THE BRIGHTSIDE

By Delster_thatgirl

a single mother struggling to feed her own daughter everyday, will her own daughter found herself in the same... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 ( EDITED)
19
20
21

9

375 19 0
By Delster_thatgirl

GUYS!! VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I'm going to change Naomi's back story a little bit

so jah'mareys father AKA Naomi's baby dad is alive, and she basically ran away from him because he was violently abusive towards the both of them

SO BASICALLY HES NOT DEAD!

okay let's get into the book :))

-

Mar'Kavion Saint

9:23 PM

"you ready?" A'mar, his older brother asked as he turns his head towards his direction

"yeh" they both put on their gloves and black masks on ready to do their mission.

as they got out the car parking near the gas station, ace looked at everyone else who was also in the misson. A'mar paid close attention to their target as he goes inside the station. "les go" he said and ace nodded his head notifying everyone else that it was go time.

ace followed his older brother as they both had theyre guns on their hand.

A'mar shot the glass two times making everyone else leave the gas station. ace shot the security camera's to make sure they weren't recorded while the other guys robbed the gas station.

"fuck you think you goin?" A'mar pointed the gun towards the target and walked up close to her, puttin the gun on her head. "please don't kill me- I-I got my whole family to take care of- AINT NOBODY GIV A FUCK BOUT YO FAMILY" A'mar yelled pushing her against the bottle fridge as he grabs her neck tightly.

"you the only bitch da got access to the drugs yo!keep lyin infron of my face and imma blow 3 bullets in yo brains- DEROY-IT WAS DEROY"

"what?"

"h-he was the one who took the drugs! he threaten me for the code with a few other guys with him and paid me money to never work wit ya'll I- I promise I didn't do anything" she cried holding her neck after A'mar let her go. he slowly put the maths together realising how Deroy stopped working with them for a while.

"y'all niggas know where deroy live?"

"why?"

"jus answer the fucking question"

"I think he live near Clinton hills"

"ight les go den" A'mar looked at her and left while ace followed him, the other guys took plenty of snacks and drinks before leaving.

As they get inside the car ace takes off his gloves and and grabs his phone thinking about sa'niyah, he wasn't able to text her all day as he was busy out.

niyah😍❤️

ace u busy?
3:02 PM

helloo??
3:15 PM

thought u said u was coming over
3:17 PM

why u ain answering my texts. ?
4:44 PM

7+ miss calls

ace you wit another bitch?
istg ace stop playin
4:45 PM

fuck you n don't ever come back to me
6:23 PM

fuckk..

"wassup?" His older brother asked while driving past a red light.

"my girl wildin out cause i didnt text her all day"

"sound like a you prollem my nigga" a'mar laughed while driving and ace shook his head trying to text her back but his messages couldn't go through.

-

SAME NIGHT

Sa'niyah Jane Will

after drinking 2 empty's bottle sa'niyah was drunk, she was crying not too long ago. Thinking ace fucked and dipped. Mainly Because she express how she felt with him and he felt the same way.

"bumass of a bitch ain't even call me yet...he don't love me for real.." She mumbled drinking another bottle while feeling her head pounding. as she heard a few knocks on the door she wiped her tears and walked towards the door. "grandma I'm coming hol onnn" she walked sloppily. She opened the door, and  it was ace standing infront of her.

"fuck you doing hea??" she placed both her hands on her hips while mugging her face.

"came ta see you, my bad for not being active all day I-

"save your fucking apology I don't wanna see you in my house again bitch" she slammed the door infront of his face but ace pushed the door back with force.

"fuck is wrong with you?" he mugged coming inside the house and locking the door behind him.

"fuck off my house yo! go continue fucking whatever nasty bitch you was fucking ace!" she tried pushing him but she was too weak.

"you been drinking niyah?" He took the bottle of her.

"no.."

"open yo mouth"

"mm mm"

"I said open yo mouth niyah" he demanded.

"okayyuhh" he brought her face closer to him smelling the Alchohol in her mouth. He looked behind her, seeing empty bottles laying on the floor and he sucked his teeth.

"come on" ace picked her legs and walked her to her room.

"we fucking?" sa'niyah asked cheesing while sticking out her tongue.

"no niyah" he shook his head and carefully placed her on the mattress where esmari also slept but she slept against the wall.

"mmm but I miss yo dick" she whinged and ace chuckled shaking his head.

"you need to sleep mama" he said calmly while pulling up the blanket on her.

"can u stay with me?" sa'niyah mumbled softly.

"ight.." ace agreed on staying with her until she fall asleep. He took off his shirt and slept next to her as there was enough space.

sa'niyah moved to his chest facing forehead and ace wrapped his arms around her.

"ace.."

"yeh?"

"now that you have feelings for me does dat mean you love me?"

"I do"

"but those could be jus words, I don't know if you actually love me or you love my choochie?" she explained looking up at ace while playing with his braids.

"I love you sa'niyah, I promise you dat"

"you promise you won't leave me this time?"

