HER DESTINED GROOM : Replaced...

By Itsauthordiva

She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other c... More

Dedication - Copyright
Character Description & Aesthetics
Part 1 - Just before marriage
Part 2 - Did Aadvik confessed?
Part- 3 Ishani- "Nani !!! Joshik came"
HIL & D.A(edited)
Part 4 -Marriage (Ishani - I need car key)
Part 5 -First night with Bhabhi Ji
First time : Deal sealed
Part 7 Hotel
Boundaries
Addiction
Hot
Advik is Drunk?
The assignment
Reception
Obsessive stalker
First Hug
Kooky
Kiss Mark
Love process
Jasmine- Butterfly
Trip
Never have I Ever
Ishani is Tricked
Hot coffee ❤️
Sasta Nasha
Jealous ishani
Jealous Aadvik
Return
moments
Yes or no?
Truth Revealed
Airport
Ishani In London
PHASE
AB♥️

Desperation

9.4K 677 22
By Itsauthordiva

Mere HOTTIPIE'S ♥️♥️♥️
Target : 133 votes and 21 inline comments

Kitne desperation se ye part khola hai aap sbne????

DD POV :

Aadvik wakes up. He saw the sunrays entering inside the room from the balcony.

He turned his face to look at Ishani, but she wasn't there. He directly stood up from his bed checking the time on the clock on wall. It was 7 :1 am.

He went towards washroom and knocks but the door opens with his knock as it wasn't closed from inside. He saw there was no one.

Aadvik thought " Where did she went?" He went outside the room.

Aadvik saw his dad on call. He asks " Dad, have you seen ishani?"

Aadvik's dad replied while keeping his phone on mute mode" What did you ask I didn't hear?"

Aadvik again asked " Dad, Have you seen Ishani?"

His dad laughed and said " Who is Ishani? Are you talking about my daughter or your..."

Aadvik replied while his hands scrathes on his neck " Dad! Have you seen my wife?"

His dad replied " Now it felt something proper!" and added " I haven't seen my wife from the early morning. How would I know about your wife?"

Aadvik replied " You wasted my time. You should simply told me that you don't know, dad."
And he went down the stairs.
And his dad said " Arey!!! Did i make him angry"

As soon as aadvik saw Ishani entering inside the house with his mom he stopped at his place itself.

And The moment his eyes went towards Ishani. He just got lost in her thoughts, everything around him started faded, he couldn't hear or look at anyone else.

Anika said sitting on couch" Aadvik bro! what are you doing standing here?"
Aadvik didn't even hear her.

Neel came with an apple in his hands from the kitchen. Anika pouts and glares at Neel.

Neel asked " What happened to you in the early morning? Result have declared or what?"

Anika replied " More worst . Aadvik bro is ignoring me."

Neel looked at Aadvik observed the situation and then replied to anika " Use you brain which is always busy on phone. Bhai is busy admiring bhabhiji."

Anika turned her face to look at Ishani and said " NO!!!!! its not right"

Neel replied " Now don't start nuisance that for bhabhiji, bhai cant ignore you and becoming the third wheel."

Anika stood up from the couch and folded her arms against her chest says " Oh acha ! then stop imagining your nuisance thoughts. Because I would never think anything like that"

Anika went in front of Aadvik and says " Bro, you haven't even freshen up yet. Go and don't let bhabes see you like this."

Aadvik still tilted his face to look at Ishani who was all dressed up in a beautiful dark green saree.

Neel replied to Anika while eating the apple " Its useless."

Aadvik's Dad came from behind and said loudly lookinh at ishani" Finally my daughter is here. My son was too much desperate for you."

Ishani and Aadvik's moms attention went towards his dad.

Anika said teasing " Bhabhes! Next time before you go somewhere , do inform your hubby once or else he would start finding you all over the house."

Neel said just after Anika " The first person he wants to see after waking up is Bhabhiji.Nahi toh haal behaal ho jayega inka"

Ishani said " I will keep this in mandir."
Ishani stepped forward and Aadvik's Mom teased her saying " Someone is trying to run from here. So shy?"

Aadvik's Dad " Where did my wife went? I am more desperate without my wife too." Neel and Anika made an O while smiling

Aadvik's Mom glared at Aadvik's father in shock and little bit anger.

Ishani giggled at this while going and where Aadvik's eyes was still fixed at Ishani. The moment when Ishani's eyes met his. She immediately looks away and walks fast.
----------
At 10 am.

Aadvik's mom says " You both have to go to shiv mandir, and then in Ishani's house for the pagh phera rasam.

Ishani immediately looks at Ishani's Mom and asked in confusion " My house?"

Aadvik's mother replied " Didn't your Nani told you. They themselves told me to send you both there."

Ishani replied " Oh I forgot it was for today!"
Ishani thought " I haven't picked up her call."
-----

Aadvik and ishani went inside the car. Ishani was yet angry with him for yesterday night. She didn't even looked at him.
-----
They arrived in shiv mandir.

Ishani and Aadvik got out of the car.
Ishani joins her hand from oustide while looking at the shikhar of the mandir. Aavdvik did the same after lookinh at Ishani.

They both went inside the mandir with completing the pooja and took ashirvad from the Panditji too.

They both took the prasad and went down the stairs, where ishani's foot slip in a way that her hands grabbed Aadvik's arms who was next to him and Aadvik hands have grabbed her waist to not let her fall, making them face to face with each other.

Ishani stood up properly while leaving his hands. Aadvik said " No need to rush, ishani."

Ishani didn't replied and started walking towards the car.

