My Devotional Love ✅

By jeonAnnieRaghav

Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There... More

Cinderella
Witch
Miss Blessing
Regret
Religious
Drifting queen
What is love?
Marrige vows
Attraction
Heart Beat
Curse
Childish
Propose
Realisation
Falling
Attachment
Hurt
Accident
Hurtful Confession
Complicated
sweet Disease
Crazy
Love?
yes i do
Black mailed
Marry me?
vulnerable
Engagement
My marriage
Last Hope
Bracelet
Taekook
Not my sister
INTERVAL
AJ
Still with you
Beautiful pain
Memory Loss
Whispered feelings
Back to home
"Angel"
Sister or Marriage?
End of the monster
Our home
Deservable?
Love making
Love making-2
Robin?
Jealousy
#Jimia#jimi
Two bodies one soul
surprise
New trouble?
Dinner Night
Men's talk
Suspicious
Divorce?
Pregnant
Best friends
Beauty with brain
I need you
Twisted Game 1
Twisted Game 2
twisted Game 3
Let's end this Game.
Beautiful memories
HDL
Oppa
Saviour
My husband
two bodies one soul
Love Night
Happy Ending
It end's here

Birthday party

4.5K 394 99
By jeonAnnieRaghav

Next day at company

It was evening of celebration as it was min yoongi's birthday.

"But where is Yoongi hyung?" RM said.

"He is not Yoongi today..look at him..he is in his agustd form tonight." Jin replied and members turned their heads to look at the birthday boy.

"Wow Yoongi hyung looking so dashing." Jimin complimented his brother.

Yoongi smiled shyly.

"Now he is back in his Suga form." Taehyung said laughing.

"But where is our maknae?" J hope said looking around.

"I am here hyung."

They all turned their heads to the voice.

"Looking hot as always." Taehyung said passing a wink to his maknae.

Jungkook rubbed his nape shyly.

"Wait taehyung did you notice something?" Jimin said dramatically.

"What jiminah?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"He is blushing. Oh my my Jeon jungkook is blushing." Jimin said teasingly.

"Hyung" jungkook whined like a child making members laugh.

"Taehyung look your Cinderella." Jimin said .

Taehyung immediately turns his head but jungkook was more fast in doing this.

And there she was coming towards them walking like a princess. Jungkook's heart race rapidly. He became lost in her beauty.

Taehyung smiled to her and approached her.

"I must say you are looking breath taking." He said softly.

"Thank you." She said.

She tucked her loose hair behind her ear shyly.

Her eyes roamed and stopped at a specific person who was already staring at her with an unknown emotion in his eyes which he himself didn't know.

"Hey wait for me babe." Nia yelled from behind.

"Wow Niashi you are looking gorgeous." Taehyung commented.

"I know right " she replied and Annie pressed her lips to control her laugh.

Taehyung looked at her confused. She is so weird.

They walked towards the members.

"Happy birthday Yoongishi." Annie and nia wished him which he returned with a thank you.

"It's a little gift from our company." Annie said politely.

Nia handed him a box in which a latest expensive watch was placed.

"Thank you so much. But there was no need of it." Yoongi replied smiling.

"Umm..where is somi?" Jin asked.

Members looked at him with raised brows.

"I mean she is not looking anywhere that's why I asked." Jin explained immediately making members laugh.

"Happy birthday Yoongishi."

Jin turned his head to his favourite voice.

"Wow" this was the only word which could come out from Jin's mouth looking at gorgeous somi.

Somi looked at him and their eyes meet. Somi recalled their last moments and immediately looked away.

"Oh my my who can say she is our manager? " Jimin teased somi by pinching her cheeks.

"Yah jiminshi." Somi complaint.

Annie smiled,unknowingly her eyes roamed towards jungkook and she found him gazing into her soul. Her heart race and she couldn't take his indimated gaze longer so she looked away.

Party was going on and everybody was enjoying. Jungkook was looking at her time to time. He was waiting for her to be alone so he can approch her and finally he got the chance.

He immediately walked towards her.

"Hey " he said softly.

"Hii" Annie replied slowly. She was avoiding eye contact with him. It was making her nervous somehow.

"You are looking incomplete" he said and she looked up.

"Incomplete? How?" She asked confused.

"Something is missing." He said roaming his eyes on her face.

"What is missing?"

"I got it. Umm..you wait here I am just coming." He said and left from there hurriedly.

"What happened to him suddenly." She mumbled.

"Jimin hyung i am going somewhere but I'll come back soon. Please handle hyungs If someone asks about me." Jungkook whispered in jimin's ear.

"But where are you going?" Jimin asked confusedly.

"For an important work." He replied.

