not meant to LOVE him (18+)

By darshi234

" I see , that you worked up one heck of an appetite ! " , I hear Jackson say. Turning around he exits the ki... More

CELEB CHARACTER CASTING:
PART 1 :Chapter 1 - Sweet Dreams
Chapter 2- Dancing with a stranger
Chapter 3 - Golden hour
Chapter 4 - Never be the same
Chapter 5 - Runaway
Chapter 6 - Shameless
Chapter 7 - Toxic
Chapter 9 - Got me started
Chapter 10 - Catch my breath
Theme song to the novel

Chapter 8 - Beautiful mistakes

15 0 0
By darshi234

"How could you... do this to me ?! On my birthday ! The both... of you are one of the  people , I love most in the world , now you stand here betraying , lying and humiliating me to my face ! " , Chloe moans in between her cries.

" Dad ! Cassidy ! How could you do this to me ?! To Mum ! Dad , to our family ! Cassidy , to our friendship ! How could you hurt me like this ?! Did you really love me ?! Did you think about me and what I would think , when the both of you thought that it was a good idea to start fucking each other ?! " , Chloe adds on. A mixture of anger , sadness and shock all over her face. Avoiding the gazes of Jackson and I.

Alex and Natasha sit next to Chloe , on her bed. Alex gives Jackson and I the infamous look of  disappointment , while holding Chloe in his arms. He rubs her back , trying to comfort her. Natasha glares at Jackson and I , struggling to keep her composure. She gives Chloe's hand a gentle squeeze , before charging towards Jackson and I !

" How dare you destroy our marriage and our child ?! I know that we have our issues , but you took things way too far this time ! Having an affair with your daughter's best friend ! What were you thinking , Jackson ?! Do you enjoy going around and fucking your daughter's friend's ?! " , Natasha yells at Jackson. Her eyes glued to him , as she lets all her rage out !

" I always thought that I loved you , Natasha , but all that changed the moment I saw Cass . You know when she was 16 , she had a huge crush on me and I knew it , it was so obvious , so I avoided her ... That was why I always busy all these years , I didn't want to ruin this family by acting out on my desire for her. I know... Its wrong ! Nothing happened between us , not even when she turned 18 ! I knew that this relationship would destroy you both and also Cassie. Chloe , she loves you ! We both love you alot ! We didn't mean to hurt you and your Mum ! It's just that for 4 years , there has been this attraction between us and only now we gave into it ! We were both so terrified of telling you , that we decided to keep our feelings for each other a secret. " , Jackson responds , pleading with Chloe and Natasha. He holds me close to him.

" Chloe... I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you the truth for 4 years , but I was terrified of your reaction ! I knew that you would hate me and I couldn't live with that ! I dated many guys over those years , but they were nothing compared to your Dad ! I know it hurts and it sucks to hear this , but its the truth... I LOVE HIM ! I DIDN'T JUST ... HAVE A GIGANTIC STUPID CRUSH OR OBSESSION WITH HIM... I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM ! I tried to forget him , be with other guys , but nothing worked. This secret has been eating me alive and it was killing me , to not tell you the truth ! I'm just really , really sorry , that I hurt you ! I never wanted to hurt you ! I love you , Chloe ! I told Jackson , that I couldn't be with him because I love you more ! " , I chime in , hoping that Chloe gets to hear my side , as tears stream down my eyes.

" Why the fuck are you upset , Cassidy ?! You are the backstabber , liar , betrayer a nd homewrecker ! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LYING TO MY FACE AND MY OWN DAUGHTER'S FACE ?! YOU BROUGHT ALL THIS PAIN UPON YOURSELF AND NOW ... YOU ARE CRYING !!! YOU CAUSED THIS FAMILY PAIN !!! YOU HURT THE PERSON YOU LOVE !!! YOU WERE LIKE A DAUGHTER TO ME TOO !!! NOW LOOK AT HOW YOU HURT ME AND CHLOE !!! " , Natasha fumes  , with tears wetting her face and her face turning bright red.

Chloe continues to wail harder and harder. Alex tightens his grip around her. Chloe yells , " I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU ! JACKSON AND CASSIDY , YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE !!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HOUSE NOW !!! "

" CHLOE !!! Please... Please don't do this... I love you ! I --- " , I plead with Chloe , but she cuts me off.

" LEAVE NOW !!! " , she screams and she goes back to crying on Alex's shoulder.

Natasha chimes in , " I don't care where the both of you go , just leave Chloe and I alone ! "

Jackson and I leave Chloe's room in silence. He heads to his bedroom, to pack all his things. I grab my sports bag from the front of the house and I exit the house.

Slowly I walk to my car , hoping and praying that what happened was just a nightmare...

Throwing my sports bag into the trunk , I slam the trunk shut and I walk to the driver's seat.

As soon as I enter the car , I slam the door as hard as I can. Then I slam my head against the steering wheel , letting all my tears out...

The screams accompanying my cries , as the amazing memories of Chloe and I haunt my mind.

I lost my best friend. I lost the one that I love the most. Why ?! How could I let this happen ?! Her own father ruined our friendship ! If only I never loved him , we would still be best friends...

Now she hates me and for good reason ! I deserve this , but fuck ! It hurts knowing , that I hurt her so bad ! I lost her for good ! She will never forgive me ! My chest feels so tight and the air from my lungs , just got squeezed out of it ! I just want this pain to go away ! Is it too much to ask  ?!

I know exactly , what will help me !
Drinking myself into a peaceful slumber will do the trick ! I put the car key in ignition and I drive to the ROADHOUSE BAR .

With country music playing , dim lights all around and cheap cigarettes staining the air , I knew that I came to the right place to feel like more of a piece of shit !

" Can I get a double shot of vodka ? " , I ask the friendly bartender. " Coming up ! " , he responds. Handing me a glass of vodka. One gulp and all the contents of the drink , burn me from the inside and out ! " Another ! " , I respond. He pours more vodka into my glass. I gulp it down again. " Another ! " , I respond. He pours again. I gulp it down ! " ANOTHER ! " , I yell. He pours me more and then a mysterious muscular hand takes the glass away from me.

" Hey ! What do you think , you are doing ?! " , I shout at the man .

When I turn around , I am shocked to see Jackson holding my glass of vodka in his hand !

" Cass , darling... We don't need to suffer alone. " , Jackson tells me , with a gentle tone to his voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14.4K 89
'What am I to you? I want to hear you say it?' 'You are my Daddy?' I replied hoarsely, my whole body trembling slightly. 'And what are you to me?'...
295K 1.6K 3
{Contains a wide range of sexual content.} *Potential rewrite and publishing through Amazon once completed* Two brothers, one librarian and a book...
2M 16.5K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...
253K 5.8K 59
I move my hair to the side and take a deep sigh, why do things have to be so complicated. Why could I not just find someone who isn't off limits. Men...