Trolls x human reader

By welcomehome432

You were like another person trying to survive adult life but what happens when you discover some trolls. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/future plans

Chapter 7

550 15 3
By welcomehome432

you were crushing on Branch.

Embarrassed by this realization you sit up straight and look around.

'No one saw that right?' you put your hands around the milkshake. The only person other than Bridget and the king was a single worker that was currently passed out on a chair.

"Ok good," you say, sighing in relief as you turn around. You could still hear the two love birds talking to each other. They were all over each other like a bad rash.

Bridget continued to talk to the king "But being here with you today... makes me realize that true happiness is possible."

"It is!" Agreed the king. "True happiness is a lot closer than you think. It's right here."

"Mmm. That's pretty, I guess."  Bridget said, confused. You discreetly peeked over the booth to see what the king was showing her. The king had the part of this cape that fastened it around his neck in his hand with a green gem in the middle. Suddenly he opened it to reveal that he had a Troll hidden inside the same troll that you were looking for.

"What do you think now?" The king said this wasn't a crime or huge red flag. "I've been savoring this little guy."

"Help!" Cried the Troll. "Mercy!"

"Tell me, my lady" the king continued not listening to the tiny Trolls cry's. "will I be seeing you at
the Trollstice feast?"

Bridget shrugged "well, duh. I'll be working.'' Then she realized her mistake. "It! It. Working it. You know... workin' it."

The king nodded his head in agreement "Yeah! You're not kidding, you will." he leaned in close "Because you're gonna be there as my plus one."

"Really?" Bridget said, shocked.

The king leaned away from her slightly nervous "Assuming you'll say yes?

"Yes! Yes!" Bridget cried out loud, happy as one can be.

"Yes!"

The king and her walked away from the table. "Meantimes, maybe we should find some other way to... work up an appetite." The king pulled up his pants.

"Oh, yeah? What did you have in mind?" she said trying to be sexy.

"Maybe we could have a little run at the roller skating rink." taking her arm in his, they walk off to the roller skate rental table.

Sitting up you walk to the skating rink and see them roll over to the rink, having fun, with each other. Looking around you see the place where music can be played from and walk over, an idea forming in your head.

You pushed the teenager who had a magazine on his face and was also sleeping away in his office style chair before messing around with the controls. After going through some different kinds of music you come across the perfect pop song for the occasion.

Once the music starts Bridget looks away from the king spotting you. Realizing what you had just done she mouths the words "Thank you". You gave her a thumbs up.

"Maybe I should get a job as a full time wingman." you say to the still passed out teenager. Opening the door out you put up your hoodie again and say "you know they should make you employee of the month." you closed the door and walked back to the rink to wait for them to be finished.

After about 30 minutes a sudden force pushed you out of the way. "Out of my way you miserable creature."

You look up in horror from underneath your hoodie at the most hideous creature.

"Don't you know who I am?" She sneered. "I'm the head chief of the castle. Master of happiness! You best remember that before standing in my way again."

You just stand there quiet and unmoving, the last thing you wanted was to draw attention to yourself.

'God woman who hurt you?' You think. 'I didn't even do anything to you. And now you want the world to burn.'

She turned when she didn't get a reaction from you and went over to the king and Bridget to talk to them, calming down on the outside but still boiling with anger on the inside.

"Whoa." gapped Bridget when she saw the other lady approaching.

"Ah... Your Majesty." The head chief said politely. "You seem to be having... fun."

"Oh, I am!" the king said excitedly. "Meet the lovely Lady Glittersparkles."

"Hmm." she eyed her. "You remind me of someone."

"She's, uh, gonna be my plus one." The king decided, trying to get the attention back on him.

"Oh, I see." She said softly. "For a moment there I was concerned you were changing the plan."

You straighten up. "Plan? Is she talking about the Trolls?"

"Well, this won't be a problem at all, Your Highness. I'll just get my worthless scullery maid to get... another place setting ready for the lovely... Lady Glittersparkles." She glares at Bridget.

"Put her place setting next to mine. I want her right by my side..." before the king could finish Bridget started to skate towards you and grabbed your hand and flew out the front doors with you in hand.

