Amphibia: Darcy's Revenge (10...

Av GabeSchmitt

It has been 10 years since the defeat of The Core, Anne, Marcy, and Sasha had to say goodbye to their frog fa... Mer

Awakening
Marcy's Nightmare
Return to Amphibia

Comfort, Portal, and Date

78 1 13
Av GabeSchmitt

The next day arrived, the sun rose over the horizon, all of LA was lit up with it's rays. Anne and Marcy's house shins, Marcy was the first to wake up. She sits up and rubs her eyes, the rays hitting her skin, making her fell all warm.

Marcy looks down and sees Anne still sleeping, she smiles, Anne always looked cute when she's asleep. Marcy laid back down and embraced her new girlfriend tightly, nuzzling in her neck, embracing her lover. Marcy took in all of Anne's warmth, feeling the softness of her skin.

Anne smiles, she wakes up and saw how much Marcy was cuddling her. Anne kisses Marcy's forehead and spoke. "Marcy? Are you ready?" Anne asked while mentioning they have to meet Terri at the laboratory. Marcy groaned and moaned.

"Five more minutes..." Marcy moaned. Anne smiles, she giggled at Marcy's response as it reminded her of when she did want to get up. "Okay..." Anne said. She lays back down and held Marcy tightly.

Anne and Marcy laid in bed for five more minutes, letting Marcy just relax and be comfy. Anne and Marcy eventually got up and got dressed, Anne dons her earth clothes, just adult versions with her yellow jacket around her waist.

Marcy wore a green dress with their skirt above her knees and her blue coat, Anne got her hair tie and tied her hair up. Anne and Marcy then head out to the lab to meet up with Sasha. Anne and Marcy got in the car and drove to the lab.

Anne and Marcy sat in the car in silence, Marcy was ready to tell Anne. "Hey, Anne?" Marcy said. Anne looked at Marcy with a smile. "Yeah, Marcy?" Anne said. Marcy hesitated, but she spoke. "Anne... When I was on the plane heading to LA... I had a strange dream..." Marcy said.

Anne raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Okay? What was it about?" Anne asked. Marcy frowns and continued. "Well, I told Sasha... Because I'm scared of how you'll react." Marcy said. Anne smiles and held her hand.

"Marcy... Whatever it is... You can tell me anything... I won't get mad or hate you for it... So... Tell me..." Anne said. Marcy took a deep breath and spoke. "Anne... I saw The Core..." Marcy said. Anne stoped the car in shock and surprise.

"What?" Anne said. Marcy frowns, Anne then goes into a parking lot where they can talk. "Marcy... I don't get it... The Core is gone... I destroyed them..." Anne said. Marcy frowns and spoke. "Anne... The Core is still alive... They managed to survive..." Marcy said.

Anne was wondering how can the evil hivemind survive, but Marcy told her. "Anne... Before Sasha freed me from The Core's control... The Core put a security protocol in my mind, just in case they were ever destroyed... They transferred back into my head and now... They want Revenge on us, Anne..." Marcy said.

Anne couldn't speak, she couldn't believe her ears, The Core is still alive... She didn't want to believe it, but from Marcy's explanation, it was too good to be true. Anne looked at Marcy and spoke. "Marcy... I don't believe it... It... It can't be possible..." Anne said.

Marcy hugs Anne tightly as tears streamed down her face. "I'm scared, Anne... I don't want to lose you again... Not to that thing again... I don't want you to die again... I want you to stay here... I don't want to be alone without you... I don't want to live without you..." Marcy said while sobbing.

Anne hugs Marcy back and tries to comfort her. "Don't cry, Marcy. It's okay. Saving Amphibia was the best decision I've ever made. I chose that way to save everyone, including you, Marcy. If it wasn't for me, you guys wouldn't be here." Anne said while repeating her last words before she died that very day.

