Enhypen bxb smuts/imagines

By imjusta_girlll

(S) = smut (I) = imagine request open. Remake More

intro
Make love to you (HEEJAKE) (S)
your mine tonight (JAYWON) (S)
girlfriends brother (JAYWON) (S)
My pretty alpha (HEEHOON) (S)
birthday wishes (OT4) (I)
Awkward (HEEJAKE) (S)
s*x addict (SUNSUN) (S) pt1
Together (SUNSUN & JAYWON) (S)
Heat (OT3) (S) pt1
Heat (OT3) (S) pt2
s*x addict (SUNSUN) (S) pt2
Heat (OT3) (S) pt3
Hicky prank (SUNKI) (S) pt1
Hickey prank (SUNKI) (S) pt2
Need you near (HEESUN) (I)
Heart pounding (JAYWON) (I)
Yandere Boyfriend (SUNSUN) (I)
Smut A-M (JAYWON) (S) (I)
Blonde (SUNKI) (S) pt1
Fix your attitude (SUNSUN) (S)
I like you (SUNWON) (I)
Sweet Trouble (SUNSUN) (I)
A few idea's (HEEJAKE) (I)
Horny House (OT7) (S)
Horny house (OT7) .2.
pervert (SUNKI) (S)
Teaser (SUNSUN) (S)
smut N-Z (JAYWON) (S) (I)
forgeting anniversery (ALL SHIPS) (I)
sketchbook (SUNSUN) (S)
notice
One last time (SUNKI) (S)
All his attention on me (JAKEHOON) (S)
photoshoot (SUNSUN) (S)

camping trip (SUNKI) (S)

3.8K 62 80
By imjusta_girlll

RIDING
VANILLA

TOP NIKI
BOTTOM SUNOO

extra info:
-cheating
-rewite
-long chapter
-an authour favourite~

Sunoo pov:
"Ok bye, I love you!" I said over the phone to my boyfriend sunghoon, "mhm bye" he replied dryly back to me Before hanging up the phone.

Park sunghoon, my boyfriend, sigh, I did love him at first but then I found out he was cheating on me with other bitches, but the worst of all was my enemy Jang fucking wonyoung, I was gutted when I found out but got over it and him.

It's not like I'm deeply in love with him anyway, I just need his money and a dick to hop on when Im bored.

Simple thingz.

"Fucking prick" I mumbled, dropping my phone down on my bed I finished packing my big suitcase for the huge camping trip my schools is taking my grade on for a weekend.

And of course I had to pack all my shit, a bitch like me don't look good for free.

Sigh...I'm so fucking hot.

//5am//

I woke up early the next morning to get ready, I had a VERY long morning routine and I wanted to get to school early so I could get a good seat on the huge bus the schools rented.

I wanted to ride in my own car and not with the other smelly losers in my class, but the schools refused, saying something about it being a "bonding trip".

Ugh, bonding trip my ass, they all know who talks to who and what not, so I don't understand why they want to be different.

I guess daddy's money can't do everything...

When I finally finished getting ready it was 7am, I took my phone to call sunghoon and see if he was on his way to get me.

"Hello?" His voice said over the phone, I could hear that he was in his car but I still asked him where he was "I'm on my way babe, be there in five"

"Ok? Hurry up I-"

"Yeah yeah I know, you want to get to school early and get a good seat in the bus, you've told me 100 times already" he cut me of making me huff.

"Whatever, just get here quickly"

//

Once he arrived I heard him honk the horn signalling that he was he was here.

Duh.

stepping outside i was met with the sight of sunghoon leaned againts his car, with his sunglasses on and a weird smirk, he looked so goofy, who is he? troy from high school musical?

i walked right past him to sit in the car, leaving him to go get my heavy suitcase from my porch.

arriving at school i headed straight to the front of the line to greet my besties, jungwon and jake, "hey guys!" "hi sunoo!" they hugged me while all our boyfriends struggled with our bags, hm, serves sunghoon right. i giggled a little when he tried his best not to drop my designer suitcase, cause he knows that he won't be safe at night if he does.

while coversating with all my popular friends i caught eyes with wonyoung who was secretly glaring at me, but i knew she was just jelouse that sunghoons arm was around me and not her.

