We're Best Friends I Guess...

BlufferRuffers tarafından

Jeff The Killer X Male Reader Daha Fazla

Chapter Two: Chocolate Chip Pancakes Anyone?
Chapter Three: Everything is Fine :)
Chapter Four: Hello Beautiful~
Chapter Five: Normal
Chapter Six: And They Were Roommates-
Chapter Seven: Late
Chapter Eight: Punishment
Chapter Nine: Rest
Chapter Ten: Sully
Chapter Eleven: Smile Dog
Chapter Twelve: Chateau
Chapter Thirteen: Dreams Come True
Chapter Fourteen: Long Walk
Chapter Fifteen: I Ate Me
Chapter Sixteen: Secrets
Chapter Seventeen: Too Good
Chapter Eighteen: I Want My Shit!
Chapter Nineteen: Delusions
Chapter Twenty: Not Alone

Chapter One: I'm Your Neighbor!

158 3 0
BlufferRuffers tarafından

Jeff took a peek from the curtains, only slightly. He heard his parents talking about it but he didn't think anyone would be moving in, especially across the street.

"You think we can friends with him?" Liu piped in Jeff's ear.

"Dude, move, you're hogging the window. I wanna see!" Jeffery rolled his eyes, moving aside so Liu can see.

"I don't know man, we don't even know if he goes to our school. We just got here too..." They had to move due to his Father getting a promotion and to the severe bullying. Jeff didn't understand why people kept bothering him and his brother. They didn't even DO anything. It brought a copper taste to his mouth. A burning pit swirled in his stomach, it sent pulses through his limbs, making his fingers tingly.

"Look! He has epic pajamas!" Jeff immediately hip bumped his brother out of the way, he was a sucker for a good pj set. There across the street was a teen that appeared to be his age, helping his parents unload some boxes. The new neighbor wore a black band tee with red pajama bottoms that held tiny flying bats. Ugh those bottoms were sick!

"Jeff! Move! I wanna see!" Liu pushed Jeff harshly, causing the teen's forehead to hit the window. A huge audible 'THUNK' can be heard, catching the new neighbor's attention. Jeffery flushed with embarrassment, not because he was caught, but because the new kid was staring right back at him! Jeffery tensed up, locking eyes with him.

"Liu what the hell!!" Jeff yelled, spinning on his heels to push his brother back.

"You're basically hogging the window!!" Liu retorted loudly. This was so embarrassing. It took a moment for the pain to register, it blossomed throughout Jeff's eyebrows and nose, he instinctively rubbed the ache away. Angrily glaring at his brother for making a fool out of him.

"Boys! Do I need to get rid of your window privileges?!" Their Father's voice boomed from upstairs. Jeffery rolled his eyes, returning his attention to Liu.

"Holy- Dude he's coming over!" What?! Jeff practically shoved his brother out of the way, sending Liu to the floor.

"Hey!! Mom! Jeff pushed me!!!" Cried Liu.

"Jeffery Woods apologize to your brother!" Yelled their Mother from the kitchen.

"Sorry." Jeff stated quickly, not even attempting to be genuine. He peeked his eyes through a small portion of the curtain, seeing exactly what Liu said was happening. The new kid was causally walking over to their door, strolling across their yard as if it were a normal Saturday for him. Before he knew it a knock came to their door. Jeff locked eyes with his brother. Both froze for just a moment before Liu scurried for the doorknob, everything was always a competition to Jeff and he wanted to be the first to open the damn door! He ran after him, swatting Liu's hand away.

"I'm opening the door!" Jeff hissed, Liu made a face but gave in reluctantly, crossing his arms while pouting.

"You always wanna be the first, it's so annoying." He muttered lowly, Jeff ignored him, taking a deep breath before opening the door. You got this Jeffery. You got this. Don't be weird. Don't. Be. Weird. He swung the door open, catching the new kid off guard, his fist was raised to knock on the door. His fist turned to a wave. A smile dusting his face.

"Hi! I'm (Y/n), I'm your neighbor! My mom wanted me to say hi..." (Y/n) mentioned shyly, Jeff almost tripped over his words, its been a while since someone actually greeted him kindly... even if it was just a introduction.

"Hi..." Smooth. Real Smooth Woods. Jeff was clamming up so bad, his hand gripped the doorknob so tight, his knuckles were turning white. Were his palms sweaty? Why were his palms sweaty??

"Hi! I'm Liu! This is my brother Jeff. What school do you go too?!" Liu was clearly excited, not an ounce of awkwardness in his body. The little turd can talk his mouth off about basically anything.

"I go to the one close by, You in 8th grade too?" (Y/n) pointed in the direction where the school was, both Jeff and his brother knew immediately which school he went too. It was indeed their school and in the same grade level as them.

