WangXian Season 2 :- Changing...

By FanfictionWorld143

After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04 ~ ๐Ÿ’“First Meeting๐Ÿ’“
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ”ž

Chapter 19

298 17 1
By FanfictionWorld143

After resting for a while Wangji and Wuxian step out of their dreamland. It's afternoon time now, both slept for a long time. Both got ready wearing their robes and belt correctly, took their swords and went out.

For safety they informed Xichen and ChinSu, also the junior team, if anything goes wrong or Uncle Lan gets angry so they will handle everything.

"Brother.. I don't know if we will return before curfew or not but if we don't then please handle everything behind me." Said Wangji.

"Ok Wangji don't worry about anything and enjoy with my future sister-in-law, but also keep it in mind that you have got this third life so.. you know what I mean.. don't risk anything." Said Xichen.

"Yes brother I know and I will take care of that and.. I hope baba and mumma agrees for your wedding with Huaisang." Said Wangji.

"Hm I hope the same anyways.. Be careful with Wuxian ok.." said Xichen.

"Brother I said na.." Wangji was saying but Xichen interrupted him again.

"It's about Wen Xu.. I mean I heard that Wen Xu is somewhere in caiyi town, he didn't go to Qishan with Sect Leader Wen Ruohan and.. when you two were sleeping, Sizhui and MinJi came and told me that.."

"That what brother ?" Asked Wangji.

"That.. Wen Xu looked at Wuxian in wrong way and they also said that I mean they feel specially MinJi feels that Wuxian might get in danger because of Wen Xu or Wen Xu himself is a danger for Wuxian. You know what I want to say right.." said Xichen.

"I already noticed that.. I didn't tell it to Wuxian because she already faced something like that earlier back in Yunmeng. I don't want her to get another panic attack because of this Wen Xu. Hmph.. I will be more careful now." Said Wangji.

"Hmm.. I hope none of you faces any trouble. But don't worry ChinSu will tell Wuxian regarding this matter nicely." Said Xichen.

When here the twin Jade brothers are talking, there Wuxian and ChinSu were also discussing about something.

"ChinSu please take care of Sizhui and other kids I know that they are already grown up but still they can break any rule unknowingly just like I did.. please take care of this matter and uhm.. do you want anything then we can bring it from caiyi town for you." Said Wuxian.

"Don't take tension my beautiful jiejie.. I will handle them and I don't want anything, I just want that you should feel happy, loved and you must enjoy your time with Wangji.. hm.. and if anything happens then you know our little dragon letter works well hm." Said ChinSu.

"Yes.. Lan Zhan is very much caring and loving towards me.. when he talks to others he is cold and rude but whenever it comes to me he melts, he becomes warm and soft for me." Said Wuxian.

"Nice to hear it.. uh.. Wuxian jiejie.. please be careful when you are alone means if Wangji leaves even for few seconds you should be careful.. hm.." said ChinSu.

"Yes I will be.. also I may cry infront of you and Lan Zhan but I am actually a strong person.. all thanks to Madam Jiang because if she did not treat me harshly then I would have not been a strong sword fighter." Said Wuxian smiling.

"That is a different thing but.. I am telling you to stay alert from perverts.. during the meeting you saw Wen Xu right.. *Wuxian nodded* you didn't notice him carefully because you were busy but I and Xichen did even Wangji also.. Wen Xu looked at you in a wrong way everytime you came in the hall." Said ChinSu.

"Eh.. what.. uh.. okay I will be careful but isn't he with Sect Leader Wen Ruohan?" Asked Wuxian.

"No I mean Xichen gege got the news that Wen Xu is somewhere in caiyi town, he didn't go to Qishan with Sect Leader Wen Ruohan. Also.. MinJi and Sizhui told about it as MinJi was there in the hall for few minutes." Said ChinSu.

"Oh.. ok.. I will be careful regarding this matter and I will inform you if it's urgent." Said Wuxian.

Both of them went towards the entrance door where they met Wangji and Xichen.

"Hello the twin Jades of Gusu.. I would like to take your attention because my cute jiejie is here." Said ChinSu.

Wangji's eyes fell of Wuxian who was looking very beautiful he felt like Wuxian was glowing a lot. Wuxian went and stood near Wangji clutching her fist on Wangji's sleeves telling him to come out of the dreamland.

"Hello.. thanks for bringing my Wei Ying and after this I will be taking care of my wife." Said Wangji.

"Anyways.. you guys enjoy your day and here we will be handling everything. Take care." Said ChinSu.

"Hm.. let's go Wei Ying." Said Wangji holding Wuxian's hands (tightly not letting her disappear for a single second)

After going down through the stairs, Wangji unsheathed Bichen and got up on it.

"Come Wei Ying.." Wangji called Wuxian to come up on the sword but Wuxian was hesitating.

"Don't worry Wei Ying.. you won't fall down also I won't let you fall.. hm. Now hold my hand and come up." Said Wangji.

Wuxian held Wangji's hand and got up on Bichen. Wuxian was surprised at Bichen's strong and stillness, she didn't knew that Bichen could take the load of two people on itself.

"Lan Zhan.. Bichen is so strong I mean it can take the load of two people.. wow. You must be cultivating for long time that's why Bichen is this strong because if the Cultivator's cultivation level is not strong then his sword will be weak." Said Wuxian.

"Hm.. I started when I was 10 years. All these years Bichen was everything for me, it was the only one who could understand me through my actions. Means whenever I used to get angry and sad I used to practice sword styles and Bichen also helped me. At first I was like how can a sword help it's master then with time I understood.
By the way.. Bichen likes you." Said Wangji.