"hi sunoo~" she said sarcastically seeing that i had caught her, i rolled my eyes "hEyyY~" i replied sarcastically aswell, turning back to my coversation.

im gonna be so honest with you, the ONLY reason i havent laid my hands on her is because we have mutual friends, meaning that we hang out with the same people, we are both rich, have high status and are attractive, the only difference is that i was funny, everyone secretly hated her and openly loved me.

but everyone was drawn out of their chats when a loud voice interupted everyone.

"HEY! can you keep it down up there?!"

it was nishimura riki, or more known as niki, we used to be bestfriends in middle school, and i honestly liked him, but he moved back to japan with not a signal word, and i hated him for that.

when he came back he was an outcast, everyove had grown without him and had zero interest in being his friend again, me niether honestly.

he always wears black and looms around with his hood covering his eyes like he was hawkmoth or something.

and he was looking right at me aswell when he said it, everyone just looked at him as if he was crazy, becuse no one, and i mean no one speaks to me like that.

"who are yo-" i started but sunghoon cut me off, "dont talk to my boyfriend you freak!" sunghoon yelled at niki, embarrasing me further when jake and jungwon hid their laughs, they also felt the embarrasment, i could only look with an irritated glance as niki rolled his eyes and got back into line, ignoring sunghoons whole existance.

this is so humiliatingggggggg.

but just then the head of year came, "ok everyone! get into the bus!"

\\

"ok everyone! get of the bus!" our teachers said when the bus finally stopped.

now that we were all of the bus,our head of year stood infront of us, whipping out  piece of paper, "ill now be reading out the roomates!" she says loudly causing us all to groan in annoyance, "seriously?" i muttered as she began pairing everyone up.

"ryujin and yuqi!"

"bae and heeseung!"

"jay and jungwon!"

"sunghoon and wonyoung..."

...

...

...

it was dead silent, i could feel everyone glancing at me, everyone knew that i knew, well except sunghoon.

but i didnt say anything, but wonyoung who was infront of me opened her her mouth "yea hehe" she giggled quietly, but i heard her, giving her a small but forceful push making her stumble, "he doesnt want you like that so shut up" i made sure to mumble aggresively but quietly so only she could hear.

i then elbowed sunghoon in his ribs when i saw him smiling, cause what the fuck is he smiling about? idiot.

"jake and felix!"

"heawon and soojin!"

"minnie and han!"

the teacher continued redaing out the pairs.

"sunoo and...niki!" its like time stopped, for the third time again everone was silent, looking at me for a raection that i just couldn't give or even mutter up, i was just proccessing everything.

"no way!" i fliched when sunghhon held my wrist tight and yelled, here he goes agin, "stop it sunghoon, your causing a scene!" i compained, i was honestly sick of him acting like a fucking child.

"fine" he dropped my arm and turned away from me, claerly trying to make me feel bad, but i wasnt, i just wanted him to get the fuck out my face with that idiot behavoiur, pissing me of for real right now.

\\

"B69?" i looked up at the tent like cabin that me and niki are meant to be rooming in, i wasnt impressed, and by the looks of it he wasnt either, from where he stood next to me he took up his single black duffle bag and headed inside, leaving me and my chunky ass suitcase outside, this was odd and annoying, i waited for a couple more minuets, expexting him to come back out and carry my luggage for me, but he didnt.

me, kim sunoo has never carried my own bag unless it was my handbag containg my dads black card, my lip oil and my phone.

"fucker" i grumbled, taking my suitcase and hoisting it up the three wooden stairs before the enterance, after that work out i stepped inside, only to see that their was

one bed.

i groaned, "what the fuck", i was definately annoyed, "this has to be a mistake, theres no way im sleeping with you"

"and who said i wanred to do such things with you~" i could hear the smirk on his lips, my face burnt up when i realised how hed taken my words,

"n-not like t-that" i couldnt help but stutter under his intimidating gaze, he was so tall...this is the height difference i need in my life,

"like what?~" he teased, and i hated that he was embarrasing me.

"just shut it" i walked out of the cabin with rosie cheeks, ugh, this boy,

so tall...

long and lanky...

deep voice...

handsome- snap out of it sunoo! hes litteraly emo! never!.

