Lady Lesso x Princess

By sfgaeLd

a fantasy LGBTQ story full of love, sadness, respect and friends. An ordinary girl named Alice suddenly find... More

1. Dream
2. confusion
3. womens
part 3. woman's cast 2.
4. school assignment
5. my new room
6. meeting Sofia
8. fight
9. exam
10. problems with Harvid
11. Lady Lesso
12. Dinner
13. training part-1
training part-2
training part-3

7. trouble

25 1 2
By sfgaeLd

Before I got to my room, I went to get some things for cleaning and for clothes so that I wouldn't be here in just pajamas. 
I came to my room and started cleaning.  I threw out all the mess, mopped the floor, dusted, changed the bed, and put everything in a pile. 
It took me about two hours, but the result was worth it.  It was already a comfortable tidy room full of flowers and accessories from Sofia.  It was very cozy there and I was proud of myself.

,, I hope to annoy lady  Lesso at least a little.  If he wants to argue, I'll argue,,

  I said to myself.  I looked at the clock and it was half past six in the evening.  It was still bright outside and I was getting ready for dinner.  From what I read, I understood that dinner should be at six o'clock.  I'm not very hungry, but I don't want to have problems, so I'll just come there for a while.
It's a few minutes before six and I don't know if I should go there
  Everyone will be looking at me and I'm sure the dean of evil will be there too.
In the end, I decided to go there, despite the fact that I really didn't want to go there.
I walked into the big dining room that was good at school.
Fortunately, they weren't all there yet, but I still had enough of the few looks that the others threw at me.  I walked through the dining room and felt everyone's eyes on me.  I sat right next to the first free table the wall.  But before I could even sit down, I noticed the dean of evil sitting with the other teachers.  I stared at her.  She was special.  She's so pretty but she is so terrible.
I looked at her continuously, but at one point she looked at me.  We looked at each other for a few seconds, but then I realized what was happening.  That I've been staring at the dean of evil for several minutes and she knows it.  I quickly averted my eyes and felt embarrassed.  I felt her looking at me for a while longer, but then she looked back again and started talking to the teachers.  Over time, more and more people came and I felt everyone looking at me.  It's as if they're shouting with a look, "look, it's her, it's the strange girl, look at her"

I could feel what they were saying in their minds.  Even the teachers looked at me.  Just everyone who was there at that moment.  At that moment, I thought I was going to leave, but suddenly Sofie and her best friend Agatha sat down next to me.

S ,, hello Alice, so you came to dinner, great.  I would like to meet someone.  This is Agatha, my best friend,

Ag ,, hello I nice to meet you Alice,,

Agatha said in a sweet tone and smiled.

A ,, hello Agatha, I also nice to meet you,,

I smiled at her.

Ag ,, so you're new here.  I know what people say about you and that it's annoying how everyone looks at you here, but just ignore them.  They are morons.,,

A ,, thank you girls that at least you don't think anything of me and are nice to me.

Both girls smiled at me and Sofia answered

S ,, you are fine and I find it silly to judge someone based on what is said about them.  And besides, there's nothing wrong with the fact that you might be chosen.  As I say they are idiots.,,

I smiled at her and looked around the dining room again. 
I met Miss Lesso gaze again.  This time I looked at her with a confused look, but I don't even know why. 
I kept making eye contact and I felt from her point of view that she would prefer to kill me.
Sofia and Agatha had already gone to their room and I stayed in the dining room for a while.  There was almost no one there.  Just a few people and Lady Lesso and Mrs. Dovey.

I was just sitting there and suddenly I heard them from the other side of the dining room.
There were a bunch of guys there and they were looking at me while they were laughing.
  I don't know what they find so funny, because I don't have my pajamas anymore, I borrowed some clothes from the wardrobe.  And I combined it.  So I was wearing black pants with a tight black long sleeve t-shirt and an unbuttoned black shirt.  They were pretty good clothes, definitely better than the pajamas.

I looked at the boys and gave them a murderous look.  We were there alone, just me, those  boys and Lesso.  Lesso was leaning against the table, not paying any attention to us.  Rather, she was just waiting for us to get out of there.
They were making fun of me and it really started to annoy me

A ,, hey what's your problem?,,

I shouted across the dining hall and everyone including Lady Lesso turned to me.
One of the boys was smiling and slowly coming towards me.  I stood in front of the table to be as close .  I'm really tall so I was almost a head taller than him but that obviously didn't stop him.  He approached me and smiled like a psychopath.

