Re:Zero Starting Life in Anot...

By Matiplayerspl

Y/n Itadori is a simple man living with his best friend but what he did not expected is to be send to another... More

Bio
Episode 1: The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the End (part 1)
Episode 2: The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the End (part 2)
Opening
Epsiode 3: For myself
Episode 4: Life Started in Another World from Zero

Episode 5: The Happy Roswaal Manor Family

715 34 24
By Matiplayerspl

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as y/n wakes up on a bed as he's looking up.

Y/n: I don't know that ceiling.

He says as he gets up and sees Natsumi sleeping as he then gets up and leaves the room as he's now in corridor that looks like it's endless as he starts walking.

Y/n: Well, at any rate, it seems We got out of using Return by Death this time... But this what was that power i had while fighting Elsa. *Sigh* More questions and less answers.

He says as he keeps walking as he sees the same picture that was near the door to room he was sleeping.

Y/n: A looping hallway... Is this one of those things where I can't get out until I find the right room? The typical pattern dictates that the first door is likely the goal!

He says as he opens the door he sees a girl sitting on a chair while reading a book in library.

Girl: Another profoundly aggravating man you are, I suppose.

Y/n: Oh wrong room. I'm sorry.

He says as he closes the door and walks a little further as he opens door again to the same room as he apologiez again and he closes the door as he again walks a little further as he opens the door into the same room again.

Y/n: Huh? I though the door to library were there.

He says while walking inside this time.

Y/n: by the way, what you're doing alone in here. Aren't you too young.

He says as there's a tick on girl's head.

Y/n: And what is this place?

Girl: Hmph! It's Betty's multi-purpose room, which serves as a library and bedroom, I suppose.

Y/n: Talk about your token response. Are you one of the manual girls everyone's into now?

He says as Betty closes her book and stands up.

Betty: Betty has had just about enough. Time to teach you a lesson, I suppose.

She says while walking closer to y/n.

Y/n: Hey, what are you gonna do?

Betty: Don't you dare move.

She says scaring y/n a little.

Betty: Anything you'd like to say?

Y/n: D-Don't hurt me.

He says as Betty places her hand on y/n stomach as he feels a little bit of pain like he was electrocuted as he falls to the floor.

Y/n: What did you do to me, you drill loli?

Betty: I only collected the mana from your body, I suppose. It confirmed that you are not an enemy.

Y/n: You're not a human, are you? And I don't mean your personality...

Betty: It took you long enough to notice, I suppose.

Y/n: I mean you look like human so i didn't knew. Besides I take back what I said about your personality.

Betty: Do not measure a proud, noble being by your standards, human. At least you were quicker than that girl.

She says as y/n closes his eyes and falls unconscious.

(A/n Opening music here or opening chapter)

The scene now switches as y/n and Natsumi wake up.

Y/n/Natsumi: I know that celling.

Girl: Oh, they have awakend, Sister.

Girl2: Indeed, they're awakend, Rem.

Natsumi: Me, a denizen of the night, waking up in the morning? I'm getting all emotional. I'd better go to sleep a second time-- No, I woke up earlier, so this makes the third.

Rem: My, what a deadbeat thing to say. Did you hear that, sister?

Rem's sister: Yes, truly the words of a loser. I heard her, Rem.

Y/n: *chuckles*

Natsumi: All right! Who are these two voices that keep criticizing me in stereo?!

She yells as she gets up and y/n too as they see Rem and her sister.

Natsumi: N-No way... Maid costumes exist in this world, too? Maids were always the very personification of elegance in my mind... I always wanted to wear one to impress y/n. This ain't so bad, either!

Y/n: Hello, nice to meet you.

Rem: How terrible. You were being violated in the mind of female guest, Sister.

Rem's sister: It is terrible. You're experiencing the ultimate shame in the mind of our female guest, Rem.

Y/n: *trying to hold laughing*

Natsumi: Don't underestimate my capacity. You're both fair prey in my fantasies!

Just then there's a knock to the door as Emila is inside as y/n starts laughing a little.

Emilia: Can't you wake up more peacfully, Natsumi?

She says as y/n stops laughing.

Y/n: Hey, Emilia.

