๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’„๐’‚๐’…๐’†~ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ...

By Shinzo1906

๐ธ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’, ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’... More

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Unexpected Encounters Part 1
Unexpected Encounters part 2
New Girl
New Friendship and Makeout session?
Issues
It's your Birthday!?
Two Studs of Saebom High
I am doomed..
Seriously?

Love is in the air~

203 19 4
By Shinzo1906

In School:

"Jukyung!"
All three of us shouted and ran after her.

I was honestly getting worried for the girl because she was running at inhuman speed with so determination.

As we followed her down the hall, I could see Han Seo Jun with his minions in distance. I watched the scene happening in front of me as if it was happening in slow motion.

Judging by Jukyung's pace, I got the message that she wasn't going to stop and Han Seo Jun bwnt down to the his shoelace unbeknownst to Jukyung running towards him.

In this moment, I could have saved Seojun.
But-

Me being me.
I didn't called out to him and watched the scene play before me.

Han Seo Jun's eyes widen when he finally saw her sprinting towards him but he didn't have any time to react. Jukyung pushed everyone out of the way while pushing her way out and jumping over Seonjun while putting her foot on his back.

Seojun fell down and two of his friend's lips lock in kiss. Both of them looked at each other and sparks could be seen between them.

(I laughed for good minutes on this.)

Now I felt bad for not helping him out.

So again trying to be generous as I was, I slowed my pace and stopped before him as I saw my friends pass by me following Jukyung.

I held out my hand for him which my biggest mistake. Well I should learn this by now that every time I ty to generous, something fucks up.

Seojun looked up to see me holding out a hand to him which he scoffs at and gets up at his own while fixing his parted hair in a haughty manner.
"I don't need your help" He says making me almost laugh.

My eyebrow twitches at his behaviour.

I think I am going to visit aunty*smiles in an evil manner internally.*

"Yeah, exactly like that day when you didn't need my help when they punched you." I smirked making him scowl.

And surprisingly I forgot that we weren't the only ne following after Jukyung, in fact the whole class dashed after us. And that turned out to make my day the most awkward of all. The group that was following her ran through the corridor pushing everyone in the way.

Maybe it's my karma for not helping him or I just have really bad luck.

I prefer the second one.

I came to this realisation when I heard shouts behind me but just like the guy in front of me, I didn't have time to react and was pushed aside by the crowd making me bump into this human cat.

The last thing I saw was widened eyes of Seonjun before I was pushed into his chest which made my nose hurt honestly.

Why this boy built like a rock?

Angry because of the situation I lifted my head up to look at him with my dark squinted eyes but before I could say something I was pushed again.

This time it got awkward.

Due to the fact I was raising my head before, the push of the people made my head bury in his neck.

And....

accidentally kissing his collarbone.
I swear I wanted to bury myself right there and right then-

Why this guy smells so good?
His cologne was really invigorating to me.

"Stop sniffing me." His voice brought me back to reality and I broke the embrace in a haste embarrassed of the situation.

"I wasn't sniffing you." I retorted which came out to softer than I intended it to be. I looked up to see him cough in his hand a little.

Wait- Jukyung!
I forgot what I was doing in the first place. Leaving Seojun in flustered state, I hurried towards the bathroom. By the time I reached there, everyone surrounded Jukyung asking her questions and offering her napkins.

I noticed the look in her eyes, which has a downcast look.My brows furrowed at this.

Is she upset?

Anger flowed in me, I pushed through the crowd while raising my voice.

"If she said she will be okay then leave her alone-!" She looked at me glimmer in her eyes which showed gratitude but before I could get to her the brooding boy came and put his blazer around her face hiding her from the prying eyes and proceeded to move towards the bathroom.

I would be lying if said my mouth didn't curved up in a slight smile at this.

This was so unlike Soo-ho but somehow this made me feel a little happy for the boy.
Damn-I feel like a mother.

I laughed at the thought until another thought hit me.

Jukyung still needed someone.
I would let Sua follow her but she is too loud. Would Soojin be a good idea?

I don't think she could help.
Trust me. I am telling from past experience.
She will make you cry even more.

"That leaves me only." I voiced out my thought in a whisper and turned my heels towards the way where they both went.

