Second Chance

Da Lizkook_fanficer

Kim Lalisa, a peerless beauty with a great personality, but she carries a lot of secrets. She loved a man for... Altro

1.Please....
2.I'm so sorry..
3.Why..
4.Goodbye
5.First Encounter..
6.1503
7.White
8.Jeon Corps
9.I'm most relaxed like this!
10.Have no fiancé
11.Kim Lalisa's Farewell Party
12.Must be the alcohol
13.Be good
14.Be good (2)
15.Who is this man?
16.Guilty Pleasure
17.Your worst nightmare
18.Your worst nightmare (2)
19.Slam the door
20.All I see is air
21.She's shy
22.Who's glaring at me?
23.Her plan was completely ruined
24.FAITH
25.A gratitude gift
26.De L'amour
27.Enjoy it while you can
28.Thank you
29.Jeon Family
30.What kind of mother was she?
31.His REAL granddaughter
32.This noble one
33.Also her fault
34.I live here
35.Imbecile
36.BMW x5m
37.Chayong
38.Buy a mop
39.He was pissed
40.Sanitize
41.I want this dress
42.Narrow day
43.Sister Yang
44.1,200,000 Yuan
45.Evil spirits
46.Innocent ears
47.Three Years
48.Important visitor
49.Three years ago
50.Necklace
51.You are a grown man
52.I need to take this call
53.Return 1000 fold
54.I'll be going home
55.What a beauty
56.Dinner
57.Kind of late
58.His plan worked again
59.I just did
60.Well proportioned and perfect
61.I want to see you
62.Is he leaving?
63.Take responsibility
64.Like a concubine
65.Good gracious
66.Unlike the first time
67.Friends with benefit?
68.Everything
69.Big shots
70.We are dating
71.Make myself at home
72.It is still a cage
73.What is this?
74.Dress like what?
75.Are you the boss here?
76.Entered the wrong lair
77.Eat her delicious cooking
78.Stuck in traffic
79.What time it is?
80.Am I running a cold?
81.How was work?
82.Do you hate this?
83.Breathe silly
84.Shameless?
85.Going overtime
86.First time he saw her
87.Live a normal life
88.Take care of her
89.Overwork yourself
90.Far from you
91.Bambam, the Great
92.Do you have a pass?
93.Do not let her wait
94.I'll take it
95.Even look at you
96.Don't even know her
97.I'll be in your care
98.You have a baby?
99.Hurry up, peasant!
100.I've been tricked
101.Very very jealous
102.She locked the door
103.I want to shower too
104.I only want you
105.I'll give you a bonus
106.Thinking about you
108.So good
109.Never get the chance
110.What about me?
111.Yea, yea
112.I am still here
113.Do you like it?
114.Let me go
115.Entire night
116.Take off your shirt
117.Busted
118.If you don't mind
119.I'll take care of this
120.Let's go

107.Doting and love

210 7 0
Da Lizkook_fanficer

Grabbing a cigarette, Jungkook walks out to the balcony.

Earlier, he had plan to just take Inu out for a bathroom break, but who would have thought that the damn dog ended up running around like it's life depended on it.

What led as a quick break ended up longer than he had expected. If it wasn't for the fact that he runs, he was sure the crazy animal would have needed to call an ambulance for him.

Inhaling the cigarette, he leans back on the chair and stare out to Imperial with the setting sun in the background. His mind drifting to when he came back from the Jeon household.

How he felt like idiot again.

After visiting the temple with his parents, he didn't stay for dinner. Once he got inside his car, he drove like crazy coming back all because he wanted to see his wife. Being apart for a quick minute nearly drove him insane.

However, the moment he opened the door, he did not see her. Did she go out? Disappointed, he decided to arrange some of her unpacked boxes. It was best to kill some time.

So, like a good wife cleaning the house, he did just as he wait for Lisa, the husband, to come home.

After sorting them out nicely, she still wasn't back. With nothing else to do, he went out to the balcony to smoke. He didn't know how long he stayed out there, but he had finished six cigarettes. Killing the last one half way, he goes back in.

"Louis, your mommy will be back. I have to go somewhere."

Hearing the words, he frowned. Lisa didn't say anything about her assistant dropping someone off...

Inu... the name triggered an intense anger rising inside of him. Hearing the door closed, Jungkook quickly stride out of the bedroom.

How dare she have her assistant bring some man over to her place. Did she forget that he was living with her now?! Was she cheating? No, she couldn't be...

"Grrrr...."

Passing through the hallway, he halted in his steps. What the heck? Was that his stomach? Frowning, he slightly scratch his head. He hadn't ate breakfast or lunch so it was natural to be hungry.

Ignoring his stomach, he was eager to meet this Inu guy. Striding into the living room with a cold expression, he was dumbfounded. He did not know what to say.

"Grrr.." another growl was made at him.

Sitting on one of the white couch was a big white fluffy thing.

"....."

"Woof! Woof!"

Staring at this thing, the end of his lip twitch. He was expecting to meet some man, but.... magic

"Grr.. Woof! Woof!"

Looking at the white dog, Jungkook pinch the space between his brows. Was this some kind of joke?

Louis... Louis...

Thinking of the name, he laughs at himself. How could he have missed the biggest clue.. Louis in Japanese meant dog.

[Just imagine it means dog]

Rubbing his temple, he walks over and sits on the other empty couch. Remembering how his wife was so excited, he purse his bottom lip. She was never that excited for him. All she did was either be herself or yells at him.

Glaring at the white fluff ball, he wanted to throw the dog out. How was he going to get his wife's attention now? He knew he couldn't throw the dog out. He can't afford to make his wife angry.

"Grrr...."

Hearing the low growl from the dog, Jungkook came out of his thoughts and was even more pissed. This dog is growling and glaring at him like he was an intruder.

"I'm not the intruder, you are."

"Grr... woof! Woof!"

"Don't think because you're a dog, I'll go easy on you."

"Woof! Woof!"

"....."

Jungkook didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He was actually having a arguing with a dog. Shaking his head, he stands up. Looking at the dog, he sighs.

"I was eating vinegar over nothing."

"Woof! Woof!"

"..."

"Woof!"

"Stop barking, I don't understand you."

Annoyed with himself and Louis, he quickly walks back to the bedroom. He needed another cigarette to calm himself down.

"Wooof! Wooof!"

Inu barks at the unknown man. He was supposed to meet his mother, not some unknown peasant he's never met before!!

How dare his favorite peasant do this to him?! First, he was left with that annoying assistant of hers and now, it's this evil peasant! Every time humans see him, they shower him with love, but this peasant only gives off a gloomy feeling! Hmmf!

Jungkook who was oblivious to dog language, was outside the balcony smoking again. After a few minutes, he hears the front door opening. Knowing it was his wife coming back, he kills the cigarette and walks back in.

Then, that's when he heard her talking to the non human intruder with doting and love.

Seeing her hug the dog and act like it was the only love of her life, he ate more endless jars of vinegar.

His competition this time is a dog!

Walking to the couch, he sat down and watched his wife ignore him while Louis glares at him. To Jungkook, Inu's expression was mocking, as if saying, 'Hmmf! My mom loves me more than you! Ahaha!'

————-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
217K 16.1K 77
Lisa lived for twenty six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no medicine for it, and there was only death waiting...
228K 13.9K 106
In this world, there is the beautiful mutual and telepathy love. "I've been pursuing you for so long, what do you think?' Lisa could feel her heart p...
23.8K 1.6K 15
Jungkook and Lisa have been friends ever since 2016. They were aware of the possibility of being shipped as soon as Lisa debuts, but they never thoug...