Meanwhile Natsumi was checking Emilia's clothes.

Natsumi: whoever picked this outfit gets it! Where can I buy one?

Emilia: I don't know what you're talking about, but the fact that i know it's something stupid is disappointing.

Rem: Listen to this, Emilia-sama. My dear sister was just violated by that woman.

Rem's sister: Please listen to this, Emilia-sama. Rem was held prisoner and shamed by that woman.

Y/n: *trying not to laugh again*

Emilia: And you two, don't tease her too much.

Rem: Yes, Emilia-sama. My sister is very sorry.

Rem's sister: Yes, Emilia-sama. Rem's sorry, as well.

Emilia: Natsumi, y/n, are you feeling all right? Does anything feel off?

Y/n: I feel alright but i feel like i'm out of energy.

Natsumi: and i'm just a bit groggy from oversleeping. It was you who saved me, wasn't it, Emilia-tan?

Emilia: Huh? "Tan"? What does "tan" mean?

Y/n: Uh, you can just ignore that one. Seriously though, thanks. You saved us.

Emilia: No, i'm the one who should thank you. You barely know me, but you risked your life to save me. It's only natural I'd heal her wounds after that.

Natsumi: Well, then, once again, i guess it's time to start a new day!

Y/n: Yeah!

He says as camera switches outside as we can see a giant manor as y/n, Natsumi and Emilia are in garden.

Y/n: This place really is huge... The yard isn't so much a yard as a field.

Natsumi: Didn't you saw it already?

Y/n: Well when we were riding back i fall asleep.

Natsumi: I see.

She says while they were stretching. While Emila looks at them with intrest.

Emilia: Those are unusual movements. What are you doing?

Y/n: Our homeland's ancient practice of warn-up exercises. Would you like to join us?

Emilia: Umm, sure.

Natsumi: Alright. Radio calisthenics, number 2!

She says as she and y/n start jumping.

Natsumi: Bounce on both feet to loosen up your body!

She says while jumping as Emilia looks confused at them.

Emilia: Huh? You're kidding! What is that?

Y/n: Just do what we do.

He says as Emilia tries to copy their movements.

Y/n: We'll drill the essence of radio calisthenics into you!

He says as they keep exercising while from the manor Beako is looking through the window at them.

Natsumi: Now, raise both arms and shout, "Victory!"

Y/n: Victory!

Emilia: V-Victory!

They say with arms in air as then puck comes from Emilia back of hair.

Puck: Victory! Victory! Victory! Hi, Natsumi, Y/n! Great morning, isn't it?

Natsumi: Well, for me, it's been nothing but chaos since the wee hours of the morning. Looping hallways and a mean little girl on a rampage...

Y/n: Oh, so you had same as me.

Natsumi: And then, shedding the sweat of passion with Emilia-tan and y/n.

Emilia: Don't make it sound so scandalous!

Y/n: Don't worry, you get used to it. Good morning Puck.

Emilia: Good morning, Puck. Sorry I put you through so much yesterday.

Puck: Morning, Lia. I almost lost you yesterday. I can never thank Natsumi and y/n enough. I must do something for them.

Y/n: Okay, then... Let me pet your fur whenever I want!

Natsumi: Me too.

Emilia: Huh? That's all?

Y/n: For first-rate fur master such as myself, being able to love on the object of your petting affections at any time is worth just as much as a multimilionaire's riches!

He says while Natsumi was petting Puck.

Natsumi: Oh, man, these ears! I'm in love with how soft you are!

Puck: I know you feel that way since I can somewhat read your mind, but i'm amazed you can actually say it! It's okay, Lia. I can't find any malice, hostility, or ill-intent in them.

Y/n: It's so cute how you call her "Lia," too.

Puck: Not as cute as her "Emilia-tan"!

Emilia: You really are strange, y/n, Natsumi.

Y/n/Natsumi: Huh?

They say as Emilia just smiles as she then looks as sees maid sister coming towards them.

Emilia: Oh? What brings you two here?

Sisters: Emilia-sama. Our lord, Roswaal-sama, has returned. Please come inside.

They say as camera switches to dining room as the door opens as Natsumi and y/n walks inside.

Betty: I was watching you from upstairs, and you know what? It would seem you are quite dumb, I suppose.