"Wanna hang out?" (Y/n) suggested.

"Yes!" Jeff even surprised himself, Liu snorted at Jeff's reaction before calling out to their Mother.

"Mom!! We're gonna play with the new neighbor!!" He shouted, their Mother responded with a 'Don't be out late!', Liu and Jeff shut the door behind them, the sky was a rich orange due to the sun setting.

"Nice bottoms dude." (Y/n) compliment Jeff's own set of pj's. Jeff's face grew warm. The new kid was actually being nice to him, even his brother. All Jeff was use too was sly remarks and verbal attacks. Having someone genuinely kind for a change was...amazing.

"Thank.. You.. Sorry, it's just-" Liu beat Jeff too it.

"He means people treat us like hot garbage and you actually talk to us like a decent human being." Yeah, what Liu said. (Y/n) physically gagged, shoving his hands in his pockets. Sick, his pj's actually had pockets!

"People can be so nasty dude, come on, let's walk around the block." (Y/n) turned on his heels, walking off, clearly expecting the brothers to do the same. You didn't have to tell them twice. The trio walked on the sidewalk, both on either side of (Y/n).

"Soooo, you guys like stalking your neighbors or is it just me?" The new kid teased playfully, (Y/n) started to walk backwards as to face the brothers. Wanting to have a conversation at full attention.

"Just you. All the kids here are either babies or too old to be our friend." Liu scowled, it's been hard... They barely got here a couple days ago and the Wood's brothers already have a target on their back for Middle School torment.

"You're literally the only one who's our age here." Jeff confirmed Liu's previous statement. (Y/n) quirked an eyebrow, a smirk filling his lips.

"Oh yeah? Cool, guess we're friends now." Wow. Just like that?? Has it always been that easy?? Then... Then why was it so hard for other people to be this inviting?...

"Really?! Awesome! You wanna sit with us for lunch?!" Liu asked happily, even Jeff was beginning to hope. Finally they caught a break from all the torment. Jeff felt a smile cross his face. The warmth in his cheeks spread down to his neck, making him feel extra self conscious if his face was beet red or not.

"Sure man, I'll eat with you guys. What do you guys do for fun?" (Y/n) questioned, he was beginning to get in the rhythm of walking backwards, occasionally looking back to make sure he didn't take a wrong step. Even if (Y/n) did trip Jeff wouldn't let his first friend fall.

"We don't really do much but watch Tv and do our homework." Replied Jeff, unfortunately they were boring. The only interesting thing about them is that Jeff would get into fights, religiously. Other than that, nothing.

"Ay, nothing wrong with watching Tv, put on some cartoons and I'm glued to the screen forever." (Y/n) stated matter of factly, Jeff couldn't disagree. Cartoons were bangers.

"Hey, how come you moved here?" Liu asked innocently, the sky was turning a red orange, signaling they would have to go home soon. 

"Ahhhh, I tried to curb stomp a kid." Jeff's mouth went agape, not what he expected to hear, especially from someone he assumed had no mean bone in his body.

"What- why??? Isn't that... dangerous?..." (Y/n) nodded slowly to Liu. His smile now fell flat into a thin line on his face.

"I- I don't know what happened... One moment the dude is picking on me and then..." (Y/n)'s eyes seemed distant, he stopped walking so did Jeff and his brother.

"I- I don't know what happened, he was just on the ground and I was over him with my foot on his head.. He wasn't hurt, just scared... I was scared." Whatever happened between (Y/n) and that kid left an impress on him and not a good one. Jeff could relate... there would be a moment in his own fights where he completely lost it in the middle of it. A visible chill went up (Y/n)'s back and he shook his head, seemingly trying to shake the memory away.

"I just got out of the hospital and my parents thought it would be a good idea for us to move and start again or whatever." He flashed the Wood's brother his hospital wrist band. Jeff narrowed his eyes at the medical bracelet. 'Behaviroal Center' is what caught his eye.

"Haven't taken it off yet, my Dad's being a jerk and making me wear it to 'remember' what I did."  Ugh, Jeff hated it when parent do that, it's such nuisance. It doesn't even help it just makes you feel like crap.

"That sucks, you don't have to listen to him you know, I mean, I don't." Jeff's selective hearing is his greatest power. Tell him to do something he didn't agree with, best know he was going to do the exact thing his parents said not too. (Y/n)'s smile came back, he snorted a laugh, nodding his head in agreement with Jeff.

"You know what, you're right, screw him." (Y/n) pulled off his medical band and tossing it to Jeff. Jeffery caught it, all of (Y/n)'s information was in his hands. His last name, his birthday, his medical number, everything. It somehow felt personal... Liu peeked at it, like the nosey little sibling he was.