Marcy took comfort in hearing that, it made her less afraid if being possessed again, but what Anne was about to say next, made her feel more safe. "Marcy, if The Core tries to possess you again, I'll come back and save you... I will be your hero and knight in shining armor." Anne said in a smooth voice.

Marcy smiles at that, it sounded sweet and cute. "Anne... You were always my hero, you were always my knight in shining armor... You were my everything. I wouldn't replace you or ask for a better girlfriend, you were always there for me, and now I want to spend my entire life with you." Marcy said.

Anne smiles at that, she and Marcy held the hug for a few moments, but they broke the hug and made their way to the lab to meet up with everyone else. The two arrived, where Sasha was there, along with her parents and Anne and Marcy's parents.

Anne and Marcy got out of the car and greeted Sasha and their parents. "Okay, girls? What's going on?" Sasha asked. Anne and Marcy blush until they showed them, they gasped in shock as Anne and Marcy told them their dating.

Sasha hugs her two friends tightly. "It's about gosh dang time!" Sasha said. Anne and Marcy's parents hugged them. The moment lasted for a few minutes until Terri came out. "Hey, Guys! It's about time!" Terri said as she welcomed them in.

They went inside, where they're greeted by Mr. X. "Hey, girls! It's been awhile." Mr. X said. "Mr. X? What's going on?" Anne asked in confusion. Mr. X approached them and spoke. "Well, Anne... Since the invasion happened and was stopped, we did hear the news about what happened in Amphibia." Mr. X said.

Anne, Marcy, and Sasha frown in depression, but Mr. X continues. "Don't be like that! That's why we brought you three here." Mr. X said. Anne, Marcy, and Sasha Litten up and looked up at him. "Since you three saved the world, me and Terri have been talking and... We think we've found a way back to Amphibia!" Mr. X said.

Anne, Marcy, and Sasha gasped in shock. "Really? How?" Anne asked. Mr. X smiles and continued. "Well, you guys aren't the only ones who experienced to timing in another world." Mr. X said. The girls raised their eyes in confusion.

Mr. X then walked out of the way to show them Luz, Amity, Hunter, Willow, Gus, Vee, Eda, King, Hooty, Lilith, Raine, and Camila standing in front of the portal. "Hey, Marcy!" Luz said as she waved her hand with a bright smile on her face.

"Luz!" Marcy said as she sprints towards her friend and gave her a big hug. Luz hugs back, happy to see her friend again. Anne and Sasha were confused and went up to them. "Mar-Mar? Don't you want to introduce us to your new friends?" Sasha asked.

"Oh yeah! Anne, Sasha, this is Luz Noceda, I met her when I took that trip to Gravesfield, Connecticut." Marcy said. Anne and Sasha smiled. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Luz." Anne said. Luz smiles and nods her head.

"So? What do you guys have to do with this?" Sasha asked. "Well... Marcy told us what happened in Amphibia, we decided to make you guys happy, and King was kind enough to lend you guys some of his blood, or Titan's Blood as we called it and use it to power the portal." Luz said.

Mr. X then showed them the vile of Titan's Blood. "That is enough that they had to take from me... Did you guys have to use a needle? That really hurt." King said. Eda smiles. "C'mon, kid... It wasn't that bad... Besides, these girls deserve to see their froggy friends." Eda said.

King nods his head in agreement, knowing it was for a good cause. "With this, we'll be able to creat unlimited portals. Project: Multiverse is ready." Mr. X said. Everyone was ready for this, secretly, The Core was ready to take Revenge on Earth and Amphibia... And maybe get Belos and The Collector on their side.

They would be worthy allies in their quest for vengeance. "Looks like these fools were useful after all... Let's see if their able to beet us, Anne, Andrias, Belos, and The Collector... They will be no match for us... They have no idea what's coming..." The Core said.

"So? When are we going back to Amphibia?" Anne asked. Mr. X, Terri, Dr. Jan, and Jenny stared at each and spoke. "Well, how about tomorrow. We'll prepare everything, and you girls she get in your Amphibia outfits, just to lighten the mood and adventure theme." Mr. X said.