"Hey! Lady Glittersparkles?" the king reached out a hand toward her a moment later the doors slammed shut.

"Bridget!" you say alarmed. Digging your heels into the ground stops her from rolling any further. "What's wrong?"

"Y/N I'm that Bergen's scullery maid!" she put her hands on her face. "If she knew I was here wi-with the king." she said dramatically.

"Bridget" you say to her to get her attention. "You need to calm down. Ok I don't think she realizes it was you. we just need to get out of here."

"Oh yeah you're right." said Bridget taking off the roller skates and leaving them on the top of the stairs. "Come on, I'll show you where I live."

-15 minutes later.

Once you all had arrived at Bridget palace the Trolls and Bridget jumped on the bed talking like teenagers.

"I think the king really likes us." Biggie sighed.

Cooper turned to him "I know, right?"

"That was the greatest day of my life!" cried Bridget "Thanks, Poppy." she turned to you. "Thanks Y/N. Thanks to all of you!" she pointed at Branch "Even you, I guess. I just never thought something like that could happen to me. And it just did! I'm so excited I could just scream." Bridget then very quietly screams.

"Oh, I could scream too! Creek is alive! Yay!" Poppy said and shouted as well as the others joined her. You decided to stay out of it tho until Branch started to scream as will. His scream sounded like he was literally being skinned alive.

You rush over wondering if he was hurt or something. "Branch are you ok? You're not in pain are you?"

"No I'm fine, I thought we were celebrating."

"That's your happy shout?" Cooper said with genuine concern.

Branch shrugged, "It's been a while." he said nonchalantly.

"Don't worry." you say to him. "I think you'll have a lot of time to practice."

Poppy jumped up and down, "yes lot's of time now that we're going to save Creek."

"Okay, everybody..." Poppy said. "Let's go save Creek."

"Right," you say, opening the door for the Trolls to go though.

Bridget jumped alarmed. "No! No! You can't leave. Lady Glittersparkles is gonna be the king's plus one at dinner." she crouched down to better talk to Poppy and the others.

Branch looked at her. "The dinner where they're serving Troll? Yeah, I think we're gonna have to skip that one."

"No! No, you have to help me be Lady Glittersparkles. I need you." begged Bridget.

"You don't wanna pretend to be someone you're not forever!" Poppy told her.

Bridget, now even more desperate said "Then how about just for tomorrow?"

"Bridget, you don't need us anymore." Poppy explained. "You and the king can make each other happy!"

You decided to step in for a moment."Bridget, you need to believe in yourself. If you're not brave enough to chase after your dreams on your own then you will never get what you want. Only you can make yourself truly happy." You say keeping the door open with your foot.

"That's impossible! Only eating a Troll can make you happy." She stood up to yell at you. "Everyone knows that!"

She went over to her wall of cut out pictures of the king and her and ripped it off. "I wish I'd never gone on this stupid date!" This sudden outburst left you speechless as you watched as the other Trolls left the room.

"Bridget..." Poppy pleaded with her.

"Just go! Get out of my room. Leave me alone." She yelled at all of you.

"We've gotta go." Branch said to Poppy putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Bridget..." Poppy said heartbroken.

A familiar voice echoed down from the ceiling "What's going on down there? Bridget, scrub that dish! The king's bringing a plus one." It must have been the head chef talking. A second later a plate was thrown down and hit Bridget on the top of her head.

"Yes, Chef." She said on the brim of tears.

Closing the door you gave her one last sympathetic look before turning away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 156 26
On a regular day of Trollstopia, Trolls were having their normal day. They were getting ready for Halloween, doing their regular routines. Till Queen...
3.6K 69 18
When Poppy and Branch discover a mysterious creature in Trollstopia, they must find out what it is, and make sure it isn't a threat to the troll's li...
13.4K 251 14
Marshtato Mary Seeks Revenge On The Trolls By Spreading A Musical Curse All Over The Forest. The Trolls Will Be Forced To Perform A Musical At All Ti...
4.9K 176 13
After meting the Trolls you help safe from getting eaten by the Bergens. But it's not over just yet. This is the sequel to my first Trolls book.