Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1โ™ก
2โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
33โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
37โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
43โ™ก
44โ™ก
45โ™ก
46โ™ก
47โ™ก
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

48โ™ก

1K 34 70
By ImDeluluAndi

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

《《 Happily Ever After 》》

2003 words 

This is a whole roller coaster and timeskip gone crazy. I apologize. Enjoy  darlings 

--------------------------------------------------------

An hour or so before the proposal. 

'Aoki I will come after your head if anything happens with the restaurant I booked that you chose.' 

Kusuo says over a videocall with Kei and Rin. The heterochromia eyes looks at Kusuo before speaking.

"I assure you that everything is perfect. I have checked everything with Kei. Now just be sure you are ready to ask Y/n the important question.

"Exactly!" 

Kei hugs Rin while glaring at Kusuo over the video call. 

"Don't mess it up!" 

'I will not.' 

Kusuo hummed in response

"Anyways good luck we got to go" 

"No we don't-" 

Kei looks at Rin with a mischievous look before hanging up the video call with Kusuo. Leaving a pink haired dumbfounded.

'Even If I didn't hear his thoughts he should've been less obvious. Good grief.' 

Kusuo looks at the matching bracelet that he and Y/n got from valentines. His eyes soften just being reminded of that day. 

'This won't be the only thing that we match in now.' 

Kusuo's heart is unable to stop beating faster than It should be. He doesn't wanna admit It but this makes him so nervous and afraid of the worst outcome that can happen. 

-

-

-

***

Currently Y/n was now in Kusuo's car as he drives to the restaurant they are going to. Y/n glances at him and herself back and forth. Before a smile creeps into her face. 

They were wearing coordinated outfits. (I pray people understand what I mean) 

"Which restaurant you taking me Ku?" 

Kusuo glances at Y/n with a small smile before looking back at the road.

"A restaurant that Aoki suggested. Rin likes it as well so I think you'd love it." 

Y/n's eyes sparkle at his words before her face take a turn realizing something. 

"Shoot. It's somewhere sophisticated Isn't It?" 

Kusuo chuckles at her words. Even though she herself is from a rich family and probably had went to lots of restaurant that are expensive and sophisticated. She seemed to be a bit nervous now. 

"It's not that bad love. I promise" 

"I know but like are you sure-" 

Kusuo moved one of his hand off the steering wheel then was now gently squeezing her thighs.

"Relax. It's gonna be great." 

Y/n slightly jumped when Kusuo now has his slender hands on her thighs. Not like he don't do this every time they are in the car but It still gives her butterflies. Her face unable to stop smiling as she looks out the window.

"Okay.." 

Kusuo continues driving with one hand and the other still on her thighs. He moves his hand when needed but most of the car ride It was always on the same spot. 

-

-

-

***

They have now arrived at the restaurant. When they enter they were met by waiters slightly bowing to them out of courtesy. Then leading them to the main table. Y/n was a bit confused as to why there wasn't anyone around. 

Although It didn't take long to piece everything together that the psychic had booked the whole place. When they went to the table, Kusuo had help Y/n sit down pulling the chair out for her. 

"Thank you Ku" 

He nods and smile at her before moving to sit down across her. The two was then handed a big menu as they began looking for what to order. Y/n was suspicious as she sees a lot of the staff putting flowers and random decorations behind the scene.

Although when she glances at her boyfriend, his eyes who looks at her with calmness makes her even more confused. If she was just being too observant or not. Though she also thinks that's just how he usually looks in the first place. 

'What is happening.. I can't even get a hint from Kusuo because his always all stoic expression!' 

Kusuo can read her mind making him smile amused but hides it by using the menu. 

After a few more minutes. The two had ordered what they had wanted. Y/n looks at Kusuo with curious eyes.

"Why did you book the restaurant Kusuo?" 

"I mean I know you don't like crowds but this is a bit surprising coming from you still-" 

"I wanted to enjoy tonight with you" 

Y/n was interrupted mid sentence but Kusuo's words was sweet that she can't even be upset. She ends up smiling like a fool in love. 

"So cliche but I love it" 

Kusuo chuckles before moving to intertwine his fingers with hers.

"I love you." 

He says so easily and bluntly with serious eyes. Y/n's heart warms up as she squeezes there hands.

"I love you too" 

-

-

-

***

When the food arrived. Y/n was a bit surprised because It was more than what they had ordered. Not like she's complaining but It still took her by surprise. (FOOD IS FOOD!!)

"Ku did you order others before?" 

Kusuo hummed in response as he helps her plate to start. Then his as they began eating away. Y/n was still a bit confused but her thoughts melts away as she takes a bite of the food. Her mind focus on eating what's in front of her.

'Adorable.' 

Kusuo smiles a little as he takes spoonful of his food as well.

-

-

-

***

The staff had finished decorating the restaurant with lots of decorations. Then was ready to put up the banner 'Will you marry me?' when Kusuo gives the cue. His eyes lands on everything around being done. As he glance at Y/n who was also done eating. He hums and gives a signal.

A slow love song then began playing. Obviously catching Y/n's attention, her e/c eyes wander to the decorations that was half made earlier all fully decorated now. Much more prettier than earlier. 

Her attention was moved to Kusuo who offers her his hand to dance. She looks up at him before smiling as she happily accepted his hand. 