"Nice.. but how do you know that Bichen likes me ?" Asked Wuxian.

"Because It never flies like this unless I want it to.. see we are already in the sky and I didn't do anything." Said Wangji

Wuxian looked around and found that they were already flying. As soon as she saw this she shouted.

"Wei Ying, don't shout just spread your arms and feel the wind. Don't worry I am holding you by your waist carefully you won't fall." Said Wangji.

"No.. No.. I won't.." said Wuxian hugging Wangji tightly.

"I see.. then who was the one who climbed up the tree, then had a fight with me on the rooftop.. huh? You don't fear heights.. you just don't have the confidence.. trust me and spread your arms feel the wind." Said Wangji.

Wuxian then gathered her broken courage and spread her arms, she could feel that Wangji was holding her tight and she could also feel the wind touching her face, unknowingly she was smiling at the chilled feeling. She opened her eyes after one minute and she saw her dream come true.

"Woah.. finally I can fly like I dreamt of.. I can see the world under me.. see mumma and papa I can fly.. see Madam Jiang, I can fly.. all thanks to my Lan Zhan." Yelled Wuxian with happiness.

Wangji on the other hand was smiling seeing his sweetheart, his princess, his Wei Ying this much happy. He saw that they were above caiyi town..

"Bichen.. down to caiyi town. Wei Ying look we have reached.. now we need to get down.. sorry for ruining your fun." Said Wangji.

Bichen then started moving down to the entry gate of caiyi town, at a safe distance.. it stopped. Wangji landed first then he helped Wuxian to get down. Bichen then itself went inside the scabbard.

"Wei Ying.. come let's go." Said Wangji taking Wuxian's hands in his.

When they entered they saw that everyone were busy some were in rush and some were trying to bargain, as they walked in the market more.. one of the seller who was in a rush bumped with him.

"Sorry.. Gongzi.. I didn't see you coming.. sorry.. *He was mumbling but stopped when he looked at the person* haww.. Hanguang-Jun.. Lan-er-gongzi.. you didn't inform that you were coming.. wait let me tell other.." said the seller and rushed to inform everyone.

"No.. please don't.. *Wangji couldn't stop him* ugh.. why God why just why? I came here with My Wei Ying for a date but.." said a frustrated Wangji.

"Lan Zhan you seem to be very popular here in caiyi town." Said Wuxian with a smile.

"Er.. it not like that.. hmph.. well let's go and buy whatever you love.. hm." Said Wangji.

"Lan Zhan.. no I don't want anything.. I am fine." Said Wuxian.

"What no Wei Ying.. come on, have some fun and buy whatever you like.. uhm.. do you want to relive your childhood?" Asked Wangji

"Eh..? What..?" Questioned Wuxian.

"I mean to say that do you want to buy anything which parents used to buy for you when you were little ?" Asked Wangji clearly

"I want to buy I don't remember those things clearly. Those moments in my memory are.. still blurry." Said Wuxian in low voice.

"Then I will be helping you with it because I know..(to Wuxian)*everyone came to Wangji and respectfully bowed to him and were giving him some gifts* uncle no it's not needed.. why are giving this gift to me..!" Said Wangji to the seller who bought a nice box for gifting Wangji.

"Who said it is not needed.. you and your brother did so much for us; gave us food, shelter even work.. this is the least thing we can give you as a gift or else God have gifted you such a loving family.. taking this box as a gift from this old man." Said the seller.

Wangji couldn't deny the old man's request so he took the box from the old man.

"Thank You uncle for this.. but it was actually not needed because blessings are the greatest gift anyone could get from their people. By the way.. how is your son doing..? Is he well enough now and mostly is he taking care of aunt ?" Asked Wangji.

"Yes Lan-er-gongzi.. after that day when you scolded him, he is behaving nice also taking care of both of us.. I am just wanting to sell few things which I made that's why I am here or else he would have not allowed me going out.. *his and everyone's eyes fell of Wuxian* er.. who is this person with you Lan-er-gongzi?" Asked the old man.

"Ah.. she.. she is my Wei Ying.." said Wangji

*Wuxian bowed and introduced herself.*

"I am Wei Ying courtesy name Wei Wuxian, eldest daughter of Wei Changze and Changse Sanren, sister of Wei ChinSu." Said Wuxian.

"Wei Changze and Changse Sanren.. the best Cultivators of that time.. means you are granddaughter of Baoshan Sanren. Nice to hear that their generation is still doing great." Said the old man, he saw that everyone have gathered so he drove away others and told them to go back to work.

"Uncle.. do you know my parents?" Asked Wuxian.

"Yes uncle do you know anything about them.. if yes then please tell us." Said Wangji.

"Yes I know them and also I have some of their stories to tell you both.. first you both come to the inn and have some food. You both have travelled so long, must be hungry right.. we have your favourites.." said the old man.

Wangji and Wuxian looked towards eachother and then went with the old man to his inn.

The inn looked family friendly means it was nice enough to bring your family with you. The decorations were also nice; made of wood painted Yellow as yellow is the lucky colour. The rooms were spacious; even they had partitions in between each table, privacy of the travellers was well maintained. The carpets were red in colour and everything seemed fine.

Wangji and Wuxian were admiring the inside view of the inn, they found the staff to be very kind and helpful to the people staying there or just came for resting for a while.

"Come sit here.. I will come after few minutes.. *The old man showed them the table and called one of the staff to take their orders* Junior Li come here." Said the old man.

"Yes master...uh master do you remember what I told you last day.. please master look into that matter, please please please." Said Junior Li with puppy face.

