Broken

By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" Your eyes are beautiful Jungkook." Taehyung rasped. " Thanks...." Jungkook spoke hesitantly, doubting the s... More

Introduction
1]
2]
3]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
11]
12]
13]
14]
15]
16]
17]
Notiizzz😶
18]
19]
20]
21]
22]
23]
24]
25]
26]

4]

526 25 1
By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

The place was so beautiful to Jungkook that he wanted to just keep staring at the interior.

" Do you want a house tour? " Taehyung asked walking Jungkook to the living room.

"....n-no. we are here for your work." Designer said even when he so much wanted to look around.

" Hm. Ok then let's start what we actually have to do. Right?" Taehyung said before sitting down on the couch.

" Come on. Sit. " Taehyung said before Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook sat down on the couch and looked around silently. The place was quiet with no one under that lavish roof except them.

" Do you want something to drink?" Taehyung questioned looking at Jungkook darkly , as if not asking but commanding which ultimately made the younger nod hesitantly.

" Tea? Coffee? "

" Coffee. " Jungkook said.

" Maria!" Taehyung called out and a woman came out of the kitchen wearing black apron and a small smile.

" Yes sir?" The lady looked in her fourtees , freakles decorating her nose and half of the inner cheeks with brown hairs and fair skin.

" Make one coffee. " Taehyung said rather flatly.

" Yes sir. Strong or normal?" She questioned moving her eyes to the model.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who then spoke " eh..... Strong. I guess."

" Make it strong, then and tell Darius to not come here after parking the car.   " Taehyung said and the lady went back to the kitchen quietly.

It again became silent which was very deafening to Jungkook. He was a person who always liked lively and colorful places but something about this dark and intense place was alluring to him that he wasn't able to look away from the place.

" Won't you have anything?" Jungkook asked trying to lighten up the mood.

" No. " The elder simply said making the place quiet again.

Lord! Why doesn't he speak much?

Jungkook thought and looked around quietly.

" Sit comfortably Jeon. Make yourself at home." The elder said.

" Um...well can we proceed with the work. I can have coffee while talking too." Jungkook said lowly because it felt like a loud noise if he would go up a certain decibel.

" Yeah. Ok then. Follow me." Taehyung stood up walking up the stairs with Jungkook.

" Bring the coffee in my office, Maria!" Taehyung spoke orotund while climbing the stairs.

They walked to the right of the first floor putting Jungkook in further detailed information about the house.

It looked lively upstate than it did down there.

Painting hanging on the left side of him at the wall while a huge chandelier hung from the triple storied roof on his right with railing so one could see the down view from there while walking safely.

The mansion was immensely beautiful even though he lived in the same kind of house yet something was too dense , too deep and too negatively powerful that it attracted Jungkook very much.

" Get in. " Taehyung said stopping at the a huge black door before opening it.

Jungkook nodded and stepped inside the room and there he saw someone sitting on the chair silently working from the laptop and smoking.

He looked up and frowned looking at them.

" What are you doing here?" " What are you doing here?"

Taehyung and that man said together only to look at each other with sharp eyes.

Designer's eyes played ping pong with both the man as they looked staringly at each other. And then both smiled.
Suddenly.

Like SUDDENLY?~

Jungkook 's eyes finally stopped at Taehyung who looked so different from earlier. He looked happy and charming while smiling like that and that somehow made Jungkook question the man's behaviour again.

How could someone be so different at times?

" What are you doing here Jimin? " Taehyung asked while Jungkook got the information that the beautiful looking man's name was Jimin.

" I came a few hours ago. I got holidays so thought of staying here. But what are you doing here?" He pushed the half burnt cigarette into the ashtray , standing up from the chair and then walked towards the duo.

" Hm...I came for the Paris fashion week here." Taehyung said taking Jimin into shock. The latter stilled at his place , speechless for a second and asked " Fashion week? You came for it?"

It was visibly visible that everyone thought deeply and strongly that Taehyung hated fashion but as Jungkook had said that everything has a first so this decision could be a first too.

" Yes. Oh- I am so sorry Jungkook. You might be feeling weird." Taehyung spoke realising how they had totally forgotten about Jungkook.