When they stand up hands together. Kusuo's other hand wrapped around her waist. Leaning down to Y/n's height and whispering.

"I feel like slow dancing is just our thing." 

Y/n laughs at his words before nodding in agreement.

"I agree. We keep getting better too" 

Kusuo chuckles at this before beginning to lead Y/n. As they slow danced together. This time they weren't with crowded places or events. They were truly just the only ones dancing. The staff was out of sight now to leave them alone. The banner had been put up. 

It was Kusuo's job to not let her see it till when It's the right time. 

Y/n leans her head on Kusuo's chest as they continue slow dancing and just enjoying themselves. In a few minutes though the pink psychic spoke interrupting the quiet sweet moment.

"Y/n." 

Y/n's e/c eyes looks at his and tilts her head.

"Yes?" 

"I love you. You're my first love and first girlfriend and first everything overall." 

Y/n smiles at his sudden sweet words as she stays quiet to see where he is going with this. 

"I'm not gonna force you if you are not ready yet but I still want to do this." 

Y/n was confused but her eyes widened on what the psychic is doing right now.

It didn't take long to have Y/n's jaw dropped to the ground again. She had thought this was gonna be a normal date but It was not at all.

Kusuo was now on his knees holding up a wedding ring and staring at her with loving eyes.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We don't have to get married right away  after this I know we are still young but I know that I won't ever fall for anyone other than you." 

"I mean it." 

He says this looking up at her with love and serious eyes. 

"Will you marry me?" 

Y/n was speechless as to what had just happened. Her eyes look to see the banner up high behind him then she looks down at Kusuo without saying a word. As her heart was so ready to explode from this proposal. 

"Yes. Of course!! yes Kusuo!!" 

Kusuo's eyes glimmer in happiness when he hears Y/n's answer and seeing her with the happiest smile his ever seen on her face.  He slowly puts the ring on her finger. Y/n puts the other ring on his.  

They both are now in each other's embrace. Holding firmly of each other. 

"I love you" 

"I love you more Love." 

-

-

-

-

-

***

Timeskip to when they're much older like 28 years old (IDK WHEN DECENT ENOUGH MAN.I DONT WANT THEM TO BE OLD OLD EITHER THOUGH)

Y/n had already walked the isle. As the priest gives his speech and Y/n & Kusuo had already said there 'I do's. 

"You may now kiss the bride" 

Kusuo hummed as he don't waste time to kiss Y/n. Everyone in the crowd cheer for them. Kusuo's and Y/n's family all in tears of happiness. 

Some of the friend group as well. Even Yuuta was in tears as he smiles happily for them. 

"I knew they were meant for each other." 

The young little kid had grown up since the first meeting of the now newly wedded couple. 

-

-

-

***

It was time for Y/n to throw the bouquet of flowers she has. So whoever gets its be the next to get married. Kei and Shun was cheering for there girlfriends. While Chiyo was excited, Rin had a calm demeanor as usual. 

Y/n giggles as she throws the bouquet. Rin wasn't expecting much while Chiyo was competitive. When the bouquet was about to land on the floor Chiyo had tried to get it only to fail. The bouquet in a blink of an eye was now In Rin's hands. 

"YES SWEETHEART GOOD JOB!" 

Kei says as he hugs Rin and kisses her lips. 

Chiyo pouts as she looks up in disappointment. Shun pats her head reassuringly.

"It's okay. Will get married either way"

Chiyo nodded at Shun's words and hugs him tightly.

"YEAH!!" 

Y/n smiles seeing her best friends be at her important moment of her life. She's so happy right now that she's slightly tearing up. Kusuo went to wipe away her tears as he smiles.

-

-

-

***

WARNING: Butterflies.

The newly wed couple was now in their new house. With Kusuo carrying her bridal style to the master bedroom. When they arrived the room was full of roses on the bed shaped like a heart before Kusuo lay her down on it gently. 

He loosens his tie and slick his hair back. He looked so damn attractive. His eyes lands on Y/n staring at him making him smile. He moves to be on top of her as he caress her face gently then moving to teasingly nibble her earlobe making her shiver.

"Love I'm gonna make love to you till you can't walk." 

Y/n gulped at his words as his hands slowly slid down her wedding gown.

"I love you and I'll show you how much I love you so much." 

-

-

***

THE ENDDDD (I'm Evil I know) 

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
Nobody reads this but still saying it 🙏

Thank you all for everything. For everyone who had made it this far and future people who does. This has finally come to an end and I'm so happy that lots had tried out my first ever ff story.

I'm planning to do 2 bonus chapters of Kei and Rin my Oc's (I unpublished it) . Although the main couple bonus ch is still there (There might be more sus spice things there idk🤫)

ANYWAYS THAT IS ALL DARLINGS!!

Farewell to whoever finishes up to here. I love you all 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.1K 20
Where the only flaw of the most boring girl of PK. Academy is that she doesn't like coffee โ”€and therefore, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. WARNING! It has...
204K 6.4K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
438 37 22
Just how many transfer students does P.K. Academy need?! They always bring trouble - and apparently this 'new' trouble has not only shown up to Kusu...
552K 14.9K 36
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ โ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐...โž โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž!โž โ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ.โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข...