Elemental Hero: Deku

By SaitoHibiki00

This is a story of a boy who grew to become the greatest Hero on planet Earth. this is my first book, hope yo... More

Chapter 1: Meeting My Hero
Chapters 2: Training and Exam
Chapter 3: First day at UA (Power of 7 in 1)
Spoiler picture for Chapter 4
Chapter 4: And Then They Were 5
why no updates

Prologue: The Day I Gain a Power and A Friend

138 2 0
By SaitoHibiki00

Prologue: The Day I Gain a Power and A Friend

_________________________________________

"Speak dialogs"

'Thinking dialogs'

"Narrations"

"All Might talking or special moves"

'All Might thinking'
_________________________________________

"All men are not created equally. I learned that a long time ago"

"Stop it, stop hurting him. Kacchan, if you...do..don't, I won't forgive you!" said a boy with green floppy hair and a white hair tip, diamond shaped freckles and green emerald eyes that looked emerald so he stuttered a bit. The little kid wore a light green t-shirt, dark green shorts, and red shoes with white socks. The boy's name was Izuku Midoriya he was trying to defend a kid that his best friend now his bully Katsuki Bakugou hurting him using his quirk.

"Out of my way Deku, don't you dare be a hero, you quirkless loser" said Katsuki with short spiky ash blonde hair. He wore a black t-shirt and red shorts with black shoes as he along with 2 other kids rushed toward Izuku beating him up.

"Ever since I was diagnosed Quirkless, my friend Kacchan start to bully me and called me Deku, he started to pick on me and other kid who aren't strong as him"

Few minutes later Izuku was on the ground all beaten up. A red sphere robot then approached Izuku as he held an ice cream as he ate it. "Did that Bakugo kid beat you up again? That's it, he's going to get it" said the red robot as he started to head towards Katsuki house.

"No Mechadot, pls don't hurt Kacchan" said Izuku as he stood up as he held Mechabot hand stopping him.

"Fine, let's get you patched up before heading home. You lucky you so cute" Mechabot then held Izuku's hands as the two walked toward a nearby pharmacy as Mechabot bought some bandages as he patched some of Izuku Scratches as they headed home.

In the Midoriya home, a man with black hair with a similar white hair tip like Izuku was starting to cook dinner for his family. This man was Amato Midoriya, he is Izuku's dad. He then heard the door as he saw Izuku and Mechabot entered the house as he noticed Izuku Bandages. "Izuku, how is your day?" Amato asked his son. "It was okay dad, where mom?" Izuku Asked. "Getting last minute groceries before your grandpa arrives. So wanna tell me about those?" Amato asked calmly as he smiled.

"I've fallen down hard on the ground, that's all." Said Izuku lying. Amato saw Izuku lie as he finished cooking. "Izuku take a seat," said Amato as he asked Izuku to sit down. Izuku then sits on the couch as Amato sits next to him. "So wanna tell me what really happened?" Amato asked again. "I was protecting someone from Kacchan , I ended up getting the beating. Dad, do you think I can be a hero without a quirk?" Izuku asked his dad.

"Haha,you know your dad is quirkless too, but I'm a hero that saves people and Power Spheres," said Amato as he patted Izuku's head. "But you have Mechabot with you, both of you are a hero including mom" said Izuku. "That is true, but a hero doesn't need superpowers to help, what you need is a kind heart and brave spirit my boy. Like grandpa Kasa always says 'don't hesitate to help someone in need', be a hero in your own way" said Amato as he smiled. "Hm, your right dad. I'll be a hero in my own way with or without a quirk or power Sphere" said Izuku as he happily smiles. "That my boy, now let's prepare the table. Your mom and grandpa Kasa are coming." Amato said with a smile as Izuku helped his dad with the table.

Amato looks at his son, he smiles at his boy. Soon he will get what he always wanted the most. A power to be a hero he always wanted to be, and a friend to accompany him.

Time passes as izuku grandpa Kasa arrives with his mom Inko Midoriya. "Where's my grandson at?" Kasa asked, looking around at the room. "Grandpa Kasa" izuku would happily run towards his grandpa as he had a bright smile on his face as he planned to hug his grandpa.

Kasa would grab Izuku just before he got hugged by the boy as he lifted him up in the air. "There's my super hero grandson. Grandpa sure did miss you" Kasa says as he then hugs izuku.

Izuku smiles as he hugs back his grandpa. "I missed you too grandpa Kasa, where is grandma Riana?" Izuku asked. "You know your grandmother Riana. Always panic to leave her business unattended for too long. She'll be here on your birthday so don't worry" Kada says as he pat Izuku's head.

"That's fine, when grandma says something she always does it" Izuku smiles as he was so optimistic about his family making promises.

Amato would walk toward his wife giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Hi dad" Amato said hi to his dad. Kasa looked at Amato as he smiled. "Did you get fat? Or is it just Mechabot making you eat more?" Kasa asked as everyone in the house laughed except for Mechabot.

"Come on you old timers. I'm starving, the curry and katsudon are getting a cold" Mechabot said as he then quickly goes behind Kasa as he pushes him light to the table as Kasa was still carrying Izuku in his hands.

"Show a little respect for an old time like me" Kasa joked at the red power sphere as he was on a roll with the jokes.

Everyone laughed again as the video was happy and the atmosphere was full of joy. The Midoriya family would start to eat as they enjoyed their meal.

