๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ...

By jaeebreezy

๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ... More

โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
~โ˜†๐“‘๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ~
เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ-๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ~
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐•ป๐–Š๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“~
ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ท๐š’๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šž๐š™๐šœ~
เผบ๐’œ๐“‰๐“Ž๐“…๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐™š โ‹๏ฝก.

เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Š๐–—~

195 5 111
By jaeebreezy

a/n: this is a small prequel to the mini fic "permission" that was a collaboration fic with choiceslady . go to her page to check out the full story.

() - smut

Trystan's POV

I walk into the photography studio in search of my fiancée. With me just getting into town a few hours ago and I needed to see her. Although she knew I was in town, she didn't know that I was coming up to the studio to see her. When we spoke earlier after I landed she informed me that she had two photo shoots back to back and that she would meet me at her place afterwards. But not being able to be in her presence and not having my arms wrapped around for almost a month was driving me crazy.

Walking towards the back where she usually has her photoshoots setup, I spot her leaning over the computer looking at photos that I assume she's taken today.

"I swear if it isn't the camera you are leaning over it's that laptop."

She turns around with the biggest smile on her face at hearing my voice, my smile matching her exact one. She takes the camera strap from around her neck and runs straight into my arms wrapping her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. I immediately held her to keep her up from falling.

"Trys! What are you doing here? I told you I would see you after the shoots were done!"

She says while cheesing and unwrapping her legs from around me but keeping her arms in place.

"You did, but you know I couldn't stay away from you any longer, especially with us being in the same city. Tu m'as manqué."

Sevyn bites her bottom lip trying to hide the smile that I clearly see forming on those beautiful lips of hers.

"I've missed you too."

I slide my hands from her hips to her ass pulling her closer to me and laying a kiss on her lips. Just as we are starting to get into the groove of it, a voice from behind Sevyn is heard.

"Sev, could you help me with the-...oh sorry."

Pulling apart I looked up to see who the voice belonged to...Bronwyn Davis Ellis. A certain doctor turned business owner who I just so happen to have a slight crush on. I mean she is gorgeous, who wouldn't? Sevyn turns from my arms giving Bronwyn her attention.

"It's fine, what'd you need help with?"

"Oh um the zipper on this dress. I tried to zip it but I can't bring it up all the way. Can you help me with it please?"

"I gotcha, turn for me."

Bronwyn turns around and not to sound or look like a pervert. But I couldn't help that my eyes immediately traveled down to her ass. The dress was shaping her ass nicely. I watch as Sevyn reaches up and zip the dress on her body. Nothing about the action was sexual at all, but I couldn't lie, seeing them together stirred something inside of me. Something that I was trying to keep hidden.

"Damn Bron, this dress fits you like a glove. It looks good as fuck on you, right Trys?"

Hearing my name from my fiancée pulls me from my thoughts. I look up to see both women staring at me. Bronwyn looks from Sevyn to me a little taken back from whatever just occurred while I was in my thoughts...I didn't say anything out loud did I?

"Apologies, I didn't hear you."

Sevyn squints her eyes at me as if trying to read my mind or at least try and see I was acting weird all of a sudden.

"The dress? It looks good on Bronwyn."

I look over at Bronwyn and my eyes do a slow travel over her body in the bright orange and pink dress that compliments her brown skin oh so well. The dress was made for her, without a doubt. She looked damn good in it.

Pull yourself together Trystan! I clear my throat before giving a small nod and replying.

"Yeah..it uh it looks good."

Bronwyn gives me a full smile

"Thank you"

"Give me about another hour and a half and meet back at my place?"

Sevyn says as she gives me a kiss on the lips

"I will be there."

Sevyn's POV

Trystan and I watch one of my favorite random tv shows as I lay half way into his lap.

"I don't know how you could sit and enjoy these god awful cheap american shows."

I roll my eyes playfully as I adjust myself to look up at him.

"You say this every time but always so tuned in anytime I put on one of my shows. What does that say about you?"

"That I love you dearly and would sit and watch this nonsense with you."

He leans down and give my forehead a kiss

"What is the plot of this show anyway? I'm confused."

"Of course you are confused, you missed the first few episodes. Anywho the main character realizes that everyone in her life has been screwing her over behind her back. Starting with her boyfriend and someone who she thought was her friend. She realizes that her boyfriend has had a crush on her friend this whole time and has been acting upon it. Everything goes downhill from there within her life. Basically just a lot of drama and self realization."

"Doesn't sound interesting at all, it actually sounds very depressing."

I shrug my shoulders

"Well it's life"

And how fitting, I think to myself as my mind wanders to the little interaction that happened at my studio earlier today. I could see the way Trystan acted once he saw Bronwyn. I've actually been peeping the way he looks at her whenever she's around. And the way she looks at him. I mean I don't mind it, but I did find it a little weird how he's never mentioned the obviously small crush he has on the woman.

"Bb?"

"Hmm?"

"If you could have sex with anyone in the world, with them wanting the same as you. Who would you choose?"

"Megan the stallion"

I smack my lips and sit up fully at his response

"Love her and she is sexy as fuck, but that was such a basic answer and you know it. I mean really Trys. If anyone, like anyone we know personally and that you or I haven't had before..who would it be?"

Trystan looks at me with a slightly confused look on his face. He doesn't say anything , but after a few seconds I could see it all over his face at exactly who I was hinting at. He then makes a face as if he's thinking long and hard.

"Um no one comes to mind."

"No one? Leugenaar! Oh you are so lying your ass off."

I chuckle to myself

"We have an open and honest relationship Trys. Are you trying to spare my feelings or something? Thinking I wouldn't like it? It won't, because if anything, not telling me and trying to keep it a secret would hurt my feelings more."

"Belle...no one comes to mind."

