Pheonix: The Mafia Queen

By Sam_15_1c0n1c

They say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.... But what would you call someone who kills strongly? ... More

Introduction
Part 1: The flower
Part 2: Danger
Part 3: A suprise
Part 4: Lilac
Part 5: The trap
Part 6: Emily
Part 7: A happy Lilac
Part 8: Choosing roles
Part 9: Belle Charming
Part 10: The intruder
Part 11: The attack
Part 13: Kidnapped
Part 14: Signing the contract
Part 15: Beating him up
Part: 16 Caught red handed

Part 12: The rehearsal

23 17 5
By Sam_15_1c0n1c

AARON'S POV

I was in my room checking in on some important documents when I heard my phone ringing.

I chair rose up from my office chair annoyed at the sudden disturbance.

I had a built in office in my house which was in use very frequently.

I walked out from my office into my bedroom.

I had my phone placed on the bedside table. I picked it up to check up on the caller.

It was Liam.

"Liam?" I frowned doubting myself. It had been a while since I had received a call from him. It was really shocking since the last time he called it was about a major victory against the Italian mafia.

But I knew better than that. It might also be a info about the worst possible scenario.

I squinted my eyes with suspicion as I received his call. I was just about to ask him his reason for the call when I heard him panting. Now, that was weird.

"Liam, what happened?" No answer.
This was bad. He must be in trouble.
"Liam, are you there?"

Some more panting later, he replied with a weak voice.."Yes boss..*groan* Two pe- people from high wings have attacked us. Code b-blue!" And that was it as the call was disconnected.
I spontaneously glanced at the phone screen as I shouted out.."Liam! Liam! Are you there! Liam!"

This was bad. The code blue reference was used for more recruitments.

I swung phone away in frustration. *Smash* my phone broke up into pieces.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I ran my hand through my hair. I was pondering upon what step I must take.
I ran around frantically only to grab hold of my macbook.

After which I quickly punched in the password. I had no idea on the situation in the base. So, I decided to hack into our main base's computer. It recorded all the activities in all other bases. But since Liam was from the main base I hacked into the main base's CCTV.

1 second...2 second....3 second *beep* *beep* I had broken through the fire wall...Not long after I went through the phootage for more info.

I checked in to take note of any suspicious activities as my eyes narrowed with precision.
I was rewinding back and forth and that's when spotted them...

Two sillohutes in black barged in from the outside. Their moves precise and well calculated as they beat up my men. One of them had a red mask on their face which covered half their face and the other one had a similar white mask on.

The red and white mask combo seemed familiar...I had seen it somewhere.

Where have I seen it .....I scratched my head. I thought hard.

I was pondering upon the fact and just then it hit me.

They were the famous assassin duo- Pheonix and Knight (P&K)!

My eyes lit up in joy. I had always wanted to recruit them into S class.

I guess there is no better time then the present afterall, I smirked.

Ready or not P&K (Pheonix & Knight) here I come!

I dialled Ash.

A couple of rings later he received my call.

"Sup, dude?" Ashton's voice sounded from the other end.

"We have got company.." I replied with a dangerous glint visible in my eyes.

He yawned, sounding amused."Hmm. It has been a while since you have said that." He chuckled. "I am looking forward to it. I am near Brooch."

"I will pick you up." I stated before hanging off.

AARON'S FIT

ASHTON'S FIT

*Time skip*

We pulled up in the garage.

We decided to surround them from all sides.

I signalled my men to follow my plan.

My men obliged.

Ashton and I entered the base through the back gate and headed straight for the surveillance room.

With a few clicks I had enabled the cameras to pick up on all the background noise.

I centralised my view point to the entrance. We saw them get in.

I analysed their height and body weight.

It might be hard to defeat both of them single-handedly but then again what was Ashton for.

I will go in together to tackle them.

I planned on draining their stamina.

"Boys get in!" I saw my men surround the masked humans.

"Very well. Now, shoot!" I knew very well that this might kill normal assassins but it might just be a warm up for them.

I sat back on the the boss chair.

"Where is Liam." I asked my right hand man, Brian as I casually watched the two figures gracefully kill my men while dancing. I chuckled amused.

**In the battle ground**

"Hey, pheonix! What do you think about a rehearsal!" Knight shouted excitedly as he shoot one of my men with his gun.

The man shot fell to the ground like a pile of wet clothes.

To which Pheonix replied as he kicked a man and sliced his throat with a pocket knife."That sounds great. Let's get started then."

Knighted nodded as he twisted the arm of a guy behind his back and shot him through his head. *Bang*

"My lady!" Knight shouted calling upon pheonix.

Pheonix turned towards Knight as he kicked three men in a row and took Knight's hand as she snatched his gun and shot the men he had kicked before.

"Are you new? I have never seen you around before. My fair lady." Knight took Pheonix's right hand in his hand as he shot a guy who was about to attack pheonix.

"Yes, your highness." Pheonix bowed gracefully as he extended her hand to stab a man in his throat.

"Wow. My lady would you like to have a dance with me, please." Knight spoke out to Pheonix with the utmost adoration as he kicked a man's hand holding a gun aimed at Pheonix.

"I would love that, my lord" Pheonix replied as they started dancing as if this wasn't even a fighting base.

They swung from corner to corner as Pheonix swung his knife and Knight shot whoever decided to interrupt their romantic moment.
****
Ashton chuckled. " Why do I feel as if we are third wheeling, bruh?" He sounded perplexed and amused at the same time.

"Well."I trailed off as I stood up from the boss chair before continuing,"We haven't even started third wheeling cause they would lay flat if we start that is."

"Aww common. They look so cute together." Ashton started.

I nodded. "Yet, not cuter than me that is."
______________xxxxxxx________________

Ayo!

Guys, make sure you vote and comment for this chapter and that's it for today.

You guys.

Have a nice day.

Bye, bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 800 51
πŸ”†THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDITS TO BE PUBLISHED AS A HARD COPYπŸ”† Book One in the Mafia's Flower series THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE MEANT FOR MATURE A...
248K 5.6K 43
Venus Castellanos, trained killer and daughter to the most powerful mafia lord in the states never chose her life or the risks that come from plannin...
157K 3K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
382K 9.2K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...