My Dearest Enemy

By authorsangeeta

Meet yuvraj, the epitome of charm and affluence in Mumbai city. yuvraj is not just a young tycoon but the mos... More

1.Maira
2.yuvraj
3.Maira
4.yuvraj
5. Maira
6.yuvraj
7. Maira
8. yuvraj
9. Maira
10. Yuvraj
11. Yuvraj
12. Maira
13. Yuvraj
14. Maira
15. Maira
16. Yuvraj
17. Maira
18. Yuvraj
19. Maira
20. Yuvraj
21. Maira
22. Yuvraj
23. Maira
24. Yuvraj
25. Maira
26. Yuvraj
27. Maira
28. Yuvraj
29. Maira
30. Yuvraj
31. Maira
32. Yuvraj
33. Maira
34. Maira
35. Yuvraj
36. yuvraj
37. Maira
38. Yuvraj
39. Maira
40. Yuvraj
41. Maira
42. Maira
43. Yuvraj
44. Yuvraj
45. Maira
46. Yuvraj
48. Maira
49. Yuvraj
50.Maira
51.Yuvraj
52.Maira
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue.2
Epilogue 3

47. Yuvraj

6K 446 23
By authorsangeeta

350 vote fast!!

"No bhai, my husband is not asshole" i heard angel's voice as i woke up. I think she is taking to her brother, i mean her asshole brother. I pretended to be asleep because i really wants to hear their conversation.

Translation: I'm gonna hear agastya bitching about me.

"Bhai relax, I'm fine. Yamraj can never do that" she said and a proud smile appeared on my lips. I don't know what they are talking but the way she trust me melted mh heart. I fucking love her for that. Finally someone has started taking my side. I am so lucky so have her in my life.

"Yeah that's true, he is horny" she said. My eyes immediately opened as i heard. Did she just called me horny?
I don't know why i feel proud of being horny. I mean i feel like my wife just complimented me. Call me mad but i loved the way she called me horny.

"Okay bhai I'll tell anni to talk to you" angel said and that's when i immediately got up from the bed and snatch the phone from angel's hand.

"Yamraj wh....."angel started but i opened my mouth to answer asshole agastya.

"Stay away from my Sister" i nearly shouted and yawned. Even if i die, I'll never allow him near my sister.

"Maira, you didn't told me that you live with loudspeaker" agastya said and a laugh escaped from angel's mouth. My face softened as i heard her magical laughter. She look so pretty while laughing. I want to see her like this all the time.

"Is loudspeaker gone maira? I really need to talk to you" agastya said and that's when i realised that i was staring at angel.

"Of course not, you assh....." I was gonna call him asshole but angel's eyes widened and i shut my mouth before opening it again.

"Listen my dear agastya, kindly stay away from my precious sister or I'll show you hell om earth. Bye" i said and immediately cut the call. I don't have energy to talk to him in the morning.
I returned phone to angel. She sigh and started to walk away from me but i pulled her towards me and her hands touched my chest.

"Good morning mrs. Sharma" i said.

"Morning mr. Shama" she said and i smiled. Fuck, i love hearing that. I'll give her anything (including my dick) just to hear my name from her mouth.

"Did you just told your brother that I'm horny?" I asked with raised eyebrows. We are so close that i can smell her perfume. She smell like rose, my rose.

"Well, I wasn't telling, i was spitting fact" she said with a smirk on her face and then she wink. My heart passed a beat when she winked.

I placed my one hand on her waist and pulled her more closer, she gulped as her lips nearly touched mine.

"Your boobs look Little heavier, can i hold them?" I asked with a smirk on my face. Horror took place on her face. Her face became shocked. Her eyes widened and all sudden i saw the most beautiful sight. She started blushing. My hand touched her cheeks, she took a breath as i touched her.

"Wh... What?" She stammered.

I brought my lips near her ear.

"Nothing, you said I'm horny that's why I'm giving you proof" i whisper and a mischievous smile slides on my face.

"And i...." She started.

"You what?" I asked. I brought my lips near her lips to kiss her.

"And I'm maira sharma" she said and kicked my doremon(dick) with her legs.

Fuck.

"Aaaaah" i literally cried in pain.

"Haha. That was fun" she said while laughing.

"What the hell angel. Why did you kicked my dick.. fuck" i groaned in pain.

"You were showing your horniest yamraj and i showed you brave maira" she said and laughed.

"Okay then let me show you the real horny yuvraj" i said.  She wasted no time and started to run away from me. I ran after her. While running she reached downstairs in the living room.

"Maa, yuvi is troubling me" she shouted.

I reached near her and that's when maa and papa came towards us.

Oh on. Shit.

"What's going on maira?" Maa asked.

"He was causing me trouble" angel said and stood near maa.  Maa immediately hugged her and shoot me death glare.

Translation: अब तू गया बेटा (you are done now)

My eyes widened as maa shoot me glare and horror took place on my face.

"Why were you doing that yuvi?" Papa asked.

"She just kicked our future generation?" These words left my mouth  before i could stop myself.
I instantly regretted telling them.

"What does that mean?" Maa asked.

"That means, maira kicked bhai's private part maa" all of sudden i heard Annika's voice.

Dear earth please swallow me. I'm so done.

"Wait.... What?" Papa said.

Silence took place between all of us then all of sudden they all burst into laughter including angel. I gritted my teeth in pain. The pain between my thighs increased even more i heard their laughter.

"Our daughter in law is brave samridhi" papa said praising her.

"The was cool af" annika said.

"I wish i could've done same thing with your father" maa said and Papa's face became shocked.