I glared harshly at those who tried to follow and gave an assuring nod to both of my friends. I got down the hall to see them pass by Han Seojun who was giving them a sceptical look.

Just as they didn't acknowledge him, I also was planning to pass by without interacting with him because last time I tried and that didn't turned out to be to nice.

As I was passing by him I felt a grip on my wrist making me turn around to look at him.
"Where are you going-"
Before he could complete his question I replied in a sarcastic way.
"To the club, wanna come?"
"Can't you answer directly?" He released my wrist with an annoyed sigh.

"Well stupid questions receive stupid answers. Now, I will get going."
I strolled down the hall to the bathroom ignoring his calls again.
When I reached there, Soo-ho was standing outside with no sight of Jukyung.

She is inside I guess.

Without sparing a glance at him I was moving towards the entrance of the bathroom when his arm stopped me.
"You can't go in." He said in his usual flat tone.

Ouch.

"Oh? So am I suppose to use Boy's washroom?" I remarked making him blink at my question.
"Step aside Lee, She is my friend." I tried to push his arm away and move inside but he kept resisting.
"What's your problem-!?"

Jukyung came out and looked at our state.
My one foot was beyond his trying to pass through while his arm held my shoulders back, restraining me to move any further.

But if you look at it like that, we appeared to be hugging each other. Jukyung lowered her eyes and apologised. Little did we know, she wasn't the only one watching us.
"Sorry for distur-"
"Get off!" I jerked his hand away straightening my clothes and then strode towards Jukyung.

"Are you okay?" I asked genuinely worried for her. The look in her eyes was too familiar to ignore.
"Yes. I am good." She smiled slightly and I noticed she applied fresh makeup on her face. I nodded and grabbed her hand.
"Let's go."

"Wait-I need to thank him-" She turned around to thank the brooding guy but found no one in the hall except heard distant footsteps.
I nudged her hand slightly indicating that we should leave rather than facing thousands questions, which she obliged to.

I noticed she was grabbing my hand little tight for normal, I lifted up my gaze to her face. Her face held anxious look.
I gave her reassuring squeeze making her look at me in dazzle, as if she was thinking something else.

"It's alright." I gave her a smile which she gladly returned grabbing my arm.
"Gamsahaeyo Y/N-iee!" I elbowed her slightly.
"The is no need for thanks Imjoo, that's what friends are for." I saw her eyes shine with a special emotion.

Lim Jukyung is finally making good and supportive friends. It's like dream come true for her.

I pulled her to the cafeteria where Sua immediately bombarded us with bunch of questions.
"Look, I rarely have self control in cafeteria. So as long it lasts you should eat or I will start snatching every one of yours lunch." I said that as the proudest thing ever making Soo-jin laugh.

"C'mon Y/N, I saved you this. " Soojin called out to me while lifting up a jumeokbab between her chopsticks. My face lit up by that gesture and immediately went to take the bite.
"It's so delicious!!" I exclaimed and took my plate and sat on my respective seat immediately digging in the food, ignoring others presence.

Only that got me distracted was a sound of plate falling down. I looked to my right to see the two studs of Saebom High. It seems like a movie scene where the girlfriend found out that his boyfriend was cheating and now she has an ' I don't care bitch attitude' -

Wait...what am I even thinking..?

I shake my head at the thought and brought back my focus on my food. I noticed my table got really silent and there eyes followed something stopped before me.
I once again had to look to my right to see mama boy sitting beside me while looking at me with a mischievous smile.

How did I not notice him pull the chair?

I looked at perplexed by his odd behaviour. I raised my brow.
"Is this about earlier?" I asked narrowing my eyes a little but he only smirks.

"No, I am having lunch with you."
I smiled at this.
"Hate to break it to you, I don't share."
Before he could respond this his collar was grabbed by Soo-ho. Seojun stood up in an indifferent manner meeting Soo-ho's eyes who were looking back at them with same intensity.

I bet they are about to kiss.

Testosterone in the air~

Seojun looked at Y/N, her eyes held pure curiosity for the situation. This made Seojun smirk and return his gaze to his ex-best friend.

I was anticipating for them to make move but to my surprise Seojun pushed Soo-ho's arm and punch him harshly.
My eyes widened at this, I was clearly not expecting him to actually punch him.
'Ohh' echoed in the cafeteria and everyone looked at the duo in shock.

