Don't Blame Me

By Elvisfan_18

Anastasia Rose Mikaelson is the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall. She is the twin sister of Ho... More

Cast Part 1
Cast Part 2
Prologue
Act One: In the Beginning
Chapter One: The Birth of Twins
Chapter Two: As They Grew
Chapter Four: Meeting of the Minds
Chapter Five: The Escape
Chapter Six: The Letters
Act Two: The New Family
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Hamiltons

Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?

58 3 0
By Elvisfan_18

"Hope?! Have you seen my medical book?" The 16-year-old Anastasia Mikaelson yelled as she tore apart her room.

"No. But I think you had it in the library." Hope answered back to her 12 minutes younger twin.

Anastasia hurried to the library and found her book. Walking past Hope's bedroom she said soft. "Thank You."

Anastasia quickly shut the door and locked it before removing the glamour spell that was on her book. It quickly transformed back to her art book.

You see, Hope could be a thief at times. So, Anastasia having learned that Hope won't touch her art books put glamor spell on her art so Hope can't take them. Elijah and Kol thought the idea ingenious and with the help of Davina made them unlocatable so Hope can't use a locator spell to find them.

When Anastasia was 12, Elijah, Kol and Davina had her tested and found out she was a genius. She has an IQ of 210. 'That's why she's so perceptive.' Kol had said at the time.

Anastasia was writing a new spell and doing an art piece in her notebook/spell book when Hope burst into her room unannounced.

The glamor spell quickly spread and went back in place before the book's true intentions were revealed to her nosy sister.

"Whatcha doin?" Hope asked as she plopped herself on Anastasia's bed.

"Reading. What does it look like I'm doing?" Anastasia asked sarcastically.

"Why do you read so much? You never have time for any fun." Hope queried then told her twin.

"Because reading is fun to me. Anyways, what do you want?" The blonde questioned her sister.

"Mom said I could borrow one of your books so hand one over." Hope said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"No." She replied quietly.

Hope was taken back by her sister. How dare she say no?

"Anastasia. Give. Me. A. Book. Now." Hope demanded through her teeth, the room starting to shake from the firstborn's anger.

"They aren't yours. They belong to me and I said no." The second-born practically snarled as her eyes turned emerald green to her older sister. Anastasia's anger was making it start to storm outside.

Davina, Elijah and Kol were walking into the Abattoir when everything drastically changed and soon they were running upstairs; Klaus and Hayley already at Anastasia's door.

"What the hell is going on?" Davina asked watching the twins who were still arguing.

"Anastasia is being stubborn as usual." Hayley said as she also watched fight.

Elijah, Kol and Davina could see Anastasia losing control as tears flooded her eyes.

"Why do you always assume it's Anastasia's fault?" Elijah questioned his brother who rolled his eyes.

"Because she is a freak and Hope would never be so stubborn." This response causing Kol to scoff.

"Anastasia stop this!" Hayley yelled and the two girls finally stopped. "What the hell are you two fighting about now?" Hayley asked her daughters.

Soon it was a jumble of words as Anastasia and Hope tried to talk over each other. They both had a side of the story and wanted to say their side.

"Woah! Both of you are talking at the same time. I can't understand you. Anastasia, what happened." Kol said, now trying a play peacemaker.

"Hope said that mom told her she could borrow one of my medical journals and basically demanded that I hand one over so I told her no because they're mine. My art notebook is private, for my eyes only." Anastasia explained softly.

"You need to share with your sister." Klaus ruled sternly.

Elijah, Kol and Davina watched what little control their Princess had left slip and her mutation began to make a small tornado in the room.

Hope was looking at her sister with a triumphant look at her face. She was always scared when Stella was about the attack and always got her way when it came to their parents.

"My grimoire aren't here. They're at Aunt Davina and Uncle Kol's place." Anastasia spoke, her eyes shining with tears of frustration.

Klaus rolled his eyes but sighed nonetheless. "Very well. Hope, let's go." Klaus grunted and walked out of the room.

