MARRIAGE IS A WONDERFUL INST...

Oleh roraarrora

Taehyung was a good man who loves his family more than anything who is a obedient puppy of his husband jung... Lebih Banyak

1 . Introduction
SOME PEOPLES ARE MEANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE
HIDE AND SEEK
PARENTAL ISSUES
INCOMPLETE MARRIAGE'S
BROTHERS .
MARRIED TO A STRANGER
LOST IN DESIRE
PAST TRAUMA'S
LOVE IS A CRIME
THE SWEET BITTER FLASHBACKS
A FLOWER FOR A FUNERAL .
GRAND FATHER PARADOX
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE _2
LOVE CREATES VILLAINS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
ITS NORMAL BUT STRANGE
FILL IN THE BLANKS
LOVE : : LIQUOR
WHAT IF WE REWRITE THE STARS
ITS A CRUEL WORLD BUT THERE'S GONNA BE YOUR PART ..
TWO FAILURES
CLOWNS
A MESS BEFORE A KISS
A KISS BEFORE A NEW START
MY CUPID'S LAST WISH
THE PROPOSAL
I DIDN'T DESERVE YOU
EMOTIONS ON THE PEEK .
MAGIC IN YOUR EYES ...
AS DEEP AS THE PACEFIC OCEAN
THE LOW TIDE IN THE MOON LIGHT
AN EYE TO THE FUTURE
AFTER 16 YEARS
just a 📢

THE ICED AMERICANO

1.2K 78 30
Oleh roraarrora

SIDE STORY ; PART 3

Nothing is the same before , his house feels like changed a lot , the ostentatious bottles of his papa's favourite, on the big massive lavish minibar doesn't get a taste of jungkook for 1 week by now , the big large tray inside the minibar collected with a specific special brand of cigarettes didn't even touched for a week ..., the late 14 year old pulled his blue duvet upwards , covering his head and ear annoyingly, cursing the hell .

   " Fuck appa .. tell him to low his voice , iam fucking sleeping here fuck sake . "

No voice came as a reply , and the teenager kinda get a relief to finally get a glimpse of sleep in his sweet morning , ofcourse like all teenager he played his favorite game half of the night , talked to 4 girlfriends in raw and finally closes his eyes at the dawn only to shot open irritatedly hearing the loud temporary weekly routine gaging of his father , that makes him irritated for a week by now , nevertheless today is not his day ..the red alarm clock kinda doesn't wanna make the teenage rebel get a glimpse of sleep Goddess today .it started vibrate severely singing the word's in a sweet rhythm that he just wants to throw that red shit out of  if his blue tainted room ..

   " Hoonie... honey ..alarm was ringing, wake up .. it's already late ..don't you going school today "

  " Fucking hell.."  , the boy mouthed irritatedly while sitting on the bouncy springed bed with his annoyed closed swollen eyes after hearing his appa's reminder , totally done by the fact that he have to hit his school today .

   " Did he wake up .. " , the man in his early 30s asked to his husband who on the open kitchen , flipping his pancake , while he himself sitting on the kitchen counter with a mug of second coffee placed on his lips

   " I think so .. " , the other answered looking at the stairs and clock randomly to find the 15 year old , to step down the stairs , it's already 9 and the school must be started , he can't remember the last time the school suspended his only son , the war happened between the papa son , was something that the neighbors even get annoyed at middle of the night and contact the cops . Taehyung sighned looking at the figure who pouring his 3rd coffee on the black mug , the oversized sweat black t shirt and the black oversized pants , looking at the attorney taehyung knows , the man was changing both mentally and physically, though he still have the stuborn asshole persona

   " Iam kinda excited.. " , jungkook said with his exact non expressionless face , for an outsider , sure get confused at the attorneys face and words but for taehyung , he knows , his husband was excited .. more than excited he was nervous or he will never sip his 4rth coffee by now

    " It's my first time ... getting a ultrasound ...honey what if the ba.."

            " Its gonna be alright kook , iam excited because that we are doing this together .. its my first time too . "

Taehyung smiled , looking straight to the eyes of the man he love only to witness the nervous smile of the younger who finally grant a rest to the poor coffee machine.