Soo-ho stood up and grabbed his collar again harshly and lifted up an arm to punch him but stopped midway.
"Go ahead. Punch me."
Provoked Seojun which caused Soo-ho turn furious even more.

As much I love seeing fight scenes, this is not what I am looking for.

"Guys I thin-" My sentence was cut off when teacher came into the cafeteria and encountered the scene.
"You two! Break it off! To the office, now!"
He shouted in an authoritative manner. Soo-ho released Seojun's collar and jerked him back.

Sua pulled me the classroom and the crowd scurried to their respective classes.
I was still processing what happened between them.

Sua mentioned they were best friends, what could mess their friendship so bad?

I was pulled out of reverie by several sounds around me. I looked up to see students of my class surrounding me while making weird noises.
"I think Soo-ho and Seojun, both of them like you! Who you are gonna choose?" My classmate asked meanwhile I gave her a dumbfounded look.

What-?

Sua's boyfriends then began to do some weird hand movements and then spoke up.
"Do you choose the Saviour Soo-ho or Seojun Almighty."

What in the actually fuck-?

"Why did Mr.H, sat beside Ms.L/N? I would like to know." Sua hit Tae-hoon's arm, slightly nudging him to stop.
"There is nothing to choose."
I said with an annoyed sigh indicating I was done with the conversation and looking at my state, Sua dismissed everyone.

"This is exhausting." I groaned out and put my head on the table.

"Soo-ho's back!" I heard someone shout and instinctively looked up. He walked in the class in a neutral way, as if he didn't got punched just before.

After he came into the class, one of Seojun's friend came in the class asking Soo-ho to meet him outside.

Just what they all are upto? And where is Seojun?

My brows furrowed as Soo-ho walked out the door but I had enough for the day so I didn't gave it a thought any more.

But deep down I was worried, for both of them.

"That night....when Se-yeon came to see me......"
Soo-ho's voice echoed slightly in the empty court. Seojun turned towards him and gave him a disdain look.
"What now? You still want to make excuses after all these years? "
Anger flowed in Seojun when he reminisces his past.

"Do you know what his last words to me!?"
Seojun spoke, hardly composing his anger.

"...'Soo-ho will believe me'...... He didn't know how cold and selfish you really are!"
Seojun shouted the last word making his deep voice echo.

"He had hope in you but you ran away. So don't you mention So-yeon's name again."
Seojun made his way out with no emotion played across his face seemingly not noticing the girl hiding behind the door listening to the conversation.

Initially I was looking for Soo-jin and assumed she would be with Soo-ho, as she always is, and came to see her at the court but stopped midway when I heard Seojun's voice rang out.

So-yeon? I think I have heard that name before....

~ring~

I was taken aback by my ringtone which was background sound of Lovegame- Britney spears.
I panicked that I will get caught eavesdropping so turning on my heels I ran as fast as I could.

After getting out of the campus i breathed out air and looked back to see no one.
I looked at my phone to see the call has already went through voicemail. I opened the call log to see Soo-jin has called me.

After I talked to her, I met her in the ground and we went back to our home together.

Meanwhile:

Soo-ho sat on the sofa in the prince comics.
He was devastated but didn't show much on his face. He looked blankly at the end of the room trying hard not to reminisce his memories.

His mother.

His best friend.

His friendship.

His father.

Everything seemed to burden on his shoulder so much that he was drowning in that. But in between this he remember the time from his childhood.

Small soo-ho was sitting on the sofa while crying reading the book.
Was he really crying because of that?

He heard faint footsteps in the room and looked up to see a H/C (hair colour) girl standing there while looking at him with curiosity.

"Did the book really scared you?"
Soo-ho heard her soft and soothing voice, making him get stuck in a trance for few moments. He couldn't stay any word and his tears kept running down his cheeks.

"Please don't cry!" She called out when her friend came in. Soo-ho looked at another girl who was wearing glasses.
"I am squirrel! " She began to do a funny dance to make him laugh, seeing this her friend also joined to make the crying boy smile.

After encountering this, small Soo-ho finally cracked a small smile making the two girls feel accomplished.