Hayley sighed and followed Klaus.

Hope glared at her sister and shoulder checked her on the way out.

Stella let out a shaky breath and began to clean the mess she had made. Elijah and Kol had Davina saw the first one fall, then the second, the third, before their Princess was sobbing.

Davina sat next to the girl and the blonde practically climbed into her lap as she sobbed.

After about 10 minutes of just sobbing the youngest Mikaelson heir calmed down and turned back to her human form. She used her cat speed to clean up the mess she made as it would take less time.

Walking out of her bedroom and thought the Abattoir always felt strange to the blonde. She often felt like a stranger in her own home. I mean her parents, one of her uncles, and both of her biological aunts didn't care about her because of her mutant genes.

She walked by the living room and saw her Father and Uncle training Hope. Freya soon added her magic and it was almost a battle. Hope didn't win but she was close to it Stella had noted.

"I am so proud of you Hope." Klaus said as they were walking towards the door.

"Your rival an Original's strength, Hope." Zeus exclaimed proudly.

"You become a stronger tribrid, Hope." Cheryl explained happily.

"You are so powerful Hope." Freya and Clark compliments.

"You are so powerful Hope." Hayley gushes.

"Your mother is right your skills are absolutely stunning Hope." Rebekah agreed.

All of them unaware that the youngest Mikaelson was once again in tears. All of them not realizing that they were damaging a young girl's self-esteem and self-worth. Each compliment to her sister was another devastating blow to the blonde mutant.

Elijah, Kol and Davina approached the girl they had practically raised and pulled her closer to them as she cried.

Elijah and Kol was disgusted with their siblings. How could they love one child and ignore the other? Yes, she was different from the rest of the family but that doesn't mean to ignore her. Klaus always claimed that he had never wanted to be like Mikael, it seems that history is repeating itself. Hayley claimed she wanted a family, yet she blatantly ignores her youngest child. How could they be such hypocrites?

Davina felt horribly for the girl. It wasn't right Hope got all the attention from her parents while Anastasia received none. Klaus and Hayley had done nothing to show the blonde that they loved her too. They didn't bat an eyelid when they found out that Stella was a genius. They were too focused on Hope. Everything was about Hope this and Hope that, when was it going to be Stella's turn?

"Uncle Elijah? Uncle Kol? Auntie V?" The quiet voice of Anastasia rang out. Elijah, Kol and Davina both hummed as if to say 'yes?' "Why it is always her?" The youngest's voice trembled. "Was it something I did to make hate me? Was it my mutation? Or am I just worthless?" She rambled, her voice cracking.

"Anastasia Rose Mikaelson, look at me." Kol said unnaturally quiet but sternly. Seeing his niece's Hazel eyes now bloodshot with tears running down her face broke his heart. Everyone who knew the psychotic Mikaelson knew he was never this quiet. Well, he was only this gentle and quiet with his best friend, he brother and the small blonde standing before him.

"You are NOT worthless, Princess. Do you hear me? You are a talented mutant, and eventually, you might become a fully controlled mutant. You are also a genius, and run circles around me and your aunt then you go off on a tangent." Anastasia laughed at that. "Who cares what they say and what they think. We love you and that's what matters. Plus you have Keelin, and Marcel, even two idiot you call best friends. So don't for one second think you're worthless because in our eyes you are a great big shining Star." Kol finished as he wiped the tears off his niece's human eyes.

"So, dry your eyes and let's go get something to eat." Elijah said and noticed the girl brightened up at the mention of food.

"Thank you Uncle Kol." The blonde said as she rushed to her bedroom.

"Elijah, Kol, we have to do something. She can't keep living like this." Davina pressed.

Elijah sighed. "I know. We'll have a talk with the inner circle when she's asleep."

Davina put a smile on her face when she saw Anastasia coming back, looking much happier than she was just a few minutes prior.

"Ready Princess?" Davina questioned her niece.

"Ready." The Mikaelson girl confirmed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 95.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...