"on everything ma, I love you and I mean it" he kissed her forehead. and brang her closer to his chest, later he heard sniffs.

"you crying?" he asked looking down at sa'niyah.

"no.......m-maybe..."

"watchu crying for mama?"

"you said you love me" sa'niyah said wiping her tears while ace chuckled and hugged her tightly. "go to sleep ma"  they both dozed off to sleep.

-

"here is your paycheck sa'niyah" her manger smiled looking at sa'niyah.

"thank you" she grabs her envelope and was about to walk over to clock off.

"you know you can call me by my name" he stopped her by touching her shoulder and she slightly moved her shoulder away, feeling uncomfortable.

"oh sorry..aron"

"that's okay don't apologise! I also wanted to talk to you about something"

"mhm?"

"your not in trouble or anything.. it's just a reminder of not to have visitors while working"

"visitors?" she mugged.

"yes.. I assume you have a um.. boyfriend? who comes by" Aron said with a straight face.

"I see him on my breaks though" sa'niyah said truthfully.

"it's just a work policy..I just need my employees to work professionally, okay?" aron said stirnly but calmly. she said nothing else but nod.

"okay.."

"great! I'm glad you understood, I'll see you tomorrow?"

sa'niyah faked her smile and fasten her walk. Lately she thought her manager was acting weird especially around her.

every 30 minutes we'll always check on her, even during her breaks, she didn't think of it as much, sa'niyah just thought he was annoying and clingy,

after clocking off she grabs her bag and saw Naomi also finishes at the same time as her.

"about time hoe"

"you ever think our manager be acting weird?"

yeah and he smell weird, how you a nigga but smell like dirty piss water like bitch he always be smellin musty" Naomi ranted while chewing her gum.

"that's true, he also came up to me and said I can't see visitors during my breaks like why you stopping me from seeing my man?"

"that's mad lame"

"and he seems clingy too" sa'niyah mumbled.

"he fucking weird.. one time I saw him peeping at me while I was unboxing the vegetables, tha nigga got a staring problem on bacon and egg bagels"

"speaking of that I'm craving for some" Naomi held her stomach, until her she got an unknown text from her phone.

"there's a store da sells dem right there.. naomi?"

"hm?" naomi looked up at sa'niyah and turns off her phone.

"you good?" sa'niyah asked realising Naomi's mood change after seeing that text off her phone.

"yea-yeah I'm good now les get sum bagels" naomi linked arms with sa'niyah and they ran across the road to buy bacon and egg bagels.

-

8:45 PM

"wassup witchu you've been quiet?" Naomi slighty pushed sa'niyah while they were both on the floor painting their toes.

"it's my baby dad.. he keeps texting me about seeing his daughter but is all bullshit" sa'niyah said. she keeps blocking him off his phone but sumhow would always get back to her, which worried sa'niyah even more.

"yall broke up or.."

"we were never a thing.. but I had to leave him for good.."

"look whateva it is, you making a good choice for you and your daughter, plus it's better for her too" Naomi said truthfully.

"thank you naomi"

"I gotchu you sis" naomi smiled. sa'niyah always wanted to know her story, she thought Naomi was secretive sometimes when she's around her.

miss author- GUYS REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE AT THE VERY START OF THE BOOK.

"dang I betta start going foe it gets too dark, see you tomorrow?" naomi stood up and adjusted her shorts.

"yeah"

"jah'marey!..." she yelled his name but there was no responds.

"jah'marey we goin...." no responds again.

"esmari!!?" sa'niyah yelled and there was no respond, yet the house was quiet.

they looked at eachother with fear and ran straight out the room to see where there kids were.

"ESMAR- oh"

they both look at each other, than looked at esmari sleeping on jah'marey's shoulder while the both of them were knocked out infront of the tv while leaning against the coach.

"hol on bitch lemme take a photo.."

"they cute or whateva" sa'niyah cheesed.

"finna make us sister in laws stopp" naomi poked her bottom lip out.

(I couldn't find pictures of two kids sleepin on eachother😞)

TBC

sorry for spelling mistakes!

by the way sa'niyah does not know that Naomi's baby dad is alive, !!!

what are your thoughts?

what do u guys think about aron?? do y'all think he likes sa'niyah?

thoughts on sa'niyah baby daddy?? y'all think he coming back?

THOUGHTS ON JAH'MAREY AND ESMARI??

THOUGHTS ON SA'NIYAH AND CHRIS??

BYE GUYS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 32 16
This is a story about a preteen who just lost both parents in a car accident.After that night she finds herself homeless and ended up living in an or...
11.4K 278 31
π˜—π˜³π˜¦π˜·π˜ͺ𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘺 π˜’π˜―π˜°π˜Έπ˜― 𝘒𝘴 𝘈 π˜‹π˜ͺ𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 I promise it will be worth it DONT BE A GHOST READER?
2.5K 85 33
πŸ€ͺread to find out