Natsumi/y/n: Where do you get off saying that, you loli?!

Betty: What does that word mean? I've never even heard it before and it irritates me.

Puck: Hey, Betty. Haven't seen you in four days. Have you been doing well and staying ladylike?

He says as her personality does 180°.

Betty: Bubby!

Y/n: What a sudden change!

Betty: *ignores y/n* I've been waiting for you to come home! Will you stay with me today, do you suppose?

Puck: Sure, no problem. Let's finally relax together today.

Betty: Yay!

She says running around with puck in hands.

Emilia: Bewildered, aren't you? Beatrice is so taken with Puck.

Y/n: Who even says "bewildered" nowadays?

He says as then someone enters behind then.

Man: My, my! How unusual to see you here, Beatrice! I'm so happy you've decided to dine with me.

Beatrice: Those two are more than enough addle-brained fool for me, I suppose! Betty was only waiting for Bubby!

He says while Natsumi was pating the guys back as y/n is just confused.

Natsumi: You guys hired a clown to entertain you before each meal? I'll never understand how rich folks think.

Emilia: Um, Natsumi, that man is...

Man: Oh, no, it's quite all right, Emilia-sama.

Y/n: What's going on?

Man: Only that I am the lord of this manor, Roswaal L. Mathers, Natsumi Schwarz-chan and Itadori y/n-kun.

He says as y/n has a face of horror as he bows down.

Y/n: I'm sorry about that. We had no idea. I deeply apologies for that.

He says as Roswaal chuckles.

(Timeskip)

Now we can see as Emila, Roswaal, y/n, Natsumi and Beatrice are sitting at the table while Rem and her sister are standing next to Roswaal. While y/n and Natsumi are trying soup.

Y/n: This is way better than normal food!

Natsumi: I agree.

Roswaal: Despite her appearance, Rem's cooking is quite impressive.

Natsumi: So this was cooked by the one with blue hair... Um... Rem-chan, right? You made this?

Rem: Yes, sir. I do the cooking in this house. My sister is not very good at cooking.

Y/n: Ah, twins who are good at different things!

Natsumi: Is your sister good at cleaning, then?

Rem: Yes, that is correct. My sister excels at housework, especially cleaning and laundry.

Y/n: So, Rem-rin, you're good at cooking, but bad at cleaning and laundry?

Rem: No, I am generally good at all household tasks. I am also better at cleaning and laundry than my sister.

Y/n: Oh...

Natsumi: Does your sister even have a purpose?!

Roswaal: You two are truly strange. You come to the mansion of Margrave Mathers, in the Kingdom of Lugunica, and you say you don't understand a thing.

Y/n: Is something bad happening in this country?

Roswaal: Well, it is not in an agreeable state. After all, Lugunica's king is currently not present. No, there's no need to be concerned... Everyone is quite aware of the reality already.

Natsumi: Really? I expected a "Now that you know my secret, I can't let you leave here alive" thing.

Roswaal: Around the same time the king went into hiding, an epidemic began to spread thoughout the castle. The king and his children are the last of his line. The nation is currently being managed by a council of wise men, and they are now in the process of selecting a new king.

Y/n: I see. I'm starting to get the picture. On top of the king's absence, the royal selection is causing confusion in the kingdom. Then, suddently, we appear from another world--

Natsumi/y/n: Wait, We're totally suspect here!

Roswaal: And on top of all that, you made a contract with Emilia-sama, thus becoming connected to my household.

Natsumi: Wait, why would the lord of mansion call her "Emilia-sama"?

Roswaal: It's only natural to address someone of higher status with due respect.

Y/n: Um, so Emilia-tan would be...

Emilia: My current title is... A candidate to become the Kingdom of Lugunica forty-second ruler, with thr backing of Margrave Roswaal.

Y/n/Natsumi: What?!

Emilia: Sorry to suprise you. I wasn't trying to keep it a secret.

She says while placing insignia on table.

Y/n: Hey, it's that insignia.

Emilia: This qualifies one to be a candidate for king. It's a touchstone for determing if one is worth of the throne.

Y/n: Wait, Emilia-tan, you lost an insignia that qualifies you to rule the kingdom?!

