FAIRLY FOREVER ♡ NIKLAUS MIKE...

De djcnd19

in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU ... Mais

PROLOGUE - CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER. 11
CHAPTER. 12
CHAPTER. 13
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER. 15
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 28

394 13 0
De djcnd19

A/N sorry for checking out! I had a conference and a lot of exams I had to get done! I promise I haven't abandoned the story! I've just been really busy and I'm trying to focus on myself and my mental health. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

LORENA looped her arm through Klaus after she fixed his red tie.

"You look handsome." She muttered to him.

"Thank you my love." He spoke smiling. "Though I love you in this dress, I can't wait to rip it off of you tonight." Klaus smirked seductively down at her. Resulting in Lorena to blush profusely as she slapped his chest.

"Nik." She scolded slightly.

"I think it's time we make an entrance my love." Klaus spoke lowly.

Lorena nodded. "I think you're quite right about that." She smiled as he led her to the door.

The two walked until they reached the stairs. Klaus pausing as everyone stopped and stared at the two. Knowing wholeheartedly that they were watching her, Lorena, her gown was beautiful as it framed her body very nicely her curves showing in every corner.

Lorena looked around the room. She always loved the attention but it always made her slightly awkward with everyone's eyes.

So she did what she did best and wore it like a glove.

Klaus took the first step pausing before reaching out for Lorena's hand. "My love." He spoke gaining Lorena's attention once more.

Lorena smiled down at him placing her hand in his as they descended down the stairs together.

Once they reached the bottom Klaus led them to the dance floor.

"All eyes are on you my love." Klaus spoke as they began dancing.

Everyone else had joined their respective partners. "Theres only one pair of eyes I care about." She muttered softly to him.

"Have I told you how raivishig you look in that dress?"

"Yes, but you didn't really give me a choice to shop Nik, but I love the dress. Though it's a bit long, I don't want to trip while we dance."

Klaus chuckled at his wife. "My love, you're still quite the dancer you were when we married." He paused. "You know I won't ever let you fall."

Lorena had unfortunately always been a bad dancer, even with all the training she had been thrown into.

"Mother would very disappointed if she were to see me now." Lorena spoke giggling. "We're about to switch partners." She noted.

Nik nodded. "I guess I'll see you later love."

Then the turn came and with it Lorena landed in Kol's arms.

"I was hoping for the blonde Nik got but you'll have to do." Kol spoke smirking softly.

Lorena turned and watched as her husband and the blonde, Caroline, danced.

"You wound me Kol, I thought you liked dancing with me." Lorena gave him a look.

"Oh I love it, Nik however is just very jealous." Lorena looked towards Klaus who seemed to be in a conversation with Caroline. She hummed not knowing they were on speaking terms.

"Though I wish you could stay in my arms all night, all good things come to an end." Kol spoke winking at her as he turned her away and into another persons arms.

Lorena rolled her eyes as she landed in Damon's arms.

"Woah, hot barbie, has arrived." He spoke looking at her up and down.

Lorena eyes rolled again. "You do realize i love here right? And believe me when I say that just because we are dancing together doesn't mean we have to talk. I like it better when you're not talking."

Damon smirked before he spoke. "I like annoying you so I'm going to keep talking."

Lorena scoffed before she had an idea. "I guess Elena and Katerina are quite alike then you expected. I mean showing up with both Salvatore's on her arm." Lorena let out a short laugh.

Damon's head rifled to the side. "Think of it as protection from you and your batshit husband." Lorena went to respond before she was yet again spun into another hold one that she recognized quite well as the person steadied her.

"I like it better this way, you back in my arms." Klaus steadied her softly as he placed his hands back on Lorena's waist.

Lorena smiled up at him. "I prefer it this way as well."

He smiled down at her before leaning down and placing a kiss to her lips. Claps went around them signaling that the dance was now over before the two pulled away from each other.

"Can you go get me a drink?" She asked looking up at him. Klaus nodded placing a peck on her lips and forehead before he left her side going to get her a drink.

Lorena turned around looking around the room before she paused at the girl standing next to her. It was Caroline.

"Caroline." Lorena called. Caroline turned around her eyes widening when she looked at her.

"Lorena?" She asked confusingly. Lorena walked over to her.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Caroline nodded still confused before she spoke. "Yeah, I guess. I like balls and everything but I'm not sure how I feel about having a dance with Klaus."

Lorena let out a small chuckle. "Least you didn't have to dance with Damon." At that the two girls laughed before Caroline paused.

"I'm surprised you haven't threatened to kill me yet." She spoke lowly.

Lorena smiled before her expression neutralized. "I don't have a problem with you Caroline, I don't like your friends but, you're the only one I can tolerate."