\\

"ugh, this is long!" i whinned as i scrubbed the canoe with force, currently me, niki, sunghoon, wonyoung and two other pairs from different cabins were cleaning out the canoes so they could be used on the lake, but i dont understand why we have to clean under it when its literally gonna be on water!

harvards calling!

just then wonyoung opened her mouth "sunghoon oppa!~ can you come with me to the supply closet? im all out of bleach and i cant reach such a tall shelf!"

i gagged, "oh shut up wonyoung your literallly a seven foot tall MBA basket ball player, morelike slender man with his tree build, your almost taller than sunghhon actually, so dont be a pick me" i rolled my eyes, she gasped while niki, i and the other pairs laughed.

"sunoo, be nice to her" sunghoon scolded, but i didnt pay him any mind, just going back to what i was previously doing while they went to the supply closet to get "bleach" yeah right.

after 20 minuets passed me and the rest going pissed off because we were doing all the work and both sunghon and wonyoung havent reached back.

"Fuck this shit" I threw down my sponge and gloves, "where are you going?" niki asked, "to find them, duh".

When I got to the supply closet sunghoon walked out with a small smile on his face with wonyoung following behind him wiping the side of her lip with her thumb, she smirked at me.

This bitch.

"O-oh babe!" Sunghoon jumped when he noticed me, "hm, sunghoon honey?~" I said softly, placing my hands in his chest, "hm?"

"Go back to the other's, me and wonyoung are gonna have a...chat..." I peck his lips and sent him on his way.

Once he was out of sight I swiftly took wonyoung by her hair and dragged her close with a tight grip to her scalp, "ya!" She screamed but I just held her tighter.

"Shut, shut the fuck up and listen to me closely you cunt, sunghoon is MY bitch, you hear that, my bitch, no matter how many hoes he fucks around with, your the only one that he doesn't stick his dick in, he always comes back to me cause he knows that under my foot is where he belongs, so every time your on your knees, remember this conversation because your knees is the furthest place you'll ever get!" I let go of the crying girl, cringing when her disgusting snot dropped on my shoe.

"Gross"

\\time skip\\

After cleaning all the canoes it was dark out and we were all sent to our cabins for the night, walking in I noticed Niki was already sitting on the bed using his phone, I sighed.

"M' gonna take a shower" I mindlessly said as I collected my washing things.

"Why are you telling me?" He replied, I turned to him confused "huh?"

"Why are you telling me that your going to shower, do you want me to come with you?~" he once again was teasing me, "I-i no i me-meant!" I kept stuttering, "you meant?~"

"Shut up!" I ran out the cabin and headed to the wash rooms, face heated from the teasing, sunghoon never made me feel like this, but niki, oh niki is doing things to me, after a 30 minuet shower i got dressed in my sleeping clothes and made my way back to the cabin.

"sunoo! baby!" i fliched a little when i heard my name being called, sunghoon.

oh boy...

"oh hi!" i tried to sound enthusiastic as he appraoched but i really wanted to shoot him...and myself.

he pulled me by my waist into his chest and kissed me hard, "ive missed you, your voice~, your body~" his hands trailed down my side, "oh yeah?" i looked up at him with big eyes.

"fuck" he moved to kiss me again but niki suddenly apperead, slamming open the cabin door, "hurry up and get in, im locking the door" he looked between us boredly before closing the door again.

"well you heared him, i gotta go, see you tommorow..." i fake smiled, happy that niki saved me from this situation, i really wasnt in the mood for sunghoon right now.

"whatever" he huffed as if it was my fault, such a man child, ugh.

when he was out of sight i entered the cabin, and oh my...niki was there shirtless, i gulped when i spotted his small tattoos and a nipple piercing on his right nip, "enjoying the show?~" he tried to tease, but i was too tired, sunghoon had completely ruined my mood.

i looked away from him and started walking to the small side couch in the corner of the room, i couldnt actually sleep next to him.

but he stopped me, holding my hand softly, "why...why do you let him have you?"

i looked up at him confused at what he was asking, "w-what?" i pulled my wrist away, "sunghoon, do you actually love him? or do you just stay with him because you have too" his words hit me hard because he was the only one that knew.

knew that my family put pressure on me to be with sunghoon, our families were super close with eachother so it was only ntural that we'd date, i wasnt lying when i said i loved sunghoon at first, but then he fucked it up, fucked with my feelings...he ruined me...but because of him i became who i am today, seen as a bitch who took no shit from anyone and was queenbee, and it was true, i am the most popular.

but i just wanted to be loved.

i want love.

