Checkmate.

By K_wriites

BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. - Grey Eyed Asshole.
Chapter 2- Surprise, Suprise.
Chapter 3- Friend group.
Chapter 4- Let hell begin.
Chapter 5- Pay attention.
Chapter 6- Practice makes perfect.
Chapter 7- Perv.
Chapter 8- I'll give you what you want.
Chapter 9- Bathroom break.
Chapter 10- Dont get comfortable.
Chapter 11- Sandwich.
Chapter 12- The race.
Chapter 13- Sore loser.
Author's note
Chapter 14- New face.
Chapter 15- Dog
Chapter 16- Found you.
Chapter 17- fuck buddy.
Chapter 18- the Deal
Chapter 19- secrets revealed
Chapter 20- Turning point.
Chapter 21- Game Day.
Chapter 22- The Game
Chapter 23- Celebration.
Chapter 24-Princess
Chapter 25-Project
Chapter 26- Alone.
Not an update
Chapter 27- The mistake.
Chapter- 28 Drunk.
Chapter 29- The box.
Chapter 30- Pizza
Chapter 31- Taste โš ๏ธ
Chapter 32 - The news
Chapter 33- The ball
Chapter 34- Class
Chapter 35- Hoodie
Chapter 36- The Fight.
Chapter 37- Winner
Chapter 38- Details
Chapter 39- Agreement.
Chapter 40- The Deal.
Chapter 41- Compliment
Chapter 42- taken
Chapter 43- Aftermath
Authors note (not an update)
Chapter 45- Sapphire
Chapter 46- Back to normal.
Chapter 47- touch me
Author's note
Chapter 48- Chaos
Chapter 49- traitor
Chapter 50- M.I.A
Chapter 51- Safe
Chapter 52- Free
Chapter 53- Yes.

Chapter 44- Anger

2.8K 109 23
By K_wriites

ZARIA'S POV

ONE WEEK LATER.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Jayden yells, slamming Ryan onto the mat for the 5th time.

"Have mercy you bastard!" Ryan cries out, trying to get up. "Say you give up." Jayden locks his arms around Ryan's neck pulling him down to the mat once again.

"I give up! Goddamnit." Jayden drops Ryan on the mat before standing, and reaching for his towel.

"Pussy."
"Your mom."

"I'll seriously kill you." Jayden warns.

"If you two are done fucking around, go help Luca unload and do inventory. He just pulled up." Dante enters the gym, wearing nothing but basketball shorts.

"Right. Good-luck ZZ, and don't hurt her Dante." Jayden warns as he hops out the rink with Ryan following shortly behind him.

After the incident, Dante insisted that I learn self defense- just the basics. "You still have time to back out, sweetheart. I train hard and fast."

During this week, Dante has had countless meetings, and been a little distant. I slightly trained with Jayden, but of course he didn't actually hit me.

I lean in closer to him, "I like it that way." I say, winking at him. He swallows hard, before clearing his throat.

"Let's get started. Get in the ring." He holds the ropes up allowing me to slip under before he joins me.

"This is your basic stance. Arms up, knees bent, legs slightly apart." I mimic his stance before he pulls me closer to him.

"I know all this stuff, Jayden taught me." I whine, can't we get to the fun stuff?

"Get into your stance again, let me fix some things." I nod, once again getting into my stance. He stands behind me, holding my waist as his hands slip to the waist band of my leggings.

"Good." He moves away, not before smacking my butt which made me hiss a little.

"Ok, I want you to throw a punch." He stands in front of me.

"Aren't you going to.. hit me back?" I question.

"You can't handle a hit from me princess, not yet."

"I can. Don't baby me with this Dante. Let me learn. I'm healed, even Luca said it. I'm tired of being weak!" I throw a punch, and he swiftly dodges it.

"You're tired of being weak? Show me." I throw another, hitting him in the chest. He doesn't budge, as he gets into his stance.

"Remember you asked for this." He throws a punch towards my face and I just barely dodge it.

Holy shit.

I slightly step back, fixing my stance. We circle for a moment, before I swing towards Dante's face. He dodges, catching me off guard with a punch to the ribs.

I slightly whimper as the pain rips through my body but I shake it off. I fix my stance, dodging his next hit, as I land one of my own.

I'm not bigger or stronger than him, I'll need to find something else. "Stay out of your head. Fight." He punches me again, in the stomach this time.