       " Appa .. my breakfast.. it's already late . , " the late 14 year old shouted while coming down the stairs with his fast actions , only for the man on the kitchen counter to scrunch his nose inhaling out the over sensitive damn cologne of his sons, the boy was wearing his non ironed wringled white casual uniform shirt and a black printed oversized jeans which is ofcourse , not the dress code the school authorities prefer , his messy beautiful soft curled locks and the doe bambi eyes which affix on the expensive glass screen of his iphone , makes the boy more attractive and handsome.

                       " Honey .. tell your son to put his heck of phone down.. cant he atleast bath before going to school , damn his perfume .. did he pour the damn whole bottle , look at his costume , is he going to school or he going to become a clown " 

The attorney again  scrunch his nose , getting his head messed up by how its affecting his inner organs , the scent of his son kinda makes the elder feels the familier sick in his stomach , that the anger got his all , jungkook get up from the counter , saying the things his mouth let out at the time to the boy who thrusting inside some random books on his black toto bag

     " I wake late .. papa , it's not like I don't bath today , I will after coming home  " , the boy said in a calm tone not giving ears to the attorneys harsh stern tone

Taehyung , the man on the side with a cute bear apron felt a rush of relief, seeing how his son kinda avoid the tense conversation..he just wish the papason talks does not leads a ton of turnoils , which is capable to make the home upside down and ending in a state were the neighbor's calling the cops like last time .

                   " Ofcourse you wake late cause you was eating some girls ear all night long . "

        " Not like you who screaming all night .."

     " I scream how ever I want..and what it deals with you moron . "

    " Same goes with you Mr kim , don't poke your fucking nose on my bussiness.. "

    " What did you say ..huh you "

   " Fuck it  " , taehyung voiced out with his widened eyes seeing how this time the attorneys right Hand raised against his sons cheeks for the first time , luckily the elder was near to the angry man that he was able to hold the man in his embrace , hugging him from the back before the fair hard fingers printing on the tan cheeks of his son's .

   " Kookie stop it .. you getting angry for nothing honey .. " , Taehyung smoothly try to make the hot head attorney calm with his words while his eyes scans his son who stand bewildered with a teary eyes and heavy heart beats , ofcourse the boy was scared acknowledging that this is the first time some one rasing hand aganist him to hurt him .

    " Did you hear what your son said.. or you now taking his side ."

    " Iam not taking nobodies side ,  please calm down baby hoonie is scared " ,The elder raised his voice a little yet begged the man to stop who suddenly detached himself from his husband's body , harshly shooting daggers towards the teenager .

    " Fuck my life I don't want anything.. ,"  the teary eyes turned to anger , surging swollen red , shouting at his appa who sure is a easy  target , and take his legs fastly out of the hall to reach the front yard where there stated a red gear bicycle with black prints and a helmet placed on the handle perfectly.

    " Baby atleast eat the breakfast .."

   " Stuff in to his mouth... he is nuts  ,he.. he try to hurt me today .."

The almound brown eyes , tries to reach the teenagers fast pace , running out the living room with a plate of pancakes and a glass of milk , hoping that the boy atleast drink the milk before going to hit his school , a typical parent he is , don't want his son to study with a empty stomach , only to get a angry shout and glimpse of the boy who already fixed his butt in the saddle and adjusting his helmet on his head with his exposed fingers and a palm which is partially cluttered in a expensive glove .

     " Baby ... papa is not feeling good today ..didn't you hear how he gag today in morning .., also he have to get hospital at 10 honey...please don't shout like that infront of papa like that anymore ,  " Taehyung begged the boy who ready for a race with his expensive gear cycle ..when his father shut his mouth.

  " Why .. he ca.. "

          " Its just he is not in a good shape to shout at you twice higher , How about we pick you today from school "

The elder was getting enough with his raising and lowing voice that ..he said the things that he want to say before the boy could ask why

    " I had my bike  " , the teenager said while calming down his anger .