Now it's my turn to laugh. I can't believe maa said that.
We all burst into laughter.

"Enough enough. Samridhi that was not funny" papa said. I controlled my laughter somehow.

"Why not? We should try what our children are doing. I mean the way they are enjoying
" Maa said.

Well, we were doing sex. Sooo, well never mind.

"That was awesome maa. I will kick my future husband's as.... Umm his leg for sure" annika while grinning.

"He will commit suicide before marrying you" i said with smirk.

"Haha funny. You wife will Bleach her soul if she marries you" she said.

"No she won't. Angel didn't bleached herself. Look at her, she seems happy after marrying me. But i literally feel pity and bad for your future husband. What a poor guy" i said.

"Maira hasn't done that because i was with her all the time but guess what? You are the worst husband ever! Am i right maira?" She asked.

"No you are not right. I'm the greatest, hornie... Umm, husband of all time" i replied back.

"What a joke!" Annika said.

"You think it a joke. Guess what little sis, you husband is gonna suffer from pancreas attack because he'll marry you" i said with a smirk.

"What the hell bhai. That was mean" annika said and came near me.

"Everything is fair when it's come to you" i said.

"Papa see him" annika said and i closed my mouth immediately. This is the worst thing she do to me everytime. When she losing argument, she uses papa as her weapon.

"Yuvi, don't talk to your sister like that" papa said immediately.

"But i....." I started but papa interrupted me.

"She is your little sister. Don't use these kinds of words around her. That's not good" papa said.

She have pdf of bad words for fuck sake.

"Okay fine" i said and angel laughed.

My frustrations disappeared as i heard her laughter. If seeing me like this makes her happy then I'm ready to get insulted by my sister again and again.

"Umm, listen" all of sudden angel said.

"Yes"

"Go get ready. We have to go somewhere" she said.

"Where?" I asked.

"That's the secret. Come soon. I'm waiting outside" she said.

"Awww" maa and annika said together.

I shook my head and immediately went upstairs. I took quick shower and got ready. I've no idea where we are going. I went outside and saw annika talking to angel,who is seated on driver seat.

"Yes maira, you can crash car but you can't kill yourself. You can kill my brother, i won't mind that" i heard Annika as i went near them.

Of course my sister doesn't give a fuck about me. Only my wife love me and for me that's enough.

"What the hell anni" i said.

"Oh!! I didn't mean that big bro. Bye maira" she said and literally ran inside. I shook head and waited for her to step out of the car.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked.

"Can you please sit on passenger sit. I have to drive the car. I'll fullfill your fantasy of sitting on my lap later" i said and smiled.

She looked at me like I'm the dumbest person alive on this planet.

"I'm driving the car" she said.

"Oh! That's gre....." My mouth shut down as i realised what she said.

"You are driving the car?" I asked to confirm.

"Yes" she said while grinning.

"This is real car. Can you drive?" I asked.

"Of course i can drive. I used to fly car on sky" she said.

What the fuck.

"What?"

"On Mobile yamraj, i used to drive" she said.

"That's awes... Wait what?" I asked in shock. What the hell.

"I said I'm good driver" she said.

"Do you have driving licence?" I asked calmly.

"Seriously? I used to drive all the time. Can you sit, it's getting late" she said. I want to argue but I didn't said anything. I simply sat on the passenger seat and kept my mouth shut.

"Here we go" angel said as she started driving the car.

Translation: Here we go to hospital.

"Drive slowly. I am scared of cars" i lied.  She glare and shook her head. I kept breathing heavily as she drove the car.

"Where are we going angel?" I asked.

"That's the surprise"

"Can you please give me some hint" i asked.

"Your childhood"

"Yeah my childhood was traumatic and funny" i said.

"That was your hint yamraj" she said.

Wait what? Are we gonna do time travel? What she is planning to do.

"Can you please give me more hints?" I pleaded.

"Nope" she said and i gritted my teeth.

I opened my phone to see the time that's when i saw a message from my best friend.

Shivansh: I just heard maira is driving your car. I hope you are not alive. Have a safe journey to hell!
Love: Shivansh.

Asshole

I decided to text him back.

Me: I'll meet you in the hell. See you soon.

Shivansh: No you won't see me there because I'll be in heaven. And please don't forget to send me your selfie while dieing. Have a crashful journey bestie.

Motherfucker.

Sometimes i question myself how i end up being friends with him. 

"Let's go" all of sudden i heard angel's voice.

"What?"

"Let's go inside yamraj, we reached out destination" she said. I immediately got out of the car. We are standing in front of a mall. What the hell? Is she going to brought me undergarments? Or is she gonna buy me some condoms? I mean possibility of these things are high.

"Why are we here baby?" I asked. The word baby slipped from my mouth.

"You'll see it baby" she said and my face brighten up as i heard her calling me baby.

"Let's go" i said and we went inside. It's a big mall so I've no idea what is planning. What are we gonna buy?

"Finally we are here!" Angel said in excitement.

"What is i........." I started to ask her but then she held my face and made me turn back. As i turned back, my eyes nearly popped out. My body felt goosebumps. Even my lungs started dancing. I can't believe the sight in front of me.

To be continued.

(So that was the chapter guys. Do let me know your favourite scenes. And don't forget to vote guys. You can follow me on Instagram for more information related to the chapter)

Love: Sangeeta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1K 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...
66.3K 6.8K 45
[ a desi best friends to enemies to lovers story ] Miraya lands the envied opportunity to do a feature story for the popular magazine MIRROR. When sh...
18.9K 900 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...