WILD FLOWER ( TAEKOOK 🐯🐰)

By crystallovetaekook

《 COMPLETED 》 " jungkook you cant enter in heaven " - Angel " but why " - jungkook " because everyone shoul... More

Warning ⚠️
Wedding shopping
Red
Reality
move on
new friend
dream
new start
childhood
limits
seoul
home
ray of hope
happiness
school
Anger
Reason
teenage
new face
Library
heartbroken
promise
hidden
accepting
Rage..
intention
outdoor
after effect
bitter coffee
dark side
fire
goodbye
pain.
meeting..
days
villain
sacrifice
changes
knock knock😁
love
Wildflower
confession
faith
closure
special chapter -1
special chapter- final

special chapter-2

1.8K 116 24
By crystallovetaekook

5 years later......

Taehyung was looking outside from his car while driving on empty road ....he changed his gaze from left side of the road to right and sighed again .....

" what can I expect at this hour " he mumbled looking at his wrist watch showing time 2 AM

After taking one more round around the city, he stopped his car near a park...

" what should I do now....can't go home without it " he shivered thinking about the double bunny in the house who is waiting for him....

" should I call mom....or eomma....but they must be sleeping..." Taehyung Started to scroll down his contact list, searching for a name who can help him at this late hour....

He smiled when a certain name caught his attention...  he immediately dialed that number hoping the receiver should accept the call....

📞" hello..."

" hey jimin....sorry to disturb but were you guys sleeping  ?"

📞" no we are playing chess at this hour....you wanna join.. "

" hahah...sorry sorry.....hmm...is yoongi hyung is there?"

📞" hmmm....what happened "

" actually kookie was craving for red velvet cake...I have all other flavors cakes and ice cream stocked  there but not this...and he only want that....now I checked every single place in city but nothing is open at this hour.....the only option left is hyung for me....can you ask if he have any cake left in his bakery...?"

📞" let me ask him..he is sleeping now...I will call you ..."

Taehyung sighed when he heard the beep...he just hope this will work or he can't even think  about the fuss his bunny and his little princess gonna make if he go home empty handed...

He started engine and car moved forward..he looked out one more time to check if any bakery is open ..

The phone ringed and he stopped the car...

" hello jimin..

📞" Tae..hyung asked you to come home in 15 minutes...."

" oh..I will be there on time. .thanks...."

Taehyung disconnected the call with a smile and take a u turn,  driving towards jimin and yoongi's home

Yoongi...jimin's husband...one of the best bakers in the town..and his bakery is most famous around....and his two favorite customers are Taehyung's husband and his princess....jungkook and rose....they can literally eat every single dessert in his bakery....and yoongi...he is just a soft kitty infront of those two cute humans....

Taehyung slow down his car when his eyes caught the sight of thier home...he parked  car near the gate and walked inside....

The door was open and when Taehyung entered in living room he saw jimin was laying his head on dining table while sitting on chair , sleeping peacefully and yoongi on the other side garnishing the cake with red dust ....

" thank you so much hyung...you know i really don't wanted to disturb you but..."  Tae said walking towards the elder ..

" it's ok tae...it's his time to demand things like this...anyways I had a cake ready for tomorrow early morning so it was not biggie...."  yoongi said packing the cake neatly..

" but then what will you do tomorrow?"

" ah...don't worry I will make one in morning..." yoongi handed the cake to Taehyung who took it with a slight bow...

" ok then good night " Taehyung said walking out from home and went to his car..he placed the cake in passenger seat securely before hopping to his driver seat....

Taehyung parked the car in the shed and walked towards his home...he slowly opened the door thinking his babies must be sleeping but flinched when he heard those laughing and giggling sound....he followed the sound to found that his babies watching Tom and Jerry  in living room....

Jungkook was laughing while watching a funny scene in cartoon,  his angel was laying beside him in couch....he turned his attention toward door when he felt a presence around him.....

" why so late ?" Jungkook asked when he saw Tae taking out his coat and gloves....

" then what you expect when you craves for cake in the middle of the night  ...did you thought people in the street welcoming me with cake when I step out " Taehyung said rolling his eyes and jungkook pouted thinking his hubby scolding him....

" it's not me who wanted to eat cake....it's your little tiger...." jungkook said pointing towards his five month old baby bump.....

" don't put everything on my tiger...." Tae said and placed the cake on tea table infront of the couch....baby rose get up from her position and sat straight when the sweet aroma hit her nostrils.....

" you didn't had this kind of craving on our princess time...what happened now..." Taehyung said and settled beside his daughter who snuggled to his warmth....

" because she is my angel....and he...he is little tiger like you...." jungkook said getting up from couch and walking towards the kitchen like a penguin....

Rose put her finger on the cake icing and scooped a little....she hummed after tasting it....

" yummy ?" Taehyung asked and she nodded her head vigorously.....he smiled and pinched her cheeks...

Taehyung face becomes pale when he saw jungkook walking towards them with red chili sauce....he gulped thinking about the new innovation his husband gonna do...

" baby...I worked really hard for it....many people sacrificed thier precious sleep for this cake....can't you eat as it is...why need to add more topping "  Taehyung looked at the cake with a pitiful expression and then to his husband who was glaring at him....he shook his head and turned to other side....

" are you saying my food choices are worst..?" Jungkook asked spreading red chili sauce over the cake.....