Aadvik thought " What have i did? She didnt want to talk for a once! "

They both sat inside the car. Aadvik started the car, on the way. Ishani's attention went towards the pani puri stall. Ishani immedietly said while holding Aadvik's one arms while her eyes were at the stall she said excitedly "Stop the car! I want to eat pani puri ."

Aadvik looked at her hands which she was holding. She asked frustrated " What?''
Aadvik replied " Ok just a min."
Aadvik stops his car in sideways. Ishani thought " shit! Why did I have to speak first?"

They both came out from car. Ishani looked at him and asked " You will eat too?"

Aadvik replied " I haven't eaten from quite long." And thought " I didn't like pani puri that much before. But since you love it so much and started talking to me again because of it. So now It comes in my favourite list too."

Ishani said " Theekha wala.(Spicy onw)
Aadvik, said " I will return in a minutes."
Ishani started eating the pani puri one on one. Aadvik came with a water bottle.
Ishani asked " You are not comfortable with spicy food?"

aadvik replied " I can eat spicy."

Ishani gave him too . Just after eating another Ishani started feeling too much spicy in her tongue and asks to give the water to her.
Aadvik immediately gave her water and thought " I knew its not me who cant handle, But you instead."

----
After they were done. Aadvik removed his phone to pay but Ishani immediately pays from her phone and said " This time its on me. Everytime you are not going to pay for me. I can do that too."

Aadvik sighed and thought " You can surely do it and there's no doubt but I want to spoil you with my money. Who tells you this now?"
------

They arrived in front of Ishani's house.

Aadvik thought " Why she looks so stressed?''

They both just arrived at the door and Ishani's Nani came with an arti thal and after that they both went inside and cake ready on the table.

Ishani's nani said " We have done all this for your both first arrival in this house as a rituals. I hope you didnt find anything left?"

Ishani took a deep breath thinking " Again show off. Everything is just an act."

They cut the cake while Ishani was not in a mood but did it.

After that Ishani said " I will come back in a minute." and moves from there.

Ishani went towards the kitchen and washed her hands while taking a deep breath thought "Suddenly just I entered here,every memory started popping up in my mind. It is weird that in Mr. Mehta's house , I don't feel this way. But in my own house I felt hard to even breathe now."

Ishani's Dad came and said " Come with us outside. You didn't even talked to me for once."

Ishani replied turning around in a angry tone " Did you kept anything left for me to talk to you, Dad?"

Ishani's dad asked " Why are you talking this way, Isha?"

Ishani thought " Stop calling me isha. And stop showing that you care about me. You are regaretting after you have completely lost me daddy."

Ishani's Nani came and said in a angry voice " keep your mouth shut, and come out."
Ishani just turned her self towards another direction.

They all went outside and Nani said " We have dinner ready and already its 12 : 30. We should all eat." Aadvik replied " Ok, as you say."

Ishani replied " But I am full. You all can eat."
Aadvik looked at Ishani with a confused look thought " Maybe beacuse we eat pani puri? But it doesn't feel like that.

Ishani's Nani raised her eyebrows in angry face ,looking at Ishani and said softly" You can eat less. But you have to eat as you both came first time."
Ishani thought " again and again she is pushing me, as always. "

They all went to the dinning table.

Ishani didn't speak anything the entire time. While her Nani and dad were talking to Aadvik.

But Aadvik's attention was going on Ishani again and again looking her quite. And Ishani's nani noticed this thing.
After they were done eating

Aadvik got a call and he went outside as there was not proper network.

While Ishani's Nani held her wrist and immediately took her in room upstairs.

Ishani who was trying to let her hands go from her hands but at last left when she pushed her down and she felt on ground. Ishani turned her head towards her.

Ishani's Nnai " you aren't a child now. Your husband is here too. Stop creating a scene. You didn't utter a single word from your mouth."

Ishani asked frustrated " I am creating a scene? You and daddy were eager to send me "

Ishani's Nani replied " You chose the wrong man for yourself, we got the right one for you. And infact aadvik was ready by himself to marry you."

Ishani aksed in confusion " Mr. Mehta himself told that he would marry me? I cant believe he is such a..."
Ishani's nani replied " If it weren't be him your dad would have made you married with another person who is quite crazy. He had saved you. So dont you speak anything for him now. "

Ishani replied" That means he helped me? But my own father betrayed "

Ishani Nani replied" Stop blaming it on your dad,You were an fool and the one who gives us problems"

Ishani stood up as tears rolled down her eyes and she replied " The main problem is you think I am the problem"

Ishani's Nnai replied " Yes! You are the big problem. Since you know why don't you make me at ease for a bit . You are a curse for my dughter's life and my too.Since the moment you have came, my life destroyed."

More tears rolled down her eyes listening her Nani's word but she immediately wiped with the back of her hands and shouted " If I was a curse and a big problem, then why haven't you killed me at that moment itself, whats the great thing to let me live. Then you didn't even need to always curse me ."

Nani didn't speak anything. Ishani again shouted as tears didn't stopped falling from her eyes " Why are you not speaking? If I am the problem I am the curse, kill me then."

Ishani's nani raised her hands to slap her and Ishani closed her eyes.

We already got ishani and aadvik character handle on insta if someone wants to do for devarji means neel and also anika then dm me on insta.

Insta id : authordiva_

Is baar chp turnat update kiya hai targets complete karna mat bhulna aage bhi aa jayega 💗 i am bit stuck in adjusting my time but i will try my best to update

How was the chapter?

What do you think about Ishani's family?
Thank you for reading ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 308 45
He is the epitome of being rude and but once he was a soft heart person. She is known to be the most quite person but once she was the most outspoken...
126K 7.3K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.1M 45.2K 72
They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more than a friend. He loved somebody else. H...
51K 3.1K 36
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...