, he's skinny and scrawny." Merida starts.

"He shot down this night fury and I was really mad at him, but he set it free and helped Seyphir with his rope burn." Merida points at Seyphir who nods.

"Really? Is that why Seyphir's been happier?" Merida nods.

"Yeah, we started getting along. He made a fin for Toothless, that's what he named him, horrible name I know." Merida goes on telling about all the things that happened and the things Hiccup did.

"What was the thing that made you fall for him?" Merida looks at her mom.

"Oh, uh, so-yeah!" Merida cleared her throat.

"I had started feeling things when I saw how much Sylvia and Seyphir trusted Hiccup."

"You really love those two. It's hard for them to trust anyone else but you."

"Yeah, so if they trust him, then I should too," Merida hugs Sylvia and Seyphir.

"Although today, we were arguing and play fighting."

"I used to do that with your father before we got together,"

"Then out of nowhere he said, such hurtful words coming from a beautiful and memorizing girl like you." Merida's mom covers her mouth.

"He sounds like such a sweet boy,"

"I know. But, what if he doesn't like me back? I mean, I'm a wild girl who runs with wolves and doesn't care when I get dirty, I don't act like one of those dainty girls. I don't act like any of that!"

"Merida, if he doesn't love you for who you are, than he is not worth it. Don't change yourself for someone who likes you."

Merida's mom gets up and sits on the couch. Merida goes over and sits on the ground, playing with the end of her curls.

Merida's mom brushes her curls gently. Humming a soft song, the same one that Merida hummed to Toothless.

"If the moon could talk to the sun. Would he hate her? Or would he love her? Tell me, lover." Merida smiled. She loved this song.

"If the sunrise had eye. Would he se her view, the way we do." Merida sings.

"The way you look at me,"
"The way you look at me," another Merida and her mom sing.

"Tell me do you like the way I worry. Or should I just leave you alone~" Merida sung, adding a little to the note.

"You are definitely a better singer than me," Merida laughs.

"Thank you mama, I really needed that," Merida smiles.

"So, when are you getting married?"

"Mama!"

...

"Hey, I made this for Toothless," Hiccup comes up to Merida, showing the saddle.

"Is he a horse, or a dragon?" Merida asked sarcastically. Hiccup rolls his eyes playfully.

"Let's just get it on him," Hiccup grabs her hand and drags her over to Toothless. Her heart beat increasing at the touch.

They show Toothless the saddle, but he runs away. Hiccup chases after Toothless. Merida getting ready to hop in front of him as he runs by.

Once Toothless runs her in her direction, she hops on him and wrangles him. They end up getting the saddle on with a little struggle.

Merida watches as Hiccup flies with Toothless, but once he pulls a string he was holding he falls off. Toothless going down as well.

...

Hiccup comes back with new improvements to the saddle. Merida slightly judging him by letting him do him.

Merida flies with Toothless and Hiccup. They fall again and she facepalms. Landing on the ground where they fell, her eyes then dilate and she snuggles up to the grass. Hiccup watches as Merida and Toothless snuggle and roll in the grass together.

...

Hiccup stand in the arena as the other teens get knocked down by the gronckle. When the dragon comes flying at him he holds up a few pieces of the grass Toothless and Merida rolled in. The gronckle instantly slumped to the ground with its eyes dilated. Hiccup scratched its nose and made it fall sideways.

The teens swarm Hiccup on the bridge except Astrid. Hiccup comes up with an excuse about leaving his axe in the ring and leaves.

...

The next day, Hiccup scratches Toothless around his neck area with Merida watching.

"Does that really feel good?" Merida asked Toothless.

It feels amazing! Toothless purred.

"Huh, ok then," Merida continues watching. She then scratches a certain point under Toothless head and he collapsed. Merida and Hiccup look at each other in shock.

...

In the arena, Astrid throws her axe at the deadly nadder but the deadly nadder deflects it. Moving out the way, the deadly nadder goes straight for Hiccup but he drops his weapon.

The deadly nadder doesn't attack him and just sniffs him. Astrid's screams could be heard as she runs toward the deadly nadder with her axe raised.

In a quick motion, Hiccup scratches the deadly nadder's neck and it collapses.

When Hiccup walks into the dinner hall and sits down by himself, the teens then come over and swarm him. Even some adults coming over as well.

Astrid slams her cup on the table in anger.

...

A light appears on the ground and Toothless taps it with his paws. Following it around as it moves. He was like a little black cat.

Merida snorts at Toothless. Hiccup secretly admiring her while she wasn't looking.

"Here you try," Hiccup hand her the light tool.

"Oh, me?" Merida points to herself and Hiccup nods.

