An Unexpected Fate

By HereComesIsabella

Ben has always known he was different from the other boys, but when his school uniform gets swapped with his... More

The Dream
Confusion
Boy or Girl?
The Talk
One of the Girls
The First Day
Friday Morning
The Sleepover
A Night to Remember
The Shopping Trip
The Doctor's
A Month of Girlhood
The Clinic
Freya
The Lunch Date
The Night Before
The Party
A Dark Street
The Hospital
Back to School
The Study Group
The Cinema
A Kiss in the Back Row (NSFW)
Cast Away
The Christmas Party - Getting Ready
The Christmas Party
The Weekend before Christmas
Christmas
Epilogue and Author's Note

UPDATE

767 8 0
By HereComesIsabella

Hey everyone,

First of all, thank you for the overwhelming support on this! It's always been my dream to write something and if I knew a story like this would be the thing that motivates me to write more and write better, I'd have done it sooner!

In terms of the next parts, I'm currently swamped with some IRL stuff, but I am planning it out and I'm working out the rest of the story. If there's anything anyone wants to see, any aspect of Ellie's life or any aspects of being transgender, please let me know and I'll maybe write some smaller sections focusing on those, unless it already ties into what I've planned!

Again, thanks for the support and I can't wait for you all to read more!

- Bella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 1 1
Lee and Clark are from two different worlds and have never interacted outside the classroom when they had to. That changes one day when Lee goes to...
14.3K 539 42
[trans!kirishima & trans!deku] Kirishima hated looking in the mirror, she felt disgusted with herself. She hated wearing the boy's uniform, she hated...
3.9K 85 15
Trigger warning; This book contains physical violence, homophobia, some transphobia and strong language When Ashton runs into some trouble and ends u...
26.7K 477 35
Ben, the newly outed gay at school struggles to cope with the torment so moves school and finds love. This is just a brief description but if you rea...