Caroline's eyes squinted not sure if it was a compliment. "Thank you?"

Lorena went to respond before feeling a pressure on her waist as Klaus's body stood behind her. "My love." Klaus paused before looking to Caroline. "And Caroline."

He handed her the drink as she took a sip of it.

"What could you two possibly be talking about?" He asked.

Lorena scoffed lightly. "Lots of things that you and your psychopathic little head don't need to know about." Klaus looked at her offended.

Lorena could hear Caroline giggle a bit before she went silent clearing her throat. "I think I'm going to go find Bonnie." The husband and wife were stood as she practically ran away from them. Leaving Lorena and Klaus to shrug their shoulders as they turned to face each other engaging into a conversation.

|-|

Lorena and Klaus stood in the entrance of their home specifically the parking lot.

Klaus had vamp sped the two of them onto the side of the home. As he placed kisses alongside her neck.

"Nik." Lorena spoke as she began running her hand through his curls.

Klaus reached one of his hands to her back reaching for the zipper before Lorena slapped his hand away gently.

"Behave Nik, we still have the rest of a party to get through." She scolded. Klaus pouted before leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips.

"Why don't we end the party now?" He spoke his eyes dropping down to her cleavage.

Lorena rolled her eyes then let out a slight chuckle. "Because Nik, it's your family's party and everyone is really excited."

"Our family, my love." Klaus corrected.

Lorena smiled gently. "Our." She repeated before she continued. "We should hurry back inside. People might start searching." Lorena noted wondering how long they had been gone.

"In a few minutes we can." Lorena went to speak before Klaus shut her up by playing another kiss to her lips this one longer and meaningful.

|-|

The couple stood in each others arms.

Lorena from afar as Elijah and Elena were stood having a conversation. Sighing as she was too far away to hear what they were saying.

She looked away and watching as Esther descended down the stairs grabbing a glass of champagne from a waiter.

Lorena got the same eerie feeling she got as she looked at Esther. Ever since she had gotten her memories back she hadn't been able to trust her.

She remembered what Esther had said to her. She would be coming back for a favor. Lorena didn't understand what she meant. What was the favor?

"Something is wrong." She spoke lowly only to her husband. Klaus's arms tightened around her waist.

"What do you mean love?" He asked causing Lorena to turn her head to face him. "She's planning something. I can feel it."

Klaus looked up to his mother before looking back down to Lorena. "If she is we will stop her."

Lorena nodded as a waiter came up to them handing them each a glass of champagne.

Lorena thanked the waiter as he walked away.

A glass began to clink from the stairs. Everyone's attention following to Esther who stood before she spoke.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me for a glass. I have no greater joy than to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening."

She paused before holding her glass up. "Cheers."

The echos soon followed the room as everyone repeated the same word along with her husband. But Lorena stood watching wondering exactly what Esther was up to before Esther's eyes met hers as she started down at her expecting her to take a sip of her glass.

Lorena complied lifting her glass in cheers before taking a sip of it. She paused as she automatically tasted something vile before she spit the champagne back into its glass wiping her mouth with the back of her hand looking disgusted.

"Nik, did you taste that?" Lorena asked him as he stood sipping the rest of his drink.

He looked to her confused. "What do you mean?"

"The champagne, it was disgusting." Klaus laughed at her expression.

"I'm sure everything is fine my love, my champagne tasted just fine, do you want a sip?" He asked offering her a glass.

Lorena shook her head before grabbing his drink as a waiter came by immediately placing her glass and his on the tray.

"I wasn't finished with that love." Lorena shook her head.

"I'll get you another glass later." She offered. Klaus sighed. "Are you still suspicious?"

Lorena nodded. "Even more now." She let out.

"Why's that?"

"She was waiting for me to drink the champagne, like I had to drink it."

"Love I don't think there was anything wrong with the champagne, maybe it's just not to your liking."

"It might not be my favorite Nik, but something is wrong. And I'm going to find out what, and soon. Before it's too late." Lorena said somewhat frantically wanting him to believe her.

"Okay my love, whatever you want. I still get to have you in bed tonight don't I?"

Lorena rolled her eyes. "You never stop do you?"

"Oh love, I can go all night."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5M 29K 31
❝How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...❞ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...
10.1K 437 14
𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 �...
73.1K 2K 18
A story in which a girl who watches TVD dies and wakes up in the TVD Universe, only somethings not right.......... ⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️
73.6K 958 10
"ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ." ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✧ ┊ ┊ ✦ ┊ ✧ ✦ ✧ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟꜱ - ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ 1 ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ 3 ✧ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇꜱ - ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ 1...