Izuku was put to bed as he was sleeping peacefully as Inko closed the door to his room. "Are you sure about this Amato?" Inko asked her husband with a little bit of concern on her face. "Inko sweetheart, everything will be okay. As a dad I'll do everything for my son in order to fulfil his dream, that's what dads do" Amato said with a smile on his face as he kissed his wife's forehead.

Kasa walked up to the two as he had a yellow robotic sphere on his hand. "It's ready now, reminds me of the first time I first gave you Mechabot, the look on your face that day was priceless" Kasa said as he had a smile on his face as he handed over the power sphere to Amato.

Amato smiles as he grabs the yellow power sphere. "Thank you dad, are you really sure about giving him that power?" Amato asked his dad as he was unsure if it was okay to give him a specific power to Izuku.

Kasa smiles at him as he patted Amato's shoulder. "It is my boy, Riana and I have agreed to give it to Izuku. It it was *them* they would have thought this is the best choice my boy" Kasa says as he smiles. "Izuku has a pure heart inside of him, the drive in order to become a hero is inside him. It's the same drive as you had Amato. Izuku won't be corrupted by the powers, he will learn how to use them as time passes, and I'll be there to teach him when he needs it someday" Kasa says with a reassuring tone in his voice as he smiles.

Amato nods at what his dad says as he looks at Inko. "Are you ready dear?" Inko asked his husband as he looked at him with a smile on his face. Amato nods at his wife. "Ready" Amato said as he slowly opened the door again as he placed the yellow power sphere next to Izuku bed. He then smiled at his sleeping son as he was happy to help him with his dream.

Amato quietly left the room as he left Izuku's room and closed the door.

"I didn't know what was about to unfold the next day, but it did change my life around for the better."

The next day comes, Izuku wakes up from his bed as he lets out a yawn. He then goes down the bed as he fixes it up a bit. Just as he was about to finish, he noticed a metal yellow ball next to his bed. With a confused look on Izuku's face, he picked the yellow ball up to his arm level as he looked at it from every single angle.

"What is this weird looking ball?" Izuku pondered as he moved his face closer to him. "Hay who are you calling a weird ball!?" The yellow ball would open a small hatch as its blue eyes were shown. "Ahhh!!" Izuku got startled by dropping the yellow power sphere as he was surprised that the yellow ball was a robot just like Mechabot.

The yellow robot automatically started to float above the ground just like Mechabot does. "Hello, Ochobot. Nice to meet you master" Ochobot said as it reached his right hand to Izuku as it sounded happy to meet Izuku.

Izuku blinked his eyes for a few seconds, still a little shocked at Ochobot. "He...hello" izuku can't help but mutter as he feels a little bit shocked now. He then noticed Ochobot hand reaching out to him for a handshake. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you Ochobot'' Izuku say as he smiles shaking Ochobot hand with his right arm

"Nice to meet you master Izuku, now that we know each other it time for me to give you your power?" Ochobot Saito to Izuku with an excited tone in his voice.

Izuku has a bit of a shocked expression on his face. "WaitgivemeapowerhowareyouabletodothatCanyougivemeaquirkhowdoes
itworkdoyoualtermyDNAinordertogivemeaquirk" Izuku starts to mutter a lot as his inner nerd awakens as he starts to ask Ochobot questions.

(Translation: Wait give me a power how are you able to do that Can you give me a quirk how does it work do you alter my DNA in order to give me a quirk)

Ochobot understands what izuku has said as he looks at him. "Like this" Ochobot starts to glow as a huge yellow white light covers Izuku's room as it blinds home a bit.

A few minutes later, Izuku felt something at his right wrist as he saw a watch with a black base on its body and an orange strap with a lightning symbol on it.

Izuku was awe struck with excitement as he saw the watch on his right wrist. "This looks awesome!!" Izuku said with a smile. His eyes show sparkles as he was amazed by Ochobot abilities.

"That is the Elemental Power watch, it gives you 3 Elemental powers. Earth, Lightning, and Wind. Now you have a power master Izuku" Ochobot said with a happy tone in his voice as his eyes showed that he was happy.

"Thanks you Ochobot" Izuku says to Ochobot as he hugs the power sphere. Izuku thought for a moment as he looked at Ochobot. "You can stop calling master Ochobot, where friends. You can call me Izuku okay" Izuku says to Ochobot with a bright smile on his face.

Ochobot was a bit shocked at first, he never gained a friend as this was his first time. "Okay Izuku, let's be friends from now on" Ochobot said as he had an excited tone as he felt happy.

"That day in my life, I gained a power I've always dreamed of having. A power that wasn't even a quirk but something else entirely, I've also gained a friend that day who I treated as my best friend. For the very first time since I was diagnosed Quirkless, Ochobot became my first friend I've gained after being diagnosed. As time passed i grew strong in order to reach my dreams to be a hero, i've face many challenges, i also have face many opponents on my way."

[11 YEAR LATER]

A young man could be seen walking out of the subway tunnel with his yellow bag pack behind him as he was about to walk to the other side of the street just then he heard a mass roar at a distance. He then took a detour as he looked at a huge villain at a distance. His green haired blow as the wind was so fresh today.

"Wow, that one huge super villain" a green haired boy said as he had a smile on his face as he was happy to see some pro heroes in action today.

"Then came the day I've gained something else in my life. This was the start of my journey to becoming the world's greatest Hero"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
219K 4.7K 65
You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya and my life has been hell for over 14 yea...
754K 28.8K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
33.1K 843 70
It started when an alien device did what it did and stuck itself upon a kid with secrets that it hid. Four years later, Izuku Midoriya and a powerful...