   " Alright... then ... would you come home early "

  " Why though "

     " We just wanna discuss something important with you "

   " Like .. "

  " Its about papa sudden anger issues "

        " He already have anger issues but nowadays it's a reason to run his mouth to get on my nerves .. "

The calm conversation comes to an full stop , when the father get shut by the son , he totally forget what to say , how to defend the younger,  .. yes his husband have anger issues before too but he will never raise his hand towards their only son , jungkook must be nervous , or the mixed moodswings and morning sickness crowded his head that may be the anger of his unknownly pumets outside , the almound brown eyes sighned kissing his sons template while whispering a ..

    " Bye.. have a safe drive and try to come home early babe "

    " Mm ..Bye. "

Taehyung turned around getting inside the hall , after seeing the fading figure of his son who fastly paddling his bicycle without looking back .. , he sighned shooking his head seeing the younger now sipping his another coffee, taehyung slide his slender fingers around the man's swollen waist , wraping his hands around the Slightly viable tummy .. , while the attorney leaned his head backwards fixing his head on the man's broad shoulder , "  it's alright .. he didn't take it on his heart .."  , the elder try to comfort the younger who have a closed eyes now ,  "  I should have break his legs and phone .. fucking brat "  , taehyung chuckled ,  with his usual  baritone range , the harsh deep sexy tone of his husband's is the only  cure for his tightened nerves to loosen .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

     " Why the fuck you don't attent the first class .. , " the boy in his proper school uniform , a round specs in his puffy eyes , munching his bread like no tomorrow , like a squirrel , a cute little fair pink round figure,  asked the boy on the cafeteria sipping his iced americano , leaning his all body backwards of the non much flexible blue chair ..while the long legs of the rebel placed on top of the marble table , sitting like he was in some beach.

              " I don't want that witch to eat my head for getting inside the class late , my mind was fucking already messed by the morning fight with my parents " . , the teenager said while fixing his eyes on the expensive phone of his.

        " Did you break up with Jane..man she have big boobs and what the hell this fatty doing here ,  didn't I told you that he was ... . ", the other boy who have the same dress code of the teenager , joins the conversation making the other rebel bite his lips while rolling his eyes , the son of the attorney brutally cut his bestfriend's sentence halfway , getting totally irritated by the couple fights .

      " Uff jehoon iam not in a  right mind to hear my ex girlfriends boobs size and why the hell you guys again fighting ..  " 

     " He calls me fatty every day and now he have a crush in every girl and boy in this school hoonie .. "

The fair pink round guy with a round specs covering his innocent teary eyes complained to his best friend of his of 6years , the bestfriend of his ,  the only boy who first entered inside this government public school with a expensive phone in his hand , the only boy who studied in a big private school that nobody could even afford , the boy who is just 14 but transfered to 2 class above after the teacher who get a heart attack hearing how a 10 year old boy , asked her in a American accent ...           ' mam where should I sit , ' that's it ..the only line in English makes the boy straightly transferred to 7th grade , were he find two boys .. one is a nerd who always get a zero and other one who is a trouble for teachers

   " I didn't call him that .. I just said .. it's so hard to keep up his weight when he fuck me .."

    " That's what I sai.. "

     " Fuck I don't want to hear that damn screwing story of yours .. ohh shit my fucking ears ,  "  the 14 year old shouted looking at the 16 years old teenagers who stand bewildered hearing the nags of the younger.

   " What happened to you , your the one who always.. who always wants me to lose my v card , and look at him now .. we only date for 6 months and he already lost interest in me and now you also dont want me .. " , the round pink fair guy poured his tears , making the other two rolled his eyes , sure he shouldn't raise his anger infront of his sensitive friend , he take a sigh to pumets the anger out of his head and said with a calm demour

       " My papa was acting strange for  lots of days by now .. he is gaging all day morning , didn't eating his favorites, stopped taking his cigarettes and drinks , his anger was on the peak and today is third time they have an appointment in a hospital. "

   " Did he gag .. "

      " Yeah.. "

    " A lot ..?? "

   " Yes you fucker .. "

The son of jeon cursed with his closed eyes , getting really annoyed as how his heart beats suddenly started to beats in a uneven rhythm , whenever the boy increases the curiosity in his voice

    " My grandma act the same , gaging all day morning , appointments in hospital all day .. refuse to eat her favorites " , the 16 year old boy said like nothing , just like , his excitement just vanished

    " Are you talking about that hag who is on weeds all day and night , "  the pink round one asked , still munching the sweets inside his already over crowded cheeks .

