eyes to heaven.

By stqrlverr

" take them off and i'll stop fucking you " . ━━━━━ ( EYES TO HEAVEN ) 〨 ❛ e . jaeger x fem... More

|| ♯ › 〉🌟

¹ EYES TO HEAVEN

431 17 4
By stqrlverr

━゙┆CH i. EYES TO HEAVEN.

ꜜ¡ warning/s   ONESHOT & religious symbolism/imagery ¡ꜜ

"PUSH THEM UP.".

Eren, the typically impulsive brunette demanded, tanned back relaxed against the heather grey headboard of their paradisiacal residence utilised not only for moments of laze but a common space for impious practices; allurement towards heavenly licks and melodious moans a depraved facade for the infernal blaze beneath each impure touch.

Y/n had nipped on the tip of his thumb to prevent a honeyed cry via their private areas conversing, her glasses sliding with every grind of her eager hips.

However, the strong-willed male refused to watch the accessory escape and tumble aside, unexpectedly passionate regarding her sporting the specs, thus his index finger pushed the metal frames in place - an almost gentleman-like gesture had his calloused hand not landed a stern slap to her winsome visage.

"I don't think so sweetheart.".

Minuscule glimmers assembled within her eyes. Such beguiling sights were maximised through her lenses, a makeshift silver screen for Eren as he personally witnessed each star bundled into the next as they cramped her vision every time she whimpered his name - those escorting the moon above envious.

The glinting canopy consisting of cosmic elements displayed outside stimulated their sexual climb, reflective in her drive to achieve spews of white; her spirit lunar and an embodiment of eruptive romance as her femininity aroused the man she permitted cherish her dreamlike trait, an enhancement of her beauty no other blousy woman could dare attain.

Her collarbones spread like wings from the base of her blotchy throat to the ends of her shoulders, resemblance to an exemplary servant belonging to God uncanny whilst her seraphic beam remained evident.

It was impossible for an empyrean figure such as herself to be born on this mundane earth, this habitation no match to the exquisite wine and diaphanous threads offered within the lord's celestial abode.

"Look at you getting more wet after I slap you, my perfect slut." He commented and studied how her desperate pussy rubbed against his own erection awaiting its owners' permission to initiate brutal damage.

Although determined to scorch inklings of misdeed onto the vacant canvas of her smooth skin, Eren mentally halted himself, craving a second longer to appreciate the erotic aura envelop her limbs and summon her into a whirlwind of temporal rapture; her aureate halo constructed of elegant harp strings never faltered - a stark contrast from the devil horns rooted beneath his blanket of dark brown.

Additionally, he adored the moon's divine traits cascade around her nude silhouette, its luminosity of silver divinity tailored to personally cup her mounds littered with bouts of violet; no amount of opulent satin could replace the moonlit lingerie highlighting her perked nipples and bruised curves.

It wasn't until the tip of his wet cock - courtesy of her tongue's prior meddling - did he encounter the bleeding of an innocent white rose permeated scarlet red, another night her submissiveness tested.

"Look at my baby, about to lose her mind over my dick," he bragged with the ghost of a smirk loitering above his taupe lips as he held her stare.

When Eren chose to boast, all she had to do in retaliation was reach for her glasses and grip the thin frames before he pettily smacked her hand away, a firm warning prohibiting her reaching for them again.

He guided her delicate hands onto his muscular chest as preparation before she welcomed his stiff cock.

Something tugged on his heart when he saw his intelligent girlfriend splashed with an amorous aroma, cheeks puffed and dulcet drool smothered from having previously gagged around his shaft.

But what tipped him over the edge were her glasses, granting a clearer insight into her intellectual vision and orbs usually drowned in sensuality - though currently were glossed with her own tears of gratification, illuminating the hidden speckles of moon dust usually veiled by the intense deluge of y/e/c as he shoved his pulsating tip against her pretty clit.

"Shut up Jeager," she attempted to rebuke with a disapproving glare as the tense air nestled its lanky fingers around her neck.

A persuasive murmur to succumb to lecherous desires embraced the romantic organ (also the guardian of every emotional wiring linked to the other) that actively thumped beneath her velvety skin in an aching attempt to support the suggestion of surrendering; her flesh an essential boundary preventing the outline and visibility of each heartbeat to the naked eye.

Y/n obliged, a timid sigh a balm to her heavily punctured lips as her hips fully sank down and consumed the entirety of Eren's yearning dick; her walls already stretched as she slowly rose up and gracefully slid down.

Eren refrained his moan, tight lipped and a single noise of acknowledgment before inhaling deeply, "Atta girl.".

Both his hands settled upon her waist as he began to guide her riding him, her own hands now flat against his shoulders as she established a steady pace. However Eren's patience grew thin promptly and he desired far more.

His digits teasingly reached behind, parting her ass cheeks before his index finger slyly snaked around her asshole, in return receiving a gasp from the sudden stroke of the taboo area - but she fucking loved it, especially when he pressed the pad of his finger against the lone hole.

Rectangular indents unwillingly engraved themselves onto her bottom lip as her newly manicured nails dug into his shoulder blades, clawing whilst he teased her behind as the breathy whisper of 'Eren' managed to slither up her throat and beyond each individual taste bud too engrossed with the fluid she'd hungrily swallowed beforehand.