Emilia: Don't put it like that! I didn't lose it! It was stolen from me by a thief!

Natsumi: That's the same thing! And what happens if you lose that thing, anyway? Will a goverment office issue another one?

Roswaal: Oh, my! If you'd lost it, then there would be no doubt. If it's believed that one who can't even protect a tiny Insignia can't be entrusted with the nation's rule, that would be the end of it.

Natsumi: Now that I think about it, We did a damn good job. This totally raises my expectations for a reward!

Emilia: Yeah, you're right. You're a true saviors to me. So ask for anything.

Roswaal: You may have any reward you requested. Just name your desire.

Y/n: In that case, we have but one request.

Natsumi/y/n: Hire us to work in this mansion!

There's a silence with only the sound of rem sister sneezing.

Rem's sister: Achoo.

With that camera switches to the room with clothes as y/n is wearing butler outfit but it's too big for him.

Emilia: That's not quite right... Wasn't there anything else that fit, y/n?

Y/n: Oddly, some of the girl's stuff fit me, but...

He says as Natsumi was already wearing maid outfit trying to hold laughing.

Rem: Our deepest apologies, sir... I mean, y/n-kun.

Rem's sister: You look ridiculous, sir... I mean, n/y.

Y/n: Um, Nee-sama, you just turned my name into a blinding curse.

Rem's sister: Rem, do you notice anything when looking at n/y's ridiculous appearance?

Rem: His shoulders are shaped funny, he's looking plain and has same hair color as you sister?

Y/n: Hey, I can't do anything about those things and this hair color comes from my dad!

Rem's sister: We can't allow you to work here in such shady-looking attire. People would question Roswaal-sama's dignity. Let us alter the jacket, at least. Rem, if you please.

Emilia: All right, I have to study for the royale selection. Good luck with your work, too, Natsumi, y/n.

Natsumi: Yep! Leave it to us, Emilia-tan!

She says as Rem walks towards y/n with measure.

Rem: I will take your measurements. Stand still with your back straight.

Natsumi: Just a heads up he has tickles there.

She says as Rem starts measuring y/n tries not to laugh as then camera switches as Rem's sister is touring them both around the mansion as they're at the door to lavatory.

Rem's sister: And this is the lavatory.

Natsumi: In a mansion like this the restroom must be huge.

She says opening door as they see beatrice playing with puck.

Beatrice: You're so great, Bubby! Your fur is the best!

She says as she then stop realizing that Natsumi and y/n are looking at her.

Y/n: Don't worry. We won't tell a soul. The feel of that fur would make anyone--

He doesn't finish as he and Natsumi are send out of the room.

Y/n: Hey! Let me finish!

He says as he opens the door but it's toilet room.

Rem's sister: That was Beatrice-sama's Door Crossing.

Natsumi: So it's a spell that can connect any door in the mansion to ger own room?

Rem's sister: Once Beatrice-sama has eliminated her presence, there's no way to find her without trying every door in the mansion.

She says as Natsumi looks back as she sees door as she walks towards it and opens them.

Natsumi: She's in here!

She says as she was correct and scares beatrice a little.

Puck: That was impressive, Natsumi!

Beatrice: You picked the right door again?

Natsumi: What did I tell you? Me and y/n are a flag crushers who makes game masters cry.

Beatrice: I don't understand what you're saying!

Natsumi: I don't know who you are, either. Ros-chi's little sister?

Beatrice: I'd never want to be his sister, I suppose! Hmph!

She says while pounting.

Puck: Betty is the librarian who oversees the Roswaal mansion's forbidden library.

Rem's sister: Roswaal-sama is the greatest magic user in the kingdom. He has many books that mustn't be seen by the others.  Beatrice-sama is contracted to protect them.

Beatrice: If you get it now, then go away.

She says closing the door as now y/n with Natsumi and Rem's sister are outside.

Rem's sister: This concludes our tour of the mansion. Any questions?

Natsumi: I know it's no use saying this after it's over, but shouldn't Emilia-tan be the one with us for the tour event?

Rem's sister: *ignoring Natsumi* If you have no questions, let's get to your actual job. You'll help me with my work, n/y, Imustan.