   " What happened to her now .. " , hoonie with a already uneven breathing rate asked , gulping the unwanted thought which stuck in his throat .

   " She died .. she had tumor in her lungs or ... "

    " Fuck jehoon ..what the hell you saying , "  before the boy could speak further the younger ..stand spontaneously giving a mini heartattack to his elder friends , like he just saw some grostique vermin.

     " Iam not telling your papa had cancer , it's just a assumption..why the fuck you getting hyped up , the symptoms looks similar so .."

The doe bambi eyes scaned the  dark blue screen , while feeling the cold sensation in his slightly swollen tummy , why the fuck he feeling lot of emotions back then but now he feels blank ..really blank as a white paper , he didn't feel nothing .., not a bit of emotions in his mind , then also why his palms are sweating , the attorney turned his head on the left , avoiding the lady who immensely fixed her eyes on the medical instrument , only to see the smiling face of his husband who fixed his almound brown eyes on the face of the attorney.

     " Did you see anything .. , " the attorney asked with a slight smile carving on his glossy lips

   " No.. "

  "  Me neither.. "

A deep silent flew on the air , a thick type of air that the both male don't even know what to say  , the silent feels more pertinent for a minute .. what  they gonna do , though there is a lot alike moment they faced in the past , this moment was something else , the elder took the tatooed hands in his long palms , wraping his fingers around the fair pink skin , giving a bright smile to tranquil the audible heart beats of the  younger .

       " Its a healthy baby mr kim .. here take a look , "  the lady in her blue uniform and a stethescope hanged in her nape , said to the couple who lost their smiles in a rapid speed , their eyes looks so wide , looking  at the dark screen which showing some motinable fuck that they didn't understand a bit .

     " I didn't see .. where ?? " , the attorney asked gulping nothing , looking at the lady who pointed her fingers at the middle of the screen .. only to get a 5 minute silence from the couple , and it's really creeps her out

  " Fuck damn ..holy shit it's real  .. "

The lady come out from her dilemma hearing .. the wide-eyed man who on the bed cursing while his eyes crowded with full of opaque emotions

  " Darling  it's so small "

    " Yeah ..  soo small  . "

   The attorney scrunch   his nose for the nth time , looking at his husband who now examining a dead big salmon exhibited in a fish market , the smell of fresh dead fish kinda  makes his stomach squirms , for a minute he did forget he was in a call with his bestfriend aka his work partner , the pregnant male walked out the place , placing his tatooed fingers pressed aganist the nasal hole to mask the smell  .. really getting uncomfortable standing there for an hour were his husband who still didn't chose the fish he need for his cooking yet still bargaining to get a low price .

                      " Fuck .. no... I thought you become impotent after  hoonie's birth " .  , the other male on the phone said almost like  right of the bat  , he didn't even say hello nor hey .. he just started the conversation just like that after finding the text of his bestfriend's on his telegram attached with a photo of a ultrasound baby . 

         " Don't talk nonsense you fucking turd   " , the younger resonate his bestfriend excitement blatant sentence so blankly

               " Mmm so where are you guys now .. "  , jimin who knows the male for 16 years kinda have  little knowledge of  how to arithmeticaly calculate the youngers emotions with his sound waves , that he immediately change subject to find ,  what's the lack of logic behind the youngers voice. 

   " Hypermarket "

    " Shopping  ?? "

    " Tae was picking some groceries for home .."

The small male keep silent for a min to make the other to open up , it's all only happen in a blue moon , jungkook, the arrogant attorney being confused and messed up , it's really a rare thing that the other attorney was not really made up his mind beforehand .. that he had  only one solution and that is just  being quite still the other say something.

    " Chim .."  , the rare.. no rarely rare  soft voice of jungkook kinda make the attorney speechless that he didn't know how to react any more .