The three girls nod their heads in agreement, they spent time with The Owl House gang before they left. Anne and Marcy then got ready for their first date, Anne wore a blue dress with blue hair tie and blue dress shoes.

Marcy wore a green dress with a green hair tie with green dress shoes. Anne and Marcy head to a nice restaurant and sat at their table. Anne and Marcy got their drinks and waited on their food to be done. Anne and Marcy talked for awhile, about their times apart.

"So? Marcy? About Luz? What did she experience?" Anne asked. Marcy looks at her and smiled. "Well, she told me everything and... Luz also fought a monarch with cool powers like us. He was Emperor Belos, or Philip Wittebane as he likes it said." Marcy said.

Anne was surprised. "That's a dramatic plot twist! Philip was to help her, but it turns out he is Belos... What a dramatic plot twist." Anne said. Marcy then laughed about it, making it sound adorable. "Well, Luz had a much bigger experience then we did... At least she is able to see her friends..." Anne said in depression.

Marcy then goes to hold Anne's hand. "Anne... We'll see them again... I promise..." Marcy said in a smooth voice. Anne smiles. "Thanks, Mar-Mar..." Anne said. Marcy smiles brightly like an adorable nerd that she was. Anne and Marcy then got their food and ate and talked.

After that, Anne and Marcy just sat at their table in silence. Anne and Marcy then hear some nice dance music and saw everyone sat up from their tables and started slow dancing with their partners. Anne and Marcy then sat up, with Anne doing a crusty stance.

"May I have this dance, M'lady?" Anne asked while extending her hand out for Marcy to take. Marcy blushes, and takes Anne's hand. Marcy wrapped her arms around Anne's neck, while Anne held Marcy's waist. The two slowly slowed danced and embraced each other.

Anne and Marcy danced all night like the whole world didn't exist. Anne and Marcy kept dancing, until they looked at each other and locked eyes with each other. Marcy then placed her hand on Anne's cheek and the two leaned into a magical kiss.

Anne and Marcy held the kiss for a few minutes, they then pulled back and stared at each other, they smiled brightly and just danced together. After awhile of dancing, the two went home. Anne and Marcy went upstairs and got into their pajamas and removed their hair ties.

Anne and Marcy climbed into bed and covered up, Anne wraps her arms around Marcy's waist and pulled her closer. Marcy wrapped her arms around Anne's neck. "Goodnight, Anne. I Love You." Marcy said as she kisses Anne.

Anne smiles and kissed back. "Goodnight, Marcy. I Love You Too." Anne said. The two then got comfortable and fell asleep in each other's arms...

A few hours later...

Marcy woke up after awhile and saw she was in the black void again, she was this time an adult. "Well, that's much better." Marcy said. Marcy looked around the area, searching for something. "Well... The Core is possibly here... Better talk to them..." Marcy said.

Marcy then continues her search and heard a voice. "Why hello there, Marcy. Nice to see us again?" Darcy asked. Marcy turns around and confronted The Hivemind, Darcy approached her. "Well, Marcy... Time to settle old scores..." Darcy said with a sinister grin.

Marcy was ready for what is to come... She wasn't scared or horrified... But soon... She will be...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

179 1 5
Hey Readers! You guys are probably wondering why I'm making another Darcy's Revenge? Well, it's because there are somethings that I'll be improving o...
1.5K 17 13
Takes place after the time skip Marcy comes back to visit Anne and Sasha, and maybe even move in with them. But what happens when Terri may have fina...
4.4K 49 18
Anne and Marcy have been friends forever, they have fallen in love with each other, but Anne will have to date her girlfriend as Marcy is possessed b...
431 8 11
Hey Readers! If you all are guessing what this story is about... Your about to find out, this is a story that I've been thinking about for awhile now...