I shake my head ok and lean back into the couch looking at the tv before side eyeing him.

"Hmm..interesting..not even Bronwyn?"

"Bronwyn?"

"Yes Bronwyn. Is that your fantasy? To play doctor with the doctor."

I say only slightly joking as I make my way closer to him on the couch. He watches me closely as I straddle his lap, looping my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my hips.

"You can tell me. I'm not jealous or anything, Bron is fine, she's a good choice, kind of a bummer that she doesn't play for both teams. Plus I know I'm the best you ever had"

I place a sweet kiss on his lips before trailing it down towards the base of his neck. He hums in agreement.

"I may have thought about it once or twice."

I nip the sensitive skin earning a hiss from Trystan.

"Ok ok more than once or twice. What are you trying to do? Seduce a confession out of me?"

"That may seem like the case, but I'm actually horny as fuck and needed you to be honest before you are anywhere inside of me."

Trystan cups both of my ass cheeks bringing me closer to him. I could feel his bulge of stiffness growing through the sweatpants he wore.

"And what's your verdict now?"

"That better be for me"

"Oh trust me, this is definitely for you. This pussy is the only one I'm thinking of right now"

He says as he goes up under the oversized shirt and touches me through my panties.

"Better be"

He leans forward giving me the most passionate, hungriest kiss on the lips. Been missing these lips for a month and I don't want them off of me any time soon.

As we are kissing, I take the opportunity to trail a slow plath down to the front of his sweatpants. Separating where the band of the sweats and his skin meets, placing my hand inside of them. And of course he was freeballing and ready for me to take it out whenever. So I do just that, grabbing his stiffness and releasing it from the restraints of the sweats. The tip already leaking with precum, I take my thumb as I run it across the head of his dick. I move my hand up and down his shaft slowly. I pull back from the kiss and look him into his eyes.

"Het oordeel is dat ik je wil berijden totdat je in mij klaarkomt."

I pull my panties to the side with one hand and raise up, with the other hand I guide his dick to the opening of my slit rubbing it up and down spreading my own arousal fluids as a lubricant. I moan out at the sensation. Trystan's hands slide further up my back until he's reached the back of my head. Grabbing a handful of my hair he pulls me forward so that we are face to face.

"Why are you being a tease hmm?"

Before I know it he thrusts up entering me hard. His head falls back onto the back of the couch with a grunt as my mouth falls open in a gasp in shock at the feeling. No matter how many times we have sex, it always feels like the first every single time.

"I thought I was in control?"

"I'm at your mercy, but I need to be inside of you just as bad as you need it."

I wine my waist back and forward in a slow agonizing but delicious rhythm. I swat Trystan's hands from my hips from his attempt to try to pick up the speed. He thought I was teasing him at first, that was only the beginning.

"Belle.."

"What's the magic word?"

"Please"

I lift from his dick and then slide my way down it. Repeating the action, getting a rhythm into the bounce. Trystan leans forward kissing on my breasts before taking one of my nipples into his mouth. He swirls his tongue around the sensitive bud grazing it with his teeth before pulling away and giving the other one the same treatment.

"Trystannn"

I pick up the speed bouncing faster and harder. Making sure to feel every inch of him all inside. I tighten around him as I go to nip the skin on his neck. When I feel his dick twitch inside of me and his hands go to my hips squeezing hard as hell, that's when I know he's about to cum. And I want it all so I never miss a beat. He thrusts up twice followed by a few swear words but in french, and I moan as I feel his hot seed shoot through me. I rock in a slower motion coming undone right after him, moaning and riding the waves of pleasure.

Somewhere after getting completed naked and between the second round we had made our way to my bedroom. I lay on my back as Trystan lays sweet gentle kisses all over my skin. My skin gets goosebumps from having my lover shower me with kisses and affection.

"You never told me who your choice would be."

He says as he continues his kisses, ready to go a few more rounds.

"Hmm..Logan"

Trystan pulls back, eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"Logan? As in Bronwyn's husband?"

"Do you know of any other Logan's?"

Trystan huffs as he climbs off of me laying on his back with one hand under his head. Acting as if I just said the most absurd unhinged thing known to mankind.

"You just ruined the mood"

I chuckle at his response

"Oh, so you can think about fucking his wife but I can't think about fucking him?"

"No it's not that, it's just...Logan? He's a cocky bastard."

"And you aren't?"

"He's an arrogant ass with his, I'm not. There's a difference."

"Mmh yeah whatever you say"

I scoot closer to Trystan and prop my chin onto his bare chest. Looking up at him smiling.

"Are you jealous?"

"Oh please, jealous? Never, you are my Belle..all mine forever. Zelfs in het hiernamaals."

He says as he grabs my left hand and kisses it where my diamond engagement ring shines on my finger. I smile to myself. Quiet for a few seconds, taking in all that we've talked about in the last hour.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I say as I smirk up at my fiancé. And when he returns the same smirk, I know that we are on the same page.

Translations:"Tu m'as manqué"=I missed you , "Leugenaar!"=Liar! , "Het oordeel is dat ik je wil berijden totdat je in mij klaarkomt"=The verdict is that I want to ride you until you cum inside of me, "Zelfs in het hiernamaals"= Even in the after life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 677 23
Wattpad deleted the book so I'm uploading again and editing the ones from the past. Fluff, Smut and everything else that pops into my head These ch...
23K 316 18
โ˜„ Various male characters x male reader oneshots โ˜„ โ˜„ fluff & smut โ˜„ 'Cuz there's not enough of these \โ€ข-โ€ข/
123K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅฐ WARNING โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
21.1K 274 16
Literally smuts , fluffs etc I DONT do X reader at all no requests for that. I do take requests but I rarely read da comments tbh I do gay ships s...