    " Okey... what fuck you want , don't ask my kidney please "

       " Saying like you gonna give  , I just need an idea to say this whole pregnant thing to hoonie "

Fucking finally the younger voiced out , after getting inside his luxurious car , setting his ass on the hard cushion and leaning his head backwards to the head board , pressing his whole weight on the soft cushion .

          " Show that ultrasound  pic you took " , the other male talk like it's not even a big deal

       " I didn't even understand a single think then how can he .."  , jungkook who closed his eyes with a frustrated sigh , wraping his slender fingers around wheel  tightly,  said, with a feeling in his head that talking to jimin doesn't make any good

        " You talking about the boy who buy birth control pills  and condoms a few  month ago for a girl ,  Hon... don't underestimate your son .. he knows how to gulp the forbidden fruit yet know how to act clean. "

        " But what if he doesn't want this .. he gonna hit  15 in next month ..16 year old gap kinda making my head mess... what if he ashamed to say his father got impregnated in such age .. "

     " Fuck kook you making me oldie , iam 2 year older than you and 3rd  time prego, what the hell happened to you , don't assume everything beforehand ..just tell him ... , if he don't want , knock your brat flat on his ass  "

     " I badly need a damn coffee now , Okey taetae  is coming... I call you later . "

   " OK  iam hanging up too "

             The early 30 year old cut the call , taking his eyes through the transparent glass only to see the man of his crossing the road  with lot of bags in his both hands , he was wearing a casual pants with a casual cheap t shirt and a cheap slipper on his large veiny foot .. , the short fluffy messy hair , and the not so familiar card between his plum lips .. may cause of his already messed mind , jungkook kinda forget the man of his didn't take his black card for shopping today ,  rather he had an unknown card in his hand . Taehyung finally freed his hands , getting inside the front sit with a bright boxy smile , pushing all the groceries on the  expensive back seat ,   " here  iced americano for my honey " , the elder pointed the coffee mug to the husband of his who carved  a sweet smile with a thought of how taehyung buys him a coffee like always , whenever he needs , a mind reader he is  , he sipped the cold coffee with hum of satisfactory,  but only to get a glimpse of a pink thing  on the plastic bag .

   " What the fuck was this .. "

    " I just found this inside mall .. it's looks kinda cute , " the elder answered while examining the pink feminie toys and dress he bought beforehand for his baby .

  " It's for girl babies tae .. "

   " Yeah I know .. "

   " How do you know it was a girl inside me .. "

                     "   I know ..iam sure it's a baby girl kookie , I just want to save toys for her .. look at this pink dress ..  soo.. cute  "

The attorney sighned , scratching him already messed template..isn't tae becoming a bit over excited for the baby , were he was still in a inner massacre with his own mind and heart , he just can't imagine how gonna his elder son react to this unexpected child news  , sure he gonna brag about the importance of protection and birth control,  or he gonna blame him for having sex for everyday ... each and every thought of his sons reaction kinda make the parent go for an another internal battle. The attorney again rolled his eyes seeing the husband of his now exhibiting the pink baby dress on his own body ...adorably ..

       " Babe it's not even for a new born .."

        "  Kookie our babie must be gonna be this size , you just have to eat a ton . "

The scent of different types of meats , topings , ketchups , mustards and aromas of all kind of food  hit the 3 set of nostrils , who silently eating their ordered food , were the one adult and a teenager feeding themselves an expensive steak with a fork and knife ,  while the elder ordered the cheapest among in the menu . The three  duos really doesn't how break the wall .. the thick tense air kinda becoming more and more thicker when the times goes , the teenager wants to ask what's make them sitting like a family in this awkward silence.. it's not usual for them to feel the silence among them , it's always the son and papa arguing or testing each others patience loudly as they can , voice , irritations , annoyness and love was always between them making their bond unbreakable , and this damn silent kinda makes him want  to tear up , the unwanted thoughts his friends thrusted inside his middle brain kinda eating his brain now .

      " Did you want anything else , like dessert or something  " , the almound brown eyes ask to the other bambi brown eyed teenager who playing with his food for an hour  by now

             " Mm yeah an ice cream is good , strawberry please "  , the boy stammered, still not looking at his parents who looks each other with a worried sick eyes , the boy was hanging his head down , playing with his food but didn't push the meat inside his system not even a single time

  " OK.." 