"I will see to it now take their orders and don't bore them." Said the old man and went away.

"Lan-er-gongzi and Wei Guniang.. welcome and what will you both like to order..?" Asked Junior Li.

"Wei Ying.. what would you like to eat ?" Asked Wangji.

"I like spicy foods a lot.. brother bring the best spicy dish of yours. I bet that Lan Zhan will also like it." Said Wuxian.

"Ok then bring one plate of it." Said Wangji.

"And what about you Lan-er-gongzi..?" Asked Junior Li.

'aish.. how can I deny now.. I mean Wei Ying looks so happy after coming here and also he thinks that I would like spicy food.. uh.. I can do anything for Wei Ying.' thought Wangji.. "Uh.. y..yes one plate for me also." Said Wangji.

"Okay uhm.. will you like to keep red bean bun by you side.. just in case you cannot handle the spiciness." Asked Junior Li.

"Sweet dish.. yes we would.." said Wuxian.

"Ok then I will be back with your orders." Said Junior Li and went away.

"Lan Zhan.. you know when I was in Yunmeng I used to eat a lot of spicy food. Everyone just looked at me like how can someone handle so much spiciness.. and it was not so good opinion." Said Wuxian.

"Oh.. then why you cannot handle wine ?" Asked Wangji.

"Er.. it's not like I cannot handle wine, I can handle 2 bottles of it but Madam Jiang always scolded me and also it's the rule on cloud recesses that drinking is not allowed. So I left this drinking habit of mine before coming to Gusu. By the way.. can you handle wine ?" Said and asked Wuxian.

"Well.. I don't know because I have not tried it yet but if I do then God knows what will happen.. hehe" said Wangji and thought.. 'Now how to tell him that I get intoxicated with just one glass of wine..'

"Ok so today if we can't return before curfew then we both will try Emperor's smile as it is famous in Gusu.. what say?" Suggested Wuxian.

"Ok my sweetheart." Said Wangji.

Wangji and Wuxian sat side by side so Wangji thought of teasing Wuxian. He placed his hand on Wuxian's waist to which Wuxian inhaled sharply.

"Lan Zhan w-what are you doing..?" Asked Wuxian looking at Wangji with her pleading eyes telling no to do such things in public.

"I am doing nothing, I am just sitting with my hands around your slender *Wangji's hand moved around Wuxian's waist making Wuxian blush* beautiful *Wangji then on purpose pressed his hand on Wuxian's waist making Wuxian gasp* and soft waist of my beautiful wife." Said Wangji.

"It's not.. uncle or someone else might come Lan Zhan leave me." Said Wuxian stuttering.

"I don't mind kissing you right now..*Wangji was leaning towards Wuxian when the curtains slide and Junior Li came in with their food..Wangji went back to his original form* yea the food is here." Said Wangji.

"Thank God.. and Thank you brother." Said Wuxian making Wangji and Junior Li look at him.

"F.. for bringing the food because I am very much hungry. Let's start Lan Zhan and I meant the last line." Added Wuxian.

"I know I know.. *Wangji looked at the colour of the food, it was very red and had chilly sauce spread over it* Fine let's s.. start eating." Said Wangji stuttering but still looking at the plate infront of him.

Wangji's hand were shaking when he was grabbing the chopsticks whereas Wuxian had already started eating.

'Wangji you can eat it.. come on.' said Wangji in his mind and after gathering his courage, he took the first bite of the food and.. gosh his ears turned red due to the spiciness, his tongue was burning, not only his tongue but he felt that his insides were burning.

Wuxian was eating and enjoying the food, she noticed that Wangji was eating slowly, she thought of asking but it would break the rule of 'no talking while eating' so she assumed that it must be Wangji's habit.

Wangji finished the food after 10 minutes of struggling with the heat, spiciness and tears in his eyes. Right now his cheeks were also red just like his ears. When both of them finished, Junior Li took the plates and asked about the red bean buns. Wuxian told him to pack them and Wangji just nodded to him and made the payment. After that they went out for seeing other things in the market.

Wuxian and Wangji went to buy some tanghulu and also bought some fluffy toys, also few which were made by leaves and sticks. As usual Wangji was being the sugar daddy and buying everything which Wuxian said that he liked or touched once. Wuxian just giggled after getting all the things but she knew that she needs to stop now or else Wangji will buy the whole market.

"Lan Zhan.. do not spend so much money. You don't have to buy everything which I touch or I say I like it.. *Wuxian noticed the redness of Wangji* Eh.. Lan Zhan why are your ears and face so red ?" Asked Wuxian after finishing eating one tanghulu or candied fruit.

"N.. Nothing.." said Wangji.

"How it is nothing huh..?! Look you are totally red.. come here and sit." Said Wuxian and dragged Wangji to a side away from the crowd.

"It's okay. I.. I am fine." Said Wangji.

Wuxian nodded in no and she recalled about the food thing in the inn and thought..

'Wangji had a pause before ordering the food and also he was eating very slowly today.. Doesn't he like spicy food? Wait.. did he really..'

Wuxian stood up straight and her face was clearly showing worry and guilt.

"Lan Zhan,.. you can not tolerate spicy foods.. right ?" Asked Wuxian looking at Wangji's face which was having tears

"..."

"Lan Zhan.. you should have told me na.. why did you eat all of it..? You are looking so red and you were tolerating the spiciness for this long.. ugh.. why?" Scolded Wuxian.

"Because Wei Ying likes it and how can I say no then." Said Wangji

"Eh.. you.. you are really something else I mean you ate the spicy food just because of me as I like it, why Lan Zhan.. you should have told me. See.. you are still tolerating it." Said Wuxian.