Y/n: She just ignore you.

Natsumi: Well, this must be where our hidden skill as a butler reveals itselfs!

Y/n: But i already know how to work since i was helping cleaning at our original world.

Rem's sister: My work today is caring for the front yard and garden, helping to prepare lunch, polishing the silver, airing the futons, laundry, bathroom cleaning, and the mansion's monthly soot cleaning.

She says speeding up as the duo are dibelived. As camera now switches as it's midnight and y/n falls down on bed.

Y/n: I'm exhausted...

He says as he's in room alone as Natsumi got other room as there's a knock to the door.

Rem: This is Rem. Do you have a moment, y/n-kun?

Y/n: Sure, i'm good. Come in

Rem:  Pardon me, then.

She says opening the door as she walks inside with y/n's butler uniform.

Y/n: You finished that already?

Rem: When it is Roswaal-sama's clothing, my priority is to be careful, but since this is yours...

Y/n: Did you just imply that you cut corners?

He says as he tries it.

Y/n: It fits perfectly. Well? Do I look good?

Rem: Combined with the rarity of gray clothes, no one in any kind of strange garment could rival you.

Y/n: I see. No complement.

Rem: What shall we do with that?

Y/n: This one's easy. Got a needle and thread?

Rem: I brought them. Shall I repair it now?

Y/n: Nah, I'll do it. Don't underestimate my sewing skills.

He says while he's sewing his uniform.

Rem: I'm suprised. I must give you full marks for your sewing. Like you, however, it does not seem very useful.

She says as camera switches to next day as Natsumi is peeling vegetables as she cuts her finger a little.

Natsumi: Ow!

Rem's sister: I see you're useless with a knive, Imustan.

Rem: As always, you make such a lovely image when peeling vegetables, Sister.

Natsumi: Your bias is blatant, it's almost comforting! I'd like a comment on my work, too!

But her peeled vegetables weren't that good.

Rem: I pity the farmer who grew those vegetables.

Natsumi: Stop! You're breaking my heart! And what about y/n.

She say looking at y/n who finishes peeling third bowl.

Y/n: I think i went to far with it.

Rem: I think he went to far with them.

Rem's sister: You just don't know how to handle a knife, Imustan. You should hold the knife still and turn the vegetable. Frankly speaking, my best dish is steamed tatoes.

Natsumi: How can you say that with such a triumphant look?! Damn it, just watch! My favorite blade, Shooting Star, will show you a thing or two!

She says as she starts peeling but she hurts her finger again.

Natsumi: It sliced right through me!

As then camera shows as they're cleaning the mansion as Natsumi is still failing and y/n is correcting her work. As camera now switches as it's nighttime camera switches to Roswal's office as he's siting on a chair with Rem's sister on his lap.

Roswaal: How was y/n-kun and Natsumi-chan been since then? It's been flying five days since their arrival. We should be seeing something by now.

Rem's sister: Cooking, laundry, cleaning... She is useless at all of them while he is able to do it good.

Roswaal: How strict of you... And? What of their potential as a spy?

Rem's sister: I cannot deny it exists, but I believe the possiblity is slim. For better or worse... For worse, in particular, they're too conspicuous.

Roswaal: And if they're too conspicuous...

He says gesturing slice near neck.

Roswaal: Despite that possiblity, they certainly are carefree.

He says looking through the window as y/n is watching Emila talking with spirits.

Roswaal: As I personally see it, it would be wise to interfere.

Rem's sister: They're only children. Even if we let them be, nothing will happen.

Roswaal: but i can also feel something in this boy, something that is old and wants to get out. But what is it?

He thinks as camera switches outside.

Emilia: It's not fun to watch, is it?

Y/n: I'm just looking at the sight across so so i'm not bore, Emilia-tan.

Emilia: That makes me happy, even if you're only flattering me.

She says as she ends the talk with spirits as she turns towards y/n.

Y/n: Besides, we haven't had a chance to just talk for the past few days.

Emilia: That's right. It must have been difficult for you to learn your work here.

Y/n: I'm used to it but Natsumi is on the other league.

Emilia: And where is she?

Y/n: Oh, she's already sleeping. She was very exhausted she went to bed immedietly. And i can feel same about me.

