โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐’๐ค๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐’๐จ๐ง๐ง...

By hodgehead

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ.
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 1
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 2
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 3
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 4
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 5
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 6
3๐™† ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡+๐™Œ๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡+๐™Œ๐™‰๐˜ผ
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 7
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 8
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 9
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 10
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 12
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 13
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 14
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 15
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 16
โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 17

โœฟ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 11

705 36 446
By hodgehead

They are SO GAY, and Madoka still called her a friend bro😭🙏

Warning: you, ur mom, Nikolai silly willy, sry no Sigma gigachad alpha 3 year ol, unholy screams, holy shit that sounds wrong-, reminder of the previous chap, you being hot, Nikolai's soft tiddies- AHEM, sussy remarks by the author, sadly no Assistant sama, rizzler you, rizzes and rizzed up, fucking treat me like white tees, sadism by you🥰😘, hot and simpworthy behaviour by you.

Uh amanbshajaiwks
Ion have anything to say ig-

-EXCEPTTTTTTT

A lil promotion of another of my recent fics😼🙏

So fro tensura fans, I have made a Tensura x self inserts! So like, it's a collab fic me and wrxEmxx made! Btw it will describe how me and emma look tho only vague ig you can still check it out if ya want😼🙏

So now, back on track!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

...

"THE BALL IS IN A FUCKING WEEK?!?!"

Daily dose of screams, ah yes.

Well anygays, let us see how we have come to this horrendous screech.

Flashback;

You and Nikolai had spent the whole day chatting and gossiping, playing and eating, like besties would do (or more than besties😼🙏).

And when you were both talking in a  secluded space of a library in the Sky Casino, you were about to say goodbye but then he suddenly had grabbed your wrist, pulling you backwards.

"Eh- what-" A gasp left your mouth as you stumbled backwards, your back colliding with his chest.

Zamn bro is soft- ANYGAYS.

Finna lose my focus smh.

"Nikolai... you'd better have a reason or I'm drop kicking ur azz." You threatened him with a sweet smile on your face.

Nikolai, though, gave a cheekier smile in response as he opened his mouth to ✨sPiLl tHe tEa✨- ahem.

"Dost kun told me to inform you that your first self organised ball will be held next week, on march 22nd." Don't ever drop a bombshell with that cheeky smile OMFG.

The reader has the urge to kick him in the balls rn, but self restraint bbgs.

Tho, you were pissed out of your mind.

End of flashback;

Currently, you were gripping him by the shoulders as you shook him front and back rapidly, your panic level increasing by the second.

"Woah woah angel! Stop or you're going to cut me into pieces too!! ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ " fuck you bro.

"... Fuck you for reminding me that." You said as you glared at him, having stopped pulling his collar.

"Bet! ૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა" He replied with a much so detested of his cheery voice.

"... so? Are you helping with organising-"

"Sounds like a you problem actually!"

"Kys."

"Awhh! You really care about me enough to say "keep yourself safe"? :)" This guy is deplorable. How tf did you spend 3 hours with this man.

"...pls?🥺"

"I'll think about that! 😄" Translation; "What's in it for me?".

'This bitch.' Sooooooo, tf do you have to offer!?!?!?

'Nothing ofc.' Hey, you're new here okay?

"Awh mannnn... I thought my bestie pookie bear scrkunly would help🥺😔... seems like I was wrong-"

"Yepp! ^v^" Mothafocka.

Alright. Now that it has come to this... you might need to demonstrate your ultimate move-...

You pull him closer by the waist, another hand resting on his frame as it reaches up to his chin, grabbing it and pushing your faces closer as you looked deep into his heterochromic eye.

-RIZZ.

'Treat me like white tees~'

"Heyy babygirl😼..."

'Don't get me dirty~'

"Are you a knife? Cuz I want you inside me😼😘" help.

Needless to say, the man, was stunned.

And a kiss to the cheek made him flabbergasted.

'Thas what I call finishing touch bbgs😼😘' the rizzler.

But what you didn't expect-

"Then me too! :>"

He did it back... he fucking kissed ur cheeks-

"...I'm rizzed." Bro.

...

TIMESKIP BBGS AND BITCHASSES😼🙏

...

