The Mask of Destiny (Ongoing)

By Jiastukiya

In this generation, we could rarely find someone that truly loves you whenever who you are and you wanna feel... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Disclaimer and Author's Note

13 0 0
By Jiastukiya

This story is made of fiction of mine. All the Names, Characters, Places, Events, Businesses, or even Incidents in this story are all fiction and imagination of the author's story. Any resemblance to Actual Events, Places, or Persons, Living or Dead, is entirely coincidental.

And I am sorry in advance for some Grammatical Errors, Typo's, and some other Mistakes that I made this story due to it's my first time to make my own story, I don't know some of the words that I will describe here yet.

Please don't copy my story, enjoy reading and have a great day if you are interested. Thank you!!

Edit: The language of this story will be Taglish.

Your's Truly:
Jiastukiya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.8K 24
[PROFESSOR SERIES II] Astrea Zaire Luceria thought she was incapable of loving someone. But the moment she laid her eyes on a certain Art Professor...
3M 119K 54
Gabbana; the spoiled, self-centered, self-indulgent little brat. She who knows little about living, have bought so much in life. And when she thought...
218K 3.2K 21
Warning: 🔞 (This is not suitable for young readers.) BETHANY CAGLIOSTRO is a confident and brave woman. However, due to a mission assigned by her ow...
110K 7.1K 33
A Spin-Off of New Classic Series Dawn, an avid fan of the chart-topping band New Classic and an advertising arts major, crosses paths with her med st...