Her Baby Boy 2

Srijani_Edition tarafından

Heyy lovelies!!! As you all know, "Her Baby Boy" is one of my favorite fanfics to write, and I know one of yo... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
NOT A CHAPTER
APOLOGIZE!!
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35

PART 19

298 22 4
Srijani_Edition tarafından

Siddharth was resting on Vaishnavi's shoulder with his half opened weary eyes. Vaishnavi was caressing his forehead to relax him and trying to make him drink a glass of warm milk.

Vaish- My good boy, please drink the milk. You are so weak, Sidd. Please. Dada is getting ready. You complete the glass of milk, and then he will take you to the hospital.

Sid- I'm not a bit hungry didi. I'm feeling too weak. I just want to sleep. [He closed his eyes and tucked his whole face in her shoulder]

Anushka came and sat in front of them.

Anu- Siddo! Please! You have to fight. What's this behavior? Just drink the milk.

Siddharth looked at her and asked.

Sid- Where is Avneet?

Anu- Yes she is coming. She is getting ready. She will also go to the hospital with you.

Siddharth gave a happy smile.

Anushka pressed his cheeks..

Anu- Awww so happy you are! Okay now drink the milk otherwise Avneet will not go!

Siddharth made a face and Vaishnavi and Anushka laughed. After that Vaishnavi and Anushka somehow made him drink half glass.

Abhishek came and slowly made him stand.

Vaish- AVNEET! (calling) COME SOON!

Avu- Yeahhh diiii!!!! Cominggg!!

She came running....

Abhi- It's already late!

Three of them went.

/after few minutes/

Anushka was standing in the balcony. Vaishnavi kept a hand on her shoulder from behind.

Vaish- Why don't you marry ??

Anushka looked at her with surprise.

Vaish- [lowered her face and mumbled] I know Anushka that you can't even think about someone else except Siddharth. But he just loves Avneet. You know that. After so much pain she gave him he only got happy by staying with her. So......

Anushka gave a smile.

Anu- I know didi. You want me to see happy. But I swear di, I'm not a bit sad! I find happiness in his smile. When he is happy, I'm happy! As simple as that. And Didi sorry to say I can not marry someone else as I can not love them.

Vaish- But one sided love hurts like hell Anushka. (Desperately she said)

Anu- I'm eased with that pain didi. I mean now when I see him with Avneet I don't know why but I genuinely feel so happy. When he smiles, it makes my heart smile. Avneet makes him smile and his smile makes me smile. And di you know what it's not like that he doesn't love me. He obviously loves me as his best friend and that's enough! He too cares about me. He never ignores me. It's true that I can not have child with him or I can not say that he is mine, his body, his heart are mine. I can't not say that. But I can say he is my bestest friend and that's all what I need in life. I want his presence, not his love.

Vaish- Anushka.... how you make these complex things so easy?

Anu- Love is not complex di! People make it complex! Even SRK said that "One sided love is the most beautiful thing in the world!" [She smiled with her heart]

They both hugged eachother tightly.

Anu- Don't worry di! I'm okay and I will be okay forever! Now just I want Siddharth to get well soon! He has become so weak.

Vaish- Yeah! He doesn't want to eat anything. (Made a face)

Anu- Yeah (sighed)

/hospital/

Blood was given to Siddharth and he was stable. Avneet was caressing him and Abhishek was talking to doctor.

Avu- Baby feeling good? (Sweetly)

Sid- Yes... (nodded) I want a kissy. (He said in a baby voice)

Avneet blushed.

Avu- Okay first let us go home then I will give you lots of kissy, not only one.

Sid- OKAYYYYY (said excitedly and happily)

/home/

They reached home. They entered and Siddharth hugged Vaishnavi.

Sid- Didi...

Vaish- My child! How are you now?

Sid- Good!

Abhi- (strictly) Ashu you're not good!

Vaish- WHAT??? (panicked)

Abhi- Yes! Doctor said he has become anemic.

Vaish- Siddo I'm telling you now if you do any kind of dramas while eating I will give you tight slap. (Angry)

Sid- Why are you scolding me always? (Teary eyes)

Vaish- Again? Very naughty huh? Come sit here.(Made him sit on the sofa) Anushka, dear, please go and make a glass of sarbat.

Anu- Yeah didi...

Vaish- Give only one tea spoon sugar.

Anu- Okay!!

Vaish- Abhishek what was the hemoglobin count?

Abhi- Nine.

Vaishnavi looked at Siddharth with a angry expression.

Vaish- WHAT? OH MY GOD! (Hands on he head)

Avu- Then why will not he faint? Baby now if you don't eat didi with throw you out of the house!

Vaish- YES! FOR REAL! I WILL DO THAT SIDDHARTH! So did the doctor recommend any food?

Abhi- Mm he was given saline. That's why we became so late. He again fainted on the doctors cabin. Ashu tell that to your didi.

Siddharth then tucked his face in Avneet's breasts and she got panicked as Vaishnavi, Abhishek every one was there.

Sid- See Avneet they all are scolding me....

Vaishnavi turned her face and smiled.

Avu- (Whispered) Baby!! Everyone is here!!!!

Abhishek looked at them in a disgusting way and went towards his room.

Anushka brought the drink.

Anu- Siddo, take this.

Vaish- Okay you both feed him. I'm going to shower. It's already late. The cooking is also not done yet.

Anu- Didi I made the sabji. Just the daal it left.

Vaish- Thank youuuuu Anu!!

Anu- You go and take the shower, I will make the daal.

Vaishnavi went.

Sid- Anu... Please one request....

Anu- What???

Sid- please make the oreo shake in the evening.

Anu- Ask your Avneet first.

Siddharth looked at Avneet and made a face.

Sid- PLEASE!!

Avu- Okay, okay you don't have to make a face.

Three of them laughed then. Then Siddharth suddenly leaned on Anushka's shoulder. Avneet's heart again sanked.

Avu- What...??? What happened??? (Mumbled)

Anu- Sidd?? Are you feeling unwell??

Sid- No I'm sleepy.

He then closed his eyes and took Anushka's hand and put it on his head. Avneet was now feeling restless.

Anu- What?

Sid- Head massage.

Anushka once looked at Avneet and saw the glow on her face faded. She felt awkward. She understood Avneet still couldn't accept Siddharth's childish behavior with Anushka.

Anushka sat silent.

Sid- (shook her) Head massage!!!!

Suddenly Avneet spoke.

Avu- I can do..... I can do.... (said desperately)

Sid- Yes I knowww Avneet. You go and get fresh now. Then we will sleep.

Anu- OH that's why you leaned on me? Um Avneet he gave you time to get fresh.

Avu- Yeah... Um....

Then both smiled awkwardly.

Sid- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Do the massage na!!!!

Anu- Yeah yeah...

She gently started pressing his head. Siddharth slept after sometime. Siddharth's head was falling from her shoulder towards her breasts. Anushka's heart started beating fast.

[It's a happy moment that Siddharth is stable now but does Siddharth had any weakness for Anushka? What do you guys think?]

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

63.9K 6.6K 48
A joyful and cherished boy, who never knew what is pain what are tears he was always pampered, he was always kept away from the cunning world, he hav...
16.1K 1.1K 21
Everyone says bestfriend's end up with each other..... Same was their case ...... both were childhood bestie but they ended up together when they w...
186K 7.5K 59
this story for my sidneet this is my first fanfic pls vote me Introduce....👇👇👇👇👇 Siddharth: a hottest guy of his college belongs from a respecte...
24.9K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...