Andddddd-

-now you found yourself with Nikolai in the ballroom for the decorations to be made.

"Wut." Instructions unclear; you don understand shit.

"Well, ofc there's a need of a theme! Sigma always does so, tho they're always boringgggg😋" He said as he stuck out his tongue in a very silly willy way.

By "boring", you got that what he meant was a proper ballroom with mature and formal aesthetics, much suited to the theme as there were going to be many important figures.

'I fr shoulda asked Sigma rather than this hoe...' Real. Finally realizing your mistake?

"Hey Nikolai..." You called for him as you wanted to ask a very important question, very important.

"Yeah?" He replied in a happy tone as he turned towards you in a silly pose.

"So like...uh... how much can I trash talk in the ball." Very important ok? You can't hold ur demons inside 👹🙏.

His face very much brightened significantly after you said that.

"Oh! As much as you want ofc!😊😋" nice.

"Any limits is should know of...?"

"As long as you're on the winning side, doesn't matter! ^○^" perfect. Time to slay bitch.

"...ehe." ehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehe.

Anygays 😊,

"I would love to hear what you're planning-"

"SO."

"..." left unheard bro😹🙏.

"Now itz time for my fashion sense to start slayinggg💯💅💅" You're fr gon go bbg w this one💯⁉️💥🔥😼🙏.

"I'm looking forward to that! ^v^"

"Yeah and you better help cuz I ain't knowin shit :)"

"Okie dokie! ˃̵ᴗ˂̵" He did a hand salute with a very silly willy Nikolai type expression.

"So... firstly-..."

...

After a while, the decoration plan was ready, and since you're not a worker, just submitting the plan for the decorations is enough, NO NEED FOR LABOUR BRO.

"Alright... finally done mf..." You were an indecisive fuck, so ofc it was very exhausting for you.

"Oh my! Dear angel, you surely are adequate at decorative purposes." Nikolai jumped out of nowhere, practically riding your-

😏

-back. What did yall think huh??😼😋

Dirty minded mfs (me too).

"Owh! Jump off my back mf-" You sent a pained expression towards him, signalling to stop riding (😏) your back.

"Nopeeeee! I feel very much satisfied with my position! ^v^" He said with a happy face, contrast to your 'absolutely-in-pain' face. Don't blame ya, ur back is gon break (😼).

"Ugh! FUCKING BITCH GET OFF-" You threw him over your shoulders, and to make it increasingly more painful, you made sure to accelerate the rate of his falling with anemo and it did work as he crashed on the end of the ballroom.

"Hah! Thas what you fucking get..." You wore a smug face as you walked over to where he crashed, looking down on him.

You had one elbow propped on your thigh as it bend upon stepping on one of Nikolai's leg, not caring if it hurt, and it definitely did not as the clown was smiling like it was no pain.

Step on me too, parent- AHEM.

'Though, I'm more surprised he didn't use overcoat to help himself... did he...' You looked at him with a suspicious glare. 'Purposefully not avoid damage...?' You shook your head. 'No... no need to concern yourself with things in the past ofc!'

"Well, I'm off to my room now. You're welcum to visit, though I would appreciate you take permission, lest you wanna be thrown across the whole casino." You said while glaring down at him, before exiting the ballroom to go your own way, to the room.

"Ah... Y/n kun can be dangerous at times..." The white haired male muttered after you had exited.

He had a smile on his face, an eerie one this time, his eye still gazing off at the direction of your exit as he brought a hand to his face, supporting it as he tilted his head in an amused way.

"Though... I can't say I mind that..."

...

Scene change babygirls😘😍💯🔥💥😼🙏

Currently in your room, you thought of ways to cure your boredom, hugging your pillow as you lay on your soft and comfy bed.

"Ah... I'm really tired..." You tired voice came out low and muffled by the pillow, as you twisted and turned to find a suitable and comfortable resting position.

Hell, anyone would be tired after dealing with the whole organizing thingy and fucking Nikolai, he got on your nerves alot, you had to admit.

'Ugh... he's a pretty boy but annoying... wtv, he gets a pass bcuz I have a thing for white haired males.' You grumbled as you pouted childishly, lost in your thoughts.