I can tell he isn't hitting me with his full strength, and honestly? I'm glad. This already hurt like hell.

"You're tired of being weak right?! So fight!" He backs me into a corner, hit after hit. I try my best to block his attack, until he lets up.

He takes a step back, breathing heavily. "You aren't weak Zaria, but you are in your head way too much to be a fighter. Thats enough for today."

"No. I can do this. I'm fine." I advanced towards him, sending a few blows to his torso, he slightly flinches and that's when I found it. His sweet spot.

I focus my hits on that spot all while trying to avoid his. Dantes suddenly  grabs my arm, launching me over his shoulder. My back hits the mat hard and I groan.

He holds my arms beside my head while climbing on top of me. " I love the sight of you under me, princess." He grins and his grip slightly loosens, I take this as the chance to flip our position.

I use my lower body strength to flip us, leaving me on top, I quickly grab his arms, trying my best to hold them down. "I think I like being on top better, you know." I tease, slightly moving my hips.

"Don't tease Cariña, or this will end with me  inside that sweet little pussy of yours." He rasp out in a seductive tone.

"And if I wanted that?" I push, biting my bottom lip.

"Then I'd gladly give it to you." He breaks away from my gasp, reaching up to my neck and pulling my face down to his.

"But I fuck like I train, sweetheart. Hard. Fast. Merciless." His voice slightly drops with each word and the ache between my legs returns.

Someone clears their throat, making our heads whip to the side. I spot Dante's dad along with Luke standing at the door, and I quickly shuffle to my feet.

Dante mutters a  few curse words before standing.

"I hope we aren't interrupting anything son. I heard the shipment came in."

"You are.  I can handle the inventory myself. Always have." Dante grits out.

"Yes you have, but you seem... distracted." His eyes shift to me before looking back at Dante.

I shift behind Dante, trying to leave the ring but he grabs my arm. "I'm not distracted. If I said it's going to get done, it will."

"Right. Well, we have much to discuss. About your engagement. The wedding is set in 3 months."

His words hit me like a ton of bricks. Engagement? Did Dante agree to marrying her? I pull away  from his grasp as he turns to me.

"Ria let me-"

"I have stuff to do. I'll let you talk." I mumble, slipping out the ring.

As I attempt to walk past Luke and Dante's father, Luke reaches out, and grabs my arm.

"My offer still stands.. I can help you with that heartbreak-" no sooner than he finished talking, Dante appeared behind me and shoved him away.

"Touch her again, I fucking dare you." He grits, putting distance between the two of us.

I take this as my chance to slip out the gym. Once out I quickly make my way to my room, locking the door.

This is a misunderstanding.. right? It has to be. But what if it's not? A million scenarios run through my head as I strip out my gym clothes and jump in the shower.

. . .

LATER THAT EVENING.

After jumping out the shower I finished up some homework. Online classes were so much easier- because I could cheat.

I've avoided Dante after hearing what his father said. Engagement? It couldn't be true, but what if it is?

The door to my room opens, and in steps Luke. I stand from my desk, shuffling away as he steps further into my room.

"Get out." I warn, holding my pen tightly in my hand.

"Relax, I'm sure you have questions no? Let me answer them." He locks the door, before shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Unlock the door, now."

"Alright, as you wish." He unlocks the door, before leaning against it. "I won't get close to you, just ask away. I'm sure there are questions running around in that little head of yours."

I shouldn't- but what if? "The engagement. Is it real?" He nods.

"And Dante agreed to it?" He nods again. How could I have been so fucking stupid.

"He will marry Anastasia, how does that make you feel?" He smirks.

Don't break Zaria. "It doesn't matter. We were never together, he doesn't owe me anything." I turn back to my desk, gathering my school work.

That wasn't a complete lie. Me and Dante never had titles. Technically, he was single. But I don't understand why he would change his mind.

"You want to know why right? I'm sure you do." He pushes off the door closing the distance between us.

"It's because-" before he can finish the door is swung  open, and a scarily calm Dante walks in.

His eyes find mine, before shifting to Luke. "Why the fuck are you in her room, Luke?" He stalks towards Luke, grabbing his shirt.

"I thought I would invite her out for lunch, to deal with the heartbreak." Luke smirks, and Dante's jaw clenches.

"You don't know when to quit, do you?"

"I guess not but hey, no harm right? You're engaged after all."

"Shut the fuck up and get out." He shoves Luke out the door, before slamming it shut and locking it.