Again the silence started to engrave among them .. the dessert was served .. the music fades , the crowd started to leave one by one , and then there in a corner , a table with three .. playing with there fork and knife  and above them a orange chandlier light , badly wants them to finish this shit over that finally he  can rest after lightened for a whole day . The man in his white oversized shirt , the hair styled in mullet , white sleeve rolled to expose his full sleeve arts  , and a heart which  sounds badam .. badam , finally closed his eyes taking a brief amount of air and put the pic in the table and slides smoothly towards the teenager who get  awestruck seeing the thing ..

      " So it's true .. "  , the boy questioned with a teary eyes

   " Mm yeah..  ,"  the parents bite his lips and answered,  getting confused as how his son started to get tear up seeing the ultrasound pictures of the 2 month baby .

     " Which stage your in .. "  , after 3 or 5 minute silence the boy asked making the parents more and more pulverized

      " Mm first trimester I ...think "  , taehyung said totally not getting the unexpected vibe from his son , is he really that much despair to get a sibling that he was tearing up this much .

   " Does it pains a lot .. " , the teenager cried out loud like a baby , getting attention from  the peoples around , and the few tears of the teenager was enough for the parents to get a heartattack especially when they always careful to make the boy not to get hurt , that the almound brown rapidly hug the crying figure to tranquil him , the boy was sobbing really hardly at extent he can't even breath properly,    the breathless figure makes the attorney's heart hurt , broken that he can't mask the emotions he feeling now ,that he hugged the boy tightly getting too scared seeing the bearthless figure

    " No..no baby it's not paining , look papa was so  alright .. and  if you don't want ... we also don't want "

    " I don't want you to die ..  " , the boy cried a lot louder saying the thing he feels .

     " Why the fuck you think iam gonna die baby , it's nothing  ,"  jungkook tried to assure the boy , patting his back to calm  the younger , the red swollen face of the younger gives a flash back , the flash back of how he find the adorable ten year old of his in a hospital bed ..bullied and broked , were his husband on the same hospital fighting for his life , and it's all cause of his mistakes , how he wish to blur the past memories that burning  him alive .

   " But ..his grandma died .. "

    " Grandma .. what are you talking honey ..stop crying like this , did something happened in school "

Again the parents got cluttered with pulverized thoughts and  here their son talking the things which have no relations

    " No.. ,"  the boy shook his head like a obedient baby

    " Papa is not going to die ..,"   taehyung try to calm the younger with his soft assured words

  "  But he have cancer  "

There you go , making the parents look each other with a wtf look , where did cancer came out of nowhere,  and what did cancer have to do with this things .

       " Ohh fuck who told you this nonsense  ,"  jungkook  questioned with his usual papa tone , standing away from the fool of his son , here he worring sick about  something else and his son kinda crying for a non existing  drama were the boy wiped his tears with a hope and confusion crowded in his  bambi eyes..

  " Jeohoon and minwhu.. "

     " Fuck that fools , look at this ..atleast try to guess what it is "

The male try to control his anger , taking a deep breath and pointed the peace of paper and asked the teenager to  guess

     " Xray .. or ultrasound.. "   , the boy answered examining the paper while cleaving every bit of information by his eyes 

   " And what this is ,"  taehyung asked calmly , caressing the soft puffy curled locks of the younger while his slender finger pointed towards the  large dot  in the middle 

   " Don't know .. ..tumor?? "

     " Tumor  my ass ,"  jungkook cursed  rampaging his long fingers in between his soft black locks , getting really irritated and annoyed as how the special  revealing moment  turn out , he sometimes forget whose genes the teenager have , sure its taehyung's  ,  but only to get shut his mouth seeing the begging face of taehyung's who beggs him to calm his voice with a face expression

   " It's a baby hoonie .... you going get a sibling .. ohh our  baby is going to be a oppa "

   " What... "

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

          After 4 months ..

