π™΄πš’πšŽ πš˜πš— 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ||HEESUN||

By aGirL_WitHnObrAin

Kim Sunoo, moved into a new city and reunited with his childhood bestfriend Yang Jungwon, who said he'll be t... More

Teaser'~ 🀭
1: "Reunited"
2: "I'm more handsome, right?"
3: "Damn, i smell Jaelousy."
4: "Yes, and?"
"What if I do?"
6: "That is me."
CLICK.

7: "The upcoming couple"

189 9 6
By aGirL_WitHnObrAin

SUNOO POV:

"Hello?" I snapped out of it when I saw a hand waving infront my eyes.
I again looked at the tall male towering over me. Lee Chaemin..
He is even more handsome in real life..

"Oh hello sunbae! You came back from practice?" Liz asked as she bowed to him.

"Hello! Yes, I am done practicing for the day." He replied smiling. "Oh! And you must be Sunoo? Kim sunoo?"
He asked turning to me.

My eyes widened He knows my name!! How!?

"Y-yes. I am.." I replied but I did not dare to look at him. I bet I am looking like a red tomato right now.

"Sweet." I heard him say which made me blush even more. "I'll get going Liz! See you later cute!" He left after calling me that cheezily..

Cute?! So embarrassing!!

I started to notice my surrounding, the students were whispering and talking to eachother while staring at me, some of them were shocked and some of them were throwing me disgusting looks, like I had just killed their cat.

"Sunoo-shi? Let's go!" Spoke Liz grabbing my hand as she began walking.

After we reached somewhat near Jungwon's classroom, I cleared my throat "So, uh, I've participated in events before but.. how do I manage, and what do I manage, first of all?" I asked crossing my hands.

"Oh! You have to think about an idea. Well Yujin was going to inform the club about it, but I brought you here so hehe." She said casually brushing her neck.

"You can wait here if you want or you can come inside! It's my class." She said before entering her classroom, it was still break time so I decided to enter it.

As soon as I did, someone called my name "Sunoo hyung!" I snapped my head towards the voice, it was niki. "Oh hi Niki." I replied waving to him. "Come here!" He again said.

So I went to his seat as I stood there, I noticed Jungwon's belongings on the desk Oh, He must be Jungwon's seatmate. "Hi.." I started.

"How are you here suddenly? And with.." He began coming closer to my ear as he whispered "With... Park Ji-won?"

"Oh, I'm working with her for the event." I replied, his eyes widened and went back to normal

"Why? I thought you weren't interested." A voice behind me spoke, it was Jungwon's.

"It happened randomly." I shrugged.

As Jungwon opened his mouth to speak "Sunoo-shii! Let's go!" Liz interrupted him. I glanced at him and Niki before walking out; but a old memory suddenly crossed my mind. "Wonyoung and Jungwon used to MC partners.."

Do they not like Liz? Because she is Wonyoung's friend?.. I thought but soon it was interrupted by Liz's voice.

"So, um, the break is going to end, but only the class presidents and managers can stay to prepare for the event. I'm sure that you would like some time to think about ideas, so you can continue tomorrow or later anytime!" She said showing her dimple smile.

"Oh yes! Well, thanks Liz, Now I know more about the event, I can definitely gather my ideas together tomorrow." I spoke.

"Great! And, please hand these to Wonyoung, I forgot to give it to her." She requested handing me those thick scripts. "Alright, no problem."

"Okay! Thanks Sunoo-ya, bye!" She said before childishly running off to somewhere. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

As I was going towards Jungwon's classroom again while looking down at the scripts thinking how I should hide them before meeting him when my head crashed into something hard more like bumped into someone AGAIN.

"Aigo, ow." I caressed my head as I gazed up at the person.

"Heeseung hyung?!" I stood there mute and motionless, out of all the people I could bump into, it had to be him?

"Oh, Sunoo? I didn't see you there, sorry." He apologized. When I should be doing it.

"No no, I'm sorry, I was looking down so I didn't see you there."

He chuckled lowly as he began staring at me, "Hyung? Hyung? Hello?"

"You're looking extra cute with those hello kitty cards." He stated looking at my hands to which I Immediately followed his gaze, HELLO KITTY? I almost freaked out, the scriprts had to be that?! God..

I looked at him and gave him an awkward smile, "These are not mine.. heh.."

His eyes were looking down, not at the scripts or the floor, but at my face... where?

"U-uhm, h-hyung.. I think I shall leave now." I spoke as I quickly turned back to leave but I was pulled back with a strong force.

I suddenly felt something soft brushing on my ear, ( something soft=lips )
I turned my head back from another direction, heeseung hyung's face was super close to me..

He then leans in and whispers, "I'm sure you know about the party, meet me there." And then he let go of me, striding towards his own destination leaving me a blushing mess. Eugh.

*DING*

I heard a notification from my mobile, so I opened it. It was a chat message from Jungwon.

_________________________________________

JUNGWONIE

Hi hyung!!! I forgot to tell u,
There's a party at Heeseung hyung's home!

Reply 👹

Alright!!!!!!

Niki will pick u up! Be ready by 6pm.!!

Okay 👌

________________________________________

So, this is the party he was talking about..

I dont know why... but should I trust Wonyoung and not get into any trouble that he causes to me.....

________________________________________

"So, you clicked some photos that you wanted me to see, hm?"

"Yes, here."

"Oo~ the upcoming couples huh?"

"I wonder how she'll react.."

______________________________

_TO BE CONTINUED_

AUTHOR: EHEHEHE, IM PLANNING TO WORK ON ANOTHER BOOK.

HERE ARE SOME SUMMARIES...

which one should I do first 😭

Huhu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. πŸ’Œ dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
15.5K 604 24
Heeseung's dad got diagnosed with an unknown sickness . He requested to see at least heeseung's other half or grandchild. Park Sunghoon, the new stud...
2.3K 169 29
Jungwon & Niki are bestfriends ,, they are friends with Heeseung, Jay, Jake , Sunghoon, Sunno.... If there is Entry of someone new in their life , c...
250 15 9
Niki, freshly nineteen and ready for a new start, transfers over from Japan to Seoul, South Korea after being granted acceptance into a prestigious A...