Wuxian was thinking about how to relax Wangji. Wangji looked at Wuxian for a minute and then pulled her in a kiss. Wuxian got shocked for a moment but then she kissed back remembering that she just ate candy which is sweet.

Both were kissing eachother.. can say that Wangji was kissing and sucking Wuxian's lips.. Wangji bites Wuxian's lower lip asking for permission. Wuxian understood and opened her mouth, allowed Wangji's tongue to invade in. Wuxian let Wangji dominate her this time as it was necessary to cool down Wangji.

Wuxian could feel that the heat was going low which Wangji was tolerating. Wangji was sucking Wuxian's tongue and with that the heat of the spiciness also went away, his ears and cheeks also cooled down (the redness was gone). Wangji was still continuing but Wuxian tapped him telling him to stop and leave.

Wangji left Wuxian and both were panting heavily and rubbed their mouth with their respective handkerchiefs. Wuxian looked at Wangji who was holding her by her hip.

"Uh.. is Lan Zhan feeling better now..!?" Asked Wuxian pecking Wangji's lips in order to drag Wangji to the real world.

"Y..y..yes and sorry for this sudden.." Wangji was saying when Wuxian shhed Wangji with her hands.

"No need of sorry Lan Zhan.. I am always ready to ease your pain even if the way is like this.. but I also want something in return and that is.. you will not force yourself to do anything for me, if you don't like spicy foods then do not force yourself to eat it because of me." Said Wuxian.

Wangji just nodded in Yes and Wuxian removed his hand.

"Uhm.. Let's go back." Said Wangji.

"Can we return before curfew? I mean look at the sky it's already dark." Stated Wuxian.

"Yes.. I don't think we can even if we fly at the fastest Speed. Well.. let's go back to the inn and stay there for today." Said Wangji.

"Ok and also I will ask about my parents to the uncle." Said Wuxian.

Both of them then went towards the inn where they found that few people were sitting and in a large circle. Wuxian went to ask when a boy came and hugged her.

"Guys see the one whom I was talking about.. Jiejie with cute smile and cute face.. Wei Wuxian." Said the boy.

Wangji was jealous but he can not just drag Wuxian so he fake coughed and made them aware that he is also present.

"Ae.. Zongyi leave her and come back to your seat." Said the old man.

"Ahm.. by the way uncle what are you all doing?" Asked Wangji.

"Lan-er-gongzi, Wei Guniang.. I think you both came at the right time. Actually after completing the whole day of rushing and all, we sit here in a circle and enjoy. Few of us are good singers and dancers so they do their performance and everyone enjoys. Last but not the least we listen to stories which old uncle tells us." Said Junior Li and Zongyi together.

"Oh.. very nice.. uh.. Uncle we would like to stay for tonight in your inn as it is impossible to go back to Gusu now so.." said Wuxian.

"Say less Wei Wuxian.. one room is already prepared for you two because I know that you will not go atleast not before hearing about your parents." Said the old man.

"Aha.. here comes my favourite Emperor's smile.." said Junior Li with excitement catching Wangji and Wuxian's attention.

"Eh.. Cute smile jiejie please join us today and you can not deny it because you helped me that day and today's performance is for you only and..*said the next words near Wuxian's ears* who's this handsome gege with you ? Is he your friend.." said Zongyi.

"Well.. Little boy.. I am Lan Zhan courtesy name Lan Wangji, second son of Sect Leader Lan and Madam Lan, one of the twin Jade brothers and.. husband of your cute smile jiejie." Said Wangji indicating towards Wuxian regarding the last line.

"What..? Really..!! Cute smile jiejie is married.. woow.." said Zongyi literally while clapping his hands and jumping around due to happiness.

After some time Junior Li, Zongyi and few other members of the town who had their shop in the market started their performance. It was kind of a decent romantic song and the dance was also very graceful. Everyone were enjoying the performance whereas Wangji was imagining himself with Wuxian in place of Junior Li and Zongyi who were dancing as the main couple. Wuxian on the other hand was enjoying the song, it's rhythm was somewhat familiar to her but she didn't knew why she felt that. Wuxian looked at Wangji and found him being zoned out so she sighed internally.

Thirty minutes or one hour passed like this only, with those happy faces, giggles and caring peoples. The people offered them drinks but both of them denied as they didn't wanted to get drunk right now before listening to the stories of Wei Changze and Changse Sanren. Soon the story time started and the old man said..

"Well It is the story which I told earlier but I will repeat it as few of you might get some knowledge.. it's actually not story but real life thing so if you can apply it then good.

It was during the time when I used to work in the Yiling palace for Master Wei Changze and Madam Sanren taking about their nature, both were very much brave and courageous. They always handled every situation bravely, didn't even backed off anytime. They used to follow this moto.. 'IF YOU ARE RIGHT THEN DON'T BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING JUST FIGHT FOR YOURSELF AND PROTECT OTHERS.'
About what I was saying.. Even though I was just a worker but Sanren and Changze respected me very much. Not only me but also the other workers who worked in the Yiling palace. Whenever I used to ask why they both give me so much respect.. both used to tell the same thing that..

'Position of the person doesn't matter, the person's age and their good work matters a lot and it's because of you guys that we are ruling over Yiling.
A person becomes a king or queen when his/her people have confidence in him/her when his/her people are with him/her.'