" appa....how can you say that...you don't know mamma have to eat for him and little baby...." rose said jumping off from couch and facing Taehyung with puffed cheeks , showing like she is scolding her appa....

" look...she loves me more...my angel..." jungkook gave a flying kiss to her daughter ...

" yeah yeah...she is only your angel right...no one loves appa..." Taehyung said with a pout and turned his face....rose giggled looking at her appa making faces....

" baby...come...have a bite...it's tasty..." jungkook said giving a small piece of cake to rose...and now it's her time to go pale....

She smiled nervously and looked at her appa for rescue...

" appaaa....."

" who appa...I don't know....who are you..." Taehyung said but laughed when his daughter quickly climb on his , hiding in his chest to avoid the cake bite.....

Jungkook smiled looking at them and ate another piece of cake with chili sauce......

Two months later

" Kim jungkook...." Taehyung asked the receptionist in the hospital...he was sweating and shivering at the same time....he don't know how he reached in hospital from his work place when he received the call and heard his little princess crying...

appaaaa.....momma...momma is in pain.....please come fast appaaa...."

" labor room,  2nd floor " receptionist said and Taehyung ran towards the steps...he climbed it within a minute...his eyes roamed around the long corridor and soon his eyes capture the small figure sitting on the bench.....

" princess  ..." Taehyung ran towards rose who started to cry after seeing her appa....

" apppaaaa...momma....they..they took him inside....appa...baby....my brother...."

" no  no...nothing will happen to them....you were so brave my girl...you took your mamma to hospital  ...I am so proud of you....don't cry....you know nah mamma hates when you cry " Taehyung said wiping her cheeks and eyes....she nodded her head...

They turned around when they heard rushing footsteps to find thier family running towards them...

" what happened....what happened to him ..." Mrs jeon asked crying....Taehyung shook his head as no because he don't know what to say....

Yuna hold rose in her hands and wiped her cheeks again...

" momma came to pick me from school...then we took the cab..but suddenly he started to cry...he said his stomach hurts....I was scared....I called appa ....then appa told driver uncle to take us hospital " rose said remembering what happened actually....Yuna kissed her head saying she did very well...

The door of labor room opened and Dr came out....

" Dr...I am kim Taehyung...jungkook's husband...what happened...why this pain ...he is at his seventh month only..."  Taehyung bombarded Dr with his question....

" relax Mr Kim...and jungkook..it's little complicated...his blood pressure is really high...and contractions are already started....we can't keep baby inside more...we have to perform delivery right now...." Dr said and Taehyung stumbled on his step....Mr jeon quickly hold him from shoulder....

" but..but Dr it's only seven months....baby...." Yuna asked

" it's premature delivery....and we just hope baby will be fine...we didn't saw any complications on him while scanning...but we have to shift him in NICU  immediately after delivery...actually the survival chances for premature baby is 50 %  " Dr said and Mrs jeon started to wails...this situation was very unexpected for them...they don't know how to handle it..... 《  I can relate to it because I am a seven month baby 😁😁😁🙋‍♀️》

" Mr Kim...we need your signature to perform the surgery...please  ." Dr said giving a form to Taehyung to sign....he did and returned it still in daze...he don't know what's happening around him...they were happy till this morning...then what happened suddenly....

He came back to his normal self when he felt a weight on his legs ..he looked at his princess who was crying holding his legs...he picked her and hugged her tightly letting his tears falls.....

After two hours  ...

" we shifted jungkook to his room and baby is in NICU."..nurse informed them before walking them to room...

Taehyung opened the door and saw jungkook staring at ceiling with tears flowing down from his eyes....jungkook turned his head when he heard some shuffles..

" Tae...Tae..I..I don't know what happened....I.. I just felt pain...I felt like I am dieing.....my. my baby.....our tiger.. .I thought I am going to lose him....is God is still giving me punishment..." jungkook cried loudly....Tae moved towards him and hugged him softly.....

" no baby...it's not your fault...  nothing wrong happened....everything is fine....and .why..why will God punish you.. .don't think nonsense.....look..if you cry...our princess will also cry..." Taehyung said pointing towards his daughter who was standing beside the bed looking at her parents....

Jungkook wiped  his tears and gestured her to come near....she hugged her mamma ...

Soon door opened and Dr came inside....

" hi jungkook  ..how are you feeling  ?" Dr asked and jungkook nodded his head....

" Dr...my baby...?" Jungkook asked with teary eyes...

" don't worry..he is taking rest in NICU.....you can meet him soon....so don't take stress " Dr said and was going to turn towards door but stopped when she felt a tug on her coat...

" Dr...can I see my little brother...please  please  pretty please..." rose asked and Dr failed against her cuteness....

Now jungkook and Taehyung was standing outside the NICU,  looking inside through transparent glass wall....

Inside Dr held rose hand and walked towards the  small glass bed where her small baby brother was sleeping with lots of wires around him...Dr picked her in arms so that she can clearly see the baby....

Rose smiled when she saw the baby's finger moving...she giggled when baby turned his face toward her....

" my little brother....Taegukk "

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Helooooii

How's the special chapter going.....hope you guys enjoyed it...

I really enjoyed writing this chapter....should I write a domestic taekook married ff...????🤔🤔🤔🤔

Now one more special chapter and then this book finally gonna over.....

Thanks for giving our story all the love.....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye 👋👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
342K 18.9K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
254K 11.1K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
1.7M 104K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...