He turns to me, taking slow steps in my direction. "Why was he in here Zaria?" His voice is dark, and his eyes are void of any emotion.

"We were just talking. I don't see why you care." I cross my arms.

"Why I care?" He scoffs. "Because a man was in your fucking room, alone with you, with the door closed, and it wasn't me." He takes one more large step in front of me.

"And you're engaged to a woman that isn't me. Looks like we're even right?" I mutter out. A mix of anger and jealousy follows.

"You don't know what you're talking about. And you left before I could even fucking explain." His voice slightly raises.

"You don't owe me an explanation. We were never exclusive right? You're single- well engaged, and I'm single."

"The hell you are." He snaps. "Zaria we aren't exclusive but you know damn well you're mine.  Nothing will change that shit."

"If you're engaged, I'm sure me going on a date shouldn't be an issue." I give him a soft smile, attempting to side step him.

He catches me by my throat, forcing my back against my desk. "The only person you'll be going on a date with is me." He grits.

"Wanna bet?" His hand slightly tightens around my neck as his other hand props my leg up on the desk.

"Don't make bets with me sweetheart they won't end well. Now let me tell you what's going to happen."

⚠️Mature content warning ⚠️

The sound of fabric tearing fills the room and I gasp, realizing he just tore my leggings.

He cups my pussy in his hand before leaning in. "You're going to sit your pretty little ass on this desk while I eat that pretty little pussy of yours." He rasp out.

Push him away. My mind tells me, but the ache in between my legs tells me something else.

"Okay?" He questions, rubbing circles around my clit. I bit my lip to cut off a moan, "ok."

"Good. Now sit back." He lets my throat go, popping under my thigh. I slide everything on my desk to the side. A few things fall, but I don't care right now.

I shift my body on top of my desk, and Dante drops to his knees. Pulling my underwear down. "You are the only woman that brings me to my knees Zaria. And I fucking hate how you make me feel."

"How do I make you feel?" I whisper out as he reaches up, pulling on my neck making me look down at him.

He brings his other hand to my mouth.
"Suck." I slowly wrap my lips around his fingers, sucking them as he watches. His eyes never leave mine as I peer down at him.

He pulls his fingers out my mouth, bringing them to my core. "You make me feel like killing any man that comes near you.."

"You make me feel like my fucking empire could burn but I would be ok as long as no flames touched you."

His words make me even wetter.

"And, you make me feel like a horny fucking teenager." He slams two fingers into me, causing me to cry out. His hold on my neck doesn't lighten up.

I watch as he slams his fingers in & out of my pussy. "Does that feel good mamí?" he whispers before flattening his tongue against my clit.

His fingers speed up, and  his tongue explores my pussy. My hips buck as his fingers hit deeper, and he sucks on my clit.

I run my hands through his hair slowly, lightly tugging on it making him groan.

"Dante." I moan, trying to be quiet.

"That's right baby, moan my name. Let everyone know who's making you feel this good." He grunts, before latching back onto my clit.

"Fuck Dante." I attempt to close my legs, and Dante's teeth scrape over my clit. "Keep them open." He warns.

"I'm going to come Dante oh my gosh-" my orgasm hits me hard as Dante holds my hips down, not stopping his fingers. His tongue swirls around my sensitive clit and I try to pull away.

He pulls away, still holding my neck as he stands. "Say you're mine." His fingers slow as he peers into my eyes.

When I don't respond he stops his movement. "Say it. Or you won't come again."

He kisses down my neck, licking and sucking on the skin. "I-I-I'm yours." I moan out as his fingers regain their rhythm.

"Good cariña, now say I'm yours." My eyes go wide at his request. His fingers speed up,

"say it while you come on my fingers. Say I'm yours."

My core clenches, and I feel my orgasm approaching. "Go ahead sweetheart, say it." He pinches my clit and that sends me over the edge.

"Fuck Dante you're mine."

"Good baby, now come on my fingers." He purrs into my ear.

Thats all it takes for me to come undone. I latch onto his arm, trying to calm my quivering body. He continues to leave sweet kisses down my neck.

"I could listen to you moan all damn day." He grins, moving towards the bathroom to wash his hands.

⚠️ mature content end⚠️

I hop off the desk with wobbily legs, quickly grabbing a pair of shorts and slipping them on following him. "You owe me a pair of leggings." I hold up the now tore pair.

"They were in the way, it isn't my fault." He shrugs, turning off the water.