They also used to help the people of Yiling very much not minding if the against person is rich or poor. Changze and Sanren always loved to help their people, They always put others before themselves, always served others. I remember the day when they were going to celebrate their third wedding anniversary.. they had invited all the sects, leaders and their families in that banquet. They were celebrating when one guard informed them that one baby boy was severely ill.. almost on the verge of death but Changze and Sanren left the banquet in the middle and helped the boy. Luckily the boy was saved.. everyone praised them for their behaviour specially Sect Leader Lan and Madam Lan.. best friends forever.."

Everyone listened very attentively to it and were so proud of the late Wei Changze and late Changse Sanren, Wangji and Wuxian also had a proud smile.

"Wei Ying.." called Wangji softly.

"Yes Lan Zhan." Wuxian replied but her voice seemed to be cracking.

"You are crying baby.." said Wangji brushing the tears away with his thumb softly.

"Just happy tears.. I mean mumma and papa were so good hearted person that they kept everyone ahead themselves and also.. helped each and every person" said Wuxian leaning more in Wangji's warm hug. (Actually all the time she was in Wangji's warm embrace)

"Yiling Patriarch Wei Changze and Controller of every weapon Changse Sanren were so kind, caring, loving and helpful. I wonder how Madam Sanren died I mean she could control every weapon then how..?" Questioned one person.

"This question however was still a mystery for the whole cultivation world. Means their bodies were not found, bodies are a far thing.. their weapons were also not found that time when the news spread that they both died because of wild animals. Hmph.. I don't believe that, I think that they are alive but are somewhere hiding or are in danger." Said the old man

Wuxian was shocked to hear something like this, not only her but Wangji was also in a shock.

"Uncle.. do you really think that both of them are alive ? I mean.. then why did the world still thinks that they are.." Wuxian started saying but Wangji held him.

"Wei Ying.. please relax." Said Wangji.

"Wuxian.. sorry but It won't be enough just because I think like this, dear.. The world needs proof and I still remember that one of the member of Lan family only had told that both of them died. Sorry dear for making you cry but if my thinking is correct then the nature will only lead you towards your parents." Said the old man.

Wuxian just gave a faint smile and ran away from the place somewhere outside the town opposite side of Gusu.. rubbing her tears.

Wangji called Wuxian but she didn't listen and ran away. Wangji also ran behind Wuxian because he was still aware of that Wen Xu.

Wuxian didn't know where she was going, she just ran and stopped when she felt like she couldn't run anymore. She fell on the ground as if she could not handle herself anymore.

"Why.. just why ? Why the world is so unfair with me ? Why the God have kept me alive ? Huh..!! First you took my parents from me, I had to spend 3 years on the streets somehow I survived, then Jiang uncle took me with him I thought I got a new family but no there was Madam Jiang who hated me, always bullied me, whipped my whole body for many time even if I made a little mistake. When I tried to kill myself you didn't allow me to do that also.. why God why ? I got used to that mental and physical torture which Madam Jiang gave me but then one day someone tried to sexually abuse me.. that thing destroyed me more. After that also somehow I managed to live.. but today when I got to know about my parents, that uncle thinks that my parents are alive but I cannot believe it as the world takes my parents to be dead. Why God why always me? Why always.." Wuxian said everything while crying, stuttering and hitting the ground.

She felt that someone was trying to approach her so she stopped crying, stood up and looked around and saw that it was dark, just two three lanterns were there. She got those flashbacks when she was being sexually assaulted.

"Oh N..no where did I c..come while running..? It's so dark here.. mumma.. *she again felt that someone was coming towards her, she turned around to see but no one was there* w.. who ? W.. whose there ? I.. I.. if anyone is t..t..there please come infront of me." Said Wuxian stuttering because of fear.

"Oh hey baby, you didn't recognize me.. I am the one who tried to celebrate first night with you without wedding that day sorry that night."

Someone said all this taking the advantage of the darkness and Wuxian's current state. Wuxian's eyes widened, she was trembling but controlled herself and said..

"S..such a coward.. you are such a coward hiding behind the darkness and saying all this."

"Really.. do you think I am a coward? Who entered your new home called Cloud Recesses and stripped you with my eyes only.. how will you know.. haha you were busy with the works na baby.. well if you want them I am coming infront of you." Again the mysterious voice was heard followed by the sound of footsteps and whistles plus a sound of whip hitting the ground came.

Soon a figure was visible coming towards Wuxian wearing red robes on which there were black designs. Sword near his waist and whip in one hand.

Wuxian's eyes automatically widened and mouth gasped for air realising that it was Wen Xu. Wuxian tried to run away but Wen Xu used the whip to hit Wuxian's legs making her fall on the ground. Still Wuxian tried to move away from him, the more Wen Xu came closer the more Wuxian moved away.

"Don't run away from me baby.. I know that you are afraid of darkness but trust me I will help you." Said Wen Xu.

"Trust and You..?! Huh..!! Never.. *Wuxian stood up again this time no sign of fear was there on her face* and do you think that I am afraid of you that's why I am moving back.. I am stepping back because I am afraid that I will kill you." Said Wuxian with a smirk.

Wen Xu took it as a joke and laughed on it. He then walked towards Wuxian (this time Wuxian didn't move back as his mind was just saying.. 'If you are right then don't be afraid of anything') and tried to touch Wuxian's waist. This was his mistake.. Wuxian took out her dagger and hit Wen Xu on his hand.

Wuxian attacked on Wen Xu on various body parts like hands, legs, neck, back and stomach. Wuxian was moving very fast so that Wen Xu doesn't get chance to attack her. Wuxian stopped when she saw that Wen Xu was bleeding and now he can not do anything to Wuxian.

