only for a night

By yofavoriteleo__

read and find out!!! More

1.
3.
5.
4.
mistakes.

2.

163 3 0
By yofavoriteleo__

Qu'mya

2 months later...

I felt like I had to throw up so I ran to my bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet. I was literally throwing up everything I ate, this been happening for about 2 months now. I finished throwing up and brushed my teethe and went back to my room. I finished getting dressed I was going to go see miya and nem today, I became coo with everybody but I haven't seen Killa since that one night. I fixed my edges before turning off my lights and walked out my room, I went downstairs to the kitchen and seen my mama, daddy, and little sister in there. "Hey were u going pretty." My mama said.

"I'm going to go hang with miya and some friends." I said grabbing me a sprite from the fridge.

"Do u think u can take your sister me and your dad have to run somewhere." My mom said.

"Yea come on mia." I said. I grabbed my 5 year old sisters hand and walking out the door to my car, I strapped her into her booster seat before hopping in. I pulled off and drove to the store to get me and my baby some snacks, I pulled up into the pharmacy and parked. I got out and grabbed Mia and went inside I went to the pregnancy test isle and got 2. We went back to the front and we got snacks and something to drink, I payed for our stuff and left. We got back in the car and drove to miya house, I pulled up seeing everybody car and a car I never seen. We grabbed our stuff and got out Mia walked infront of me and opened the door she walked to the living room and I closed the door back. Mia know this house like the back of her hands this her second home, I walked in the living room seeing everybody and Killa nd rylie sitting on his lap.

"Heyy everybody." I said yelling.

"Girl shut yo loud ass up." mike said

"Dont talk to my sister like that." Mia said rolling her eyes at him. I swear that's my mini me they sat right there and went back in fourth like usual."Heyy bestie." I said hugging miya.

"hey ma." She said hugging me back I sat next to her and we talked for a bit. I looked over and seen Tyler mugging me and I laughed because I know why he was.

"Hiii bestieee." I said going to hug Tyler.

"naw fuck u don't wanna speak now." He said pushing me off him. I laughed and went to grab my bag going to the bathroom, I locked the door and grabbed the test out the bag. I took them out the box and pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet I pee'd on the sticks and wiped my self. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, it said to look at the in 5 minutes I got on my phone and texted my parents back until the results came back. They wanted me to go pick up my brother from his friend house on my way home.

I put my phone down and grabbed the test seeing they both said pregnant, I knew at this moment my life was finna change. I didn't believe in abortions and adoptions. I knew who the dad was and I was scared to tell him because what if he disowns my baby, I wanted to cry but there was no point. I did this to my self now I gotta take care of my responsibilities. I text Miya to come up stairs to her room in her bathroom, I couple of minutes later the door open and miya walked in and seen the test in my hands. "omgg I'm finna be a Tete." Miya said yelling hugging me she was happy asl and I was to and couldnt wait. "Who the daddy and when u lose your v-card." Miya said.

"Killa and u remember that night when I first met all of them at that party we wound up fucking." I said.

"Omg btc and u didn't tell me wowwww." She said acting like she was hurt.

"welp go down there and tell him." She said.

I nodded wanting to get this over with, whether he said he didn't wanna be in his or her life my babies was forever set. I walked out the bathroom behind miya and we went back to the living room where everybody was, rylie was still sitting on his lap so I was just gone simply ask him to step outside. "hey um Killa can I speak to u outside." I said looking everywhere but him.

"What u need to speak to my nigga bout." Rylie said being loud.

"Um its personal." I said now looking at her because she didn't have to be loud.

"Whatever u gotta say to me u can say it right here shorty." He said hitting his blunt.

"u sure?" I asked

He nodded his head and I looked back at Miya and she nodded her head so I just told him.

"Um so u remember when we was at that party when I first met all y'all." I said and everybody was now looking at me making me neverous. He nodded his head wanting me continue.

"hey Mia step out go to yo room." I told her she got up and went upstairs to her room.

"She got her own room here." Mike asked.

"Yea we all do its our second home." I told them and they nodded.

"alr but that's the night we fucked and u took my virginity." I said looking at him and rylie.

"Bitch u fucked my nigga." Rylie said hopping up off his lap like she was finna do something.

"Rylie imma need u to sit tf back down." Miya said standing up walking over to us.

"that ain't my baby get the fuck out my face." Killa said.

"Did u not just hear me say u took my v-card and u the only nigga I ever fucked." I said now getting up set.

"Idgaf about nun u talking about shorty." He said.

That's when I seen rylie finna walk up on me but before she could even touch me Miya started beating her ass. They was going at it for a good 5 minutes miya had fucked up her face and all. "Alr break that shii up." I told the boys. Mike and Rico got up and grabbed them.

"Bitch don't u ever try my bestie while she pregnant." Miya said mad.,

"Girl fucvk both u hoes I got u when I see u that go for both of yall." Rylie said looking fucked up her and all.

"Girl u ain't gone do shii so stfu and fuck u and yo nigga y'all both some hoes." I said.

"Bitch what u say." Killa said looking at me.

"Bitch u heard me I didn't stutter." I said

"AYe y'all chill out." Tyler said.

"Naw I ought to slap this bitch with them babies in her." he said

"Killa that's fucked up bro." rico said.

I just grabbed my shii and went to grab Mia and we left I couldn't believe he just spoke on my children like that, that was wrong asf. I sped off and went to get my brother from his friends house. I pulled up and they was outside playing basketabll, he walked over to the car and got In putting on his seat belt.

"wsg sis." He said

"Heyy." I said.

"U good." He said looking at me.

"Yess I'm fine are u good bubs?" I asked

"Yea."

we continued talking to we pulled up to the house and both my parents cars were gone meaning they was finna be gone for a while. We got out and went inside I went up stairs to my room and changed into some shorts and a bra so I can cook dinner. "aye y'all shower and stuff so by the time y'all done the food will be done." I told them. They went and got in the shower while I got out the stuff for some nachos, I took the meat out the pack putting it on the stove. While I was cooking I got a call from Miya so I answered.

"Heyy pretty u ok."

"Yea I'm good, is u good tho yo hands Alr?"

"hy I'm forever stepping behind u."

"same here but I aint tripping I got me and mines and that's just that.

We chopped it up until the food was done I told her I will call her tmr and made they plates. I put them on the table and poured them something to drink and called them down. A couple minutes later they came down, and sat at the table. "thank u mya."

"u welcome." I said eating.

"How was your day mj." I asked my brother

"it was good, wbu?" he asked

"want me to be honest." I asked

"yea nigga." he said sometimes I be thinking he the older brother he only 16 tho.

"um so I found out I'm pregnant and the baby father disowned my kids and told me he should have slapped me while my kids was in me." I said

"Damn I'm finna be a uncle and fuck him u got me I'm gone be here helping u the whole way." My brother said getting up and gave me a hug.

I cried on him for a while until I got myself together." I know u do, so Mia what u think about the baby." I asked.

"Well I'm going to be dressing them and they gone be hanging with me." She said on her phone. I shook my head I swear my sister is something else boy. We finished eating and mj cleaned up the kitchen while we went to lay down. Mia came and layed with me like every other night, I made me a doctors appoiment online before going to sleep.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

so????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1K 65
Read and see!!
1K 31 27
Just Read It!
17K 845 22
Just read .
53.9K 1.2K 48
just read shawty