      " You sure you dont wanna take this case .. the client looks like a giant money bag  and moreover the victim "

       Jimin on the luxurious cozy couch with a laptop in his lap talk rather like a shout to the  pregnant male who on the behind ,  stirring his coffee , standing in the open kitchen ,  while his one hand rested in his big baby bump , he was wearing a white extra large tshirt which useless to hide the big baby bump of the younger , even his swollen umbilicas was visible outside from the thin cloth , and underneath he was just wearing a red short trouser exposing his white fair thighs.. , the males hair just overgrowned  bit that he was tied his soft locks in a cute ponytale , he was changed ... he looks like a round squeeze ball , with all his puffy cheeks and all , it's been 4 months and kook was in his 6th month now ,  the overwhelming incident happened 4 months  , the boy just walked out the restaurant like nothing .. he didn't talked to his  parents for 2 days , finally the stuborn brat of their came to their side .. saying ..,  no ordering them to keep the baby  , after that every thing goes backs to normal, now the teenager was the most excited and obsessed one among them , he can't even allow his papa to get a small scratch for the sake of his baby sibling  .

        Jungkook take sip of the coffee he made , only to throw up the black thing out in the sink , tasting the over bitter taste in his taste buds  , sure he can't even make a coffee for himself . The man come out  from  the kitchen after a minute , fetching the things he got in his hands to eat , and it's a lot and have a lot of  weird food  combos among them  , the man poped on the cushion like a big ball , fixing his baby bump with a painfull  groan , it's been already  been 4 months that he now tolerating the back pain , thanks to taehyung  who always with the male , whenever he asked for weird cravings , whenever he cried and laughed like a physco at the same time  cause of his moodswings and pains , taehyung deserves a nobel prize .

     " No.. , it's a fucking heck of a easy win case  , the  accuser doesn't even have a lawyer , moreover it is damn evident that he kill the man with his own hands and  with a well executed plan , there is no fun in taking a case which is already done  "  , the attorney  said fixing the plate of chips , ketchup, and cup of cold juice in his big baby bump instead of having tea table , why should he have to use a tea table when he have better options .

    " So your not taking .. "  , the small male asked with a judgemental looks towards the pregnant male who munching the worst salty chips in his mouth like it was most delicious thing in the whole world

    " Nope .. " , the other answered ... straight with a expression less , cheese spreaded face

      " If then Okey.. so cancel the appointment, "  the small male said with a  node, fixing his eyes on the screen of the electrical equipment

   " When is your date .. ,"  again jimin asked closing the lap top of his

   " After 2  months ..  "

   " Mm where is tae and hoonie .. "

Jimin again noded to the straight answers,  and  turn around , rotated his head all over the place  to find the familier figures he likes, and finally  he asked to the younger who imensed his eyes on the TV, after whole search party .

     " Hoon have school today .. Tae said he wants to meet some one ,  so cause of his damn meeting , iam so fucking bored now .. and this coffee machine  dead for 1 week by now ,"  jungkook said sipping the juice of his ,  and changing the channels of the tv , like no tomorrow with a sulky pout

          " How about a coffee ... from outside "  

    " Is you had a plan in your mind .. "

The pregnant caught the mischievous smile of jimin , and he knows something was off

       " Yep, I heard a rumor from our juniors, you know your brother .. he directed this cofee commercial for a not so famy coffee shop , but it kinda running smoothly , like they hitting a lot of money in their bank now .. more over I heard the model they fixed was the main reason for the success..  even your brother got a movie . "

   " So.. "

  " Kookie Common .. how about we get a coffee from there ,  it's delicious and stress free .. , and I have to shop for my little fellows "

Jungkook sighned , ofcourse the small male will never offer him a free coffee if not  he had his own benefits , precise that  he was really stressed , the only thing makes him calm was the food his husband  made , or some random fight with his son or some sexy acts with taehyung but today looks like the both son and the father was way busier than usual , so jimin is his one and only solution and  after all he really need a fucking coffee to calm his damn nerves  .

  " Its better be stress free  or your dead meat ."

************************************

* Happy  Easter  dears _  🥳

* And sorry for the late updates .

* And guys ...just guess the gender of the baby .. and comment down Okey..I just really needs to know what are you guys guessing , but I had the baby gender In my mind and will never change .. okey bye ...

2 or 3 side stories to go ....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...