"Ouh.. baby.. you got some strength huh.." said Wen Xu in between his whimpers.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU BLOODY SHIT. I AM ONLY LAN ZHAN'S BABY, ONLY LAN ZHAN COURTESY WANGJI HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ME AND NO ONE ELSE CAN TOUCH ME. I DON'T GIVE OTHERS THIS PERMISSION.. YOU ARE THAT PERSON WHO WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN GET A CHANCE TO EVEN COME NEAR ME. BLOODY FUCKING SHIT WEN XU..!!" shouted Wuxian.

During all this was happening, Wangji was searching for Wuxian.. he was very close to Wuxian when he heard Wuxian shouting at Wen Xu (the above words). Wangji then ran towards the sound and saw that Wuxian was holding a dagger, blood dripping from it and infront of Wuxian.. Wen Xu was kneeling on one knee, having many scars on the body.

"You better don't forget baby that what I want, I get it by hook or by crook.. and you were my target since that day, I won't leave you this easily.. you just wait baby on your special day I will claim you mine and your that Lan Wangji will be helpless that day. Today I guess it was your lucky day but I swear I won't leave you." Said Wen Xu groaning in pain also being unaware that Wangji was standing there and listening his every words.

Wangji was angry and it was clearly visible on his face. He was going to unsheathe Bichen and hit Wen Xu but stopped when Wuxian kicked Wen Xu on his chest making him fall on the ground.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY.. HUH..!! YOU WILL CLAIM ME.. THAT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN YOU BASTARD.. BECAUSE I AM ALREADY WANGJI'S, WANGJI ALREADY MADE ME HIS. YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN THIS MISSION OF YOURS, ALSO HOW WILL YOU SUCCEED HN? I WILL NEVER LET YOU COME NEAR ME. *Wen Xu got up and ran away* WHERE THE HECK YOU ARE RUNNING HUH BASTARD..!!" shouted Wuxian.

Wangji was feeling proud of his Wuxian but also was scared because of Wen Xu's words. Keeping his thoughts aside, he ran towards Wuxian.. Wuxian's senses were so alert by now that as soon as Wangji tried to touch her, she held the dagger near Wangji's throat. Anger, hate and frustration was clearly visible in Wuxian's eyes also tears were there as she cried earlier.

"Ar.. Wei Ying.. calm down calm down it's me your Lan Zhan." Said Wangji holding Wuxian's hand which was holding the dagger.

"Hun.. Lan Zhan.. you.. *Wuxian kept her dagger back inside the her dagger holster and hugged Wangji* sorry Lan Zhan I am sorry." Said Wuxian.

"It's okay sweetheart.. I know that you didn't do it on purpose." Said Wangji while wrapping his arms around Wuxian's waist.

Wuxian broke the hug and started explaining what just happened.. Wuxian's insecurity took over her mind and he thought that Wangji might think something else or may be Wangji would also think that she is a gold digger just like Madam Jiang sometimes said to her.

"Lan Zhan.. he was Wen Xu and.. he was the one who tried to.. I didn't do anything Lan Zhan. I didn't knew when I came here while running I.. I swear on mumma Lan Zhan I didn't.. " Wuxian was saying all this literally panicking because of her insecure thoughts.

"Wei Ying.. Wei Ying.. listen to me.. listen to me first.. *Wangji holds Wuxian, shakes her few times until Wuxian stops mumbling, then Wangji tries to talk to him* Wei Ying listen to me.. I KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE RIGHT FEW SECONDS AGO, I KNOW WHO WAS HE AND ALSO I KNOW HOW BRAVELY YOU FOUGHT WITH THAT WEN XU.. HM.. so now calm down and don't think what you are thinking right now. Just come with me to the inn and take rest." Said Wangji, caressing Wuxian's cheeks.

Wuxian nodded and smiled little bit and when she tried to move, she felt that she might fall down, her legs trembled.. because of the whip attack. She still tried to walk.. "aah.." but failed luckily Wangji caught her.

"Wei Ying.. you can not walk.. let me check *Wangji bent down to check what was wrong, he moved Wuxian's robes little and saw that Wuxian's leg was all red, small amount of blood was coming out which made Wangji gasp in horror* Wei Ying this.. I am carrying you to the inn room. Hold my sword." Said Wangji.

Wangji then picked up Wuxian in princess style,, started walking towards the inn. When both of them reached there, everyone were just keeping their things inside their respective inns.. Zongyi first saw them and he got afraid that what happened with them.

"Handsome gege.. what happened to cute jiejie..? Is she okay..?" Asked Zongyi worriedly.

"I will explain it later first tell Junior Li to prepare a bowl of water and bring it to our room in uncle's inn.. also send Junior Li to the room.*Wangji said to Zongyi and Zongyi went to do the work after nodding* Wei Ying.. Wei Ying.. Sweetheart.. don't close your eyes, stay up and look at me. Talk to me Wei Ying.. you will be fine." Wangji said to Wuxian.

Well about Wuxian's current state.. hmph.. she was totally losing her consciousness, if Wuxian closed her eyes then God knows what can save her.. yes she got whipped but that whip was not any normal whip.. it was a powerful whip just like Madam Jiang's purple lightening.

Wangji took him to the room and laid Wuxian down on the bed. He took the swords, the dagger and kept it aside on a table. Zongyi and Junior Li also came in..

"Lan Wangji.. bowl of water and you asked for me.." said Junior Li.

"Yea keep it here, yes Junior Li you go and bring these herbal medicines from the doctor as soon as possible right now. *Wangji gave Junior Li a list of herbal medicines and he went to bring it*
Zongyi make sure that he stays awake. Don't let her close her eyes.." said Wangji.