"Man, I'm fucking bored rn..." Sigh... you hated boredom, with every pint of your blood, every strand of your hair, every brain cell of your brain, every nanosecond of you time-

'Enough. We're getting further away from the topic.' You reminded yourself, but, what even was the topic? You forgor. Wtv.

'Probably had none anygays.'

As you kept pondering on what to do repeatedly bcuz sleep is a bitch and it won't fall over your eyelids rn, you skimmed over your hobbies.

'Hmm... Drawing? No, don feel like it rn. Phone-' No. That was out question immediately.

Now what left was-

'Piano!'

Damn right the author is a hardcore Asian.

"Yeah... I haven't played Piano in awhile... though... I did think of picking up cello-"

Wait.

Wait a damn minute.

Didn't Fyodor-

"I GOT IT-" you screamed in excitement, before quieting down as you remembered to not shout and that you were being monitored.

'Yes... this is the perfect chains...!'

As you had thought of picking up cello before, bcuz you thought it looked kinda cool and fancy, but mainly bcuz of Fyofyo bbg- ahem. Continuing- maybe, you could ask for help from Fyodor?

That sounds genius.

You get to spend time with ur bbg, AND you learn cello (though you weren't sure if you would pay attention when your bbg's right infront of your eyes-), and you were most sure that he wouldn't refuse as you took him for quite a cello enthusiast.

"Alright! Here I come, dear cello!" Here you cum😼🙏.

.
.
.
.
.

˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆   ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆

Fun facts!

• Yes, Y/n is kind of a sadist (not me projecting myself yall💀☠🙏).

• speaking of my sadism😋, I'd like to spoil that next chap I'm thinking of giving the reader sum paranoia😁🙏.

• moments with Sigma might appear less often as I'm not really a big fan😔👍.

• The reader is gon be a classic asian like and be proficient at piano 😼☝️.

• The reader has a habit of chewing off the dead skin around their nails and biting their nails whenever bored or nervous.

• The upcoming chap are NOT going to be according to the plot, as I have planned smth else and yes, we are ignoring the storyline-

• I loved the part where Nikolai rides Y/n!😊 (AHAHAHAHASGJKHDAAJGFS).

• The future chapter which would include the ball might be good if I'm bothered enough to make effort, you're getting your dance tho✌.

• this one is to merely keep you on the edge😋😊, know that I have planned the first kiss with Fyofyo bbg.

ANDDDDD THAS IT! STAY TUNED FOR MORE IG😍😘~

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

END!

heyyy bbgs😼✌

So uh, today I thought of socializing a bit more with my family and uh sat down to watch the news with my Grandpa and HOLY CRAP OUR COUNTRY IS DRAMATIC ASF💀

So like, if you didn't know, I am Indian. Yes ik that's a suprise- anygays, as I was saying, our whole fucking news, hell, even the politics are dramatic like our TV serials bro💀☠

Like TF YOU MEAN 'THE I.N.D.I.A. ALLIANCE COULDN'T DO SHIT AGAINST THE TRUTHFUL FORCE OF MODI' AKJAHSYAKAJ I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER AT HOW DRAMATIC POLITICS IS BRO☠☠☠

And uh here's ur chapterly fanart-

Oh and my fav one is this-

AND YES IT IS YN WITH LONG HAIR CUZ THEY LOOK HOT OKAY🥰

So coquette bbg🎀🎀

Anygays, here's a personality test I took, not fully accurate but somewhat accurate still tho.

Anygays the sadist part is true☠💀

I'm not sure abt the antisocial and narcissistic part tho-

and idk what sum of the stuff means and am too lazy to google so wtv-

So, the real question, is it a smash or pass-

Anygays,

BUH BYE BBGS😘✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 362 15
โคท๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™˜๐™๐™ช๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š, ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ข. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๏ฟฝ...
40.9K 2.3K 25
Life isn't a fairytale. No Cinderella. No Snow White. Sometimes fate entangles around your ever being, dragging you into the depths of reality its...
1M 17.7K 74
This is my BSD one shot book! I love these cuties so much and they inspired me to start it. Hope, you'll like it ;)
21.2K 921 16
๐‘ณ/๐‘ต ๐’€/๐‘ต ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”. ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“, ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’•...