,, so you are the new one.,,

Said the boy.

A ,, yes I am, do you have a problem with that?,,

I answered him arrogantly and raised my voice at him.  Meanwhile, Lady Lesso was looking at us in confusion.

H ,, Hmm you are rude for being a new reader here,,

A ,, oh so you're Harvid.  Sofia told me you were an idiot, but I didn't know you were so big.,,

I knew it was him.  Sofie told me that he and his group terrorize younger students, so it wasn't that hard to recognize him.
He looked at me with an angry expression and said

H,, do you think I'm afraid of you?  You're just here for everyone's laughs and besides, I have magical powers and you don't, so if I were you, I wouldn't mess with me too much.,,

I raised my eyebrows and couldn't believe what an idiot he was.

A ,, power won't do you any good if you don't have a brain, you know?,,

I answered him.

H,, what did you little bastard say?,,

He came closer to me and held out his hand.
I grabbed his arm, kicked his legs and threw him over his back to the ground.

A ,, you touch me and I'll break your arm.,,

I said as the rest of his party looked at me in horror and Lady Lesso looked at me with a startled look.
Harvid got angry and got off the ground.  He was about to hit me, rather kill me, but Lady Lesso stopped him with a spell.

LL ,, Harvid, did you want to hit  a girl?,,

Lady Lesso said.
I looked at her incomprehendingly and did not understand that she stood up for me.  But that feeling quickly passed.Lady Lesso approached us and pushed us away.

H ,, but she almost killed me, the bitch can't get away with it.,

LL ,, Harvid, if you can't fight , what are you waiting for.  But I think the reader wouldn't even kill you.,,

H ,, but -
LL ,,- enough already ,,

She shouted across the dining room.

LL,,no one will fight here.  Harvid you get out and you come with me reader.,,

She took my hand and walked with me to the other castle to her office.  I walked in and she pushed me away as she closed the door.

LL,, what was that supposed to mean?,,

She said in a very angry tone.

LL,, what do you think you are reader.  You're here on your first day and you've alienated half the school just by looking at them.  I don't know what's wrong with you, but don't think you can get away with this kind of behavior.  It doesn't matter that you might be chosen.  The same rules apply to you as to others.  And the headmaster put me in charge of you, so as long as you're here, you're going to listen to me.  I stopped Harvid only because it would be pathetic for a boy to lay his hand on a girl.  But I can easily kill you if I want to.,,

I have never felt like I do now in my life.  I wasn't embarrassed, I wasn't even scared, but I had so much rage inside me.  It wouldn't matter if Harvid killed me, because I was the only one to blame anyway.

A ,, what is wrong with me?  I didn't ask to be your stupid chosen one.  I didn't ask for anything.  And feel free to kill me, because nothing good awaits me here or at my home.  Nothing I haven't experienced before.  So if you want to torture me, go for it.,,

I yelled at her and stormed out of the room.  I slammed the door with such force that I bet the whole school heard the bang.  I was really angry.  I still didn't understand what I had done so wrong.  When I knocked Harvid to the ground, she was like, "yeah, she was a good reader," but no.  Instead she got mad at me even though Harvid started it all.
I went back to my room and I just wanted to throw up at the thought of seeing Harvid and the dean of evil again tomorrow.

__________________________________________

Sorry for the longer part this time, but I was so carried away by the story and writing 😅.  so I hope you like the story so far and if so, you can please me with a like or a comment❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 296 14
You are the daughter of one of the most evil villains that ever lived and now you are a teacher at the evil school. Your colleague Lady Lesso, who is...
93.1K 2.8K 24
I'm a new teacher at the freshly mixed School for Good and Evil. Mostly, I'm just trying to survive this madness, but the Dean of Evil is really maki...
15.2K 589 35
You were just like any other girl in the land of Gavaldon, you obeyed the rules, did your chores; all of it. But days you would get fed up by it, wa...
153K 7.8K 63
To fulfill your role, you were sent to the school for good and evil, but little did you know that you were falling for the dean of the school for evi...