The Beast And The Prodigy

By suzangill98

Reinan Andersan A prodigy who earns thousands with a flick of her finger and then spends hours distributing i... More

Prologue
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Beast
The Prodigy.
The Prodigy.
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Beast
The Beast

The Prodigy

866 106 12
By suzangill98

Flashback

13 years ago.

My fingers were tightly gripping the lead pencil and my heart was thudding rapidly in my chest. A piece of paper was placed in front of me and my vision was hazy of the digits written on it.

127 into 5687

7224...

There is one more... what is it?

" 10 seconds more, Pumpkin."

His voice whispers from above me and I sneak up a glance to find those blue stern eyes fixated at me. Sitting on the seat opposite me with arms folded on his chest and eyes narrowed, his very view had my insides scream in anxiety.

" 6"

" 5"

He starts the countdown and my heart leaps in my chest. My mind gives me different combinations, 457858 but I couldn't conclude. Sweat dripped down my forehead and my throat went dry.

" 2"

My trembling fingers wrote down the last digit 8, I wasn't sure if it was right or no. But I had to write something.

" And 1"

He gets up announcing and the pencil drops from my fingers. His domineering presence approaches me from behind and I feel my entire body go stiff. He was right behind me, staring down at my notebook.

His dark shadow was showing my little one.

I look down at the piece of paper and my stupid mind finally answers ,722249. No! Its wrong! Just one digit! Panick constructs my chest and my trembling fingers move to pick up an eraser when his heavy voice booms behind my ear.

" Its too late now, pumpkin. Put that eraser down."

Breathing was becoming difficult. My eyes stay fixated on the main door. Hoping for a miracle. Please someone come inside, Martha, Jemmy, any of the maids? MoM? Dad?

But who was I kidding. No one ever comes. His instructions were clear.

" If you want your girl to be extraordinary. I don't want anyone intruding our class."

Mom and Dad are never home. I was left at the mercy of this man's wrath.  Anyone, please!

" Please no. Its 722249. I am sorry-"

" Silence! Not another word from your mouth!"

He roars behind me and my entire body trembled. My back becomes stiff as a board and more tears drip down my eyes.

" How many times am I going to explain you the same concept, Pumpkin. You have been a really bad girl. You haven't done your homework and everyone knows what happens to bad girls."

His hot breatg tingles behind my ear and I flinch again. My fists clench the hem of my frock as his words register.

" They get punished."

" No! Help-"

I get up to scream when his huge hand muffles my cry and my back is pinned on the table. My teary eyed meet the monsters blue eyes and a sick smirk forms on his lips.

" Shhh Pumpkin. No one is going to help you.Why don't you understand it?"

" You tell a word to anyone and I will start with shooting your mothers head off."

Tears streamed down my eyes and he rolls his eyes to take out his phone. Pressing on some buttons, he shows me his screen.

MoM and Dad were sitting in a cafe in Italy. Dad said something and she cracked up, her smiling face welcomes me.

" Just one call and bang. Dead. Do you want me to do that?"

My head moves in a no and a victorious sadistic grin forms on his lips. He hmms and I feel his hands travelling up my skirt to sneak under its hem.

" That's my good girl. Now coming to your punishment?"

He slides his arms around my waist and before I know my front is pressed on the table. He pins my arms behind my back and tug.

I feel the skirt getting ripped.

" We will start with 10."

My 12 year olds eyes widen and body thrashed. Grunts and screams leave my lips to be only muffled.

" Did I hear something?"

He demands and I push my petite hands into my mouth to silent my cry. Mom can't die. I won't let anything happen to her. I have to be silent or he will hurt mom.

I feel his filthy hands moving up my naked back to reach my bottom.

" I can't promise that it won't hurt, Pumpkin."

" Bear with it. With every hit I want the correct answer. Am I clear?"

" Y- yes Sir"

And that's when the first hit came and the words leave my lips without a thought.

" 722249"

My bottom burns and a cry begged to leave my lips. My body squirms and tears drip down my eyes to fall on the notebook kept on the table.

The digits written on my notebook blurry in my tears as his appraisal comes with another hit.

" That's like a good student. Everyone is so proud of you, Pumpkin."

" No! Please! Noooo-"

.
.
.

" Peaches? Hey wake up? It's just a nightmare."

A soft voice whispers to me and I jolt awake to be only welcomed by a pair of concerned brown orbs.

Veer?

Catching my breath I look around to be brought back to reality. I was safe. He was not here. It was just a bad dream.

Pressing my back against the wall. I close my eyes to calm my racing heart. My palms rest against my chest.

Breathe.

Yes.

It's been so many years. Yet ones past never leaves them. People think I am extraordinary and special.

If only they knew. I wasn't a born prodigy like others. I was made into one.

Forced and tortured. Broken to be made.

By him.

" Peaches?"

Shit! I almost forgot about him. I open my eyes to find Veer crouching beside me . His eyes had a strange look, like he was trying to understand me.

No use Veer. No matter how much you try. You won't know.

The Peaches you see is very different from that scared little girl.

" Here"

He offers me a glass of water and I gulp it. I thought he will ask me about my nightmare, but he doesn't.

Rather he looks deep into my eyes to almost scold me.

" That's what happens when you sleep empty stomach and cold."

I didn't realise that I had not taken a comforter. My feet were freezing. Getting up, he picks up his own comforter and covers my legs with it.

He starts walking towards the little corner which worked as a kitchen and I couldn't stop myself from asking him.

" What.. what are you doing?"

He picks up a pan and places it on the gas. I blink twice, I must be dreaming. Is he really going to do what I think.

" Filling your empty stomach so that I can have a peaceful sleep without your screams."

I scoff.

Well that was expected of him. Man doesn't know how to speak properly without being rude to me.

" So you are cooking for me?"

I raise a brow to ask and he stills. His eyes snap up to look at me.

He lacked words and it made me crack up. A chuckle left my lips.

There is more to you than you show, Mr Beast.

You have helped me third time in a day, without even asking.

Am I dreaming or is your hard exterior slowly yet piece by piece chipping?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 15.6K 48
A Clumsy girl, crushing over a guy since 4 years yet never talked to him. Now, when finally she has his attention, her crazy and unfiltered self is o...
1M 39.2K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
1.5M 66.9K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
22.2K 953 36
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...