"You guys wanna have a sleepover sometime? My parents literally don't care. As long as you don't break stuff." (Y/n) added the last part quickly. Suddenly Jeff's day was getting better and better. A sleepover?! With a new friend! Hell yeah!! He turned to his brother happily, Liu had a beaming smile spread across his cheeks. Eyes bright just like Jeff's. Finally their crappy luck was turning for the better.

"Hell yeah!! You want us to bring our Gameboys?!...We can take turns..." Jeff suggested hopefully. Liu's face suddenly went sour at his brothers words.

"Wha- Hey! You never let me take turns with yours!" Liu threw his arms up in disbelief. Jeffery ignored him. (Y/n) chuckled, he resumed his walking, this time moving forward, the brothers follow suit. Guess they were heading back home.

"Sure, I'd like that." (Y/n) bumped Jeffery's shoulder affectionately. Smiling at him, making Jeffery feel warm inside. Almost making him melt from how good (Y/n) touching him felt. His body hummed, making Jeff acutely aware how sweaty his palms were. He gripped the hem of his white tee, twisting it in his hands.

"Cool..." Jeff breathed, this was the best day Jeff has ever had. Flashes of past friendship whom which stabbed him and Liu in the back came to the surface of his mind. How they would invite him and his brother to events or parties only for them to say last second that they'd cancel or say they weren't invited anymore. If really... hurt. Why would someone who claims to be your friend do that? Was (Y/n) the same? Jeff's worry must of shown on his face because (Y/n) stoped dead in his tracks.

"You alright?" He questioned with a hint of concern in his voice, that caught Liu's attention. His brother peeked from behind (Y/n) to see if his older brother was okay.

"Just... remember when Liu said people treat us like trash..." Jeff began, (Y/n) nodded, signaling for Jeff to go on. Jeffery took a deep breath before exhaling from his nostrils

"Well we had 'friends' who'd say what you've said and ditch us right after." (Y/n)'s face fell, almost looking hurt himself. Liu looked away, he wouldn't admit it, but it did get to him eventually on how friends of theirs would just leave them. So easily. (Y/n) outstretched his arms, hooking the brothers arms with his own. Linking them together.

"Well, I guess it's their lost and my win." He stated triumphantly. Hearing those words made Jeff feel lighter, like anything is possible. Even Liu was enjoying himself.

"Come on guys, let's go home so we can mess around tomorrow." (Y/n) lead the boys back to where they started. Jeff couldn't help but smile. He felt normal... Actually felt like everyone else for a change. He couldn't wait for tomorrow. His heart was beating so fast it was thumping in his eardrums. Jeff wondered if his brother was feeling the same excitement as he was. They all made it back to their houses, the sky was dusted with twinkling stars, showcasing it was in fact night. A car or two would lazily past by them, some breadwinner probably coming home after a long day. (Y/n) unhooked his arms from the brothers. A soft grin appeared on his face. Jeff was beginning to think smiles were contagious because he couldn't help himself from grinning back.

"See you around guys! I'll bother you tomorrow!" He said cheekily before jogging across the street. Liu waved goodbye, hand way up high to show his enthusiasm.

"Bye (Y/n)! He seems nice, come on let's tell Mom!" Liu's feet tapped on the ground, almost as if he was running in place.

"Yeah, let's go." Jeff sighed happily, turning back to his front door, as they inched closer Jeff took one last peek back. (Y/n) was shuffling inside, shutting the door behind him, leaving only the indoor lights shining through the privacy door windows. (Y/n) actually seemed cool to be around. Everything felt causal, as if he was talking to an old friend... It made Jeff's heart swell and his fingers tingly again. The boys made their way inside, Liu immediately word vomiting to their parents about what just happened. Both parents seemed ecstatic by the sudden good news, wanting to hear every detail, minus the curb stomping though. Jeffery didn't stay to be questioned, he went straight to bed, flopping onto it. His mattress greeted him with springy resistance. Today was a good day. He got comfortable, laying his head on his pillow. Sleepiness crawled at his senses, Jeffery didn't fight it, letting himself be taken by slumber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note: Y'all I just shat myself this morning while writing this 🤡

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

306K 7.3K 25
"Now now.." Jeff's gruff voice whispered into your ear as he pinned you against the wall of your bedroom walls with his knife pressed against your ne...
501K 20.3K 37
You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in school as you start finding new and darker...
16K 261 11
Jason the Toymaker x male!reader I own nothing!
294K 6.1K 17
as normal i make it up as i go *shrugs* TW blood, violence Jeff is a psychopath, he will be treated as such. It will be similar to joker and harly qu...