" Jimin, this is Jeon Jungkook as you might already know and Jungkook, this is Jimin- Park Jimin. He is my cousin brother. " Taehyung said.

" Hello. Nice to meet you." Jungkook said as the man smiled at him before chirruping pleasingly " pleased to meet you Jungkook. I have heard a lot about you. At your age , without any help of your parents you have become very successful! And let me tell you, I have always loved your designs especially those lingeries you--ehm!..." Jimin stopped in the mid realising what he had said and pressed his lips.

The designer stayed calm , unbothered by the fact that he designed the most exclusive and erotic lingeries of all times.

" You design ling-such type of those too?" Taehyung questioned looking at Jungkook with a merely moved expression but he indeed was shocked.

Jungkook chuckled looking at the man. " Why are you so shocked?" He questioned.

" Am I ?" Taehyung changed his expressions to normal and raised his eyebrows.

" You are? " Jimin cackled standing in front of them.

"Maybe.....I didn't know that you made such type of dresses-"

" Lingerie -- we call those dresses." Jungkook pressed while trying to hide the smile which was coming after looking at Taehyung ' s face.

" What? " Jungkook question when Taehyung silently stared at his face.

"...... nothing." Taehyung spoke before inhaling deeply.

" Let's get to work." He said walking to his chair and then took seat.

" Work?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook who shrugged and said
" yeah. He wants to invest in fashion designing and that's why I am here to discuss with him somethings."

" Oh. Good good. Enjoy. I will be in my room. Call me if you need me." Jimin smiled widely waving at the youngster and walked out of the office.

The door was shut closed and the room again went silent and tensed.

Taehyung was at his desk chair with Jungkook in front of him.

" Jungkook....." Taehyung called out softly.

Jungkook hummed.

" Why did you become a fashion designer when your parents owned a huge business since even before you were born?" Taehyung asked leaning over the rusty table.

Jungkook layed on the chair silently and sighed before looking up at the elder and spoke shrugging " was never interested in it. It felt boring knowing that I would take their business after them and I didn't want that. I wanted to live the way I want."

" Live the way you want?" Taehyung repeated nodding to himself. A small pause was there before Taehyung continued " Still why choose fashion designing?"

" Because that's what I was good at." Jungkook said.

" What? Stitching clothes." Taehyung said and it was funny to Jungkook.

He laughed. " Of course not!" He smiled adding " I am not a woman Taehyung. "

Taehyung squinted his eyes and then plopped back at his chair just like Jungkook with his one arm on the table and another on his lap as he tilted his chair away to spread his legs properly.

" But isn't fashion designing something related to stitching which is done by woman." Taehyung questioned.

" That's different. I make designs which can be known as art too and in no way I stitch clothes. We designers don't stitch clothes. Others do but I don't!" Jungkook stated with wide round eyes.
He couldn't believe that Taehyung felt like that towards designers.

No wonder he might have thought that it would be useless investing at people who stitch clothes.

Jungkook thought feeling cackling from his inside.

" You thought that we stitch clothes and that was the reason you didn't want to invest. " Jungkook asked trying to make sure that whatever he was thinking was just his thinking but it all went away as soon as Taehyung opened his mouth.

" Yes. Am I wrong?" Taehyung expressed making Jungkook slam his palms on the desk with shock.

" What?" Taehyung asked looking at the speechless being.

" You-you.....how am I supposed to believe that you're a multi-billionaire when you think like that!" Jungkook asked not able to believe, just how absolutely stupid Taehyung thought of him.

" Hey Jungkook. I am sorry. I didn't know it and isn't it the actual reason we are here together?I want to discuss about this." Taehyung asked making Jungkook get down from his funny mood because whatever Taehyung said was right.

The man absolutely hated Fashion designing due to some reason and that was the major reason he was never interested in the subject.

" Yeah. No-I am sorry." Jungkook said after clearing his throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.6K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...
338K 11.1K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
492K 24.2K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
29K 1.5K 25
jungkook is a man with DID. taehyung is just a therapist. nothing more. at least that is what jungkook wants. ~*~ "it's just one of my personalities...