Junior Li and Zongyi followed Wangji's ordered. Wangji removed his outer robe (as it had wide sleeves) and kept it aside. He then moved Wuxian's robes little bit up revealing the whip mark. Zongyi both gasped out of horror and looked at Wangji then at Wuxian.

"Wei Ying.. sorry but it will hurt a little." Wangji said and touched the whip mark with his index finger.

"Aaa.." , "Auh" shouted Wuxian and Wangji respectively.. Wangji immediately withdrew his fingers. Wuxian clenched her fist on the bedsheet tightly, when Wangji removed his fingers she started taking heavy breaths.

"As I thought.. It's FANGHUO.." said Wangji to himself.

"Wei Ying.. just hold on for few more minutes.. after that this burning sensation will go and the scar will also go." Said Wangji

Wuxian just nodded and laid her head on Zongyi's lap. Zongyi wiped the sweat from Wuxian's face and caressed her cheeks.

Wangji firstly cleaned himself, his hands specially and then did the necessary for treating the wound. (Author- don't ask me because I am a arts student)

"Wei Ying.. the wound is cleaned and the bleeding is also stopped just need the herbal medicines.. it will heal your wounds within few minutes. Then I will use my power to clear the scar.. and you won't say a word.. and is the burning sensation gone?" Said and asked Wangji

"Ugh.. burning sensation is already gone I can't feel the heat." Answered Wuxian but she was falling unconscious again.

"Wei Ying.. don't close your eyes.. wake up.. hold on for few more minutes Wei Ying.. look at me.. Sweetheart.. Wei Ying." Said Wangji out of fear.

"Cute jiejie wake up please.. if anything happens to you then who will take me to Yiling?" Cried out Zongyi.

After few minutes Junior Li came with the herbal medicines and he saw that Wangji and Zongyi are trying to keep Wuxian awake so he cleaned his hands nicely and started making the ointment. Wangji noticed this but did not say anything.

"Lan Wangji.. the ointment is ready and you should not let Wei Wuxian walk on her own atleast not before 24 hours means it's 8 pm now so.. till tomorrow 8 pm she should be in her bed." Said Junior Li.

"Uhm.. okay and thank you." Said Wangji.

Wangji then applied the ointment on Wuxian's wound. He made sure that the wound was covered nicely. Wangji later took a short bath and wore the robes which were kept for the guests in the room. He saw that Zongyi was still sitting in same position with Wuxian's head on his lap.

"Zongyi.. you go and take rest.. or else you will wake up late tomorrow and your mother will scold you for no reason. And about your cute jiejie, I will take care of her.. now go." Said Wangji.

"Uh..I.. ok.. as you say handsome gege." Said Zongyi.

Wangji smiled little at the boy plus also at the name he got today. He picked Wuxian's head carefully and dragged a pillow under her head, so that Zongyi could get down.

"Junior Li.."

"Hanguang-Jun.. actually my name is Liu Chonglin but it got shortened to Junior Li as old uncle doesn't remembers my this long name so much.. I also went with this Junior Li name as I found it cute." Said Junior Li.

"Ok.. Then I will call you Chonglin only. Let's keep your Junior Li name for uncle only. Anyways.. I wanted to know that how do you know about all this means are you into healing cultivation or.." asked Wangji

"Well about that.. I just know because I also got a hit from that bastard Wen Xu's whip long back. That's why I know all this.. about Wen Xu, he is such a.. he always needs a new women and men. He changes his lover just like a person changes clothes everyday. He wants a new girl and boy every day.. anyways..

Lan-er-gege.. uh.. I wanted to.." Junior Li was hesitating to say.

"say without hesitation.." said Wangji.

"Uhm.. I wanted to learn healing cultivation from the teachers of Cloud Recesses. Also sword cultivation.. I am very much interested in Cultivators and the cultivation world." Said Liu Chonglin.

"say less just pack your stuff and be ready at 7 AM. Tomorrow you will be going to Cloud Recesses with me and Wei Ying. Also you need to follow the rules.. hm.." said Wangji.

"What.. yes.. I can follow all the rules.. Thank You thank you thank you so much gege.. bye I need to go to now for packing my stuffs." Said Liu Chonglin and ran away in excitement.

Wangji was happy to see the boys interest in Cultivators and cultivation world. He checked Wuxian and found that the wound was healed.

"Wei Ying.." called Wangji.

"Mn.. Lan Zhan, what.." Wuxian tried to get up.

"Wei Ying don't get up keep lying down. Well your wound is healed but still you need to rest for 24 hours. Uhm.. let me remove the scar." Said Wangji while going near Wuxian.

"Lan Zhan you don't have to do it. And I am fine now see.. *Wuxian stood up and walked in the room* see I am fine." Said Wuxian.

"But the scar.. " Wangji said but got interrupted.

"No.. and there are so many scars on my body so let's keep this one also I mean as a sign of my bravery that I fought with that bastard.. and didn't let him touch me again." Said Wuxian.

Wangji couldn't argue anymore with his sweetheart, so he just gave up on this topic.

"As you wish my sweetheart but don't hop around like a bunny or else it will hurt you. And let me tell you that,.. I am not letting you go anywhere by walking means I will carry you until it's 24 hours do you get it." Said Wangji.

"Eh.. what.. why?" Wuxian said while whining.

"Because if I let you walk then the wound will hurt you. So as of now you need to fresh up.. I already did but I will help you with it." Said Wangji picking Wuxian again leaving Wuxian in a cute confusion.