He suffocated her breasts, palm slyly rubbing her nipple as his other returned to her hip, a tight grasp to keep her steady as his cock invaded past her homely interior, eager he settle within her permanently.

These lewd moments were considered Eren's personalised utopia, their bodies doused with the swarm of her sweetly dipped moans and his low grunts; love poems written with rogue ink sheltered beneath their flushed cheeks emerged.

His cock decorated with bulging veins twitched within her sheathing warmth, never not silky and wet when clasped around him.

Devotion surrounding her awareness of how to please him never fizzled, rather he pulled himself up and nuzzled his head into the nook of her craned neck as she peaked down to study his cock vanish within her, the pair anticipating the climax soon to commence.

The heated skin on skin contact melted all dominance within her; his chest lightly squished against hers in desperation to be one entity and briefly awakened Eren's hidden zeal for clinginess.

She endured an all too familiar sensation within her gut when the exhilarating rush of ecstasy invading Eren's narrow veins corrupted each of his blood cells, victim of their licentious behaviour - his only getaway through retracing the bruised clouds imprinted upon her breasts; an artwork gracing her chest no prestige gallery could ever possess.

The warmth of his saliva settled against her clammy complexion as his pouted lips contorted into open mouthed kisses, allowing curses past his loose tongue. In return, her fingers wove themselves through his brunette tresses as her own head threw itself back, a gentle tug on his roots heightened the flow of their synchronised movements.

The ingrained behaviour surrounding Eren's dirty mind swayed the reigns on his own manoeuvres. He hissed, delivering a sharp squeeze to her round ass which seized a strangled moan out the breathless female; eyes rolled and back arched from brazen delectation.

"Ah shit I'm gonna cum," he snarled, savouring the way her blissful expression snapped to meet his once he subconsciously reached between her sore thighs and pinched her sensitive clit.

"And you're gonna cum with me.".

Y/n blinked owlishly, facing difficulty when processing his words at first before she swiftly shook her head to which Eren replied with a devious simper and an even more devious remark "You don't want to be a good girl for me?".

Although a tad bit impressed at her disobedience, once again he launched another soft spank onto her ass, adding "it's cute you think I care what you say.".

Y/n jolted at his declaration and attempted to entice Eren into a steamy kiss as a distraction from the urgent rubbing of her clit but unfortunately to no avail.

Instead his freehand mushed her cheeks infused with crumpled rose petals together, her complaints another musical component added to his personal symphony composed of her mellifluous moans.

"You look so fucking beautiful," he sighed, adoring the steam from the dense atmosphere cloud the edge of her lenses, steadily invading the pathway of her sight.

He observed the slick swirls created from his trickster tongue drip between the valley of her breasts as they bounced from the savegery of his thrusts, if daytime the wet trail would be resplendent beneath the syrupy, benevolent, rays of lustre.

Y/n hummed at his momentary attachement on her nipple, a familiar sting pained her puffy lips as his canines softly pierced the bud, calming the temporary infliction by flattening his tongue around the entire area before awarding the same treatment to the other boob.

"Yeah, so beautiful..." he confirmed during a flash of vulnerability before she successfully caught his lips in a weak kiss; rolling her hips that he mimicked to meet her thrusts.

Impactful slapping of skin corrupted any remaining purity within the air. A few more forceful thrusts and Y/n's concupiscent cries mirrored the opaque sobs coaxed around Eren's cock, his own evidence of sin apparent as loose threads of blanche webs sprawled not only within her tainted insides but dribbled ever so slightly between her bruised limbs. Eren's exhale of euphoric release pecked her ears.

A cheeky grin cracked his dominant demeanour, hands unable to break contact from her figure still crushed hotly against his, neither of them in a rush for him to pull out.

Y/n's own coyness surfaced, gently cupping his defined jaw, caressing the sprouting stubble and enjoying the rough scratch against her loving palms.

"You're all mine," she paused, managing to snag a glimpse at the verdant vines knotted around one another and bordering his sable pupils; symbolic of the unity between him and his friends but more importantly with herself.

"I'm all yours." he murmured once freed of her compelling gaze, not without noting her askew glasses and knotted hair, predictably no different from his own as the strands he had previously tugged into a bun were now being smoothed back by her slim fingers.

He watched as she finally heaved her frames off, managing a brief chuckle afterwards. One reason he loved fucking her with them on was because once withdrawn, tiny indents appeared on either side of her nose to which she without failed would complain about later.

The main reason though?

Upon surveying her snag any unstained fabric nearest to her, struggling to temporarily clean the smudged spectacles - he relished in knowing once they were perched back onto the bridge of her nose, the first visualisation she'd recall would be her assertive boyfriend tarnish her virtuous soul (formed behind pearly gates) now conformed to encapsulate his carnal yearn.

"Yep, all mine." he purred breathlessly.

' AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
i'm extremely late to the aot craze but I'm only around 7 episodes in so excuse me if Eren's character isn't up to par, furthermore I haven't written in over year so excuse the rustiness too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 137K 50
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Alex has been living the same life, with the same routine, repeating i...
2.1M 54.7K 14
"fuck you" "fuck me" "w-what?" *smut* short chapters but that's the style of the book.
2.5M 29.2K 21
🔞🔞🔞*extra smut warning*🔞🔞🔞 Jennie and Lisa were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestfriends, but what if their "friendship" w...
93.1K 3.4K 29
will eren give up everything to keep you alive? or will he give you up to save everyone else?