Enhypen Imagines

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ kooxiki

- Enhypen ร— Reader! a collection of enhypen's imagines <3 ๐Ÿ…1 #kpopenhypen ๐Ÿ…3 #fanfictionenhypen ๐Ÿ…1 #cov... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

เชœโžด Author's Corner
โ˜… | as your boyfriends
โ˜… | I really wanna be yours
โ˜… | wearing their clothes
โ˜… | attention is all I want!
โ˜… | secret couple of school
โ˜… | falling in love with you
โ˜… | looking for a boyfriend
โ˜… | ranting to them
โ˜… | hate that I love you
โ˜… | hate that I love you pt.2
โ˜… | type of boyfriend to
โ˜… | wish you my love
โ˜… | flinching in an argument
โ˜… | a tale of time
โ˜… | a tale of time pt.2
โ˜… | a tale of time pt.3
โ˜… | going on a date
โ˜… | all I want is you
โ˜… | all I want is you pt.2
โ˜… | all I want is you pt.3
โ˜… | when they are mad at you
โ˜… | so I'm all yours
โ˜… | kissing to shut them up
โ˜… | heartbeat speeding up
โ˜… | when they want a hug
โ˜… | stand by me
โ˜… | staring at you secretly
โ˜… | still with you
โ˜… | small things they'd do
โ˜… | constellation of stars
โ˜… | enhypen pre debut era
โ˜… | Mr. Little Too Possessive
โ˜… | But I'll always love you!

โ˜… | our little safe place

1.4K 24 2
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ kooxiki

Yang Jungwon Oneshot

now playing
"Stand by me"
Boys Over Flower OST

Author's perspective :

"I'm walking you home." Jungwon said in a stern voice, looking away as he held Y/N's wrist tightly, yet in a soft manner to not hurt her. Y/N nodded and walked behind him silently as they both kept their steps on, silence talking over, somehow it felt uncomfortable seeing Jungwon so serious, opposite of his usual self.

"You didn't have to ignore me so terribly earlier in the music class." Y/N said in a bitter tone as she turned her head in another direction not wanting to face him, anyhow managing to pull her hand from his grip. Jungwon stared at her for a moment as he stopped abruptly, letting out a deep breath. "I didn't want to ignore you." He said clearly in a low tone as Y/N turned around to see him looking at her in a genuine way.

"Yet you managed to do it perfectly." She knew that this was all pointless and he wouldn't do something just for fun, but she still couldn't kept the urge to show him how frustrated she was because of his ignorance.

Jungwon walked up to her and held her palm, gently this time and with the other cupped her cheeks, "I'm sorry. I really am. It was just because of something stupi-" he was interrupted in between when she took a step closer to his figure.

"Don't try to shrug it off. What made you ignore me the entire time in music class that you couldn't even care to even glance at me for once?" She spoke up in no doubt a hurtful tone. "I saw you laughing and talking so well with Jong Min during lunch that I couldn't help but feel jealous." He responded, his head hanging low by now when a small smile crept up to Y/N's lips as she held his chin and made him look up at her.

"You were jealous then?" She asked, mischievousness taking over her. "I wasn't only jealous but I'm tired now with playing this hide and seek game, you know I can't keep our relationship secret anymore." Jungwon pouted slightly as he pulled her by the arm. Both of them being typical love birds under the shade of an abandoned bookstore. Y/N shaked her head, laughing at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Be patient and after this semester, we'll make it public hmm?" She asked hoping he'll be understanding once more of her meaningless demand. Jungwon sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer and hugging. Y/N chuckled as she gently caressed the back of his head.

"Did you tell anyone about your secret bunker in school?" She questioned as he pulled out a bit to look at her face before answering, "Yeah I told a few of my friends, why?"

"Well looks like everyone is going crazy over you having your own secret bunker. It's spreading in school like fire."

"You want to come and check out?" Jungwon stared in her eyes excitedly.

Y/N was a bit surprised since she was well aware how this bunker meant so much to Jungwon and she didn't want to invade at all. It'll be a white lie if she answered that she wasn't interested a bit and didn't want to see it but at the same time the guilt of forcing him just because he's her boyfriend wasn't letting her accept his question.

She gave an awkward smile, "Annii I'm fine. I really don't see any reason to come there." Jungwon was a bit disappointed indeed but he faked a smile knowing how considerate she can be sometimes. "But I wanted you to come see it with me."

Y/N felt frustrated at herself as to why she can't just join him instead of feeling guilty of being not considerate enough and just walking in someone's special place. Jungwon read her expression and he could understand what exactly she was feeling currently so he put up a condition for the situation.

"Act like a jealous girlfriend who loves to throw tantrums and we'll go see the bunker. In this way we both won't be inconsiderate of each other's feelings." Jungwon suggested as Y/N was speechless over his toddler mind like thinking. Now she has to put up and act just so they both will not feel any guilt? Wow.

She scoffed as she crossed her hand in front of her chest, glaring at the poor boy from top to the bottom.

"Yaaah Yang Jungwon!!!" She yelled his name pffting later catching him off guard. "Aren't you being too much telling everyone about your place without asking me, your own girlfriend first?" She stood in front of him as he felt nervous with the sudden change in her attitude.

"Why? Are you secretly planning to sneak out with other girls so I wouldn't notice? Huh? Speak up!!" Her voice a bit louder than before as realization hitted Jungwon and he ended up giggling at her act.

"Shouldn't you take your girlfriend there first?" Her performance was so good that he felt confused now, she then pulled him by his collar as their faces were extremely close making both of them red from the proximity as Y/N left her collar and stepped back looking away, clearing her throat.