Wangji helped Wuxian with the short bath and made her wear the robes. Then both went to bed (30 minutes left to 9 PM) but can't sleep at it's not nine yet.

Wangji pulled Wuxian in his embrace which he liked because he liked how Wuxian sleeps peacefully in his arms with the feeling of being protected, Wangji knows it as he can read Wuxian's face very easily.

>The next conversation is between Wangji and Wuxian<

"Lan Zhan.."

"Mn"

"You listened the conversation..?"

"Mn"

"Then.. you also heard that I told him that you already claimed me yours."

"Yes I heard.. so What's the lie in it..? I already kissed and sucked you and.. marriage is already done so in this way I actually claimed you mine."

"Yes I meant something else by that.."

"Wei Ying.. I know what you meant but.. well I am thankful to this also I mean atleast I got to know that you love me so much. That you can say him.. 'Only Lan Zhan has the right to touch you'"

"Yes because it's true. I give this right only to you no one else."

Then Wuxian peck kissed on the corner of Wangji's lips making Wangji's ears red.

"Aei.. Lan Zhan you know what you look very cute when you blush like this with your ears." Said Wuxian.

"And you look cute when your cheeks become red like tomatoes." Said Wangji while peck kissing Wuxian's cheeks.

"Aish.. Lan Zhan warn me before saying such words. Wait.. *Wuxian remembered something* Lan Zhan you said that we will try Emperor's smile wine if we don't go to Cloud Recesses today." Said Wuxian sitting up on the bed.

"Ah.. Wei Ying actually.. I.. ok. You stay here I will bring one bottle of wine." Said Wangji.

Wangji went and brought a wine bottle, cups were available in the room only. Wangji and Wuxian both sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hm.. just one cup okay." Said Wangji.

"Ok.. as you say Lan Zhan." Said Wuxian with her cute smile.

Wuxian took the cup from Lan Zhan and drank the wine with fingers crossed. As soon as Wuxian gulped down the wine, first it felt like sour then it felt like fruit means it's taste was of sour fruity wine.

"Aarg.. woosh.. mcha.. Lan Zhan it is like sour fruity wine and I think I know why it's called Emperor's smile... Hahaha and I like it. Uhm.. Lan Zhan you also try it." Said Wuxian.

"It's against the rules.. Wei Ying." Said Wangji

"Ah.. Lan Zhan.. I know it is against the rules but we are not in cloud recesses. Have it just one time.." requested Wuxian.

"Uh.. okay." Said Wangji.

Wangji was still hesitating to drink; First reason.. he is habituated with the rules and always follows them (A/N- In Wei Ying's matter.. hell to the rules.. really Lan Zhan)
Second reason is that he really can not tolerate alcohol, zero tolerance level that's why he didn't try alcohol.

Wuxian could clearly see the hesitation in Wangji's face though it was expressionless but Wuxian just like Xichen can read Wangji like a book.

Wangji took the cup and was going to drink but Wuxian stopped him, holding his hand and taking the cup.

"Stop it Lan Zhan.. *Wuxian kept the cup and the wine bottle on the table* Just stop it." Said Wuxian.

"But Wei Ying.." Wangji couldn't complete his words.

Wuxian pushed Wangji, made him lie on the bed and then sat on top of him.

"Wei Ying.. what are you doing? Are you drunk?" Asked Wangji surprised by Wuxian's actions.

"I am not drunk Lan Zhan.. and I know what I am doing and you just listen to me.
I have already told you that you don't have to do those things which you don't like. Also I know that you cannot tolerate wine, you literally have zero tolerance level of wine.
You will not do this again ok." Said Wuxian holding Wangji's hands up above his head.

"Ok my baby, my sweetheart, my Wei Ying as you say." Said Wangji while freeing his wrists from Wuxian's grip.

Wangji then sat up straight holding Wuxian in his embrace. Wuxian got her cheeks red due to huge amount of blushing by Wangji's action.

"Wei Ying can I call you my Queen?" Asked Wangji.

"You can call me whatever you want Lan Zhan." Said Wuxian.

"Okay My Queen." Said Wangji.

"Ahh.. Lan Zhan what are you.." Wuxian moaned a little when Wangji pulled Wuxian closer to him holding Wuxian's ass.

"I just brought you a little closer to me. By the way.. *Wangji leaned close to Wuxian's ear* your ass is so soft. And I really like it when you moan, your moans are like a soft tune to my ears." Said Wangji shamelessly.

Wuxian turned total red now because of Wangji's words.

"Ah.. Shameless. How did you become so shameless Lan Zhan? Wasn't being shameless my nature..?" Asked Wuxian.

"But I guess in this third life, it's my nature.. being shameless just for my Wei Ying." Said Wangji.

"Well enough of shamelessness now. I am feeling sleepy, I guess it's nine and I have got the habit of Lan clan members." Said Wuxian getting down from Wangji's lap and sleeping on the bed.

Wangji saw Wuxian's behaviour and chuckled. He then blew off the candles and got inside the blanket, hugging Wuxian.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So
For now it's this much and after few days I will continue with it. Till then I hope that you enjoy the story.
Bye... BUTTERCUBS...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8K 21
"You mentioned Lan Zhan," Lan Xichen nodded, expression falling into one of despair, "I've been trying to help for a while, but he wouldn't listen to...
146K 9.7K 53
" Uncle please, stop it! Wangji will die!" Lan Xichen shouted while crying as his younger brother was whipped. " Quiet! Your brother even didn't thin...
792K 41.4K 107
Jiang Cheng and Lan WangJi.... They do NOT get along. Even after Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi marry, even after Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian talk with one...
191K 11K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...