"Don't tell me fucking someone is your important work." Jimin said in a pissed voice.

"No hyung it's much more important than everything you can imagine." He replied and left hurriedly.

"What is wrong with him.?" Jimin mumbled looking at his disappearing figure.

After one hour

It was time for cake cutting and Jungkook wasn't still there.
Jimin was tensed what if someone asked about him what will he answer.

"Ok guys so it's time for cake cutting. Please welcome our Rockstar rapper Suga " RM said on the mic and everyone cheered for him.

"Where is jungkookah? Jimin" jin asked and jimin gulped.

"Hyung he..-_

"I am here hyung." Jungkook said from behind.

Jimin breathed in relief.

"Why are you panting? Don't tell me you were with a girl?" Jimin whispered in jungkook's ear.

"I am panting because I am coming here running. Can't you think of something else hyung?" Jungkook whispered back.

Jimin scoffed.

"Look who is saying."

After cake cutting

"Miss blessing " jungkook called Annie softly who was sipping on her soft drink standing in a corner.

"Yah where did you go suddenly? You know I was-"  her words got cut in middle as jungkook pulled something from his pocket.

Her eyes went wide seeing a bindi box in his hand.

"J..Jeon" she shuttered. Her heart felt heavy.

He pulled a bindi from the box and raised his hand. He successfully puts bindi on her forehead. She closed her eyes with a Racing heart. It was the time someone did this for her.

"Now you look complete." He said and smiled in satisfaction.

"Y..you went for buying it?" She asked slowly.

"Yeah." He replied rubbing his nape.

Her throat felt heavy by the weight of his actions.

He looked at her who was already staring at him in amusement.

Their unspoken conversation broke by a deep voice.

"Come on guys let's have a chit chat." Taehyung said.

Annie looked at him and nodded her head.

"That was so funny." J hope said and they all laughed. They were sharing their life experiences.

"And you know once  RM's girlfriend became angry from him and they broke up."  Suga said.

"Why? " Nia asked.

"She was angry on something and blocked my number. So I blocked her too and that's how we broke up." RM replied chuckling.

"You didn't try to talk with her?" Annie asked firmly.

"How can I? She blocked me" RM replied casually.

Annie shook her head and said.

"That means you never loved her."

"Huh?" RM asked raising his brows.

"When someone we love is angry with us, often we feel compelled to appease and soothe them as quickly as possible. Love is far more powerful than anger RM shi. If we love someone truly we can't let them go so easily. We feel like something is getting snach from us. We feel like dying when our love doesn't talk with us." She said slowly.

Taehyung smiled at her answer. He was feeling proud to chose a girl like her.

While jungkook was staring at her with unspoken words having in his heart.

"Did you date someone?" RM asked.

"Not yet. " She replied calmly.

"Really? You never dated someone?" Jimin asked surprised.

"Yeah "

"Why so?" Jungkook asked suddenly. His intentions were not to say this loudly but it happened eventually.

"Because may be I didn't find someone as I want." She replied looking back and forth in his eyes...

"What qualities you want in your man?" Jungkook asked. He was also staring in her eyes. It was looking like they are alone there and no one is here around them.

"I want someone who can respect me,my family, my beliefs, my work. I think respect,trust and loyalty are the pillars of a relationship. I will try my best to be a perfect partner for him and In return I will expect him to be loyal towards me. I guess every girl wants this." She replied.

Jungkook was staring at her like he is promising that he'll be the one whom she wants but his mind was still confuse about his own feelings.

"Yeah correct every girl want this.." Nia said taking them out of their world m

"You too?" Jimin asked and nia shot a glare to him.

"What do you mean by you too?am i not looking like a girl to you?" She said firmly.

"I didn't mean it." Jimin defend himself.

"Whatever" nia replied flipping her hairs.

I wasn't planning to write but today is one of annien birthday so as a birthday gift I wrote it... Happy birthday dear....not so long chapter hehe..

Sneek peek

"Annie please listen to me." He begged following her.

He tried to hold her hand but she immediately jerked it.

"DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!" she yelled breaking his heart.

" How stupid I was to even think about it that you are changing. You can never change." She shook her head in disappointment.

He licks his lips in desperation.

"Please..just listen to me once. It's nothing like that..I was-"

"Don't explain me.i don't care about what you do."

"But I care about what you think about me. Please let me explain." He begged desperately.

For the first time in his life he was scared, scared of loosing someone who was not even his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 49 15
D E S T I N Y - TheThingWeNeverCanChange - •English ff •JJK Read the intro to know abt the story <3
46.4K 4.4K 20
"if obsession is not love then I never loved you" ⚠️Dark theme.. Sorry no description just read the story...but read season 2 first to know about thi...
14.7K 573 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...