Jungwon chuckled at her shy state as intertwined his fingers with Y/N's, "Your acting really left me speechless." He complimented as she felt even more hot suddenly from everything around her. "Kdrama villainess raised me well." She replied as he bursted out laughing loud.

*Damn she's really cute!* He thought to himself, admiring his girl as they made their way to his secret bunker. After some walking as they reached upon his secret hideout, he couldn't fight back to his overthinking, he suddenly started feeling nervous as to how she'll think of his bunker, but as his eyes met her sparkling with excitement ones he felt relieved.

Now standing at the entrance he took a deep breath and further upon opening it he said calmly, "You're the first one to visit my place, since I thought that my comfort person should know about my comfort place too."

Y/N was frozen at her spot as she heard his words, it may have been something simple for others but in the moment she felt overwhelmed. Not only was she the first ever person to visit his safe place but she's also Jungwon's comfort place? Naah she's definitely over the moon.

As the door opened Y/N's jaw dropped at how cozy and breathtaking this place was at once. "No way!! This is so cool." She jumped in excitement as she quickly pulled away from his hold and roamed in the small place, exploring everything but at the same time being respectfully careful.

Jungwon stood behind, leaning on the door frame as he smiled at her excitement, soon when he found her standing at one place looking around in awe he hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. Of course he could definitely feel her body getting warmer by each second.

"So? Did you like our place?" He asked as she instantly turned around now facing, while him refusing to let her get off from his grip, "Our place? Jungwon it's you-"

"You're my girlfriend. And this is my safe place. Now when you're my favorite person so it automatically is your place too. Which means it's our place." He smiled proudly at his little attempt of explaining his feelings, "Jun- Thank you but how can I-"

"No buts. If I said it's our place then it's our place. You get equal access here too." Jungwon said strictly, causing Y/N to smile at his cute attempt to make her feel comfortable.

"Okay okay fine it's OUR place, happy? So what do you call it?" She asked curiously.

"My secret bunker?" He replied as if it's an obvious thing, also unsure of how to even answer this question.

"Jungwon!" She said, sighing.

"What? What will I even name this place?" He asked, getting utterly confused.

"I once named a plastic tree that I bought as *boboni* and you didn't even name this freaking hideout? Geez!" She said replying back with the same loud energy as she instantly sat down and caressed its floor, "Poor bunker must be so hurt from not even getting a name." She made a small face, speaking with a soft voice as if she was serious while babying it.

"Come on baby!" Jungwon rolled his eyes, but ended up chuckling at her cute behavior. He sat down next to her, staring with big doe eyes, "You tell me then what should I name it?"

Y/N instantly smiled and looked up at him happily, feeling honored at his question, and seeing her happy resulted in making Jungwon happy too. "When you shifted here? Like your belongings?"

"It was around winter." He replied.

"What about winter iki? No it's stu-" The name slipped from her mouth, but it felt so lame to her that it made her embarrassed instantly, instead Jungwon smiled staring adorably, "It's perfect." He simply said. "Wh-what? No, I just said it randomly." She said feeling bad for naming it so carelessly.

"Yeah but for me it's perfect, so don't worry too much, until you'll find another name which satisfy you, we'll call it *winter iki* okay?" He said in a soft tone and now she felt like crying over how sweet he is. Not wasting another moment she hugged him with all her strength, as they ended up giggling, while his hand with full care stroked her hair.

Pulling out the disposable camera she loved keeping in her bag, Y/N took it out and sat close to her, "Let's take a picture at our winter iki!" Her excitement over the smallest thing is what kept his love to increase for her every passing second.

As they posed and clicked a few pictures here and there, Y/N's smile widened further, "I'm gonna print out these pictures and we can hang it beside the name plate I'll make for here." It surely took him by surprise by seeing her being so enthusiastic over what he felt was so casual in his life, "Are you that happy?"

He asked, caressing her cheeks, "Happy? You don't know Jungwon, it's going to be one of my core memories." She giggled as she expressed her happiness.

He pulled her closer to him, planting a soft kiss on the top of her head, his favorite place to kiss her whenever he was happy in her presence, basically all the time, according to him.

"Jungwon?" She whispered.

"Hmm?" He still was hugging her in silence. "Thank you for today." He smiled as a soft laugh escaped his mouth,

"Y/N?" This time he asked in response.

"Yeah?"

"Your beautiful smile really hunts me, but I'll let it hunt me as long as it's you. So?"

"So what?" She asked, secretly wanting him to never ever shut up.

"So I love you." He giggled saying this.

Y/N looked up at him, smiling and blushing to the point her cheeks felt burning with shyness but she still went up to peck him gently on his lips, "I love you too."

the end.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Tainted Love || L. Heeseung ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ closed

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

23K 916 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
112K 1.5K 24
โ˜…ๅฝก[ษช๊œฐ ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑษชแด„แด‹, แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สแดแดœ แด„แด€ส€แด‡?]ๅฝกโ˜… Update at least once a week:) ๐Ÿ–ค angst โค๏ธ fluff/sickfic ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–๐–ž๐–•๐–Š๐–“ สŸแด‡แด‡ สœแด‡แด‡๊œฑแด‡แดœษดษข แด˜แด€ส€แด‹ แดŠแดษดษข๊œฑแด‡แดษดษข / แดŠแด€ส ๊œฑสœษชแด แดŠแด€...
36.3K 1.2K 27
"ส™-ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดŠแด€แด‹แด‡?" "ษชแด›'๊œฑ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›. แด„แด€ษด สแดแดœ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›?" ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•. ๏ฟฝ...
โœ“ READY TO LOVE | JAKE ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ jane :)

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

107K 4.9K 29
โI'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.โž #1 in Jungwon