"Yeah, here. I'll show you how to do it."  Hiccup hands it to her. Placing his hands on hers, he motions how to do it.

"Just like that. See, easy right?" Merida could only nod as she stares at Hiccups hands on her. Butterflies in her stomach once again. This time, her tail started wagging.

Hiccup looks behind him and snickers.

"Merida, your tail is wagging," Merida snaps back to reality and hides her tail.

"Oh, please don't mind this, little thing right here." Merida struggles to form words as she tries to hide her uncontrollable wagging tail. Once she finally thinks she stopped it. It starts wagging again.

"Hey, Hiccup. I think it's time for your dragon training thingy-migigy!" Merida informed him. Hiccup faces then widens as he slaps his head.

"Oh right, right!" Hiccup then waves goodbye to an embarrassed Merida. As he walks out his face goes red.

Flashback

Hiccup scratches Toothless and his tails wags.

"Hey Merida, what does it mean when a dragon's tail wags?" Hiccup looks over at Merida.

"It could mean happiness, excitement, dragons even wag their tail when they believe they found their mate."

Their mate.

No, Merida wouldn't like a boy like me. I'm skinny and scrawny. I could barley lift a shield. I cant even throw water a inch. My whole village hates me.

Who would like someone like that?

...

"Meet, the terrible terror," Gobber said as a little dragon comes out of the cage.

"Hey, it's like the size of my-" Before Tuffnut could finish the terrible terror jumps on him, biting his nose.

The crowd groans in response as he cries out for someone to get it off of him. Just then, the terrible terror jumps off of Tuffnut and follows a little light.

The light was coming from Hiccup's shield. Hiccup then leads the terrible terror back into the hole of the cage.

"Wow, he's better than you ever were,"  Tuffnut exclaimed and Astrid side eyes him. Hiccup then closes the little hole as the terrible terror crawls in.

...

Astrid angrily throws her axe at trees multiple times. Taking it out she rolls and goes to throw it at something but stops as that something was Hiccup.

Hiccup was carrying something large and strange, he then walks off leaving Astrid confused. Astrid follows him, hiding behind a rock. But once she looks over it he's gone.

Merida distracts Toothless with fish as Hiccup adjust the fin.

Hiccup and Toothless glide in the sky. A string attached to a stump. Merida watches in awe, Hiccup smiling at her reaction.

He draws in his journal and moves his foot in the gear on Toothless side. They immediately go flying backwards.

...

A viking walking past acknowledges Hiccup and he waves at them. Soon as he is out of sight Toothless and Merida appeared.  Toothless tries going the way where the Viking is walking but Merida pulls him in the other direction.

The three walk over to weapon building. Toothless puts his head in a bucket and throws it, knocking over some stuff.

"Do you want to get us killed god dammit?" Merida scolds Toothless, flicking him on the head. Hiccup works on his saddle, minding his own business so she doesn't scold him.

"Hiccup? Are you in there?" Merida freezes at the voice, Toothless perks up, and Hiccups eyes widen.

"Get down!" Merida drags Toothless to the ground, ducking as Hiccup opens the wooden window and closes it behind him.

"Astrid, hey. Hi, Astrid. Hi, Astrid. Hi Astrid." Hiccup repeated nervously.

"I normally don't care what people do, but you're acting weird." Astrid looks at him suspiciously. Toothless then looks at a sheep behind Merida.

Merida then looks at the sheep and realizes what he was going to do.

"Don't. Ya. Dare," Merida voice goes low as she stares right into Toothless eyes.

Sorry mom, I'm hungry. Toothless grumbled.

"What? You just ate, how in Odin's name are ya still hungry?" Merida whispered screamed. Toothless then goes for the sheep, pulling Hiccup back. But Merida stops him half way by grabbing the saddle, struggling to keep hold of him.

Just then, when Merida loosened her grip just a little bit, Toothless took Merida and Hiccup with him.

LATINA LOVER PREACHES‼️‼️‼️

Slow burn is kinda killing me but, we gotta do it.

Just cause I can.

-1827 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 23 5
Hiccup had won the honor of killing an agressive Monstrous Nightmare. Since, he wouldn't kill a dragon, his only option: To run away and leave Berk f...
3.2K 96 17
//Never Judge A Book By It's Cover.// You were the only one of your kind ever since Vikings found out about you kind existence. you were just a kid(...
13.2K 212 31
Hiccup is different. Everyone knows that. But what they don't know is just how different hiccup is. Hiccup is part dragon, not just any dragon, a Nig...
55.9K 1.3K 17
Y/n has always been Hiccup's best friend. She has also always calmed the dragons around her, yet no one knows why (yet). She is the "sister" of Astri...