back to black

By mykkennyy

kendall jenner & y/n (gxg) hi everyoneeee i'm back after like two years if you're in the mood for some drama... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four

chapter twelve

546 17 2
By mykkennyy

A/N: heyyy so i just want to say i have nothing against devin booker i literally love kendall and him together but i just needed someone to play the mean boyfriend so yeah, enjoyy.

I finished the last photoshoot around 7pm but instead of driving home, I went to Bella's to visit my friend. She had gotten really, really sick and hadn't left her house of a few weeks so I wanted to check on her. Her assistant, who was just leaving, opened the door for me and told me to go to the model's room.

"Hey Bells" I smiled while entering the room.

"Hi" she smiled back.

"How're you feeling?" I asked, taking off my blazer and leaving it at the foot of the bed.

"Ugh, really fucking weak," Bella sighed and then patted a place next to her in bed for me. I looked at her apologetically and sat next to her, passing my arm around her shoulders. "Thanks for being here." Bella smiled.

"Of course, babe," I said and kissed her head. "I'm gonna make us some food so we can watch a movie together, okay?" I said, giving her a wink. She nodded so I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I was looking inside the fridge when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked up to the front door and opened it, finding a brunette standing at the entrance.

"Oh, hi," Kendall said, kind of confused. "I didn't know you were here" She frowned.

"Yeah, I'm just checking on Bella" I nodded. "Come on in," I moved away from the door and Kendall walked inside, going to her friend's room.

I heard them talking from the kitchen but I couldn't understand what they were saying. After a few minutes, Kendall walked into the kitchen with me.

"You look nice," Ken smiled kindly.

"Thanks" I chuckled. "I just came from a photoshoot"

"Ooh, whose?" She asked, sitting at the counter next to me. I stirred the pot of boiling water and grabbed the box of pasta.

"I did Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and a Prada fitting," I said.

"Shit, that's a lot" Kendall widens her eyes. "So are you officially back into modelling?"

"Yeah, I guess. Are you out of it?" I asked while licking some sauce from my finger.

"Mhm" She nodded, biting her lip. "I wanna focus on my tequila," Kendall said and I nodded.

"What you're doing is really cool, I'm proud of you" I smiled at her. Kendall's brown eyes sparkled when they met my gaze.

"Thank you" She blushed as I kept my gaze fixed on hers. "Don't look at me with those eyes," Kendall said after a few seconds.

"I'm not- What eyes?" I chuckled.

"The same as when we finished fucking" She said boldly, making me scoff.

"I did not!" I protested.

"Yes you did, you were all shiny and beautiful looking at me like a happy puppy" Kendall kept on laughing while I finished serving the pasta in the bowls.

"And you looked at me like that was the best fucking sex of you're life" I responded with a big smile.

"It was," Kendall nodded. "I mean it still is" I laughed at her.

"C'mon, you have a boyfriend who plays in the fucking NBA and you're telling me I was the best lay of your life?" I asked as she looked at me with a dumb smile.

"Yes, what do you- Of course!" Kendall affirmed. "And you give the best head," She added.

"Oh, thanks" I rolled my eyes as we laughed together. "Here" I gave her one bowl of pasta and she thanked me.

The two of us walked into Bella's room who smiled when she saw us together.

"You guys are so cute together," She said with a big smile.

"Shut up and eat your food" I chuckled, handing her a bowl and sitting next to her on the bed. Kendall laughed at my comment and sat next to me.

"Mh, it's really good," Bella said. "Thanks"

"'Course, babe," I smiled.

"Yeah, thanks," Kendall said softly, nudging my arm. She smiled at me and looked back at the TV where the three of us were watching a movie.

Bella fell asleep before the movie finished so Kendall and I let her rest and left the room. We were both sitting on the balcony of our friend's apartment while we ate ice cream that we found in the freezer.

"I used to sit on the roof of your old house with Kylie to smoke" I said and chuckled at the memory with my best friend. Kendall laughed with me and popped the spoon into her mouth. "I miss being a teen" I sighed, taking a drag out of my cigarette.

"Yeah, I do too," Kendall nodded.

"I miss, like, being nervous for my first kiss or drinking for the first time" I said.

"Or falling in love for the first time," Kendall added. I looked at her and nodded. "I was so fucking scared when I fell for you" Ken confessed. "I mean I thought love was, like, progressively, you know? But then when I stopped looking at you like my little sister's best friend I just, I don't know, I started seeing you differently but I always knew that I felt something for you" Kendall looked down at her hands while playing with her ringless fingers. "I got so scared and I did some stupid shit that I fucking regret" She bit her inner cheek. "And these four fucking years where... I don't know" She shrugged.

I put my hand on her shoulder and sat closer to her. "I've been in love with you since I was like thirteen," I said with a smile. "I mean I didn't know it at the time, of course" I said in an obvious tone. "But when you left for New York for that modelling job I was-" I stoped and looked at Kendall who was gazing at me. "I was so fucking sad" I stayed in silence for a second. "And then we met again at that party but... because of what we did I didnt feel like a teenager anymore"

Kendall laughed at my comment. I took another drag of the cigarette and put it out while taking a piece of gum and throwing it in my mouth.

"I don't get how you smoke and never smell like cigarettes" Kendall said, looking at my side profile.

"Good hygiene?" I shrugged with a smile.

"Probably," She nodded. "Hey, um. Are you dating anyone?" The model asked with a shy look.

"You mean like Bad Bunny?" I asked as she nodded. "No, it was more like a one night stand" I replied.

I noticed a sigh of relief come from my ex-girlfriend's lips. "Okay," She whispered.

"I'm seeing someone though," I said. I actually wasn't but I wanted to screw with her.

Kendall gave me a surprised frown. "Who?" She asked.

"You don't know her" I shrugged.

"Her? You're with a woman?" She sounded angry.

"Mhm"

"Fucking- C'mon tell me who" She insisted. I couldn't help but laugh at her. "What the fuck are you laughing at? Y/n, stop it" Kendall said, glareing at me.

"I was kidding, Kenny. I'm not seeing anyone" I chuckled.

"Fuck you" Kendall said relieved.

"It's none of your business anyway, you have a boyfriend," I said. Kendall shrugged and sighted. "Have you been with any women after me?" I asked, eating a scoop of the strawberry ice cream.

"Nope, just you," Kendall replied. "And to be honest I don't even know why I am with Devin'' She confessed and I turned to look at her confused.

"What do you mean? I thought he was nice"

"No, I mean he is, or he used to be. Lately he's been like..." The brunette stopped for a second. "I think he's seeing someone else''

I looked at her and passed her the ice cream.

"Well, I think you should talk to him," I said. "Maybe he's just... scared" I looked at her with a smile when I finished saying the sentence.

"Yeah, okay" She chuckled. "I deserved that"

"I'm kidding but... I'm here for you if you need anything" I nudged her.

Kendall nodded and kissed my naked shoulder. "Thanks''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 3.7K 21
GxG stories about you (Y/n Y/ln) and Kendall Jenner in an Alternate Universe. GxG only
82.6K 1.3K 32
These are just stories of you and kendall jenner Y/N is a girl i hope you enjoy and i'll take some requests
Ms Jenner By L

Fanfiction

411K 11.8K 66
Y/n's boss has moved to another branch, and as an assistant she's had nothing to do since he left, but her new boss Ms Jenner certainly makes up for...
33.3K 568 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...