He says while falling down to the ground while Emilia sits next to him.

Y/n: The moon sure is pretty.

Emilia: Yes, it's far beyond our reach.

Y/n: I got a really touching response without even trying!

Emilia: Still, don't you think you're a bit lacking in ambition? Like that time with Puck, and in the capital, when you asked for my name.

Y/n: You just don't get it, Emilia-tan. I want what I want at that exact moment, and I want it from the bottom of my heart.

Emilia: Huh?

Y/n: At that time, We wanted to know your name. We had no expectations for tomorrow, and we were in a new land nervous and uncertain of our future. When I think about it calmly, there were probably other things we should have wanted. But me and Natsumi can't lie to ourselves. Same with the request we made to Ros-chi. We're flat broke right now. We could cheat him out of a fortune and live it up, but we can just as easily obtain an ongoing source of livelihood, right?

Emilia: In that case, couldn't you have become a permanent guest, rather than an employee?

Y/n: We didn't thought of that! But for me i would still chose that.

He says as Emilia spots a wounds on y/n's hand as he covers it.

Emilia: Do you want me to use my healing magic?

Y/n: Nah, i'm fine like this.

Emilia: Why?

Y/n: It's kind of hard to explain, but.. well, this is proof of the effort I've put in. While helping Natsumi with cleaning but learning something we couldn't do before... Well, it's not so bad, but Natsumi has worse wounds though.

Emilia: That's right... Yes, i think you're right. Really, Y/n, you and Natsumi are idiot.

Y/n: Hey, what's with that reaction?

Emilia: honestly, you're so silly.

She says as they're petals flying around them.

Y/n: Also thanks for being friends with Natsumi. I can say you're her first female friend.

Emilia: What do you mean?

Y/n: Before we met you she didn't had too many friends, actually the only friends she had was me and my brothers.

Emilia: you have brothers?

Y/n: Yeah, but only one of them is from blood while other just considers me though.

Emilia: What do you mean?

Y/n: Never mind that, i think i should be going to sleep. I don't want Ram to be angry at me if i don't wake up early.

He says walking away as we can see him walking through the corridors as he opens the door and it leads to library.

Y/n: Hey Beatrice! You're still up?

Beatrice: So now you can break through my Door Crossing like it's natural, I suppose.

Y/n: Oh, I just wanted to say hello before going to bed. Guess I'll just go.

He say closing the door behind him.

Beatrice: That has nothing to do with Betty, I suppose.

She says as camera switches to y/n room as he falls on the bed.

Y/n: I'm so exhausted. I just want to go to sleep.

He says as he lays down on bed.

Y/n: Crap, I can't sleep. Oh, right! Maybe if i count Puck's I'll sleep.

He says as he starts counting Pucks as he falls a sleep.

???: It turns out that brat is even bigger idiot that i imagined, he should be greatful that curses don't work on him but they only make him stronger, but i can't say that about the girl. *Sigh* it looks like death got them again.

The scene now switches as it's day as y/n wakes up.

Y/n: A new day has come. I should get up already...

He stops as he notices that he's in guest room with Natsumi who's as confused as he is as both Rem and Ram are there too.

Rem: Sister, Sister... Our guests appears to be a bit confused.

Ram: Rem, Ren... It looks as though our guests have gone crazy.

Y/n: I'm not crazy!

Natsumi: Why are you calling us a guests? You two and your jokes...

She doesn't finish as she notices that her wounds that were on hands are not there as y/n spots the same thing.

Y/n/Natsumi: The wounds...

... Are gone!

The Happy Roswaal Manor Family

To be continue.

(A/n that chapter take too long damn i hope you enjoy it and see you all next chapters)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.9K 14
Life in general is hard for a teenager. Let alone one that had witnessed misery and death throughout his entire existence. So imagine how (Y/n) (L/n)...
9.6K 225 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
63.7K 3.2K 25
itadori gets banished for being an idiot then falls in love with a merman. _____ itadori yuuji x merman!reader (: fantasy/mermaid au!! this idea bel...
65.8K 1.6K 26
Gojo Satoru and Y/N first met at Jujutsu High and they have been friends since. A lot has happened since they were students, but they were always at...