Soo-ho opened his eyes when he felt footsteps in the room and honestly, he felt a little déja vu.
"Lee Soo-ho"
Again like that time a soft voice called out to him. He looked at his right to see her.

Kang Y/N
The girl which gets on his nerves often but also calms them somehow at the same time.

She walked in with a plastic bag containing her favourite treats and drinks. She took out one of the drink and hand him over.
"Drink this." She offered and put it on the table and taking out a bar of chocolate for herself.

"I saw Seojun leave earlier than you. Did you clean the room all by yourself?"
I got no response.
"I mean if you both have so much chemistry then why fight like cats and dogs? It's doesn't make sense, unless you are into those- 'enemies to lovers things'..."

When I said the last sentence he just gave me a look that clearly said- 'seriously?'
" You know, I had a friend when I was small, we fought over little things, then I came to know about a process followed in her home."

"Saranghae.."
Hearing this word, Soo-ho eyes slightly widen as he looked at her.

"We said that repeatedly and trim each other's toenails." I smiled at the memory.
"Toenails?" He asked making me nod like a child. I was feeling to nostalgic to even think who I was telling this to.
And I heard his soft huff and looked up to see him smile.

"No way.....I, Kang Y/N, just made The Lee Soo-ho smile!?" As I exclaimed this Soo-ho sat up straight and smile vanished from his face as a denial.
"I didn't smile." Even his tone betrayed him.

I smiled at this and then looked at him.
"I don't know what is the problem between you both, but if you want, I can be your secret diary. I keep secrets quite well and am a good listener too."
He looked at me as if I was joking.

"What? Fine. I won't ask for ramen from you in return, happy?.....Instead you will treat me with tteobokki. "
I smiled in a charming way to which he just sighed.

He knew I was trying to lift his mood up but what bothered him was a single question.
Why?

I stood up and went to the comic section and Soo-ho followed blindly. He went to the right rack whereas I stood near the left.
Out of the blue he spoke-
"Doesn't it bothers you?"
I looked at him while raising a single brow.
"What does?"

"The popularity." I laughed in weird way making him look at me in question.
"Don't tell me you still not used to it." I retorded.
"I am gonna tell you how I deal with it. I believe that this popularity doesn't defines me, my close friends know who I truly am and that's all I care about."

I took out a book out of the top shelf unbeknownst that Soo-ho held the books that were about to fall on me. And in the process he stood close to me.
"You are the most unbothered one Mr.Moody. Just be yourself. "
I noticed the small wound on his lip he got by the punch of Seojun.

I unconsciously lifted up a hand to touch his lip.
"I think that would have been painful." I remarked looking intently at the busted lip. Before I could move away from him a voice in the background said-
"Don't read adult books."

This made Soo-ho realise the current proximity of ours and moved away, without thinking that he was holding the books up. All the book there fell on my head one my one.
"Ow!" I rubbed my head and was ready to curse at this mf.

But befor I could,he began to push me towards the exit.
"You should hurry home. Don't you know what time it is? Go home now!"
"Wha- Hey! It's not even night!" I remarked at his odd behaviour.

"Don't you have to study? Which student comes at comic books store at this hour? How will you compete with me if you continue this?"

He was rambling non-stop.
"Excuse me! I do study time to time and you don't get to order me around alright?"
I crossed my arms giving him a look.
His sentence was cut off with my phone's ringtone.
"I am going just because I have to, not because you want me to." I glared at him.

This ungrateful bitch as ever.

After I went out, Soo-ho stood in the middle of the room contemplating his existence while being flustered for no reason.

Or was there?

"Why was I acting like that?"

___________________________________________

💀Yo...me alive...

Actually I was being pressurised a little by my parents for choosing a stream that I didn't wanted to opt. So I wasn't in good state for sometime but now everything's okay! I will post next chapter of Vincenzo soon as I am working on it.

Thanks for still staying wid me🥺❤
Love you all!!🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2.3K 73
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก...
25.3K 275 25
#1 in hyunjin x reader ๐Ÿฅ‡ โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โœฆ .* :โ˜…. โ”€โ”€โ”€โœง ~๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’”/๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”/ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰...
114K 3.4K 81
"๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐”๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
121K 4K 46
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ...