Rival's one love

Per komal_jais821

This is just a fanfiction don't take it as real..! it doesn't have any relation to idol's real life..! -Two... Més

Introduction..
meeting:-
oh no..! (pt.2)
enemy..(pt.3)
crush(pt.4)
messed up(pt.5)
Running away..! (pt.6)
SHOCK...!!!
(pt.9)
Deal..!(pt.10)
punishment..(pt.11)
The Unwanted Wedding..!(pt.12)

You..!? (pt.7)

11 1 0
Per komal_jais821

Yn:- y-you..!?

Jk:- yesss mee..!

Yn stood up.. and jk shut the door..!

Yn:- why u took us here..!?
Jk:- I said u before that I have to take my revenge on ur brother.. what he did to my family I also wanna do it with his family..!

Yn:- what my brother did to u..!? *almost shouting..

Jk:- keep ur voice down infront of me..!
Yn:- plzz leave us I beg u.. *sobbing
Jk:- yes yes beg infront of mee I wanna hear your beggings..! It gives me pleasure..!

Yn:- w-where is my brother..?
Jk:- in basement
Yn:- w-why..?
Jk:- because I really want him for some work..

Yn:- w-which work..?
Jk:- for my wedding..
Yn:- s-so pick any servant na..!
Jk:- not like a servant I want him like a Need that u will know soon..! And one more thing I chose a wedding Dress for u in the dressing room-

Yn:- f-for me..!?
Jk:- Yeah..! For u..! What happened..!? *smirked..

Yn:- w-why for me..!?
Jk:- are u kidding me..!? U r going to be bride and u r asking me this..!?

Yn:- and u decided it without my permission..!?

Jk:- yes.. I don't need any f*cking permission of anyone To do something..!

Yn:- wtf are u saying huh..!? I will never marry u..!

Jk:- u have to babydoll..! *smirks and went out and locked the door from behind..

When u see he was going out u rush to the door but before u could reach he Locked the door and u were banging on it..!

Yn:- listen to me..! Heyy..! You bastard jeon jungkook..! Open the f*ckin' door..! *crying..

Yn(pov):- m-my phone..

Yn opened her phone and called yoongi..

Someone picked it up..

Yn:- h-hello..?
Jk:- hyy babydoll.. u still have ur Phone..? Don't worry I am coming..!

Yn:- n-no..!

Then he cut the call..!
Before he can come she locked the door from inside (not with key) and hide her phone anywhere..

Jk:- yahh..! Yn..! Open the door..!
Yn:- n-noo..!
Jk:- I am asking u last time.. if u didn't open the door then be ready to face the  consequences.!

Yn:- p-please I am sorry..! *sobbing

Then jk broke the door..! But saw yn was not there..!

Jk:- hide n seek..!? Ohk.. let's play it..! *smirked

Yn was hiding in dressing room under her wedding gown..!

When jk couldn't find her in her room he went to dressing room..

Jk:- ynn.. *softly yet creepily

Yn was trying to control her sobbings.. But her sobbing went out from her mouth and she froze..

Jk:- oh I found u..!

Jk lifted up the wedding gown.. and found yn there sobbing..! He grabbed her hairs and dragged her out then made her stand..

Jk:- what I said to u..? *angry

Yn was still sobbing instead of replying him and It made him angry even more..!

Jk:- now get ready to face the consequences..!

Jk dragged her to the bedroom again and threw her to the bed..!
You were crying and crying..!
Then jk hover above u and pinned ur  hands above ur hands..

Jk:- I know every single thing about u yn..! I know that u have..
Merinthophobia..! (It's a fear of being bound or tied up)

Yn:- n-no plzz i-i beg to u..!
Jk:- one more thing u also have haphaephobia..!

Yn:- plzz get-get off me..!
Jk:- why do you having panic attacks..? *Laughing* so tell me which punishment u want..? Being tied or being touch..?

Yn:- n-no plzz I am very sorry I will never do it again..! Plz don't do this..!

Jk:- if u did these type of things again u will be tied up and ur brother might get hurt..!

Yn:- n-no I will not..
Jk:- ohk..

Then he get off from yn and yn hide her face by turning to other side and started crying..!

Jk:- now don't cry..!

He was about to leave but then he hear an incoming call then he went to ur phone that was hidden in your Almirah..!

Jk:- ohh my favourite enemy..!

You were crying more harder..!

Jk:- hello..!
Tae:- Yn..! How dare u to run away from me..!? Huh..!?

Jk:- u unlucky guy..!*laughing* She is with me now..!

Tae:- you..!? How dare u to take her with u..!?

Jk:- she came here..! I didn't did anything..

Tae:- I know everything..!
Jk:- ohk ohk..! I am cutting this call..! And from now on don't u dare to call my soon to be wife..!

Tae:- w-what..!?
Jk:- yes..! We don't have time for u..! A day after tomorrow is our wedding so.. do. Not. Disturb. Us..!*smirked

Tae:- hey what the fu--

Jk cut the call..

Jk:- I am taking this phone with mee..!

He then went out..

On the other hand Tae called someone and told him to track ur phone..!

Tae:- JEON JUNGKOOK..! *shouts angrily..

###

Ohk so I hope u liked it..!
Thnx for reading..

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1M 60K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
191K 1.7K 25
(got deleted at 2.3m reads i'm salty) so let's do this again! cum for the smut stay for the plot 😋 all of these are from a fem perspective!! p.s. do...
2.5K 343 20
Can an Omega become an Alpha? Omega is the term an Alpha uses when referring to one of his children who is not worthy of leadership. For an Alpha wol...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...