"n-no" i answered honestly, lowering my gaze.

"then..." he pulled me closer until our chests were touching, "let me love you~"

i was shocked, what was he saying right now, "h-how?" i was curious when he dipped his head into the crook of my neck, i shivered a little when his breath grazed over my collar bone, "like this"

i gasped when his lips made contact with my neck.

"so pretty~"

kiss.

"my beauty~"

kiss.

"he doesnt deserve you~"

kiss.

"let me love you~"

kiss.

"i can fuck you right~"

after that he took me up from under my thighs and carried me over to the bed, sittig me down on his lap as he continued to mark my neck.

i could feel the lust and passion is his touch, it sent sparx up my skin.

"niki~" i whimpered, trying my best not to let out any loud moans, "let me hear you babe~" he whispered in my ear before pressing his lips onto mine, i immediantly pulled him in closer into a deeper kiss, it felt great, to be kissed while actual feelings are being shared.

"a-ah" i gasped loudly, when he grinds his hips up onto mine, "fuck~" i held him closeer, moving my hips in rythm with his, we both groaned and moaned into eachothers mouths, our grinding becoming more aggresive and intense that i had to push him down for more access, grinding down on his huge boner.

"ah! ah! ahh!~" the yelps of pleasure kept comming with every bounce, i was close, but he sat up. haulting my movement, i pouted but he just kissed my lips and moved us into a more comfortable position, now his back was against the head boared and i was still sat on his lap.

he removed my clothes and the shuffled out of his.

"w-wait, do you have protection?" i looked around, i guess we both werent prepared for this.

"no...but i have great pull out game~" he smirked making me blush.

"Am I ok to do this?" His dick was pressed up against my lower stomach, reaching all the way over my bellybutton, giving both of us a rough imagination of how deep he was about to be.

I nodded my head eagerly, but he still didn't make a move.

"No sunoo, I need it verbally" he was still asking for consent, but I was getting annoyed and impatient, "yes yes fuck, just get inside me already~" I whined.

With that he took me up by my hips and lowered me down onto him, "Hng-Ahh!~" I cried out at the stretch, I realised that it's been a while since sunghoon actually please me, so it hurt a little, "fuck!" I couldn't help but curse loudly.

I set both of my arms on his knees, and rotate my hips in a circular motion, throwing my head back as my lips part and the pressure builds then I feel his strong arms grip my hips and hold me all the way down, my eyes fly open immediately landing on his face but his eyes are too preoccupied in between us on my body, watching with desire as i bounced, and my back arches to him.

I let him take control instead of fighting his hands off and let him bounce me up and down, repeatedly faster and faster until my entire body is shaking uncontrollably and i'm instantly holding onto him for dear life as he continues thrusting and fucking me with the bed creaking with us.

My eyes immediately fill with panic as I try to push on his chest away,

but he doesn't budge, not one bit, instead he continues fucking me hard. "Fuck niki slow down, we'll wake up the other cabins" he sets his lips against the shell of my ear and lets out a breathless chuckle. "Don't act like that doesn't turn you on."

He was right, it did turn me on, cause moments later I came all over myself.

But he kept moving me, chasing his own high.

I clenched down on him making him moan loudly, his grip on my ass became tighter, "shit!" His thrusts up became sloppy and then he came inside me.

...

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 4.3K 60
This book will consist of Enhypen BxB one shots. I will include all ships Feel free to request! I hope you enjoy!!
603K 9.3K 50
'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' โ™กโ™กโ™ก started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 โ™กโ™กโ™ก cover by me x
592K 21K 200
Life was tough after your mother left, but one woman stood by you and despite everything you and Lena Luthor were as close as sisters, she helped you...
4.5K 201 12
When a young girl moves to Forks because of family issues, she is immediately drawn into a world she never knew existed. But when the good from that...