"It is! You ripped them." I poke his chest and he raises a brow.

"Ok? What will you do if I don't get you another pair hmm?" He challenges.

"I'll kick your ass". I respond crossing my arms.

"You couldn't even if you tried, and considering your legs are twitching right now I doubt you could." He pops my inner thigh and I slightly jump.

"Whatever." I hold my hand up to his face, leaving the bathroom.

I hear him move behind me,but I wasn't expect his next move.

He comes out from the bathroom, tackling me onto the bed. We hit the mattress with a loud thud.

Dante shifts on top of me, "What happened to those ninja moves?" He grins.

Asshole. "I was going easy on you. Get off!" I roll over, and he hits the floor.

"Fuck." He groans

I quickly stand from the bed, "are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" next thing I know, my feet are kicked out from under me.

I can't help but laugh when he wraps his arms around my waist holding me down. "Ok, ok." I say breathlessly.

We lay on the floor for a minute. My head rest on his arm.

"I can't promise to be your knight in shining armor, Ria. But I want to try. Just give me time to figure this shit out ok?"

I turn to look at him. "Ok, but that blondie  better not get comfortable Dante, I mean it. Or I'll really kick your ass."

He chuckles, still not taking me seriously and I crack a smile.

"She won't Ria."

I take a deep breath, I still have one question that's swimming around in my head. "Why did you agree to this Dante.. to marrying her."

He doesn't respond.

"Dante?"

"I will tell you, Zaria. I just- can't- right now. I need you give me time." I nod, slowly standing from my position as he follows.

"Don't be upset with me." He mutters, cupping my face in his hand.

Was I upset? Yes. But he asked for time. I'll give it to him. But I want to know what's going on. "I'm not upset, just tired."

He begins leaning down, and I close my eyes anticipating a kiss that never came. I peek at him, and he's smiling.

"You thought I was going to kiss you?" He raises a brow.

I grip the front of his shirt, pulling him down to my height. "I suggest you give me a kiss before I find someone else to do it, perhaps? I smirk and his jaw clenches.

"You know Ria-" he pauses, gripping my waist bringing my body closer to his.

"One of these days I'm going to fuck you hard enough for you to forget even the slightest thought of another man."

He leans in, whispering in my ear. "You know why?" I shake my head.

"Because you'll be so full of pleasure you won't even remember your own name. You'll be nothing but a moaning mess under me, craving for my touch."

His words are full of promise, and the ache between my legs returns. He kisses my ear before standing to his full height.

"But- if you'd like to find someone else, and have them killed. Be my guest. Because if someone touches you, they'll die. And I'll fuck you til you forget about their fucking existence."

He simply shrugs, as if he didn't just say the most... dirtiest things to me. "So, did you finish your school work?" He's seriously going to move on like he didn't just-

"You cant just say stuff like that and-"

"Would you rather me show you?" He offers. I pause for a moment, caught off guard by his words.

"No-" my voice comes out squeak-ish

"Alright then. I've got some stuff to handle. I'll see you later?" I nod, and he leans down once again.

I give him a questionable look, "I'm going to kiss you this time Ria, I'd appreciate it if you'd kiss me back." He grins before his lips meet mine.

The kiss is soft, and slow, he lightly bites my bottom lip before sucking on it. The mix of pain and pleasure sends a shiver down my spine.

Pulling away, he speaks. "Your kisses are almost as sweet as your-"

I cover his mouth with my hand before he can finish. "Bye Dante." I shoo him out the door and he laughs.

"I was going to say personality.." he argues.

"Right."

I close the door as Dante walks off.

What a day.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

HEY GUYS.....
I didn't really get to edit a whole lot of chapters so I'm still working on that 😭 BUT this chapter is a little longer... is it too long?? Please lmkkk

How we feeling about this book??? Thank yall for almost 70k reads!!!! Insane insane insane!!!

I'm going to continue to update/ edit SO please be patient with me and I appreciate yall not killing me about mistakes 😭

VOTE/COMMENT

30 votes = update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 76 34
"๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช, ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท. ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ถ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ...๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚, ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ." H...
222K 6.4K 33
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
32.3K 1.4K 63
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! โ˜…Be careful who you trust. Because, even your bestfriend can also become your greatest enemyโ˜… Don't come close to me !" I...
7K 79 23
'Can i ask you a really personal question princess? It's okay if you don't want to answer it.' Dex asked. 'Sure what's your question? And I'll see wh...